Dr Badger in jail

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Whatever floats your boat or setts your badger.

Reactions: Shura and ShySquare

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I personally am indifferent to Badger content being added because we have barely any info on her, and I probably would hate her as a person regardless or whether or not she becomes a well-rounded character (which doesn’t seem likely).

Also, maybe parole isn’t the right term for any release programs or rather wouldn’t be an option for people newly added to a maximum security prison. And touché on the odds of how....un-parolable everyone except maybe Sam is at the moment (is parole going to be how Sam gets added to the crew?). And I forgot how nasty Tam is because I found her so obnoxious I didn’t bother checking her content besides sniping Tam Wolf from her.

Khorgan, I just personally like her as a character and would like more background on her. But I also accept it’s not likely and parole wouldn’t be an option for her as was pointed out.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
And I forgot how nasty Tam is because I found her so obnoxious I didn’t bother checking her content besides sniping Tam Wolf from her.
I want to put Tam-wolf in a cell across from Tam Tam, just out of her reach and make her watch as Raskvel try to "repair" Tamwolf

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You know, the Raskvel always remind me of the dwarf smiths from Oglaf.

That Tamwolf mental image has just solidified it.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Idk why but I want Tam but with smaller tits something that's not bigger than head.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Idk why but I want Tam but with smaller tits something that's not bigger than head.

There's always Lerris, as long as you don't give her too much Lactaid or that other thing... darn it, what was it... Bovnium? Something like that.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Nah nah nah I want a cat girl who doesn't have H-cups that isn't a trap or something. I don't mind Lerris or their sister brother Erika, but sometimes you want the vanilla cat girl, I think I might be either weird or asking for too much.

Reactions: Irrlicht

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You're not asking too much. There are a LOT of ladies packing heat.

Hell, the only NPC in Burt's Badass Meadhall that isn't sporting a rocket is Erra!

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Wow you aren't wrong. Wait what about Anno? She goes to every bar too? But Fuck Anno, she's kinda bad.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Well, I like Anno... but if you remove the rotating bar guests (Anno, Erra and Kiro), there's nothing but sausage there! Total sausage fest!

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
It really is, I'd be surprised if like a straight up female is in the game next patch, like a female that isn't into women and only men.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Anno is a pretty great girl.

Also she's got a strapon, so she kinda counts as packing heat.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Idk why but I just dislike Anno she's a total slut, and I know alot of aliens in game are sluts but Anno is like one with a libido jacked up to 99 always dtf and looking to get reamed by someone, I feel like alot is done on her to fuck everything that moves in the game and think she's kinda disgusting when it comes to how little control she kinda has it comes to sex in the game.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Idk why but I just dislike Anno she's a total slut, and I know alot of aliens in game are sluts but Anno is like one with a libido jacked up to 99 always dtf and looking to get reamed by someone, I feel like alot is done on her to fuck everything that moves in the game and think she's kinda disgusting when it comes to how little control she kinda has it comes to sex in the game.
But isn’t that pretty much what Steele themselves does during their exploration? I mean look at all the sexual high jinx Steele gets up to (well potentially). It’s the pot calling the kettle black.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
But isn’t that pretty much what Steele themselves does during their exploration? I mean look at all the sexual high jinx Steele gets up to (well potentially). It’s the pot calling the kettle black.

Or in some cases like my Steele, she has no room and no right to criticize. o_O

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

I know i know, but I don't like how much she's just either hopping on a d or trying to lure you into sex.

Listen to me I'm complaining about a character that has too much sex in a game about sexing things up.

I just don't like how she's meant to be thought of like a doctor but all she's ever doing is fucking 24/7 then trying to sleep with you.

I know it's pot calling the kettle black, but I think I can at least say that when it comes to the frontier everything is trying to fuck you all the time.

Idk why I don't like Anno, maybe she's just too easy to get into her pants while some others make you work for it a bit, I think that's really it. Like Fisi makes you really work for sexing her, and Paige as well.

But shit I'm takin it off topic again.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I 100% believe that daddy dearest put Anno in your path because he knew that she'd try to sleep with you. Plus she's probably bored out of her skull doing a job that she's massive overqualified for because your tiny winnebago doesn't really have much for her to apply her doctorate towards, and fucking is a fun.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I know i know, but I don't like how much she's just either hopping on a d or trying to lure you into sex.
I personally like it when NPCs attempt to take the initiative. With Anno going out clubbing or putting on maid costumes she feels the most 'alive' out of most other NPCs in the game who are otherwise waiting around to get boinked by Steele.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I personally like it when NPCs attempt to take the initiative. With Anno going out clubbing or putting on maid costumes she feels the most 'alive' out of most other NPCs in the game who are otherwise waiting around to get boinked by Steele.

Totally agreed. I think it's great that there are characters who are upfront and sexually liberated from the start. Yeah, Anno's a slut, and she owns it. That doesn't mean she lacks control, it means she's just a down-ass puppy. Or rather, an ass-up puppy a lot of the time.

Also, she's just one of a diverse cast of characters. It would be pretty boring if every female NPC was a shy virgin who Steele had to seduce. And, Anno has story content and character development that isn't related to sex, which is more than you can say for quite a few NPCs.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I 100% believe that daddy dearest put Anno in your path because he knew that she'd try to sleep with you. Plus she's probably bored out of her skull doing a job that she's massive overqualified for because your tiny winnebago doesn't really have much for her to apply her doctorate towards, and fucking is a fun.

Totally agreed. I think it's great that there are characters who are upfront and sexually liberated from the start. Yeah, Anno's a slut, and she owns it. That doesn't mean she lacks control, it means she's just a down-ass puppy. Or rather, an ass-up puppy a lot of the time.

Also, she's just one of a diverse cast of characters. It would be pretty boring if every female NPC was a shy virgin who Steele had to seduce. And, Anno has story content and character development that isn't related to sex, which is more than you can say for quite a few NPCs.

You guys all make really great points on Anno and I don't disagree with them, she is a great character that feels more alive than other characters and does more, it's great that she doesn't have certain flags to where she will only sex up only females or males, and she's a great moblie vendor. But Personally I just don't like her, I can't explain why I just don't like her as much as I like other characters, I will admit I like her sister more than her. But we should really get back on topic of speaking of badger and the other inmates.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
But we should really get back on topic of speaking of badger and the other inmates.
Nah.

You made the mistake of bringing up a topic tangent to the discussion and now we're riding that train to hell.

Also, its fun.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
For the record, I like Anno, but I'd like her more if Savin hadn't put a "We do not accept pregnancy content for this character. Ever." policy on her. It's not a deal-breaker by any stretch, but I feel like a decent writer could make it work. Ah, well. Now regarding Badger herself, I wouldn't be overly troubled to hear about her going to Gastigoth, but she's not anywhere near my definition of "fuckable characters in TiTS". Furry content's a mixed bag for me as it is without... whatever it is she's about making it even more weird and creepy.

On the subject of the Gastigoth prisoners joining our group, I like the idea, but it raises pertinent questions: would reforming them actually be possible? If it wasn't, what would the end goal of keeping them around be? If it was, would it not (at least for some people) ruin the bad girls with attitude nature that was central to their characterisations in the first place? Would it be best to add a chance of them betraying you and running off with your goodies if you can't keep them loyal to you, or would that ruin the fun of having them around because as time passes and more NPCs are added there's steadily more and more stuff to concern yourself with and keep track of? Khorgan openly admits she beats up the guards for kicks, and while making sex-Ork babies with her is sexy and awesome and kinda sweet at times when she talks about having big strong kids for Steele, being in the family way certainly doesn't do anything to assuage her bloodlust, so how would we deal with that? Would the answer be to just keep getting her pregnant over and over, and risk her being a negative influence on your kids? (Mind you, if they found out who their mom was, she could do that without ever leaving her cell if they looked her up online and found out what she'd been up to.) And couldn't those questions likewise apply to Tam-Tam, who is just as violent and crazy as Khorgan but not half as combat-capable, forcing her to use proxies like those turrets? Would Kaska's oversized dick stop neutralizing her chances of enslaving people with her cum if you brought her somewhere where assholes and/or pussies are stretchable enough to take it? (NT, say?) And given the shenanigans an enslaved Sera could get up to, what could a highly-trained cyber-criminal like Sam get up to if she got bored and decided to screw with us somehow?

You see what I'm saying? So much to consider. And not nearly enough time to do it in these days.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I would make a joke about fucking the bad out of them kinda like the bitching or whatever the quest you have for turning Sera into a sub.

But with like only Sam I guess you could have another nerd around who could learn the error of her ways, I'd just say she could have something like sera's shananagians where she fucks around with the ship and join in on sera's pranks or make them a bit more crueler.

With Khoragan I guess you could have her as a companion like bodyguard, use her anger and bloodlust to some use, only problem would be is how would you handle her like could she use weapon you give her or use armors. It would take alot but it could be done.

For Tam they could have something of an implant that makes her less of a psychopath and a drone vendor to let you buy a Tam wolf and upgrade it to mk2 and upgrade other drones like Siegwolf and the cargo drone and sell a drone that boost shields but doesn't do much else in combat. All it would take is the writing.