CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

T1ts_1n_Mug3n

Oct 4, 2016
Gee gosh, thank you. I will get right to searching these 4,400+ posts. No such thing as a stupid question; If you have time to respond to this then you have time to be more productive.

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
His point is that it's literally right above, and on the previous page.

Basically, it got deleted because it was naughty, and Wikia doesn't actually allow naughty stuff.

Reactions: orochi02

NEZA

Mar 29, 2018
I'm still wondering how to quicksave And quickload on Android?I don't even Have a key board

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
This may be a dumb question but...
Is there a way to turn Kelt into Kelly without corruption or Whitney being mad or Kelt being locked out?
I'm not sure if there is a pure way but I would suggest like some sort of trick like a fake mare that has transformation liquid inside so when he mounts it, he slowly turns female over time without him noticing too much until it's too late. Whitney wouldn't mind cause he is a jerk and the switch wouldn't corrupt the farm nor stop work on the farm.Maybe doing this can cause Whitney to have sex options unlock?

Or do I have to use save editor?

Last edited:

orochi02

May 20, 2017
This may be a dumb question but...
Is there a way to turn Kelt into Kelly without corruption or Whitney being mad or Kelt being locked out?
I'm not sure if there is a pure way but I would suggest like some sort of trick like a fake mare that has transformation liquid inside so when he mounts it, he slowly turns female over time without him noticing too much until it's too late. Whitney wouldn't mind cause he is a jerk and the switch wouldn't corrupt the farm nor stop work on the farm.Maybe doing this can cause Whitney to have sex options unlock?

Or do I have to use save editor?
actually there isnt any other way to purely transform him into kelly (which is bs by the way) than getting corruption tolerance and take over the farm. after that u can do whatever u want

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
actually there isnt any other way to purely transform him into kelly (which is bs by the way) than getting corruption tolerance and take over the farm. after that u can do whatever u want
Is there a way for suggestions or ideas to be asked or submitted to kitteh cause it would be great to turn the tables on kelt witha pure playthrough and not have to worry about the fury of whitney or a lockout and it would be cool.

I'm still wondering how to quicksave And quickload on Android?I don't even Have a key board
Have you tried hackers keyboard on the play store?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Is there a way for suggestions or ideas to be asked or submitted to kitteh cause it would be great to turn the tables on kelt witha pure playthrough and not have to worry about the fury of whitney or a lockout and it would be cool.
If I remember correctly, the only reason why Whitney even puts up with him is because he's the farm's guard. If you're gonna write/suggest something that doesn't result in her just freaking out and banning you, the best thing would be trying to convince her to replace kelt with a better person and THEN turn him. Otherwise if it's just gonna be bypassing the banning part, then I'd rather not. It would seem really lazy to do it like that.

orochi02

May 20, 2017
If I remember correctly, the only reason why Whitney even puts up with him is because he's the farm's guard. If you're gonna write/suggest something that doesn't result in her just freaking out and banning you, the best thing would be trying to convince her to replace kelt with a better person and THEN turn him. Otherwise if it's just gonna be bypassing the banning part, then I'd rather not. It would seem really lazy to do it like that.
good idea but how about building some fences instead? like you can do in the camp! and maybe u can decorate it with imp skulls too!

Reactions: TheForgotten

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015

I'm not saying she wouldn't be mad, I'm pretty sure she would be mad but later wouldn't care. I just thinking doing this wont make whitneyt be so mad that she locks you out of the farm. She doesn't like him and the only reason as you say she puts up with him is because he's the farm guard. What I'm suggesting wouldn't hinder Kelt from being the farm guard it just changes him to Kelly so you can teach him a lesson.
I mean maybe she does "lock" you out from the farm for a few days but eventually Whitney wouldn't care as Kelt deserves it anyways.

good idea but how about building some fences instead? like you can do in the camp! and maybe u can decorate it with imp skulls too!
Yeah that could be possible like maybe a way the player can make a decision on how much they want to get back at Kelt.

I figure my version would be more of a blunt way as punishing Kelt directly which maybe low, replacement is more of a middle ground, and building the fence would be like a high ground choice.
I don't know maybe their could be 3 choices on replacing Kelt depending on how much you want to punish kelt.

Zerggodmaster

Aug 30, 2015
So much waiting for blocked interactions with followers and lovers (please lower annoyed followers and lovers chances from a 80% to a 24% please (not everyone would waste all those resources to annoy some people))

Reactions: TheForgotten

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
How do you get the pc version to work, I downloaded the swf and put it in my tabs but nothing happens or does it take a long time to gather itself?
I'm placing it in Firefox and in chrome and nothing happens? Do I need a new browser or do I have to get a swf player?

Natar

May 5, 2017
That question was asked multiple times, last time couple pages age. Browsers don't support Flash, you need to download flashplayer.

Nyanyan

May 21, 2018
It's not actually REQUIRED to get a flash player. Chrome can still play .swf files. You just need a .html file with this in it:

<object>
<embed src="_.swf" width="100%" height="100%"></embed>
</object>

It'll play fine. I use that for a couple .swf files. just replace the underscore with the file name and keep the .html file in the same folder. The size doesn't always fit, oddly enough, even though it's using 100% of both height and width, but the game runs fine. does take a little time to load, 'cause COC, despite being a text-based game, is pretty big-ish.

You're free to use a flash player if you want though, 'cause they might even remove this at some point.

May 1, 2018
The text keeps going outside the box. Is there anyway to fix it? I'm also not 100% certain on knowing how to make an .html doc nor where to place the code to above.

Last edited:

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
The text keeps going outside the box. Is there anyway to fix it? I'm also not 100% certain on knowing how to make an .html doc nor where to place the code to above.
That last bit is actually surprisingly easy. You are probably going to want a text editor like Notepad++, as that's a lot easier to work with than Notepad for stuff like this, and it would allow you to go back and try again after you are done. Regardless, what you do is that you create a new .txt document, copy that code in, the click save as. In the save as menu, where it says file type (it should by default read Text document (.txt)), click on that and then click on the "All files" option in the dropdown menu. After that, save it as [insert filename here].html instead of saving it as [insert filename here].txt.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017

Open a basic word editor like notepad, pop the code mentioned above in between <HTML><BODY> [extra code here] </BODY></HTML>. Save the file as a .html file to wherever you want to keep it. Then open that file in your browser. If the link path to the .swf file is correct, it should solve your issue.

May 1, 2018
I got the Html file part, but the text still goes outside the box. At first the text appears in the box like it should, but gradually and noticeably move further outside the box. Is there an error in the coding I have to manually fix?

Last edited:

Netizen

Apr 15, 2018
From what i tried this last version "dynamic" interface makes the width change every time you enter combat seems it increases the size + the right enemy bar that slides into the 100%, but then doesn't adjust the width back to the original size just increases. Disabling the "Show Enemy Stats Bar" in the interface options fixes the incremental width issue

Last edited:

verina

Jan 1, 2016
From what i tried this last version "dynamic" interface makes the width change every time you enter combat seems it increases the size + the right enemy bar that slides into the 100%, but then doesn't adjust the width back to the original size just increases. Disabling the "Show Enemy Stats Bar" in the interface options fixes the incremental width issue

Will this bug be fixed in the next update so the "Show Enemy Stats Bar" will not have to be disabled to read ALL of the text as it is suppose to be?

verina

Jan 1, 2016
Will this bug be fixed in the next update so the "Show Enemy Stats Bar" will not have to be disabled to read ALL of the text as it is suppose to be?

Disabling the "Show Enemy Stats Bar" did not fix the problem.... until the game was restarted...

Last edited:

Impstar

May 31, 2018
So, awhile ago, like maybe a year, I downloaded the mod and there was a cool tutorial area where you could minmax your way into a fairly strong position pre-game, and you could pick difficulty and survival modes separately. I get a new computer very recently, and tried downloading the mod again. Only this time, there is not tutorial area at the beginning and the hard and hardcore difficulties are the same thing (and there are only easy, normal, and hard difficulties in the setting).

Does anyone have an idea of what happened? I could have sworn I downloaded the latest version...

<><

Jun 22, 2017
So, awhile ago, like maybe a year, I downloaded the mod and there was a cool tutorial area where you could minmax your way into a fairly strong position pre-game, and you could pick difficulty and survival modes separately. I get a new computer very recently, and tried downloading the mod again. Only this time, there is not tutorial area at the beginning and the hard and hardcore difficulties are the same thing (and there are only easy, normal, and hard difficulties in the setting).

Does anyone have an idea of what happened? I could have sworn I downloaded the latest version...
The newest version is vanilla+, which is made for people that don't like the extra content. Get the version before it.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Well, guess this has already been said earlier in the thread, but the old wikia got n00ked.
...maybe we should use a different wiki site for CoCRevamp

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
I DIDN'T ASK FOR THE NEW LOCATION FOR THE WIKI
WHY ARE WE USING WIKIA AGAIN
WE GOT NUKED USING THAT

hella1

Jun 3, 2018
Hi newbie here, I just tried the new version (1.4.13b up from 1.3.23b) and I noticed that I can see all the sex scenes possible even if my lust is low or I can't do them, is there a way to make it show only the possible scenes?

JustAsking

Jun 14, 2018
Hello,
does anybody know what happened to Stat Min/Max Changes from Racial Scores?
Did I miss them being removed, because I couldn't find any info on the github page or here using the search function.