E3 2018 Wishlist

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
Hello everyone! Since we’re only two months from this year’s E3, I was curious about what everyone wanted to see unveiled.

The big two projects that I have been dying to here more info about are Death Stranding and FromSoftware’s next project. I’d also like to here more on SSB for Switch and Cyberpunk 2077

Some things I’d love to see announced are Devil May Cry 5, Pokémon for Switch, and Borderlands 3

Last edited:

Musicfruit

Nov 6, 2016
More of Age of Empire 4, even If I think it will fail. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3, I know it's in devolpment. But mostly more of Anno 1800, I'm just hyped.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I want to hear more information on Kingdom Hearts 3, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, The World Ends with You port, the Spyro remake, Spider-Man and Red Dead Redemption.

I would love to see Bloodborne 2 be announced.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Mechs-Battletech and Mechwarrior 5, Bloodborne 2 would be nice. Shadow of the tomb Raider. Code Vein would also be welcome.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
would like also hear about halo6 ,prey dlc maybe a new doom game and the next xbox exclusive to be cancelled

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Radiata stories 2.....a guy can dream.

Not a TWEWY port but a new TWEWY game, KH3 YES!, Dynasty warriors 9 XL

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
No, people are just being overly picky about it, its fun for what KIEO has done for the FIRST time ever.
Dude, it's got a 2/10 average on Steam. Either 80% of world is conspiring against the game, or you have some... unique tastes.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm hoping for some news on Borderlands 3. Gearbox has been dropping some hints lately, so I'm pretty excited.

Last edited:

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
only really waiting for more info on Beyond Good and Evil 2, KH3 and Cyberpunk 2077, dont care that much about any other things in special.

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
I'd be excited for a new Deus Ex game, Saints Row, or a fast-paced single-player shooter like Doom 2016.

Pipe dream tier: Fallout New Vegas 2, L4D3

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Radiata stories 2.....a guy can dream.

Not a TWEWY port but a new TWEWY game, KH3 YES!, Dynasty warriors 9 XL

sure as hell would be nice for Rad Stories 2. I remember the first one well, never liked the human sided ending was too sad and depressing for me. Only played that path once and didn't do it again cause it made me all depressed, the non-human side I played multiple times though.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
I'd be excited for a new Deus Ex game, Saints Row, or a fast-paced single-player shooter like Doom 2016.

Pipe dream tier: Fallout New Vegas 2, L4D3
i feel like my dream games are harder being it - Suikoden 6, Legend of Dragoon 2 and a new Blood Roar Game

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
sure as hell would be nice for Rad Stories 2. I remember the first one well, never liked the human sided ending was too sad and depressing for me. Only played that path once and didn't do it again cause it made me all depressed, the non-human side I played multiple times though.

I preffered the Human-side since it was more sad, and gave a more dramatic ending with Jack having something to think on, and the relation between Humans and Non In question.

The Non-Hume side end is alright but I'm just not a fan of the whole, all of humanity must go, Personally I think Alpehion was right that its unfair Humans get reset constantly because the others believe they will cause chaos each time.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
You've piqued my interest on this, but google isn't being any help. could you give me a link to a wiki page, or something?

Rad Stories would have been short for Radiata Stories. It was an RPG done by square-enix (I am not sure I spelled that correctly) back on the PS2 console.

It was one of my favorites, because of the story. It's up there in my top favs alongside SOTSS (Start Ocean the Second Story a game that took me literally 3-4 years to beat when I was a kid but I eventually DID beat that game and boy that sense of accomplishment felt awesome!)

here's the wiki for RS.
http://radiata.wikia.com/wiki/Radiata_Stories

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Wasn't the last one total shit?

I know they took away characters unique weapons and replacing them with bland forgettable weapons under the guise of it not being "realistic enough" only to bring them back in as "optional DLC" and that should tell you everything you need to know about the quality Dynasty Warriors 9.

Shota-Khan

May 12, 2018
Though i have absolutely no reason to expect this, I would love a good console sequel to Valkyria Chronicles. (I hated psp and was very disappointed with the one that came out last year)

OR A GOD DAMN LEGEND OF THE DRAGOONS REMAKE.

I just saw a comment for Legend of the Dragoons 2. Which would be awesome. I feel they wrapped up the first game really well so it would probably need to be different characters.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
I'd like to see an announcement for Monster Hunter World for the PC
Definitely more on Metro: Exodus!!

Would love to see more info and stuff for BioMutant, EITR and The Last Night

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Though i have absolutely no reason to expect this, I would love a good console sequel to Valkyria Chronicles. (I hated psp and was very disappointed with the one that came out last year)

OR A GOD DAMN LEGEND OF THE DRAGOONS REMAKE.

I just saw a comment for Legend of the Dragoons 2. Which would be awesome. I feel they wrapped up the first game really well so it would probably need to be different characters.

the sad part about Legend of Dragoon ? is that they abandoned it because it was not popular in japan, even if later in the next year it was a hit overseas.

changing from sony to square, there was also the comment from a SquareEnix director some years ago that a remake that he wish he could do is FF8, so if FF7 does good, thats probably the next one down the line.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
changing from sony to square, there was also the comment from a SquareEnix director some years ago that a remake that he wish he could do is FF8, so if FF7 does good, thats probably the next one down the line.

Well, although I can't see a FF8 remake at this point, they are having their first presentation at E3 in 3 years. So expect some reveals from them....I would like to see Agni's Philosophy be developed, although I doubt this would happen.

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I completely forgot about how much I loved the first game!
I loved the Mad Max and Fallout feel to this game and I’m so glad they’re making a sequel!!
Hopefully we’ll get more information on this at E3

Last edited: