[Implemented] Girls of the Ten Ton Gym: Random En-cow-nters (v. 1.0: Complete)

How should the "Steele in the sex swing" scene with Betsy and Victoria go?

• Victoria assfucks Steele while Steele eats out Betsy

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Steele sucks off Victoria while Betsy sucks off Steele from underneath

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Steele sucks off Victoria while Betsy pegs Steele with a strap-on

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Do you have a fever? Is the only prescription more cowgirl? I'm here to help. :D

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qBay7kM4SAKGtuah2_gy0VQXv21SdhLw6Qbp3dLZCus/

This is a pretty simple one, just some encounters with the Ten Ton Gym girls outside of the gym, and a chance to go back home with them for more sex. It also has the chance for people who haven't met Betsy & Victoria to meet them without needing an Exhibitionism score of 33+.

I wanted to do this because, when people tell me that they like the gym girls, it completely fucking makes my day, so I wanted to give them more. This whole thing is one big damn "thank you for liking the girls I wrote, here's more of them".

I've also added a poll because Betsy and Victoria's new stuff involves a sex swing, and Steele can be in that swing. Since being in the middle of B&V wouldn't be my thing, I want to know what people who like that would want that scene to be.

Comments are always welcome. Thanks for reading.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Kinda feel like some options of choosing what position each girl takes relative to you would be the ideal option, but that's obviously a bunch more work. Also vaginal priority for those who have them would also be something I'd like.

Kinda feeling like that I'd actually prefer Betsy to take Steele with a strapon whilst Victoria sucks them off while jerking off. But that wasn't on the poll.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Kinda feel like some options of choosing what position each girl takes relative to you would be the ideal option, but that's obviously a bunch more work. Also vaginal priority for those who have them would also be something I'd like.

Kinda feeling like that I'd actually prefer Betsy to take Steele with a strapon whilst Victoria sucks them off while jerking off. But that wasn't on the poll.
Yeah, there's lots of options but only so much I can reasonably do. :D All of B&V's shower scenes were regular and/or anal sex, so I want to get in some oral in the sex swing ones.

And to put it real simple, there's no vag-based content for Steele with B&V because threesomes are complicated and having to rework all of them for vag or anal would be a pain. That's why B&V require Steele to have a dick.

I would suggest steele fucking victoria while she fucks/eats out betsy or something else as some people might not want to suck dick or get fucked in the ass without an option to politely decline
That's already handled. In all of B&V's pre-sex scenes, you get to choose who's in the middle, and Victoria tells Steele that if they're in the middle, she's going for their ass.

My plan for the sex swing scenes is that if Betsy or Victoria is in the middle, they'll suck off Steele while the other one gets them off. Steele already gets to fuck Betsy and Victoria, in either hole depending on the scene, in their gym shower scenes, and I'm trying not to make the scenes too much alike.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Technically they aren't yours and they're research specimens. And not everyone has Azra in their crew.

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.5. Added all of Simone's sex scenes. Just like her gym stuff, she has three scenes based around what Steele's got in their pants. Now with bonus knotting. :D

Small nitpick, but if azra is on-ship then we technically do have plants on ship (Lola scene)
What Evil said.

Reactions: Evil

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.69. This includes all of Betsy & Victoria's sex scenes, three different kinds of fun with the sex swing. This means lots of oral and two kinds of dildos I've never written before.

Hope you guys like it, comments always welcome. Thanks for reading.

Aes-Khan

May 21, 2018
Hmm good stuff. My only contribution/idea would be an option to let Lola actually suck you off (just like it was hinted in the scene script) instead of proceeding to sex. Regardless, thanks for the content!

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Damn, forgot to reply to this:
Hmm good stuff. My only contribution/idea would be an option to let Lola actually suck you off (just like it was hinted in the scene script) instead of proceeding to sex. Regardless, thanks for the content!
Lola likes to be penetrated, she says so in her gym stuff. Just doing oral isn't usually her thing, and if you bring her something to fuck, she's gonna want to fuck it. :D

Reactions: Aes-Khan

TheYounger

Jan 9, 2016
Any plans to have more scenes with Horisha? Maybe a shorter/faux-cow Steele teaming up with Peck to worship her?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Any plans to have more scenes with Horisha? Maybe a shorter/faux-cow Steele teaming up with Peck to worship her?
I didn't write them. You'd have to ask Nonesuch.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Version 0.8 now complete. If you've fucked them both in their homes, you can now meet Lola and Simone at the same time, and go back to Simone's place for a threesome. The scenes vary depending on what Steele's got in their pants, but they're all branching scenes, so partway through you can choose who gets to do what to who.

I was going to hold off on this one until all the scenes were done, but fuck it: I'm having too much fun with these scenes to not share them. :D

Next update will have the last two Lola-Simone threesome scenes and an added Lola scene.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.9. This has the second part of the Lola-Simone threesomes - one set where Steele has one dick and has Simone bring in her hardlight, and the other for when Steele has two or more dicks. Now with a fuckton more double penetration! :D

I also added a new scene to Lola's solo stuff, something more for her vaginal option. I always felt kind of bad that the anal scene was a branching one but the vaginal one wasn't, but I wasn't sure what to do. Then, in one of Adjatha's art streams, Aaraak posted the picture below, which made me wonder:

Why the fuck doesn't Lola have a hotdogging scene?

I've fixed this problem.

All that's left is one big edit before I submit it. If you've got any more suggestions, get them in now.

Attachments

• tumblr_p97jky0erg1tqn35to2_1280.png
    tumblr_p97jky0erg1tqn35to2_1280.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 106

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Got Fenoxo's approval e-mail this morning. :D

tbgmmfhpih2gyaq9g5qr.png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Woohoo. Is that this foreshadowed somewhere huge addition for cow-girls or fen had diff cow-girls expanding in mind? xD

Either way gg for getting it another step closer to be ingame Slab.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Woohoo. Is that this foreshadowed somewhere huge addition for cow-girls or fen had diff cow-girls expanding in mind? xD
Yes, this is the "more than 100 pages of screwing around with various New Texan cow-girls" Fenoxo talked about. :D And the doc's 101 pages, so that's technically true!

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015