[Implemented] Girls of the Ten Ton Gym: Random En-cow-nters (v. 1.0: Complete)

How should the "Steele in the sex swing" scene with Betsy and Victoria go?

• Victoria assfucks Steele while Steele eats out Betsy

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Steele sucks off Victoria while Betsy sucks off Steele from underneath

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Steele sucks off Victoria while Betsy pegs Steele with a strap-on

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I plan to create the pull request on GitHub tomorrow. After that it is just waiting to be approved by Fen or Geddy.
Awesome. Thanks again for doing this. :D

Reactions: DrunkZombie

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I thought some people might want to see these:

Adjatha_-_betsy_and_victoria_clothed.png

Adjatha_-_Lola_clothed.png

Adjatha_-_Simone_naked.png

As always, Adjatha does fucking awesome work. :D

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Some truly fantastic Moos Slab. I will thank you again for your wonderful contribution of more things I love, to this game that I love. :p

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
The girls look awesome. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for them next.
Thanks, but I don't have anything more planned for them beyond this expansion. I've got a bunch of other stuff I want to work on, and I don't have as much time for TiTS writing these days. But if I ever think of something else for them, I'd probably do it.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Congrats Slab. I've been looking forward to this add-on for a while and it most certainly has not disappointed. Thanks for this.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Lola's been around since 2015, but you're the first person I've seen use a 'dat ass' meme for her.
See, that's because her ass is so big and bootylicious that it's taken us this long to measure it and to decide that it really is "dat ass".

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
See, that's because her ass is so big and bootylicious that it's taken us this long to measure it and to decide that it really is "dat ass".
Genuinely not sure how you couldn't tell that with a glance. :p

Reactions: Evil

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

MelodicMouse

Feb 7, 2019
So, im kinda new around here, so im still learning about how things work, but I was wondering if it would be possible, in the future, to get a bad-end tied to the swing scene with Steele in the middle? I noticed at the end of the encounter that Victoria mentions that she likes having Steele in the swing, and asks if she can keep them, with Betsy replying "Sounds like fun," but then continues on with "But im sure [player name] can't just stay here and play with us all the time."

I just think it would be pretty hot that if you just keep coming back and picking the same option, to be the one in the middle, over and over, that Betsy would start warming up to the idea until finally deciding to agree. Occasionally picking a different option would, of course, reset it.

I dont know how difficult implementing something like that would be, or if you'd even be interesting in writing it, but I felt I should mention it, especially since I kinda have a thing for the slow-burn bad ends like that.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Loved both Lola's and Simone's new scenes. I'd forgotten there was one with both of them, so when I randomly triggered it you better believe it felt like Christmas again.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I dont know how difficult implementing something like that would be, or if you'd even be interesting in writing it, but I felt I should mention it, especially since I kinda have a thing for the slow-burn bad ends like that.
Thanks, but I don't like bad ends in general, so I wouldn't write something like that. The girls are just here for everyone to have a good time. :D

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
And hoo boy, do we have a good time.