CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh you know I was talkning about other kind of chimera :D

Speaking of pre-def names I feel sometimes urge to add such in my mod too but still not creative with names for them.

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015

Speaking of pre-def names I feel sometimes urge to add such in my mod too but still not creative with names for them.

You can just pickfamous names and change 2 letters, people loves it because of references and its an eassy job

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
hehe famous forum or other sources names? For first I may have few options to include. But that after I manage lay foundation for human(ish) npc that would provide in near future ppl with phoenix TF

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
hehe famous forum or other sources names? For first I may have few options to include. But that after I manage lay foundation for human(ish) npc that would provide in near future ppl with phoenix TF

At this point, I've reached the point that I just want to play as an Elf. That's why I'm just a Human with Pointed Ears

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
At this point, I've reached the point that I just want to play as an Elf. That's why I'm just a Human with Pointed Ears

Elfs, dark/corrupted elfs, drows is somehow on my thoughs but if I try work on them too it would be truly taking more on my late than I could handle and in the end cease work on my mod :(

c1706503

May 6, 2016
Bug with Marble.

I can only give her Lactaid and nothing else. Even if I have no Lactaid in my inventory.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015

The Wuxia one right?   Ranma  Lean Tan black hair blue eye speedy fighter that starts with pumped speed strength and toughness and the iron hands perks.

Of Pai Mei

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
The Wuxia one right?   Ranma  Lean Tan black hair blue eye speedy fighter that starts with pumped speed strength and toughness and the iron hands perks.

Of Pai Mei

Yeah I not have any mod in making....yet.

Which rank of Iron Fists? I or some of higher ones? Iron fists also seems would be fitting to give Job: Monk and mantic body parts (but I need clear other tf to work on this one :( )

Anyway it's hilarious how I talk about my mod stuff in other mod thread....lol such akward situation.

PS. Yeah I think it won't be trouble to add this pre-def PC to choice list (just will add 2-3 more to not add one new)

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah I not have any mod in making....yet.

Which rank of Iron Fists? I or some of higher ones? Iron fists also seems would be fitting to give Job: Monk and mantic body parts (but I need clear other tf to work on this one :( )

Anyway it's hilarious how I talk about my mod stuff in other mod thread....lol such akward situation.

PS. Yeah I think it won't be trouble to add this pre-def PC to choice list (just will add 2-3 more to not add one new)

Max so he never need sully his hands with a weapon that's not a bow. 

Nythias

Jan 3, 2016
So... I fought Kelt at the farm and spared his life. Is there a way to get him back?

Also, can you guys make the prison something that can be disabled? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So... I fought Kelt at the farm and spared his life. Is there a way to get him back?

No, unless you edit your save.

Prison is optional, just keep out.

Drazard

Apr 25, 2016
Kindly someone check the Satyr  Wine, it seems there's a missing message sometimes and also when I click the used Satyr Wine, there's a follow-up message "You cannot use NOTHING!!" I only purchase one Satyr Wine and end of getting that message.

Is there any other transformative item that increased cock's girth aside from Satyr wine because Satyr's wine cock's girth is not working on me even my PC cock's thickness is only 2.

• Increase cock thickness — if cock girth < 4.

Capture.JPG

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Would you be so kind to send me the save with the satyr wine so I can investigate the issues?

And the wiki is incorrect. It'll eventually be corrected.

1.3.22 is almost here. Just a couple more days and it'll be released. One of the great things about the update is that, aside from several bug fixes, it will allow you to make certain perks permanent when you ascend. That means you can make Purity Blessing and Misdirection permanent and they'll carry over in all subsequent ascensions.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Does this perk perma galore include Raphael rapier training effects to carry over too?

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015

If you walked away without raping him, you won't be able to see him again.

I think there is an option to disable it. I think when you come across a cage while exploring, you can choose to never have it appear again.

Drazard

Apr 25, 2016
Is it possible for a herma to become a male again? I just want to have that platinum blonde hair color. I wonder if the blue egg is working.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nythias

Jan 3, 2016
I can't seem to find my mobile save files. >_>

How the fuck do I edit my file if I can't find them, to get it into the editor..?

I wanted to break Kelt, not remove him from my game!

Does the mod make back-up files...?

silveraegis

May 7, 2016
Eye color.

We have character descriptors for what seems like every part of the body but that. Tits and FoE have customization options for eye color; is it possible to add it to CoC? It would definitely add to the immersion of the game.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Eye color.

We have character descriptors for what seems like every part of the body but that. Tits and FoE have customization options for eye color; is it possible to add it to CoC? It would definitely add to the immersion of the game.

According to the Helspawn Questline, Helia says that the main PC has golden (?) yellow eyes and in Ormael's mod you can get Violet eyes I think... So yeah, other than that...

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
Asummary of all the added stuff would be awesome (couldnt find one though, not sure if because didnt searched enough),since the changelog got reaaaaally big and its hard to find "added"insertadded scene here"" between all the balances and bugfixes. 

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Asummary of all the added stuff would be awesome (couldnt find one though, not sure if because didnt searched enough),since the changelog got reaaaaally big and its hard to find "added"insertadded scene here"" between all the balances and bugfixes. 

To boil it down (others can add to it) Glacial Rift and Volcanic Crag. Rift has a new storage chest (to upgrade your one from the Bog) with a few new encounters, Volcanic Crag lets you get the TF Dragon item along with a friendly npc to sex up or spar with. Pure Jojo is sexable now if you meet his requirements or he can be made into Joy if you put a bimbo liquor in your storage for awhile and let him chase a thief. Quite a few transformations now change your stat caps and Minerva purification is in.

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
To boil it down (others can add to it) Glacial Rift and Volcanic Crag. Rift has a new storage chest (to upgrade your one from the Bog) with a few new encounters, Volcanic Crag lets you get the TF Dragon item along with a friendly npc to sex up or spar with. Pure Jojo is sexable now if you meet his requirements or he can be made into Joy if you put a bimbo liquor in your storage for awhile and let him chase a thief. Quite a few transformations now change your stat caps and Minerva purification is in.

and shields, and super creeps, and ascension, and plenty of things that, whilewe already found them, doesnt means that someone that is never played themod shouldnt had a "preview of whats going on", and to say it without spoil, you can just say "added 2 new areas with X more encounters with codded scenes",stuf like that, and impretty sure people would eassyly get the mod. Yah´now, information is power to the people.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
According to the Helspawn Questline, Helia says that the main PC has golden (?) yellow eyes and in Ormael's mod you can get Violet eyes I think... So yeah, other than that...

I not think many scenes meantion PC color but adding it wouldn't be much trouble aside looking over almost all scenes to find all references to PC eyes. And that violet color is side-effect of Violet Pupil Transformation skill from my mod that as long pc can each turn spend set amount of soulforce will heal recived dmg so still not eye color change you look for.

If it would be just about make TF item that like dyes would affect eye color without support in scenes will be kinda waste of coder effort thou it would be rather not much time consuming work :/

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
Could someone list the items and ways of increasing cum production? I just love messy orgasm  :$

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Could someone list the items and ways of increasing cum production? I just love messy orgasm  :$

Off the top of my head, for items there's Succubus' Delight and Succubi's Dream, and there should be at least a few more.  Increasing your ball size will increase production as well.  As for perks, the one's not related to things picked when making your character or leveling anyway, there's Magical Virility from the cum witch in the dungeon after clearing it, a perk from the Christmas Elf that improves with future meeting with her, male perks from Fera and a Corrupt Marae, I think at least one of the Valentine's and Thanksgiving events have at least one perk for this as well, and there should be several more that I can't remember or haven't found yet.  Some transformations might effect the cum multiplier stat too, though you might have to play around with that to be certain.

There are definitely things I missed, but other than those there is also the save editor.  Hope that helps, and if not you might try both the standard game's wiki and the revamp one, or just stay here and hope for some more answers.  Or just play around in game and find things on your own.  That ones always fun, if rather time consuming if you're in a hurry.

Drazard

Apr 25, 2016
After whooping the ass of the lizard in Bog I end of getting glitch increased stats (NSFW is On) just simply spamming "the next" button and my Strength and Toughness will increase however if the NSFW is turn off, the glitch will not work. AWESOME GLITCH!

Is there any tips to increasing the girth size of your cock and what is the most recommended largest cock size?

God mode stats.JPG

Low Stats.JPG

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Off the top of my head, for items there's Succubus' Delight and Succubi's Dream, and there should be at least a few more.  Increasing your ball size will increase production as well.  As for perks, the one's not related to things picked when making your character or leveling anyway, there's Magical Virility from the cum witch in the dungeon after clearing it, a perk from the Christmas Elf that improves with future meeting with her, male perks from Fera and a Corrupt Marae, I think at least one of the Valentine's and Thanksgiving events have at least one perk for this as well, and there should be several more that I can't remember or haven't found yet.  Some transformations might effect the cum multiplier stat too, though you might have to play around with that to be certain.

There are definitely things I missed, but other than those there is also the save editor.  Hope that helps, and if not you might try both the standard game's wiki and the revamp one, or just stay here and hope for some more answers.  Or just play around in game and find things on your own.  That ones always fun, if rather time consuming if you're in a hurry.

Save scumming/spamming Neon Pink Egg increases cum production

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As far as I remember, Fox Berries have extremely high (if any) limit for cum multiplier, but bonus from one dose is relatively small. Though in mod it seems to be fixed, but it still can give you up to 5 lithers, just note that it considers current amount for limit, so unload your deposits before using.

Last edited by a moderator: