Sketchs & Doodles

Destructor

Sep 2, 2015
Thanks a lot, Dragon! :D I'll try to stick some colors on it once I'm done with some current comissions.

Here's another doodle, the character is one I pilot in a MMORPG called Perfect World ->

Reactions: n666

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks a lot, Dragon! :D I'll try to stick some colors on it once I'm done with some current comissions.

Here's another doodle, the character is one I pilot in a MMORPG called Perfect World ->

Played that game for a bit myself though I kind of drifted away from it due to the fact that one is hindered at a certain point by the fact that (at least when I was playing) that a lot of things in game required in game cashshop items. I hate FtP games that content lock things behind the cashshop. Though the same host/development company behind PW snagged up Cryptic which developed Star Trek Online and they also put out the DnD Neverwinter MMORPG.

Reactions: Destructor

Destructor

Sep 2, 2015
Yeah, the game's a P2W one, tho one could go and do many stuff without spending a single penny on it, I managed to get 5 characters very close to maximum level, tho I stopped playing the game some months ago because I got bored of doing the same daily quests over and over again, maybe at some point I'll try to play it again.

A couple more of sketchs:

Uranus trying a new toy ->

The gals in a line-up to compare their sizes ->

Destructor

Sep 2, 2015
Once I'm done with a batch of comissions I would be able to open a couple of slots.

Some more wips for now:

Some of my chars in lingerie:

These would be part of the CoC comic I have in pause, I've been modifying these sketchs a fuckton of times before getting satisfied with them (The previous pages are in this thread too):

Reactions: n666

Merukawi nagi

Apr 6, 2018
I'll clean and finish this sketch in the near future :p

Once I'm done with a batch of comissions I would be able to open a couple of slots.

Some more wips for now:

Some of my chars in lingerie:

These would be part of the CoC comic I have in pause, I've been modifying these sketchs a fuckton of times before getting satisfied with them (The previous pages are in this thread too):

Thanks destructor

Reactions: Destructor