Sketchs & Doodles

Destructor

Sep 2, 2015
Sup, folks? It's been some time since I posted here, so I guess I'll retake the thing and post stuff here from one time to another.

This one's a character page of one of my OCs, she was designed for a videogame but I use her in any situation that comes up.

Targetmaster-438341-Liz_-_WIP.jpg

Here's one sketch I'm working these days, based on CoC with that character as the "champion"

o5NO65G.jpg

Destructor

Sep 2, 2015
Thanks, dude, I haven't finished many pics, which is part of the reason I didn't post anymore.

This is another sketch I would finish in the future, Liz never had much luck while venturing in Mareth, heheh.

nYD84O1.jpg

And this other one's a sketch I plan to finish before the 30th

PfuosWm.jpg

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's good to see you back. Are those one-headed hellhounds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Destructor

Sep 2, 2015
Yep, those are one-headed hellhounds, I forgot for a second that HH are usually two-headed, but the point remains the same, I guess, heheh :p

And because I don't like to leave posts without images, here's the WIP page for another character, the pyromancer Sairia, she's a guard commander in the same videogame that Liz was created for, although I can use her too for any convenient situation if needed, heh; she's also a 54-year old milf, the reason she looks so young is that she's got insane regeneration powers that make her age slower and mend most of her wounds instantly. The intrincate armor boosts her pyromancy powers to absurd levels.

Sai01-8.jpg

She could arrive to Mareth too at one point, it's a thing that I focus into drawing a comic from that ideah, heheh.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I think I told you about it ages ago, but I guess it won't hurt if I type it again: I do like your armour designs.

Reactions: Destructor

Destructor

Sep 2, 2015
Thanks, Kesil, heheh, I based the armor designs mostly on Saint Seiya and other animes from eht 80-90s.

Also, I finished Liz's page:
Liz01-E.jpg

This other's kinda unfinished, where she's wearing a skimpier attire, heh:
Liz02-8.jpg

Reactions: shadefalcon

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Sup, fellas, I did a bit more of sketching on that comic:

I think that's the first time I've seen a CoC comic where the girl wasn't just fucked without putting up a fight. So that's cool! I know you were only roughing it out but the lines are too sketchy and I found it kind of hard to tell what was going.

Destructor

Sep 2, 2015
I think that's the first time I've seen a CoC comic where the girl wasn't just fucked without putting up a fight. So that's cool! I know you were only roughing it out but the lines are too sketchy and I found it kind of hard to tell what was going.
I'll eventually get there, I wanted to draw a couple of pages to explain how did they get there and I'll eventually get to those sketch pages.

Holy crap. It's been years since I've seen any of Destructor's art, 'member the old forum?
Yeah, I posted some stuff in the old forum, I usually hang out in the Discord channel nowadays.

I upload an update on the first two pages, as I wanted to polish them more:

Last edited: