[Renpy] Time Loop Hunter v0.66.10

TheGrumpiest

Jul 11, 2017
There are special events to actually level up a skill. As of version 0.07.2 you can only level up self-control skill. You need the 100% of the XP to do it.
Gotcha. I'm on 0.06.8, so I'm assuming that's working as intended. Otherwise, it's fun game- though more day 2 stuff would be neat. And I'm a bit stuck on how to get the three pictures of the girls for the drug dealer.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Gotcha. I'm on 0.06.8, so I'm assuming that's working as intended. Otherwise, it's fun game- though more day 2 stuff would be neat. And I'm a bit stuck on how to get the three pictures of the girls for the drug dealer.

You can bargain with him with actually 2 pictures because 1 of them has two girls on it.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Huh. I thought I had to do it the other way around. How do I start the missing teacher path?

You get that quest right on the first reset. Just go inside the university and Check the Office of Ms. Donnary. Check your memories, the locked memories will hint you the time to unlocked it. If you feel you can't progress the story try other's girls path.
From your actions in a path the MC you can learn something to use on other paths.

Don't be afraid to try things, there is no game over. The MC will learn from it (you will get a sign that says YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS) and new actions will be available for the next reset. If you screw it up the time will reset, sometimes the MC can learns things from screw ups too.

Last edited:

TheGrumpiest

Jul 11, 2017
You get that quest right on the first reset. Just go inside the university and Check the Office of Ms. Donnary. Check your memories, the locked memories will hint you the time to unlocked it. If you feel you can't progress the story try other's girls path.
From your actions in a path the MC you can learn something to use on other paths.

Don't be afraid to try things, there is no game over. The MC will learn from it (you will get a sign that says YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS) and new actions will be available for the next reset. If you screw it up the time will reset, sometimes the MC can learns things from screw ups too.

Look, I've done a hundred resets in a playthrough to try to figure it out. It just seems like I'm missing a trigger, specifically to interrupt the Janitor from dropping off the bag. I can't seem to interact with the janitor at all. Kind of frustrating, really.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Look, I've done a hundred resets in a playthrough to try to figure it out. It just seems like I'm missing a trigger, specifically to interrupt the Janitor from dropping off the bag. I can't seem to interact with the janitor at all. Kind of frustrating, really.

Try stealing her keys. You will get the option if you do Janice path.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
So I've done the Janice path three times, and I'm not getting the option to steal her keys. What am I missing?

Check her memories on day 2. You must be missing a few.

Did you help her with the speech?
Depending your actions on the car accident Janice can focus her speech on two subjects, she will even test your knowledge in two different ways. One of those ways will trigger a scene on the university on day 2.

TheGrumpiest

Jul 11, 2017
Check her memories on day 2. You must be missing a few.

Did you help her with the speech?
Depending your actions on the car accident Janice can focus her speech on two subjects, she will even test your knowledge in two different ways. One of those ways will trigger a scene on the university on day 2.

Yeah, that's not happening for me. The test is identical every time no matter what I do. The lead up bit doesn't seem to offer anything different in terms of options at the university.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, that's not happening for me. The test is identical every time no matter what I do. The lead up bit doesn't seem to offer anything different in terms of options at the university.

Try reporting the truck and then don't save Dana.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
I updated the first post with the new public version 0.07.3

You may notice a massive upgrade on the dialogs and grammar front, that's because it was review and corrected.
On the last release I remove the Christmas skins because Christmas was over... But some people wanted it back!. I guess if people wants to celebrate Christmas all year why stop them, right?
So, CAS skins are back. I'll let you figure out how to unlock them.
You get to train a skill! It's with a yoga event and there is a tiny mini-game.
And the first part of the Demonstration. This is one of those big branching events so it's going to take some time. For now you have the entry points and default exit points.
You are going to be able to change stuff during the event on future releases.
And last but not less Georgia makes the official appearance.

New Patreon version available 0.08.

Change-Log 0.08:
  • Second part of the demonstration event.
  • First part of Hannah's revenge.
  • New memories of Day 2, Janice, Hannah, Dana, Georgia
  • 2 new Fun Points available.
  • Some little changes in game mechanics.
Enjoy!

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
I updated the first post with the new public version 0.08.2

This time we get into the demonstration head on and start to change things. Follow different paths and understand what's happening.
Remember how your actions could really inspire hate and lust for revenge on Hannah's path? We'll get a glimpse of that revenge and exploit it a little...

wibble

Sep 13, 2017
This is such an impressive game! I would urge the developer to do, say, five days, or five-day chunks rather than the full thirty days of branching paths. A low-resolution images option would also be appreciated.

Seriously, so much work has gone into this game, and although it can be obtuse and hard to remember what you have already done, it is an interesting puzzle.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
This is such an impressive game! I would urge the developer to do, say, five days, or five-day chunks rather than the full thirty days of branching paths. A low-resolution images option would also be appreciated.

Seriously, so much work has gone into this game, and although it can be obtuse and hard to remember what you have already done, it is an interesting puzzle.

Thanks! The next version will feature some new game mechanics that will help a lot with the difficulty and the grind. I'm think options for the size of the game as it is starting to grow faster than i thought.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
############## NEW PATREON VERSION 0.09 ##############

Big changes in here:
  1. An in-game hint system for when you get lost. Don't abuse it!
  2. A new feature for saving timelines; you have 3 slots where you can save all that you did the day before. You can come back to this point anytime you want.
  3. Partial save point are remove (almost), now when you enter a new day and automatic partial save point is made. You can come back here by choice or when an auto-reset is made.
  4. A summary of current past actions is available, also for the saved timelines.

We are moving forward the demonstration with the successful path. Follow the celebration on the different parallel versions to reach different endings.

And this is the full Change-Log.
Change-Log 0.09:
  • In-game hint system.
  • Saving timelines feature.
  • Partial resets re-thinking.
  • Past actions visibility for current timeline and saved timelines.
  • New memories of Day 2, Janice, Mia, Georgia
  • 1 new Fun Points available.
  • Some small changes under the hood.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
############## NEW PATREON VERSION 0.10 ##############

We are going to take a peek on the first big branching choice (the car accident) and that means the hospital is now open. And with that comes new challenges!
A lot of work behind the curtains, new renpy version, refactor of the memory system (that makes my life easier) and enhancement of the general code. (All this thanks to Strange Creature dev skills)

Change-Log 0.10:
  • Hospital location.
  • New character: Cynthia.
  • New memories: Day 1, Day 2, Dana, Mom, Cynthia.
  • 1 new Fun Points available.
  • Update renpy version. (Thanks to Strange Creature)
  • Refactor memory system (Thanks to Strange Creature)
  • Enhancement changes under the hood. (Thanks to Strange Creature)

Reactions: wibble

Dexter

May 23, 2018
This game is actually pretty neat....the only thing which troubles me in the game is that I forget which choice leads to which situation,since there are way too many
combinations depending upon the previous resets......loving this game.

Reactions: hydrahenker

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
This game is actually pretty neat....the only thing which troubles me in the game is that I forget which choice leads to which situation,since there are way too many
combinations depending upon the previous resets......loving this game.

Thanks!

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
############## NEW PATRON VERSION 0.11 ##############

For this release I wanted to get to day 3, but I couldn't make in time with the renders. So you will "sort of" make it to day 3.
We 'll follow Alice as she clashes with the law and part 2 of Hanna's revenge (A scene that show how puny my computer is and make me miserable to model and render)
Some changes in the UI. A lot of people ask for it and now the wait button is in the bar. So you can wait directly from the bar or from the actions like before.
Another new thing is girl tracking and events tracking on the map.
Oh, I played a lot with the webp format. I reached a point that I'm happy with the quality of the image in relation with the size, so you will notice the game is lighter.

Change-Log 0.11.00:
  • Day 3!... sort of.
  • New memories for Day 3, Alice, Hannah.
  • Wait button in top bar.
  • Small changes in UI.
  • Tracking Events and Girls in map.
  • New .webp format that makes the size of the game smaller.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Quick question, is there no other content for day 3 other
than your balls getting stepped on? Just wondering because I’ve already offered other girls

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Quick question, is there no other content for day 3 other
than your balls getting stepped on? Just wondering because I’ve already offered other girls

Hi, no other content than that yet. Next release you will be able to pass that wall.
Claire wants the girl right there, I think you can figure out who will get served. ;)

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Any news concerning Patreon? Seems they've started to clamp down on adult content creators and your page was one of the ones under review.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Any news concerning Patreon? Seems they've started to clamp down on adult content creators and your page was one of the ones under review.

I already remove every image from the page. They will release it this week maybe

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Updated OP with Public version!

############### NEW PATRON VERSION 0.12.00 ############

Back on track! So, this time we can actually get to day 3, It's pretty empty right now but it will get interesting soon enough.
Plan, conspire and use every resource available to pass Claire.
New character Cooper, the sexy police that you see the previous version and 2 new dream sequence.

Change-Log 0.12.00:
  • Welcome to day 3!
  • New Character: Cooper.
  • 2 New dream sequence: Georgia and Alice.
  • New memories for : Day 3, Cynthia, Cooper, Alice.
  • +1 Fun points, -1 Fun point (weird but it will make more sense on day 3)
  • Few minor fixes.

Reactions: wibble