[Renpy] Time Loop Hunter v0.66.10

althor1170

Apr 17, 2021
Can't seem to advance anymore. I need to raise my stats to get to day 3 with someone other than Alice, but if I do the prereqs on Day 2, I can't give Cooper the info she needs to arrest Matt, so I can't get to Day 3 to raise the stats.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Can't seem to advance anymore. I need to raise my stats to get to day 3 with someone other than Alice, but if I do the prereqs on Day 2, I can't give Cooper the info she needs to arrest Matt, so I can't get to Day 3 to raise the stats.

so you need to raise your Self-control but I don't know where you are at the moment. You need to combine several different paths to raise your self-control, you have very few options post Day3 since you need to do specific things on the first 2 days to pass Claire. Even so, there are several things you can do from day 3 forward. I'm going to give overall info that you may have done already

Path 1: Concentrating on Yoga class
a. try to do the yoga course on day 3
b. Try to do the yoga course on day 2 concentrating

Path 3: help the police:
a. Help Benson with the investigation, You can take advantage of the fail demonstration to get her favor.
b. Help Mia with the police to get a favor.

Path 4: Find Ayumi:
a. Janice will mention a Hacker. Push her to tell you her name and ask brian for help to know her habits.
b. Give ayumi drugs in exchange for information, you can steal the drugs under Cooper's nose.

Path 5: Get concentrating drug
a. Get evicted on Day 4
b. Ask help from Mia, (you get her favor on Path3:b) (get busted)
c. Ask help from Lisa (get coerce to get into the party)
d. Help Lisa to steal the information. (you need to trick Jessie from Hannah's class)

Get Ayumi's help to make a concentration drug to pass the yoga class on Day 2 to raise your self-control. with the self-control raise your persuasion on Day 3 with Hannah

Cheers!

althor1170

Apr 17, 2021
Love this game. I've spent a LOT of hours on this. Couple more questions: 1) does infecting someone else with the parasite have any effect currently? 2) Hint says I need to know Crystal to take Janice home from club, but if I dance/predict with Crystal, then I miss the date with Janice. 3) is there a way to get into the club without stealing and selling the drugs? 4) Jody says she will select head cheerleader Friday Day, but there's nobody there in the gym? 5) Can't figure out how to make Georgia act weird or unstable?

Thanks for a great game!

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Love this game. I've spent a LOT of hours on this. Couple more questions: 1) does infecting someone else with the parasite have any effect currently? 2) Hint says I need to know Crystal to take Janice home from club, but if I dance/predict with Crystal, then I miss the date with Janice. 3) is there a way to get into the club without stealing and selling the drugs? 4) Jody says she will select head cheerleader Friday Day, but there's nobody there in the gym? 5) Can't figure out how to make Georgia act weird or unstable?

Thanks for a great game!

hey!
1) Yes, girls infected act differently. You will need some of them infected to open up.
2) There is another way to know Crystal. You can help her set Travis up for punishment with your Mom at the Fair.
3) There are 3 ways to get into the club. The lottery ticket will give you $700, you can get the rest by selling panties and drugs or teaming up with Matt or you can ask Zarina for help. Ther is a third way that is new for the last Public version.
4) it's an event that happens behind the scenes and you just see the outcome. You can only affect the selection before the selection by pushing for Zarina.
5) Georgia will act weird when she is infected. Your actions affect how the girls get infected. Dana starts infected, the car accident can move the parasite to Janice or remain in Dana. if the parasite remains on Dana you can invite her to the Demonstration and if you take her to the right side along with Georgia. That fight with the false protesters will trigger an infection. This point can also affect Mia if she follows you or not.

Cheers!

althor1170

Apr 17, 2021
As much as I like this game, it's gotten incredibly frustrating. I can play for hours without finding anything new. If I may suggest making Cas's hints a little more specific. 1) She's been telling me forever to spy on Rosario in the locker room. I've spied on her every day and under every combo I can think of and there's nothing new. 2) Adv Ayumi by meeting her at food court with Dana (know both). Again, everything I can think of but Dana still shuts me down. 3) Team up with Matt. Got Cooper's help, but nothing I do with Benson will get her to cooperate (also, can't figure out how to do the solo investigation of the office). This is the last event I have for Day 3, but nothing else will advance until I get this one. 4) Ask Georgia about pickpocket skill. When and under what conditions?

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
As much as I like this game, it's gotten incredibly frustrating. I can play for hours without finding anything new. If I may suggest making Cas's hints a little more specific. 1) She's been telling me forever to spy on Rosario in the locker room. I've spied on her every day and under every combo I can think of and there's nothing new. 2) Adv Ayumi by meeting her at food court with Dana (know both). Again, everything I can think of but Dana still shuts me down. 3) Team up with Matt. Got Cooper's help, but nothing I do with Benson will get her to cooperate (also, can't figure out how to do the solo investigation of the office). This is the last event I have for Day 3, but nothing else will advance until I get this one. 4) Ask Georgia about pickpocket skill. When and under what conditions?

hey,

the hint system is in constant evolution. And it evolves thanks to user feedback like this.

1) She's been telling me forever to spy on Rosario in the locker room. I've spied on her every day and under every combo I can think of and there's nothing new
is this related to a hint from Cynthia related to her second challenge?. You can talk to Sophie on day 2 as a temp and prevent her to fix Roger mistakes. Then if you spy on Roger and Rosario he will have a different attitude.

2) Adv Ayumi by meeting her at food court with Dana (know both). Again, everything I can think of but Dana still shuts me down.
You need to follow Dana's path AND also know ayumi, for that you need to raid the offices alone so look at the number 3 below.

3) Team up with Matt. Got Cooper's help, but nothing I do with Benson will get her to cooperate (also, can't figure out how to do the solo investigation of the office). This is the last event I have for Day 3, but nothing else will advance until I get this one.

When the demonstration ends with the police arresting everyone you can visit Benson on day 3 morning and she will gloat about her abusive power. You can then visit her on day 2 night when she enforces that abuse. Help there with the interrogation of Janice and Georgia. That way you gain her favor and can ask her to assault the offices with you on Day 3
  • don't save dana (parasite goes to janice)
  • Normal speech
  • Janice and Georgia gets arrested. parasite goes to benson
  • talk to benson and pit Janice against Georgia.

4) Ask Georgia about pickpocket skill. When and under what conditions?
Nightclub.

Cheers!

althor1170

Apr 17, 2021
You can talk to Sophie on day 2 as a temp and prevent her to fix Roger mistakes. Then if you spy on Roger and Rosario he will have a different attitude.
Done that. Roger enjoys punishment. Cas is still constantly telling me to spy on her. The same hint comes up under Rosario Introduction.

Benson: I've gotten her to ask for my help, but when I ask her to help at the office she tells me off. Also, I can't seem to get all 4 of them arrested (Dana or Mia always get away)

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
You can talk to Sophie on day 2 as a temp and prevent her to fix Roger mistakes. Then if you spy on Roger and Rosario he will have a different attitude.
Done that. Roger enjoys punishment. Cas is still constantly telling me to spy on her. The same hint comes up under Rosario Introduction.

Benson: I've gotten her to ask for my help, but when I ask her to help at the office she tells me off. Also, I can't seem to get all 4 of them arrested (Dana or Mia always get away)

Alright, i think i know now what you mean about Rosario:
when you make an Explosive speech with janice infected the parasite will go to Rosario.
Talk to Rosario on Day 3 morning and show her you dick (she will react) then spy the locker room when she is with Travis.

about benson the knowledge condition is that you searched the offices with Alice. If you know that memory that is:
"You ask Alice to help you investigate the photo studio for a way into the building."

Then you to have to make a deal with benson on day 2 :
you should have the following actions in your timeline:
a. "You helped Benson by ratting out Janice and her break-in at the university."
b. "You made a deal with Benson in exchange for releasing your sister." or "You made a deal with Benson in exchange for the girls' panties."
c. "Janice took the blame for the university break-in." or "Georgia took the blame for the university break-in."

if you have this:
"The interrogation failed and no one took the blame for the university break-in."
it means the interrogation fail and you won't be able to ask Benson for help.

To get the 4 of them, after CAS challenge you to do it.
make that Janice save dana so she invites Dana to the Stage
make a normal or great speech
Make Mia follow you
Send Georgia to the left. and you stay on the stage (janice, dana, mia are on the stage now)
Havok breaks at the demo and you will have the choice to save mia or dana. But after the challenge from CAS a new option appears to ignore both. :D

Cheers!

althor1170

Apr 17, 2021
1) Level 4 lockpick and/or sneak?
2) First Aid in Afternoon under what conditions?
3) Go back with Mia to house together. After club? either option ends with me leaving

Side note: I always seem to lose 100 love with Janice Fri evening before we go out on our date Fri night.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
1) Level 4 lockpick and/or sneak?
2) First Aid in Afternoon under what conditions?
3) Go back with Mia to house together. After club? either option ends with me leaving

Side note: I always seem to lose 100 love with Janice Fri evening before we go out on our date Fri night.

Hey,
1)
Level 4 Lockpick you need to flirt with Janice and "take her home" at the nightclub.
Level 4 Sneak talk to Cynthia at the Hospital on Day 5 (You need already flirt with Jessie at the Nightclub)

2) Make sure to help Crystal during the Day at the First Aid by making your Mom punish Travis. Then come back to see that punish with Crystal on the afternoon.

3) Exchange your ticket with you mom to stay in the house. and then go to the nightclub and flirt with Mia. You need a high love so pay attention to her on the previous days.

Cheers!

althor1170

Apr 17, 2021
1)
Level 4 Lockpick you need to flirt with Janice and "take her home" at the nightclub.
Level 4 Sneak talk to Cynthia at the Hospital on Day 5 (You need already flirt with Jessie at the Nightclub)

2) Make sure to help Crystal during the Day at the First Aid by making your Mom punish Travis. Then come back to see that punish with Crystal on the afternoon.

3) Exchange your ticket with you mom to stay in the house. and then go to the nightclub and flirt with Mia. You need a high love so pay attention to her on the previous days.
1) I still can't get Janice to go home, she always ditches me for Crystal

2) No option for Mom to punish Travis?

3) If I give Mom the ticket, I can't afford to get into the nightclub

4) level 4 self control and level 4 persuasion?

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
1) I still can't get Janice to go home, she always ditches me for Crystal
You need to take crystal first alone. But for that you need to do the second point below
2) No option for Mom to punish Travis?
go to the dance class and make a deal with Crystal to kick out Rosario. Fullfill your promise and talk to her on Day 5
3) If I give Mom the ticket, I can't afford to get into the nightclub
Try to talk to Sophie and Crystal at the nightclub. CAS will give you an idea to ask your mom for extra money in exchange for the ticket.
4) level 4 self control and level 4 persuasion?
Self Control 4: You need to advance with Jody and Jessie.
Persuation 4: On Version 0.46.xx

Cheers!

korbben

Sep 22, 2021
Hello there !

I'm still stuck in day 2, because I have only 1 persuasion point, so I can´t convince Dana I'm her boyfriend.

Where are the 2 persuation points you can get on Day 1 or 2 ? (I was already invited to Hannas persuasion Class, but thats on day 3, unreacheable).

zap4th

Sep 30, 2021
Get Ayumi's help to make a concentration drug to pass the yoga class on Day 2 to raise your self-control. with the self-control raise your persuasion on Day 3 with Hannah

Cheers!
i can't seem to steal the drugs from alice? is there something i am missing that you have to do first?

zap4th

Sep 30, 2021
Hello there !

I'm still stuck in day 2, because I have only 1 persuasion point, so I can´t convince Dana I'm her boyfriend.

Where are the 2 persuation points you can get on Day 1 or 2 ? (I was already invited to Hannas persuasion Class, but thats on day 3, unreacheable).
talk to her in the library about herself. it'll open up a second option

Vicariously

Feb 9, 2022
I was stuck for a while at the step "Ask Dana questions to pass Janice's test"

The problem was that after saving her, "You're in that History class right?" Had a blue icon (making me think i didn't need to click it anymore) but after clicking it, i found the option to ask "What's your subject of interest?" which had a yellow icon.
I believe in this case, the "You're in that history class right?" icon should have been yellow also and avoided a lot of confusion.

Anyway, i just wanted to give some feedback since i really enjoy this game so far.
version 0.52.00

Oh and another confusing thing is having to persuade Mia while giving a handjob requires 3 persuasion but i had 1 so i ignored it for a long time thinking it isn't useful.

Last edited: