Possible TiTS Planets

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Next thing you know, well have a eternal renisance planet of futa ruling class pandered by a monogendered underclass. Wild speculation.
what about a planet where the people considers Steele a god and give him all the girls and gold. and when you son born, he gonna be the next Divine King. that would be nice.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Next thing you know, well have a eternal renisance planet of futa ruling class pandered by a monogendered underclass. Wild speculation.
A full futa planet is already monogendered, and how would that be different from said underclass?

Dancer

Sep 11, 2015
I love the AI hivemind planet concept, but three more ideas:

- The Steele Tech corporate offices. They could be hosted on a space station or whatever. This part of the game functions as a subterfuge-heavy place with lots of intricate corporate politics, loyalty/enemy counters, factions, and so on. Seems like a major opportunity for rival-focused content. Also, if you bang one of the employees you have to meet with HR. Every time. It's intensely awkward and boring, eventually you have to start attending workshops while HR tells you that things have changed since Dad was going around. You can actually get a bad end for violating the HR policy too many times in too short of a period; the board decides that you would be too much of a public relations liability to allow you to become president.

- D/s area. There are a million ways to do this, but the way I'd do it is have a world that controlled by a council of dominants. The world is hierarchical in the sense that the dominants are the obvious ruling class and the subs are the obvious underclass, but there are also grades of submissives (from slaves to maids to assistants to right-hand men/women). At the same time, the councilmembers are nominally equal but it's a piranha pit of constant undermining and table turning. Upon arrival, Steele's reputation precedes him/her and you're slotted into one of the classes based on something (or combination of things in your log), but you can buy your way into a different slot as well. Also, the planet might secretly be ruled by the subs (or, at the very least, the subs of the council's leader).

- University planet. Everything there is expensive (it can be a credit-sink), but you can pick up new combat or quality-of-life perks by studying there. You can join a frat or sorority, some existing characters across the universe could be ex-members, there might be a dating sim/romance novel element to the classroom sections. Maybe Dad is a graduate and you're a legacy. There are club possibilities, athletics possibilities, Steele could become a cheerleader or be a tutor, so on and so forth.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
- University planet. Everything there is expensive (it can be a credit-sink), but you can pick up new combat or quality-of-life perks by studying there. You can join a frat or sorority, some existing characters across the universe could be ex-members, there might be a dating sim/romance novel element to the classroom sections. Maybe Dad is a graduate and you're a legacy. There are club possibilities, athletics possibilities, Steele could become a cheerleader or be a tutor, so on and so forth.
When you leave the planet will you have to pay back a overwhelming debt that you will follow you for the rest of your life even if you drop out or flunk do to unforeseen circumstances?

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Maybe for the medieval planet, there could be an ongoing quest that doesnt involve you? You could run into a group of heroes on their way to defeat an evil overlord or something along those lines.

The industrial turned nuclear planet would be really cool. Imagine the more chaste attitudes of the past mixed with the tech and promiscuity of the present. I would love to see PC Steele interact with characters that have different attitudes towards procreation, and the possible first hand experience of behind closed doors perversions of an older era.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
A medieval planet just makes me want some lady knight who, because of cultural differences and a teeny bit of wonky translation, sees Steele and a delicate noble in need of their protection even if there is plenty of evidence that Steele is a badass.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
A medieval planet just makes me want some lady knight who, because of cultural differences and a teeny bit of wonky translation, sees Steele as a delicate noble in need of their protection even if there is plenty of evidence that Steele is a badass.

Maybe there could be some sort of conflict on the planet, and the player could help to resolve it.

For example, evil overlord takes over the world. Since we have future tech like guns, the player can help to overthrow the villian?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe there could be some sort of conflict on the planet, and the player could help to resolve it.

For example, evil overlord takes over the world. Since we have future tech like guns, the player can help to overthrow the villian?

Wouldn't that sort of be repeating ant gurl wars? cept on a different planet, with even less advanced technology and possibly different species?

LaserSpecter

Personally I think it would be interesting to see a planet where the inhabitants have adapted to low-light, if not pitch black conditions. And players would need some kind of Night Vision or Thermal equipment to be able to see properly on the planet, another alternative is just give that option to non-pure human Steele’s, since the majority of animals have night vision already (i.e. Cats, Dogs, etc.). On the planet would a species who have gone blind or used echo location in combat and would be immune to Tease or attacks that blind the target. And throwing a flash bang would blind Steele instead.

Secondly, an isolated Trap planet. Where the citizens of the planet are all traps or reverse traps, all feminine looking NPCs would actually be dudes and all masculine looking NPCs would be chicks. If you’re a trap yourself would be thought no different or Amazonian but if you are not, they would be genuinely surprised that you have a matching genitalia to your appearance.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Secondly, an isolated Trap planet. Where the citizens of the planet are all traps or reverse traps, all feminine looking NPCs would actually be dudes and all masculine looking NPCs would be chicks. If you’re a trap yourself would be thought no different or Amazonian but if you are not, they would be genuinely surprised that you have a matching genitalia to your appearance.
Sounds like @Emerald 's dream cum true.

Mooing_Mermaid

Mar 17, 2017
I love the Olympics and darkness ideas! I have edited the original post to add these suggestions and other ideas.

Considering the amount of interest in a few of these topics/ideas i would like to propose a serious discussion dedicated to bringing some of these to fruition.... If the community can come together and make it happen. (Like the effort put into Uveto's Korg'ii Merchants)

Also: thank you for keeping this thread alive! It makes me so happy which I acknowledge is a bit pathetic on my part. Still!

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
What about a giant wildlife preserve that contains species from all over the cosmos. Organisms long thought extinct found alive and flourishing in biomes the size of continents. It would be like a planet-sized zoo run by a race of aliens far older than humanity who have been collecting these races in fear of a massive cataclysm that would wipe out all life throughout the universe. Having evolved in a different world leads to races we've come to know evolving drastically. Perhaps the Gryvain evolved to resemble wyverns more than dragons, with a venomous stinging tail, two wings instead of four wings and a set of arms, and a greater desire to emphasize brute strength and ferocity over intelligence and ingenuity. Maybe the Kui-tan still have full females instead of hermaphrodites because they never experienced the Kintama Plague. The possibilities are endless.

Another idea that comes to mind is a living planet, by which I mean a planet-sized organism made up of multiple smaller organisms. The planet's surface, inhabited by a race of mite-morphs that barely reach three feet in height, is covered in forests of hair-like trees and mountains like warts but is rather dull to explore. The inside of the planet, however, is a biological goldmine. Long fleshy tunnels are found throughout the planet's interior that lead to country sized caverns. When I picture the inside of the planet I usually think of those flesh-caves that are common in tentacle hentai or the parasite room during the Kashima Incident. The interior of the planet could be inhabited by a race of friendly bacteria that is slowly being hunted to extinction by a race of giant bacteriophage and it's up to the PC to help save the bacteria.

A digital world like Tron would be pretty cool too.

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
It'll be like the Balmera and Balmerans in Voltron!
I suppose so, but I was thinking more like the actual relationship between the tiny microorganisms that inhabit the human body. In a way we are all planets to microscopic animals no bigger than a pinhead. There's billions of the little buggers living on and inside you.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I suppose so, but I was thinking more like the actual relationship between the tiny microorganisms that inhabit the human body. In a way we are all planets to microscopic animals no bigger than a pinhead. There's billions of the little buggers living on and inside you.
Oh, bacteria. Yeah, that'd be kinda neat, though creating the species would be difficult, if it's even a singular species.

Sanctusmorti

Mar 4, 2018
I would like a Tidally locked Hell world (mentally dubbing this Infernis for now) with three areas akin to the ok/cold/really freezin' my nuts off of Uveto but flipped towards really frickin hot.

* A land of perma-night that is not cold due to the extreme heat still bleeding off from the sun-ward side, populated by nocturnal cum-predators that just happen to look like hot emo chicks with fangs and a love of BDSM.
* The Goldilocks zone, not too hot/cold and is the point currently undergoing exploitation by the bulk of the rush effort. This is where the spaceport/bar/recreational oil wrestling pits would be located along with the usual shops and NPC's.
* The really too warm zone that will require heat resist checks to avoid damage, expect to see Salamander and Demonmorph natives who really want to string you up and tickle your fun-bits up against the nearest pillar of twisted blackened rock.

Possible encounters:
* Flamewyrm (just like Frostwyrm!) terrible idea I know, just getting Frosty finished will take a year.
* Mini-Dune style worms that hunt like a wolf pack and converge into a tentacle beast to extract those precious fluids.
* A crazed religious order who think that Infernus is the real 'hell' and believe that all should suffer while on 'hell'. Nice folks really but they love their kinky sex and are not too fussy about who suffers as long as someone cums. (this is a sex game right? ;))
* A Hellraiser cenobite parody silly-mode encounter.
* Cheap vampire jokes, one that is shunned for sparkling.
* A Bald beefcake badass with mirror goggles that shows up on the hot end running from some unseen threat and is seen later on the dark end battling a horde of bat women who echo-locate with a etherial call that sounds like they are calling for cum... (silly mode Riddic reference)
* Romeo and Juliet style love in the Goldilocks zone with a Hot-dwelling Demonmorph loving a Dark-side goth chick, neither can survive for long in the middle ground.
* The Dark-side has cookies.

Thats just a little I can spew off the top of my head, it's very easy to populate this sort of world with content because the night-side and hot-side may as well be different planets.

**** edit for clarity

Dark zone: Gothic horror vibe and tropes mixed with all the freaky bio-luminescence predators you find in deep dark places. One encounter could be discovering Doctor Bimbostiens monster and another could be glowing ant girls. The deep dark would mean light would be a big part of most scenes, lots of opportunity for CoC Drider and Spider girls but also Hypno content from the Vamp-tramps.

Hot zone: Salamanders, fireants (more red pill content? would be easy to code) lava-ladies etc plus all of the pop-culture hell content and anything you really need lakes of fire and volcanoes for. Will you stumble across the skeletons of two Hobbits with shattered hips due to Frodo getting death by Snu Snu? who knows? Its a freaking goldmine of easy jokes and content.

Goldilocks zone: Encounters from a bit of both. Trade hub and people with names.

Last edited:

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
An idea I posted in a similar thread is for a "planet" that's actually entirely virtual reality, with its own VR A.I. program ecology, user avatars and stuff. Second Life, Tron, Blame!'s Netsphere, that kind of stuff.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
- D/s area. There are a million ways to do this, but the way I'd do it is have a world that controlled by a council of dominants. The world is hierarchical in the sense that the dominants are the obvious ruling class and the subs are the obvious underclass, but there are also grades of submissives (from slaves to maids to assistants to right-hand men/women). At the same time, the councilmembers are nominally equal but it's a piranha pit of constant undermining and table turning. Upon arrival, Steele's reputation precedes him/her and you're slotted into one of the classes based on something (or combination of things in your log), but you can buy your way into a different slot as well. Also, the planet might secretly be ruled by the subs (or, at the very least, the subs of the council's leader).

YES!

Reactions: Irrlicht

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
I can imagine that the government of that planet not taking too kindly to Steele wanting their shit back.
I feel the simple solution would be that, given your company made the tech, cracking a deal with them on the matter.

...Of course you'd probably get in huge trouble with the space cops for giving space travel technology to a planet that hasn't joined the space UN who's name escapes me.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
I just hope for a slimegirl planet facing extinction because they need a fuckgazillionton of sexual fluids with poor slimegirls on the street on the verge of disolving when you suddenly appear, the savior, cums rivers and at the image of the player behind the screen, singlehandedly save the entire planet(you may need a big cum production)...
Actually there's something SOMEWHAT (and I say somewhat) akin to that in the form of breedwell. Except its less of extinction and more of "We need a much larger pop count to achieve our scheme of reaching the same level of relevancy the humans and ausur have in galactic politics" and less saving the planet and more "Oh holy fuck why am I making so much money from all this jizz I'm pumping out."

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
There is literally a racetrack on Vesperia where the contestants are all taurs, cpmplete with jockeys. Granted the jockeys ride under their steeds, but still.
aenLx.jpg

Vesperia is a silly place.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
what about a planet where the people considers Steele a god and give him all the girls and gold. and when you son born, he gonna be the next Divine King. that would be nice.
To pull that off you'd probably have to either coincidentally fit the bill for some kind of ancient prophecy or simply visit a planet that the interplanetary government somehow hasn't yet gotten its hands on........Actually no why aren't there more planets like that? Isn't that kinda the whole point of the 'planet rush' thing?

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017

I feel like this is what the Bothrioc are going to become when you've finished setting them up.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I feel the simple solution would be that, given your company made the tech, cracking a deal with them on the matter.

...Of course you'd probably get in huge trouble with the space cops for giving space travel technology to a planet that hasn't joined the space UN who's name escapes me.
Like the UGC has the power to make the heir-to-be of a megacorp do something they don't want to do. Random planetary governments of newly discovered species are a bigger threat to Steele whilst they are in their territory than the UGC is a threat to Steele whilst in their space.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
Like the UGC has the power to make the heir-to-be of a megacorp do something they don't want to do. Random planetary governments of newly discovered species are a bigger threat to Steele whilst they are in their territory than the UGC is a threat to Steele whilst in their space.
I mean yeah but that's mostly because those governments don't recognize you as a citizen with rights. (And your entire corporation was ordered not to give you special treatment unless you can solve your old man's danged riddles. So that probably wouldn't help much. You aren't being granted your dad's lawyers yet.)

I've been under the impression that the UGC hasn't gotten in your way because you've been following their rules. This does make me curious how much power they actually have though. They seemed pretty omnipotent with regards to how any given race in the galaxy gets to be treated by society, judging by the codex entries.

Honestly though with the way this game is going I'd be kinda surprised if we *didn't* end up with a "you are now a wanted fugitive. Good job." route. Probably involving repeated planetary annihilation, slave trading, illicit weapons and space travel technology trading to primitive/hostile races, indecent exposure, and jaywalking.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
Again, just so misinformation doesn't spread, Uveto has the track. Vesperia is taur haven, but not where the track is.
Who's idea was it to race centaurs in the snow? That sounds downright uncomfortable. Kinda hard to give horses snow suits.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I mean yeah but that's mostly because those governments don't recognize you as a citizen with rights. (And your entire corporation was ordered not to give you special treatment unless you can solve your old man's danged riddles. So that probably wouldn't help much. You aren't being granted your dad's lawyers yet.)

I've been under the impression that the UGC hasn't gotten in your way because you've been following their rules. This does make me curious how much power they actually have though. They seemed pretty omnipotent with regards to how any given race in the galaxy gets to be treated by society, judging by the codex entries.

Honestly though with the way this game is going I'd be kinda surprised if we *didn't* end up with a "you are now a wanted fugitive. Good job." route. Probably involving repeated planetary annihilation, slave trading, illicit weapons and space travel technology trading to primitive/hostile races, indecent exposure, and jaywalking.
You can punch a UGC officer in the face and get off with basically no consequences aside from the actually arrest process.