WallHack Inc.

Frost

Aug 27, 2015
This is a really fun game, just wish the creators would give us a heads up as to where they're at on the next release.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Mar 31, 2016
Left it running for a couple of days now, just unlocked the third stage. Really fun game. The art and animations are sublime and look very professional.

Although progress is slow (and only getting slower), I understand that's by design and inherent in such a game, so I can't really complain. What I do find odd is how unrewarding manually clicking is (without the boosts). I'm guesstimating it only increases income by about 20% when clicking rapidly, which is just pathetic considering the effort. Mind you, I wouldn't even be clicking if it increased income by 500% or so, as even then it's way too much effort considering the massive costs, but something like that does seem more in line with what you'd expect. Right now it's just... ugh.

While the boosts don't really do a lot either (yet), I do like the idea, and expect them to pay off when I've gotten more upgrades. Those crits are yummy.

Only seen plain sex scenes so far, so I'm curious what other interesting things will happen later on.

Reactions: Tinman

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
The math is a bit of a mess in this game, especially when you reach the third stage. I changed my computer's clock to make the game think it had been running for 10 years (btw don't do that if you have time-limited software licenses).

After spending the money I had accumulated over 10 years, my income increased by about 500% and the cost of upgrades had increased by 500000%. I get that they are trying to make the game take longer to play than to develop (which actually seems like an insane goal), but I don't think a person could complete this in their lifetime without cheating.

Kaiku

Mar 31, 2016
Yeah, I actually changed my mind about being fine with the steep progression, because I severely underestimated it, and I find myself opening the game less and less and might soon forget about it altogether, which is a damn shame.

Musicfruit

Nov 6, 2016
Hopefully we will see somekind of update in the near future and I really hope the progression will be faster than.

Strawberry

Feb 1, 2017
I've realized this as well. Before I would check in every morning shortly after waking up; but now I check in every other day. And even then, that seems barely enough to make any real, significant progress.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Ooh, adult Idle/Clicker game. Sweet. Haven't seen many good ones, I'll give this one a try.
...Or not, it doesn't work. 'Nother one for the garbage can.

Last edited: