WallHack Inc.

Sismicious

May 13, 2017
sexycubestudio.tumblr.com
Hi everyone!
Today I'm super proud as well as very, very nervous to present my own project, created with my friend Naito :
file.php

The game is inspired by cookie clickers / tapping games where you have to gather money and buy buildings in order to progress. By doing this, you can upgrade your buildings, buy new ones, collect more money and so on. But in the game, the "buildings" are... quite sexy!

Story
You always thought you were an orphan, but it was a lie! You are indeed the child of the CEO of WallHack Inc., a company specialized in online voyeurism. Lucia, its head secretary, came to ask you to take his place, as he disappeared with a big amount of the company's profits and is nowhere to be found. She makes you understand you don't really have the choice but to join and help her...
Now the future of WallHack Inc. is in your hands, go get some money and sign contracts with those couples!

Art & Animations
We are convinced that today's adult games deserve to have a certain quality. The eye has to be please not only with the sexy stuff, but also with the backgrounds and the UI. That's why we made sure to give a special attention to it. No placeholders, no photos, just pure creation. I really like the idea to create a myriad of small universes and paint them with detail, with attention.
You'll be pleased to know we created 5 scenes per level, each containing 3 to 4 steps of animations, each containing unique facial animation. That makes a total of 16 animations per level!
For everyone interested, most of the current animations contain like more than 45 individual parts I animated by hand. But to me it's completely worth it.

file.php
file.php
(sorry about the big black rectangles, I did the .gif for places that aren't very friendly with nudity ^^)

Your own secretary
But that's not all! Maybe you don't only want to collect money and progress from a level to another. Maybe you want more human interaction. That's why we included your own personnal assistant : Lucia. She will help you and will add a bit of sim-dating feeling to the game. Currently she has a very limited range of actions, but we have a ton of ideas for her. More, we even built a program for her and we are aiming to release it in the future so anyone can translate her dialogs in his own language!

file.php

Almost endless fetishes and fantasies
Each level represent a theme. At the beginning you'll encounter people discovering their sexuality, so every animation in the first level will be in connection with it. But we have a loooot of ideas of fetishes, fantasies and references, for every taste! Also, people who are willing to support us can get a chance to see their likes being incorporated as they'll be able to vote in the polls we'll make.

Who we are
The team is called SexyCube Studio, and is composed of 2 french buddies :
Sismicious (that's me!) : I'm the artist and game designer. I'm drawing sexy stuff for several years now, but this is by far the biggest thing I did, and I love it! But I wouldn't be able to make a single thing without...
Naito : the code part. He's a hell of a developer and an incredible friend! And he also is one of the biggest reason I created this project. Life has not been easy for him and I'm just trying to help him because he deserves something better. You can read more about it on our Patreon page... or just skip it and play the game, do as you like ^^

Again, we're as happy as nervous to launch this game. It would be awesome if you played it and liked it!
Feel free to comment and give us feedback or bug report!

SexyCube Studio

v1.4.0
- Buildings have been tagged for future features
- Creation of the lab
- Creation of Beryl
- 100+ facial expressions added to Lucia
- 4 quests implemented
- 4 products implemented
- small GUI tweaks
v1.3.0
- Added Level 04 (Domination Dungeon)
- Improved cheats security
- Prevented time hack
- Prevented autoclicker softwares
- Fixed Minimap navigation arrows
- Fixed Couple Animation size in the ZoomWindow
v1.2.0
- Added a way to display your favorite guest step
- Added Level 03 (Bubble Bath)
- Fixed cheats pop up window which didn’t disappear
- Improved performances (many code optimisations)
- Added disclaimer screen
- Improved Office (nothing visible)
- Updated About screen with Patrons
- Improved map swapping hitbox
v1.1.1
- Facial animation bug corrected on building 1 - level 2
- Animation bug corrected on building 4 - level 2
- Hitbox of guests improved
- Popping money improved
- Custom animation classes optimized
v1.0.0
- Game created, loved, and published!

Last edited:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Primarily M/F, I'm guessing?

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
All i can say is thank god for fast clicker.exe lol.

Mostly a masochist thing, from what i've seen so far, and 12 trillion clicks into the game, 40 minutes later...

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
It's great that you actually made something before begging for money. And it seems well done for what it is. You'll likely have to create more in order to keep folks interested and to keep the money flowing, but for dipping a toe into the water it's pretty well done.

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
Hmm, looks interesting, though, is it possible to allow us to resize the screen? (Or is it Abode Air's fault?)

Sismicious

May 13, 2017
looks interesting
Thanks!

Primarily M/F, I'm guessing?
For now yes, we're exploring the classics. But I'll have a lot of plans of F/F, M/M, and futa :)

All i can say is thank god for fast clicker.exe lol.

Mostly a masochist thing, from what i've seen so far, and 12 trillion clicks into the game, 40 minutes later...
Well that's a way to play ^^
But the goal was to be able to quickly rely on the "buidlings" and not break your hand with too much clicking :)
Also I liked the idea of quitting the game and coming back later to simply collect your money. This makes 2 other ways to earn cash if you're patient ;)

basically a mouse destroyer game.
See above! Or if you're really really in a rush and don't want to click, you can access to the Patreon cheats. It's up to you!

It's great that you actually made something before begging for money. And it seems well done for what it is. You'll likely have to create more in order to keep folks interested and to keep the money flowing, but for dipping a toe into the water it's pretty well done.
Thanks for the comment. I was actually worried people see it as a paywall or, like you said, begging for money. As I explain it on the Patreon page, I'm mostly doing it for my friend and partner, not to profit or scam people. Also you're right, we still have to work to keep the interest. I think it will be much more challenging when we'll have 4 or 5 levels, and more conversation with Lucia.

Hmm, looks interesting, though, is it possible to allow us to resize the screen? (Or is it Abode Air's fault?)
Not possible! The game base resolution is 1280*720 for 2 reasons : it makes it easier for me to create backgrounds faster, and it's better for the pc performances. When the 4 buildings are displayed simultaneously, it could make it lag a lot, and having it fullscreen could make it unplayable.
That's why we added the zoom feature on each building, just click on the small magnifying glass! Also, some patrons can have access to high resolution individual animations and pictures ;)

Suiko

Mar 19, 2017
Love the art. It's very well done and darn cute. :p And to be honest, I wasn't expecting the first public build to be able to "farm" money when not running the game. I know, this is common on mobile games (I've played Tap Titans) but this is PC and a demo. I tried it late-yesterday night (managed to buy the first 2 buildings of "second world") and imagine my face when I launched it again this morning and it said: "Here, 44 billion dolars, for you". LMAO

Sismicious

May 13, 2017
It's funny
I'm glad you like it!

Love the art. It's very well done and darn cute. :p And to be honest, I wasn't expecting the first public build to be able to "farm" money when not running the game. I know, this is common on mobile games (I've played Tap Titans) but this is PC and a demo. I tried it late-yesterday night (managed to buy the first 2 buildings of "second world") and imagine my face when I launched it again this morning and it said: "Here, 44 billion dolars, for you". LMAO
Wow, thanks a lot for the kind comment! I'm so happy you like the art, I put a lot of efforts in it!
Also yeah, I can imagine your face ^^
But we didn't want the game to be frustrating for players even if it's a first release, so it was a priority to implement this feature ;)

Suiko

Mar 19, 2017
One quick piece of feedback: I think the "new girls" that you can touch to manually gain money could use some kind of bonus. In... wait a moment... (opens game) Innocence Suburbs, the combined income of all four buildings is roughly $4.67M, while Casual City combined income of all four buildings is roughly $1.29B; that's a big difference! Whereas clicking on Mary nets me $409k, while clicking on Sandra nets me $150k; that's a big difference but the other way around! I guess the amount the girls nets you for clicking is based on their world's income per second instead of total amount; in Innocence Suburbs the longest I have to wait is 2 seconds, while in Casual City the shortest I have to wait is 16 seconds. That makes me go back to Innocence Suburbs to click on Mary to farm money even if at that moment I'm interested in leveling up only Casual City buildings. That's my two cents. :p

Edit: On second thougth, maybe it's based on the overall levels of each world's buildings. Whatever, that doesn't change the fact that Sandra always nets me less money than Mary... or maybe I'm playing wrong. XD

Last edited:

eyecourt

Jan 22, 2016
As much as I like these kind of games, this is so much more tedious than anything I've ever played.

Through cheat engine, I managed to get the following stats: You seem to get a scene at 25 and 100, by the way... 100 commonly being the orgasm

Masturbation: Lv. 199 (8.15 million/second) Upgrade cost: 350.66 Trillion
Breast Fondling: Lv. 174 (11.88 million/second) Upgrade cost: 189.94 Trillion
Mutual Masturbation: Lv. 149 (12.55 million/second) Upgrade cost: 104.44 Trillion
Missionary Sex: Lv. 149 (134.34 million/second) Upgrade cost: 2.37 Quadrillion
Oral: Lv. 124 (75.92 million/second) Upgrade cost: 1.37 Quadrillion
Cunnilingus: Lv. 99 (207.62 million every 3 seconds) Upgrade costs: 723.93 Trillion
From Behind: Lv. 75 ( 2.36 billion every 22.5 seconds) Upgrade cost: 388.77 Trillion
Cowgirl: Lv. 49 (26.05 trillion every 3 minutes 17 seconds) Upgrade cost: 203.74 Trillion

557.13 million per second overall
Mary poke: 27.24 million (10.90 billion crit)
Sandra poke: 35.34 million (14.13 billion crit)

I have no idea how anyone could do anything in this game without cheating or leaving this game alone for DAYS, even with cheat engine... it takes a rather long time until I can get a upgrade available now.

I think the game needs upgrades through the Secretary, reduction of upgrade prices(now that the upgrade jump hideously for every 25th level), or increase the cash flow. Probably the first once because that seems like the safest route without absolutely ruining the game's balance.

But whatever, it's looks pretty... the animations are good... I'm willing to stay on board for that.

Suiko

Mar 19, 2017
Well, I've been playing legally (no cheats, no auto-clicks...) and have Masturbation at level 150, Breast at 125, Mutual at 124, Missionary at 99, Oral at 74, Cunnilingus at 50, Behind at 25 and Cowgirl at 1. I think it's pretty good progress for having the game for less than 24 hours and still I haven't gotten to the point I would state "This is tedious" still*. I suppose 10 Billion Wives and Tap Titans trained me well enough in knowing what to upgrade and when to do it. Although I agree with you, some kind of "Perks" would be interesting to see in the game. ;)

*: well, except for my early issue with Sandra giving me less money than Mary. She's catching up. It's the only thing I find "slow" in the game, the new girl takes her sweet time in being profitable. XD

Sismicious

May 13, 2017
Edit: On second thougth, maybe it's based on the overall levels of each world's buildings. Whatever, that doesn't change the fact that Sandra always nets me less money than Mary... or maybe I'm playing wrong. XD
Yup you're right! The money Mary and Sandra generate are based on how much buildings you have unlocked in the level and how high their level are. It means that the more you upgrade, the more you earn by clicking. So it's completely normal that the girl from the previous level you play is producing more money! You just have more upgraded levels in Innocence Suburbs ;)
If you could start right by buying lvl2 and upgrade lvl2 buildings, then Sandra would generate more than Mary.

As much as I like these kind of games, this is so much more tedious than anything I've ever played.

Through cheat engine, I managed to get the following stats: You seem to get a scene at 25 and 100, by the way... 100 commonly being the orgasm

I have no idea how anyone could do anything in this game without cheating or leaving this game alone for DAYS, even with cheat engine... it takes a rather long time until I can get a upgrade available now.

I think the game needs upgrades through the Secretary, reduction of upgrade prices(now that the upgrade jump hideously for every 25th level), or increase the cash flow. Probably the first once because that seems like the safest route without absolutely ruining the game's balance.

But whatever, it's looks pretty... the animations are good... I'm willing to stay on board for that.
You were almost right! The scene changes at 25, 50 and 100. You can click on the little magnifying glass to see every animation you unlocked!
Anyway, the progress is slow on purpose. This is the basical gameplay of every clicker/tapping game : each new step is way harder to reach than the previous.
But you're also right, the game needs power ups. And guess what? We thought about it ;)
Remember this is a V1.0.0 and it still needs a looooot of additions, including power ups.
But right now, as we currently only have 2 levels, slowing the players is a good way for me to work on level 3 so you won't reach the point of having nothing to do too soon!

Finally, if you two have access to level 2, it means you're both patrons and for that I thank you very very much ;)

eyecourt

Jan 22, 2016
Wait... Casual City is locked to Patrons? Then something is wrong because I downloaded the public build and had access to both levels, or I downloaded it before any changes occurred to the download links.

Either way, I downloaded it from your post and apparently got the Patron-exclusive content for free

Sismicious

May 13, 2017
Wait... Casual City is locked to Patrons? Then something is wrong because I downloaded the public build and had access to both levels, or I downloaded it before any changes occurred to the download links.

Either way, I downloaded it from your post and apparently got the Patron-exclusive content for free
Well... er... THANKS FOR POINTING IT!
That's a mistake we did here! Correcting it right now! Well please enjoy your premium version for free, this one is on us! ^^

Suiko

Mar 19, 2017
Yeah, that "Finally, if you two have access to level 2, it means you're both patrons" was bugging me. Since english isn't my first language I had a hard time trying to figure what that actually meant. Well, as I'm sure some philosopher said: Shit happens.

Sismicious

May 13, 2017
Yeah, that "Finally, if you two have access to level 2, it means you're both patrons" was bugging me. Since english isn't my first language I had a hard time trying to figure what that actually meant. Well, as I'm sure some philosopher said: Shit happens.
English isn't my first english either but you perfectly figured what I meant ^^
Early present for you!

kinky_borg

Apr 16, 2017
Agree with above. animations are amazing. you could list fetishes it would be helpful for others.

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
This game looks awesome

I'm willing to pay real money if there is more gayness in the content

Sismicious

May 13, 2017
Agree with above. animations are amazing. you could list fetishes it would be helpful for others.
Many thanks!
We go have a list of planned fetishes/levels/universes but we're keeping it secret like the coca cola recipe!

This game looks awesome

I'm willing to pay real money if there is more gayness in the content
Well you'll be happy to know M/M as well as F/F is planned! Don't know when, but definitely planned!

Moon_Dew

May 11, 2017
I just got started about half-an-hour to an hour ago, is Innocence Suburbs the only level available in this release, or do I need to play more first?

Sismicious

May 13, 2017
I just got started about half-an-hour to an hour ago, is Innocence Suburbs the only level available in this release, or do I need to play more first?
Hello! First of all, thanks for playing the game ;)
To answer you, Innocence Suburbs is the only playable level in Public version 1.0.0
But current Patrons have access to 1.1.0, which features Casual City, the level 2!

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
Hello! First of all, thanks for playing the game ;)
To answer you, Innocence Suburbs is the only playable level in Public version 1.0.0
But current Patrons have access to 1.1.0, which features Casual City, the level 2!

Any news when the next public update will be? I don't mind waiting a while since its public just curious if there's an ETA.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Actually yes!
A small correction patch will be released on the 1st of june, and then a big update will occure on the 15th, meaning v1.1.0 will be available for public ;)
Also, what is an ETA?
ETA - short for Estimated Time of Arrival...