Sep 25, 2017
Hello!

I'm HydraHenker and I'm developing the game Time Loop Hunter

Visit me at:

PATREON
SUBSCRIBESTAR

ABOUT THE GAME:

Time Loop Hunter:

It’s a sandbox game made in Renpy with decision making elements. exploiting a time loop, manipulating events and people’s minds.

PLOT:

You are Jon, a 22 year old guy who's down on his luck after making some bad choices.
You live alone in an apartment and struggle to make money while upholding your parole conditions. Your mother hates you and your sisters ignore you.
Until one night an alien comes to your room and gives you a mission to hunt down a parasite that's affecting people's minds.
With an AI companion in your brain and a time loop of 10 days as a fail-safe mechanism, you're all set…
But who says that you can't have a little fun in the process, and maybe the chance to turn your life around?

New Public Version 0.66.10

Download Links:

PC
MAC

And this is the Full Change Log:
Change-Log 0.66.10:
  • Small dialogue changes
  • Small continuity fixes.
  • Grammar and other fixes (Thanks Wandering Gyrfalcon)
Change-Log 0.66.00:
  • Change the beginning with several tutorial advice until you reach Day 2
  • Also tutorial pieces of advice for other events.
  • Continue the Main Story on the Pied Piper base.
  • Day 10 events (Finale territory)
  • New Memories for Day 9, Day 10, and ALL the girls.
  • Some grammar fixes.
  • The gallery is up to date.
Cheers!

SCREENSHOTS:
6jJZsHP.png

dmB0Dju.png

EL7z1G6.png

XrZWvUT.png

Q5Xhcvi.png

Last edited:

Skraz

Oct 9, 2016
Cannot figure out how to get to that last screenshot :(

Some notes: I like the game a lot so far. It's fun and the premise is actually pretty great and you use it well so far. Writing is good but needs some editing for spelling and grammar mistakes.

Trying to invite Dana for coffee after saving her causes the game to crash every time for me.

Trying to get into the one teachers office always tells you to try in the afternoon, but this seems impossible as the car event with Dana always happens in the afternoon and always uses up all available time in the afternoon.

Otherwise, keep up the good work, there's not a lot here yet but it's a great start.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Cannot figure out how to get to that last screenshot :(

Some notes: I like the game a lot so far. It's fun and the premise is actually pretty great and you use it well so far. Writing is good but needs some editing for spelling and grammar mistakes.

Trying to invite Dana for coffee after saving her causes the game to crash every time for me.

Trying to get into the one teachers office always tells you to try in the afternoon, but this seems impossible as the car event with Dana always happens in the afternoon and always uses up all available time in the afternoon.

Otherwise, keep up the good work, there's not a lot here yet but it's a great start.

Thank you some much for the feedback!!! As you may have notice, English is not my native language so i am going to work a lot on this.

You have found 2 bugs right away, I am very sorry for that! Those choices are still under development so you didn't miss much.

To get to that last screenshot you need to raise her lust by saving her in a particular way and then navigate the dialog tree to get the most of it ;)

Cheers!

Skraz

Oct 9, 2016
No problem, English errors are pretty common in these games and yours aren't bad. I also figured the bugs wouldn't really lead anywhere, but figured I'd point them out to make sure.

Thanks, I got it :) I just had to go through the loop a few more times than I thought I would.

Looking forward to updates.

Emilee Teresta

Sep 27, 2017
Its pretty good. I really like the cg of the book worm girl. Very sexy. But in my opinion the landlord doesn't look that hot. A little too butch for my taste. I hope to see more updates.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
I didn't think I would enjoy this, didn't seem like my kinda thing, but was bored and thought I would try it, and DAMN was I wrong, I loved it! xD

The only concern I have, is that at the moment we only have access to 1 day, so it isn't a big deal, but when you are replaying a whole week over and over again, it might get a bit repetitive and grindy, especially if there is just one day in that week that you need more info from.

Considering becoming a patron, but as I say to everyone who brings an early dev demo here, I need to see a little more commitment and a few more releases before I do ;)

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
take a walk outside your apartment at Evening. ;)

Thanks

I didn't think I would enjoy this, didn't seem like my kinda thing, but was bored and thought I would try it, and DAMN was I wrong, I loved it! xD

The only concern I have, is that at the moment we only have access to 1 day, so it isn't a big deal, but when you are replaying a whole week over and over again, it might get a bit repetitive and grindy, especially if there is just one day in that week that you need more info from.

Considering becoming a patron, but as I say to everyone who brings an early dev demo here, I need to see a little more commitment and a few more releases before I do ;)

I think you repeat day by day.
And yes maybe seems grind, but, is not every single game nowadays?
I supose the grinding is not bad per se if that is your thing.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017

thanks for the feedback! I have a few ideas to keep the grinding to a minimum. I will keep this thread updated with next updates

cheers!

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
There is a new public version of the game (tiny small update) , patreon version coming next week!

cheers!

Fogel

May 2, 2016
Slight grammar notification:

In the intro, CAS talks about "your specie". The correct form is "Your species" With an S at the end, for both singular and plural.

Reactions: hydrahenker

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
I updated the first post with the new public version 0.03.2

New Patreon version available 0.04

enjoy!

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
I updated the first post with the new public version 0.04.3

New Patreon version available 0.05:

This one got bigger than expected! Usually a release adds 150 MB to the game, but this one was +200 MB.

The story continues 2 branches left open from day 1: The missing teacher and the catfight

Change log 0.05:
  • New Character Hannah Donnary (missing teacher)
  • Continue story Missing teacher
  • Continue story Catfight
  • MC has an inventory
  • I don't want to spoil it but there are a few surprises

enjoy!

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
New public Christmas Edition available

Download

0.04.4 Version Change-Log:
  • 2 new skins for CAS (you get one by default and the other you have to unlock it)
And for 10+ Patreons version 0.05.3 Christmas Edition

I hope you enjoy it.
Have a Merry Christmas!

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
I updated the first post with the new public version 0.05.5 + Christmas Edition

New Patreon version available 0.06:

Change-Log 0.06:

• New dream sequence with Janice
  • New dream sequence with CAS
  • Sex scene with CAS
  • New skin for CAS
  • New memories of day 1, Janice, Mia, Mom
  • New ability: Partial Reset (added to the Tutorial)
  • Tweaks Mechanics in stats
  • Shorter Intro
  • Removal of Christmas Edition
  • And some surprises

enjoy!

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
I updated the first post with the new public version 0.06.2

This update has 3 things:
1) a CAS overdose because so many people vote for her.
2) I wanted to plug all the holes of day 1 so I can work on day 2 from now on.
3) Massive changes in core code with a new ability: The Partial Reset (is still in Beta). It's being given as is but later it will be unlocked through story events. There are tweaks in game stats too and I made the intro shorter.

Save games from previews version no longer compatible, sorry. You will have to start a new game.

******************************************** PRICE DROP *********************************************
You can now get the last version of the game at the $5 Tier

****************************************************************************************************

New Patreon version available 0.07.

Change-Log 0.07:
  • HUGE upgrade on the dialogs (thanks to laven00!)
  • Return of Christmas skins for CAS...with a twist.
  • New Yoga Event
  • Skill point training with minigame
  • Georgia is here (finally!)
  • First part of demonstration event.
  • New memories of day 2, Janice, Mia, Dana, Georgia, Jody

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017

THE LAST VERSION OF THE GAME: 0.07.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR TIME LOOP ROOKIES ($5 TIER REWARD)

Change-Log 0.07.2:
  • Fixed minor continuity errors.
  • Fixed bug with Janitor memory showing.
  • Grammar fix on dialog (thanks laven00!).
  • Minor change to Janice path to make the story flow better.
  • Fixed Inventory photos.

Change-Log 0.07.1:
  • Fixed a bug in Yoga class.

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Tried the game and personally I would find it more interesting that the effects you had on the girls when you do the loop remain, for example if you fully corrupted a girl and now she is a slut then she will remain as one from the start even before knowing you.

The memory system doesn't appeal too much I would say.

Well nothing more to say :).

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Tried the game and personally I would find it more interesting that the effects you had on the girls when you do the loop remain, for example if you fully corrupted a girl and now she is a slut then she will remain as one from the start even before knowing you.

The memory system doesn't appeal too much I would say.

Well nothing more to say :).

There are a few game mechanics not implemented yet in the game. One of them is "something" like you describe. But there is still some road ahead to get there.

Thanks for trying the game!

TheGrumpiest

Jul 11, 2017
So I'm having an issue with leveling up the skills, in that the XP goes up, but never actually levels up. Is this just a demo version thing, or a bug?

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
So I'm having an issue with leveling up the skills, in that the XP goes up, but never actually levels up. Is this just a demo version thing, or a bug?

There are special events to actually level up a skill. As of version 0.07.2 you can only level up self-control skill. You need the 100% of the XP to do it.