A Space Age Private Zoo

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

She smiles with her paw like hands she hold her 'bra' looking at it "OK,Ray" she squeeze it "thanks again for protecting my sensitive parts " she send a kiss "can you tell me how i get to our new home? also are you comfy there or can i get you anything?"she seemed to really care about her new strange friend/mate wanting to repay for its kindness in giving her such great new body and lots of pleasure.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lioness

You are welcome, my mate Lioness

He says after you squeeze your sensitive parts and he gives you pleasure by your cunt new, you discover now that he sealed your new cunt and he is the unique thing that have all access to your vagina, and you receive more pleasure

In your new brain melted and changed, you feel that appears a point that direct you two to an opened air lock that you didn´t see it opened before, and a conduct connects it (the normandy) with your new home, and you know immediately that there, in your new home, your new companions will receive you very happiness, in a moment that you use to cross the conduct, you see a black drone that is similar to the girl of the symbiote, called Nova Polaris

You call her, but Ray says in your mind

Don´t waste time calling it, the girl just doesn´t exists, it only exists a drone to serve your new mother, and you will receive a surprise there relationed with your tutor. Yes, we are comfy here with you, of moment no, you can´t do for me

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Pet/Ama

Someone is calling me?  Unnnh, I want to sleep a little more, but the voice is so sweet.  I can't not answer it.  

My mind is foggy and working slow.  My body feels funny, especially my legs.  Opening my eyes I see Hir.  Shi is beautiful beyond words.

"Meeoow."

What?!  Why can't Pet talk?   Pet wants to tell hir how beautiful Shi is and how much Pet will do for Hir.  I look around for help and see my Mistress.  Pet is so lucky to share Mistress's body.  We are different, our skin is all blue, indigo, and purple.  And decortated with dark and luminous lines, almost like very good body paint.  But Pet knows it is permanent, just like my merger to Mistress.  

I try again, "Meow.  Pet.  Happy.  Meow."   Why did Pet refer to self as Pet?  I shake my head scared needing comfort, but unsure how to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Your Goddess Mistress says to you after your new words rubbing your head and giving you more pleasure

Very good, my Pet, you are doing so well

¡¡Surprise!!

You point your head to a computer and you don´t see a computer, you see your grand aunt rubbing and hugging you with these words

My little Byrd. At last we are together, after all these days, we are joined together with our Mother, don´t you think that shi is so perfect?. And don´t worry, we us all will be comfortable here

In a moment of your investigation with your whiskers in your face, you recognized three persons

Captain Shepard with a new body like a slug green next to hir Highness, called "SlugPet"

Nova Polaris converted into a mindless slave drone of hir Highness called "Drone87001R"

Sophie Victoria converted into a Lioness-Taur called "Lioness"

and you called "Pet"

All they with you are very happy now with your new family

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

She nod "ok,Ray" and continue down the conduit .. at the end she see another bunch of strange beings she bows to then with a smile ,some she can recognize the captain ,NOva and Ama she thinks .... she whisper to ray "this is our new home correct? ... " she look around trying to see her new mother and mentor maybe " Ray, who of then is out mother again?"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Pet

Puurrrrr  Purrrrrr

Pet nuzzles the hand of Goddess, loving the feeling of my whiskers being touched.  Wait, did Pet just purr?  Why are all these people that Pet knows so different?  Pet remeber Pet was different before too.  Pet is still a little scared and confused, but happy to be in a safe place with family.

Pet waves hello to Slugpet and Lioness, "Meow.  Food?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All (Lioness, Pet and SlugPet)

Hir Highness says to you three

You need to go with your companions (Mistress with Pet, Ray and Lioness and Jack with SlugPet) to other rooms to talk and have an encounter with your families, and after you need to wait that the minions drones like Drone87001R could change your Normandy into a better organic Hive Ship, i decided that your familiar will go with you three less Drone87001R, because she needs to learn more behaviors, and you will need a new Captain to the N7 Lasex, shi is "Sin"

Sin, come here and present yourself to your new crewmembers

nova_mistress_of_blades_promo2_by_ganassa-d38h6p3.jpg

You three go to differents rooms to have an awesome encounter with your familiars disappeared. And you talk with them along two hours

((If you like, you can or could put the conversation between you two with your familiars, and i will control it))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

SHe hug her mentor tight when she sees him  and speed a long time chatting with him ,asking more about Hir highness and about her new life ,all while that she cant shake the feeling she want to know more about Ray .... after finishing to ctach up to her mentor she excuse her self form the presence of others and go to a secluded place to have some private talk with Ray.

"Myzhtususbdf ... you think we got time? ... i kinda of wanted to  ... you know" she blush stumbling over her words ,taking a deep breath she say out loud "please mate with me!" she shyly cover her face in embarrassment after saying that  

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Pet

I am happy to know what happened to my great all those years ago and to now be togther is a wonderful gift.  But Pet is confused, how can I have a 'conversation' when all Pet can do is make noises and say simple words.

Pet will happily listen and snuggle with Great Aunt, while Pet examines Pet's improved body.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lioness and Ama

After your loooong conversation with your mentor, he goes out to the N7 Lasex (your mentor) saying "bye" to you, you two go to a secluded place to talk with Ray and you ask abruptly your words of mate with him

He answer in your brain

Of course, My Lioness. I had the hope that you ask me that petition before

And you two start to fuck each self because Ray is your clothes and also he is inside of you from the first moment until an alarm sounds with the voice of your new Captain Sin saying

Crewmembers Lioness and Ray, present yourself in N7 Lasex immediately

-----------------------------------------

Pet

Your Goddess Mistress explains to you (Pet) that your conversation is all mentally, in your brain you are still Ama and talks with your grand aunt normally, and after you have your expected conversation with your grand aunt, she explains to you what happened to her when she disappeared, and listen your version when you tell her your story

Your improved body can do almost all, but some things you can´t do it, like eat, because your new food is the cum of your Goddess Mistress, and you can´t get old, you will be young all life, and the rest, you have to discover it...

The Comm sounds and the voice of your new Captain Sin says

Officer Byrdson, presents yourself in N7 Lasex and also Goddess Mistress and Pet come

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She try her best to please her mate tightening her inner muscles and massaging him ... well at least before they were interrupted by the alarm ,she sigh "sorry Ray ... we couldn't do  much ... i know it was my first time but i hope you had fun  " she blush while walking to the N7 Lasex while gently holding Ray or at least the bra that is part of ray in her arms like a baby.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lioness

You did quite well all, my mate, it was simply perfect between us, and don´t worry, there will be more opportunities that we could do that without any interruptions

You arrive to your new home called "N7 Lasex" while you rub Ray like a bay between your paws, and when you get inside of the ship, Captain Sin appears in front of you with a different EDI

EDI, send Lioness and Ray to the engineering zone and sign them their new room, ¿ok?

Yes, Captain Sin. Go ahead Lioness and Ray, nice to meet you again. This way, please

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

SHe smiles hearing such praises form her mate she kiss him and go meet with the captain.

Saluting Sin they wait for their orders "nice to meet you again as well EDI" she say while following her ... ticlking her mate on the way ,he is just too cute for her to resist 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lioness

6711d073b8066a37f3b239fcbaad1b64.jpg

EDI walks with you and shi talks with you "Lioness"

What happened after your disappear? did you enjoy of our new Highness and Mother, "Lioness"?, Our Highness opened me a new world and changed my body to get realized all hir purposes

Hello Ray, nice to meet you

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

"well after i disappeared ... i found Ray and he changed me "she kiss Ray "i really like the new me ... also having such wonderful mate" she blush "you highness looks like a good leader as well ,as long as she is ok with me and Ray i will what ever she wants"  

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(sorry, will reply when wake up.  Going to sleep now)

Pet/Ama

I listen with fasination to my Great Auntr's story of her abduction and transformtion.  When she tells about my new body, it becomes clear, I am not a full person any more.  I am my Mistress's pet and a peice of her body, almopst like a pussy with arms and a head.  Strangely I find this knowledge comfortingm, I need only make Mistress happy and she will take good care of me.

Deciding to embrace my new purpose I start to fondle my breasts and tease my Mistress's pussy.  Just as I really start to enjoy the unfamilar sensations, we are called to the N7 Lasex.  Looking at our akward to move body I turn to Miostress, "Meow?"   She laughs and points to a strange looking wheelchair, obviously designed for us.  We climb into it, with Mistress in a clearly dominate position.  I then manipulate the controls to bring us to where we were called.

(Sorry to hear about your friend.  I hope she gets better soon.)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Now i am not in good conditions, i am having a very worst moment now, because a friend of my group is really, really ill and they (their family) don´t know how many days she will be sedated, sorry))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Pet/Ama, Lioness and SlugPet

Captain Sin with EDI talks with you three

You three are the new tools and the new advanced soldiers of Our Highness to control all the space here in the solar system, be very proud of your new identities and your new bodies...

SlugPet, you go with your grand father to the combats room, Pet with Mistress you will go the sensors room with your grand aunt, and you, Lioness, you will go with your tutor to the engineering room, all your familiars are here to give you the opportunity of addapt more quickly to your new functions and bodies, they are more experts now than you three

All your new duties will starts at 0900 in your designed zones, is the orders clear?

!!All Glory to Our Highness¡¡

You three have the rest of the day free, dismiss...

Mistress talks with you (Pet/Ama) when you three goes freely in the ship

I see that you are not comfortable with only words, and Our Highness recommended that this could change, if you accept this gift of hir, you could ask or have a little chat between you and SlugPet or Lioness, do you want it or not, my Pet?

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Pet/Ama

"Meeoow?"  I ask Mistress slightly confused.  Pet only wants to serve Mistress and hir Glorious Highness.  If Pet can give pleasure to the other members of the family too, that would make Pet very happy.

Once we are alone, I rub my body all over trying to bring Pleasure to Mistress and to myself, Pet, becuase I am luck to share Mistress's body.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

She listen carefully the captain Sin ,felling proud to be part  of all this her tail swinging from one side to the other happily also glad to be working with her tutor on the same job as before.

Once dismissed by the captain she whisper to Ray "can i please you now my mate?" she is really hoping he says yes.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You two see that SlugPet goes letting a way of mucus of her new body to where she goes while Mistress says to Ama mentally

I take yes to your answer, lick my breasts now and suck it deeply

((The changes that we talked in the chat gmail, happens now, Phil))

Lioness, you are so beautiful, and now melt to my charisma and my cock

In that moment, you sense that the black panties are changing into a really really cock and he goes pushing his cock inside your body until it arrives to your vagina and you two almost arrive to the orgasm simultanelly

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Pet/Ama

"Meow!"  I say happily.  I bend our very flexible body to bring my mouth to Mistress's chest.  I lick and suckle.  Purrring at the shared sensation fo our merged body.  Happily drinking in her milkas it starts to flow.  

But as the pleasure builds my hands cramp uncomfortably.  Then so do my arms.  Oddly not painful sensations of the bones rearranging are alomost enough to stop mr from pleasuring Mistress.   A short while later I am able feel us cum.

"Meow?!"  Panting in the aftermath I look at my shoulders and find not arms but legs ending with cat-like paws.  I am now literally Mistress's legs.  This new limitation and prpose excite me.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, you are more addapted to your Mistress, and you are doing so well, my "Kittie" Pet, i will call you with "Sex Kitten" instead of Pet, continue your ministration and pleasure to your Mistress "Sex Kitten"

Show me your breasts and do your own masturbation until you cum but don´t cum until i order you that.

¡¡Start now!! and don´t forget to cum until my orders, "Sex Kitten"

In your mind, you know or Ama knows that the thing of the vocabulary for you is stopped for ever, you only can say "meooooww" to your Mistress but you can talk normally to Mistress mentally

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

For a moment she just drop on the floor melting from such pleasure but compose herself it was her time to show her mate what she could do .

"Ray my mate please ,cum as many times as you want inside of me~" she hold on to him and ride his wonderful cock using the strong hind legs of her new body to help her while tightening her muscles.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten/Ama

I start rub feet, former hands, over my chest.  Purrring as I find the second set of nipples as they slowly expand becoming full breasts.  "Meeoow.  Meow?"  I look at Mistress asking her to use her hands to help me.  My feet are not enough to bring me close cumming.   

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lioness, "Sex Kitten" and SlugPet

You three simultanelly in differents places of the ship, are starting to fuck each other, in your case Lioness with Ray, "Sex Kitten" with her Mistress that helps her (Sex Kitten) and SlugPet with Jack, until they three arrive to the orgasm simmultanelly with you three, and start more fucking and mating session all the rest of your new first day in the N7 Lasex without any disturb...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

After an intense session of fucking ,Lioness drop on the floor panting heavily with a silly pleased expression on her face "sorry Ray ... i think this is all i can take *moan* i need to rest for a bit now ... you can fuck me while i sleep i dont mind " she says while slowly closing her eyes from exhaustion .

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten/Ama

Having been a virgin until very recently, I eagerly attempt to learn everything about the ways of sex that Mistress can teach me in one day.