CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Okay so I dug through some of the code to find the mystery docking (and knotting) scene with the Minotaur King and I found it, but I have no idea how to interpret the code for what determines a "small cock" for the scene to trigger. This seems to be the code for what causes the "Docking" button to appear for the scene: 

var smallCockIdx:int = -1;
for(var i:int = 0; i < player.cocks.length; i++)
{
if (player.cocks.cockLength <= 12)

{

if (smallCockIdx != -1 && player.cocks[smallCockIdx].cockLength < player.cocks
.cockLength)

{                        smallCockIdx = i;

}

}

}

if (smallCockIdx != -1)

{

addButton(1,"Docking",this.dockucocku,smallCockIdx);

And since I have no idea if that's enough to determine what is needed for it, I found this chunk of code in:

https://github.com/Kitteh6660/Corruption-of-Champions-Mod/blob/master/classes/classes/Scenes/Dungeons/D3/MinotaurKingScenes.as

The only thing I can guess given numbers is if your cock length is less than or equal to 12 but I even tried this with a 5" by 2" cock and the scene didn't become available. =/

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay so I dug through some of the code to find the mystery docking (and knotting) scene with the Minotaur King and I found it, but I have no idea how to interpret the code for what determines a "small cock" for the scene to trigger. This seems to be the code for what causes the "Docking" button to appear for the scene: 

And since I have no idea if that's enough to determine what is needed for it, I found this chunk of code in:

https://github.com/Kitteh6660/Corruption-of-Champions-Mod/blob/master/classes/classes/Scenes/Dungeons/D3/MinotaurKingScenes.as

The only thing I can guess given numbers is if your cock length is less than or equal to 12 but I even tried this with a 5" by 2" cock and the scene didn't become available. =/

Longest one from those not longer than 1 ft. But there are bug: line

Code:
if (smallCockIdx != -1 && player.cocks[smallCockIdx].cockLength < player.cocks[i].cockLength)

should be

Code:
if (smallCockIdx == -1 || player.cocks[smallCockIdx].cockLength < player.cocks[i].cockLength)

since that condition prevents smallCockIdx from ever be set.

Slybilly

Sep 30, 2015
Just so everyone knows this mod works on Android if you have root just need to go to the data folder remove the swf rename and replace the modded one. 

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Why is it that you need 12 inches in length in order to do anything with Scylla?

Is their a set reason, or no?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Uh...did the editor XML actually get updated or am I going mad?

Both are good possibilities nowadays. Page one OP says it's up to 1.3.18, but it's not.

Aikhjarto

Apr 23, 2016
Could it be that there is a bug for changing Kelt into Kelly ?
I am corupt enough, got enough succubi milk if I rape him the first time, he 's gone forever?!

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Could it be that there is a bug for changing Kelt into Kelly ?
I am corupt enough, got enough succubi milk if I rape him the first time, he 's gone forever?!

You're not supposed to rape him right off the bat. You have the option to resist Kelt, and if you have 15 succubi milk, you can knock him out the 1st time and change him into Kelly. The next few encounters you will have to fight him in order to transform him when you have succubi milk in your inventory (always 15 required). After 3 or  transformations, he will permanently change into Kelly.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Updated the XML link properly.

And I tried to use FlashDevelop along with the dev tools but I can't even get to work on Android. That's why I'm eventually discontinuing Android version of CoC after 1.3.20 should I ever compile that.

DumpyAlligator

Apr 23, 2016

And I tried to use FlashDevelop along with the dev tools but I can't even get to work on Android. That's why I'm eventually discontinuing Android version of CoC after 1.3.20 should I ever compile that.

Thanks a bunch, If I find an easy way of doing it, i'll let you know.

PrinnyDoodman

Sep 30, 2015
I have an idea, now hear me out because this is probably terrible.

sex magic

No I'm not talking about arouse and that stuff, I'm talking about spells that are used for certain scenes.

I'm suggesting this because I think it's a good idea and totally not because it's my fetish

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
You're not supposed to rape him right off the bat. You have the option to resist Kelt, and if you have 15 succubi milk, you can knock him out the 1st time and change him into Kelly. The next few encounters you will have to fight him in order to transform him when you have succubi milk in your inventory (always 15 required). After 3 or  transformations, he will permanently change into Kelly.

Actually, the amount of milk needed each time goes down by 5.  15/10/5

Griffin

Apr 24, 2016
I don't know if this has been suggested or not, but I think there should be added a way to become a full demon or succubus and not lose the game.  Maybe that the PC would have to get fluids every so often or lose health.. 

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I don't know if this has been suggested or not, but I think there should be added a way to become a full demon or succubus and not lose the game.  Maybe that the PC would have to get fluids every so often or lose health.. 

If CoC2 is ever a thing, it might be added.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016

Do you still get a bad end once you have the perk that disables TF related bad ends and then you go full Incubus/Succubus?

clueless42222

Apr 24, 2016
Hey Kitteh, I created an account to just thank you and whatever other team members there are responsible for this mod. Keep on keeping on.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015

Just to note, if you're using the latest version of the editor, you may need to rename Kitteh's XML to "CoCEd.DataRevampMod" so it properly replaces any outdated version. This is because newer versions of CoCED look for that file name when opening a character from Revamp as opposed to characters from vanilla CoC. This permits the editor to be able to edit characters from either version of CoC without messing up compatibility. Otherwise, CoCED will continue to use the old XML if present rather than the new one. Simply rename the file once you download it and move it to your CoCED location as normal, answering "Yes" to any query your OS gives you about replacing any file with the same name.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
@Kitteh6660

I had a thought about the flexibility perk. I know normally it's only attainable through cat TF. Could you possibly code it so it could also be gained through yoga training with Cotton in the Tel Adre gym for non cat morphs?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I had thought the scene specific to that perk refers in particular to cat morph characters' anatomy. Would that not require a scene edit/rewrite to make sense or no? I've never actually seen that scene, so I don't know.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I had thought the scene specific to that perk refers in particular to cat morph characters' anatomy. Would that not require a scene edit/rewrite to make sense or no? I've never actually seen that scene, so I don't know.

Just few minor fixes should do.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Like Kharn stated, you can play it in any browser by downloading the SWF (the APK file is for android devices/phones) file for the latest version and simply double-clicking on the file to launch the game in your default browser (or right-click and mouse over "Open with..." to select another browser).

Zos

Apr 26, 2016
Would you accept assistance with coding things you don't want to do?

Just for example, you said you will never do pure/corrupted Ember. If someone else writes the code would you include it in the mod?