CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Pretty sure canine peppers give you a knot, depending on which ones. Though you most likely will get a dog dick that way.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Ok I just used minerva to give myself a horse cock with a knot multiplier of 2.1 the knot is still not showing up in game....

is it that the knot is actually there/ will show up during sex but the appearance screen wont ever mention it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
It's supposed to show up in game on the character description.

I just did this

One of your penises begins to feel strange. You pull down your clothes to take a look and see the skin of your dribbling, animalistic stallion-prick darkening to a mottled brown and black pattern. You feel a tightness near the base where your skin seems to be bunching up. A sheath begins forming around your flat-tipped horse-member’s root, tightening and pulling your flat-tipped horse-member inside its depths. The shaft suddenly explodes with movement, growing longer and developing a thick flared head leaking steady stream of animal-cum. You now have a horse-cock.

To get this

—Your first equine dong is 19 inches long and three inches in diameter. It’s mottled black and brown in a very animalistic pattern. The 'head' of your distended, bestial horse-shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your animalistic stallion-prick, ready to expand to help you lodge your flat-tipped horse-member inside a female. The knot is 3.9 inches thick when at full size.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ok I just used minerva to give myself a horse cock with a knot multiplier of 2.1 the knot is still not showing up in game....

is it that the knot is actually there/ will show up during sex but the appearance screen wont ever mention it?

Lol, the code for knot appearance os only in multicock description branch. But is should work with properly coded scenes (some are hardcoded for dog cocks, some are checking wrong one if you have more than one...).

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Lol, the code for knot appearance os only in multicock description branch. But is should work with properly coded scenes (some are hardcoded for dog cocks, some are checking wrong one if you have more than one...).

Huh...

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Ah wait so the knot will only show in my appearance if i have more than 1 cock?

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
PFFFFFT yep that was the problem all along. And it seems like minerva isn't needed. CoC ed works just fine as long as i have more than 1 cock

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
@Kitteh6660 Would you consider maybe taking a look at that bug?

the description screen one at least for single non dog cocks with a knot? 

Meh... I suppose that makes sense though, since I never have more or less than 2 dicks on a PC...

Welp, at least now you can get that knotted-horse-dick!

Indeed I just need to surround it with some tentacles

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Indeed I just need to surround it with some tentacles

A knotted Anemone penis?

Why would anyone want horse-dick, anyways? Still can't get it, after all that time.

Horse-dick or riot man :)

But nah, I just wanted something that's like the Chimera Dildo in FoE, but actually a part of my character. You can get a Knotted Horse-Dick and a Knotted/Barbed Cat-Dick, but not all 3 together in either game...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
A knotted Anemone penis?

Horse-dick or riot man :)

But nah, I just wanted something that's like the Chimera Dildo in FoE, but actually a part of my character. You can get a Knotted Horse-Dick and a Knotted/Barbed Cat-Dick, but not all 3 together in either game...

In TiTS you can get both knot and barbs on horse cock (Bumpy Road + Knot a Problem). Bu I still prefer tapered ones - canine, feline or draconic.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
In TiTS you can get both knot and barbs on horse cock (Bumpy Road + Knot a Problem). Bu I still prefer tapered ones - canine, feline or draconic.

Meh, not really interested in TiTS much, I'm more of an ASS man myself xD

But yeah, tapered dicks are cool, but for now, I'm doing a run as a Herm Corrupted Mutant with 2 fat human dicks. The "Corrupted Mutant" thing should be fixed to just "Mutant" for non-corrupt players, imo...

Fun fact for everyone, you can't be a Mutant w/o Fuckable Nipples and at least 2 dicks!

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Dragon city is not in the game. It's just that the document still needs to be finished and the documents are abandoned.

I'm currently seeking editors.

And the issues with Uma's clinic might be looked into later.

I wouldn't mind helping out with the editing and maybe writing new content if needed. Though at the present moment I'm writing a scene for TiTs. I think i have the dragon city doc saved somewhere I'll poke at it a little here and there when I can.  

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Knotted and with tentacled head. You can get one using amaranthine sock.

Oh, you mean the Coerl-Cock... Yeah, that was the other reason why I preferred the Knotted Horse-Cock; I didn't want a STARFISH FOR MY DICKHEAD!!!

I can handle an Anemone Penis, but not a starfish for a dick :mad:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, you mean the Coerl-Cock... Yeah, that was the other reason why I preferred the Knotted Horse-Cock; I didn't want a STARFISH FOR MY DICKHEAD!!!

I can handle an Anemone Penis, but not a starfish for a dick :mad:

Anemone or starfish... That's... Same sort of things, as for me. Weird, but kinda fun.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I meant tentacles in that for the knot description to show up i need at least a second cock so i figured i might as well use tentacocks for my secondary dicks

Cain

Apr 1, 2016
all of this talk about the anemone penis makes me want it having more of an effect on the scenes

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Anemone or starfish... That's... Same sort of things, as for me. Weird, but kinda fun.
all of this talk about the anemone penis makes me want it having more of an effect on the scenes
I meant tentacles in that for the knot description to show up i need at least a second cock so i figured i might as well use tentacocks for my secondary dicks

IIRC, there's a scene with Isabella if you have, I think, 3 tentacle dicks???

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure tentacle (more than one, can't rember if you need two or three) cocks get you different scenes with the Kitsune in the Deep Woods.