Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
How do I get new Emmy content?  I tried sexy times with her but nothing's happened yet.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
How do I get new Emmy content?  I tried sexy times with her but nothing's happened yet.

For the three parts of her relationship arc, you need to wait till she emails you. The last part that was just added requires like a week's worth of waiting before you get the email.

Oct 14, 2015
Having defeated Amara with guns instead of tits I have to wonder why she didn't think to put her helmet back on after the fifth flashbang went off in her face.

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
I have a quick question, I seem to have forgotten how to do the quest on Myrellion where you rescue the dancer alien guy. Unless that's not in the game and I have gone insane thinking it was... But I can't for the life of me figure out how to start the damn thing.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I have a quick question, I seem to have forgotten how to do the quest on Myrellion where you rescue the dancer alien guy. Unless that's not in the game and I have gone insane thinking it was... But I can't for the life of me figure out how to start the damn thing.

You are thinking wrong. There's no rescuing any alien dancer guy except for an event submission by a writer if that's what it is.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

I'm flattered that Fazian impressed on you enough that you assumed he was already in the game. However, he's still in Fen's backlog.

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
I'm flattered that Fazian impressed on you enough that you assumed he was already in the game. However, he's still in Fen's backlog.

Guess I did lose my mind a bit huh? Oh well, looking forward to his content then.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Guess I did lose my mind a bit huh? Oh well, looking forward to his content then.

Makes your name a bit ironic don't it?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
No I was sane the entire time I just got my memories all jumbled.

Well when you eventually get up to rank 4 commenter status, you'll lose said sanity.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
It says I'm too big to fit inside Emmy.  What's the item for size shrinking again?  The only thing I could find on the wiki was Sky Sap but that too many other side effects

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
It says I'm too big to fit inside Emmy.  What's the item for size shrinking again?  The only thing I could find on the wiki was Sky Sap but that too many other side effects

Condensol, sold by Sera (Tavros) and Gene (Myrellion - Gildenmere)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Do you think that there will be any lasting consequences for marrying Taivira?

There will be 'some content' specific for those who decided to marry her instead of subjugating. Savin will write it 'someday'.

When the Embry x-pack will eventually arrive, lying bastards who had promised to be monogamous towards her and then married Taivra will be reminded that they are indeed bastards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
There will be 'some content' specific for those who decided to marry her instead of subjugating. Savin will write it 'someday'.

When the Embry x-pack will eventually arrive, lying bastards who had promised to be monogamous towards her and then married Taivra will be reminded that they are indeed bastards.

I really have to wonder why people would go for saying they'd be monogamous. By the time you get to ant land you're bound to have a half dozen or so lovers if you're not being celibate.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I really have to wonder why people would go for saying they'd be monogamous. By the time you get to ant land you're bound to have a half dozen or so lovers if you're not being celibate.

I recall since CoC times some people had sick perversions called 'virgin runs' so well just giving up for that one waifu in such run could somehow still been within realm of possibilities. Unless TiTS would give birth to new perversion...'monogamy runs' :p (damn now I start to think about meme with S.L.Jackson and meantioning to dare say monogamic run ^^)

Anyway married Tavira may could get x-pack when PC takes her off the planet for some galaxy tour :p (I always was in favor of marring her by PC not the other way of 'dominating her' which sounded so simple for me rather than challanging marry option - or maybe cuz so far in TiTS we not have many cases of PC actualy 'marring' any waifu officialy - unless Embry final stage of relationship would count as form of marriage)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

1) The player finds Embry so adorable that they will sincerely want to avoid any sexual encounters they can from that moment onward and stay true to their monkey wifu.

2)The player uses that option because they think it will give them a better reaction outcome and Embry will never know any better.

3)They are deliberately messing with her, since they know that Jim had most likely put some drama down that route.

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
I don't know if this has been asked, but are there ANY plans for quests involving or rewarding marrying/allying with any of the gold myr queens or red federation as well as (or preferably rather than) the nyrea?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know if this has been asked, but are there ANY plans for quests involving or rewarding marrying/allying with any of the gold myr queens or red federation as well as (or preferably rather than) the nyrea?

Plans for alliances, yes. 

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
Plans for alliances, yes. 

Dawww, but no marriage?

Eh, I suppose that makes the most "legitimate" sense so I'm cool with that. I just infinitely prefer the cooperation from one of the myr races rather than the nyrea. I'd like my galactic corporate  empire built with a species that I could actually benefit from.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Bleh. The whole trench wife thing makes me really mad. Worse, Steele just kind of goes along with it right now.

Then I run into Lieve and get even more disgusted at her attitude, and then I go on the tour, and despite hating the brew, shutting her down at the bathhouse, and turning to leave, she hits you with a venom-kiss anyway. I think at that point, I would have just drawn and shot her in the face, or at least put up a hand to stop her from kissing.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Bleh. The whole trench wife thing makes me really mad. Worse, Steele just kind of goes along with it right now.

Then I run into Lieve and get even more disgusted at her attitude, and then I go on the tour, and despite hating the brew, shutting her down at the bathhouse, and turning to leave, she hits you with a venom-kiss anyway. I think at that point, I would have just drawn and shot her in the face, or at least put up a hand to stop her from kissing.

Wait, what?  I had never actually seen this because I've never run Lieve's content, so yeah, I went and ran the tour just now, and she does that.  So much for reds being chaste about kissing.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Wait, what?  I had never actually seen this because I've never run Lieve's content, so yeah, I went and ran the tour just now, and she does that.  So much for reds being chaste about kissing.

From what I've seen, every one of them except for Anzhela seems chaste about everything -except- kissing.

Even when you do a sex scene with Liriel's harem, and you tell her to NOT kiss you, she kisses you anyway.

Even the private bath attendant kisses you, despite being part of their 'order' or whatever.

As a whole, they all seem pretty eager to get their mouthparts on everyone they can, knowing full well what it does.

It's rather soured my opinion of the reds. (Along with the fact that we don't really see the gold queens portrayed as the power-hungry tyrants the reds make them out to be - I'm fairly convinced that the reds actually DID start the war now)

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
The reason for that, Trogdor, is the folks who write for the golds like the golds, so they write them nice, which appeals to almost everyone, and the folks who write for the reds like the reds and like the aphrodisiac effect of their kisses, so they think, "Who doesn't like being kissed by a red? Here's a kiss here, there's a kiss there, and another kiss over here..." which doesn't appeal to folks that don't like the reds.

Plus, it's another thing to make a sex scene branch on, and branches get exponentially more complicated the more of them there are, so it's a lot of extra work. Combined with the folks writing reds liking the aphrodisiac kisses, essentially every red kisses you whether you like it or not.

It's unfortunate. It'd be nice if there were some more shades of grey with both sides - I don't think that'll happen, though, because the writers on TiTS primarily write on what they like. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It's unfortunate. It'd be nice if there were some more shades of grey with both sides - I don't think that'll happen, though, because the writers on TiTS primarily write on what they like. 

Both sides are pretty fucking grey. The Golds use physical torture, were the first to use chemical weapons (which they are now supplying to the Black Void), and are selling prisoners to offworld criminal cartels. The Reds keep drug-addled slaves themselves, are run by a ruthless military junta, and developed the first nuclear weapons. Neither of these are good factions!

The difference is, interestingly, that while the writers are divided on who writes for which side... the audience seems to have largely split down the middle, too! Which, honestly, I like. I'd rather everyone really like or hate one of the groups than just be "meh" about the whole scenario. The point is to invoke an emotional reaction, positive or negative.