[Coded] Verusha a hyena merc

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
the only way I can see her joining Steele's crew is straight-up being hired
The way I justify it in my head is that you would need to hire the rest of her team through her company, so you would need to pay the salary of three different mercs

januaryn

Sep 6, 2017
The way I justify it in my head is that you would need to hire the rest of her team through her company, so you would need to pay the salary of three different mercs

I just recently saw an update (pending) for Riya's character and noticed something about her deeper in convos. When getting closer to her she starts offering for the PC to stay at her place. And that has me thinkin, a domme that has her own place def helps the whole "she's in control" feel to it. Uplifting her from her environment sorta reverses that imo.

I mean it could work, if you pay her. Like periodically. And then get punished for not paying for protection when you're outa moneys.. mmm... actually nevermind what I said in the first paragraph

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
And then get punished for not paying for protection when you're outa moneys
Didn't know that I was writing a mob boss :catte:

a domme that has her own place def helps the whole "she's in control" feel to it.
She will have a place of her own, well kind of. But that's for the future expac.

januaryn

Sep 6, 2017
By punished, I think they ment "punished"

Whaaa?? Oh whatever could you mean? I was just thinking a perfectly normal punishment. You know... some stern words? Maybe a slap across the cheeks? Hours upon hours of live streamed butt-f*cking *ahem* ya know.. something fitting (or just barely huehuehue)

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Which cheeks is the question.
both.png

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
Is there any way we can nicely push a character to get released? I mean besides posting the link to the google doc in an Adja live stream saying "Oh wow, doesn't this make you wanna get stuffed and knotted by a Hyena dick?" I'm asking for a friend...

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Is there any way we can nicely push a character to get released? I mean besides posting the link to the google doc in an Adja live stream saying "Oh wow, doesn't this make you wanna get stuffed and knotted by a Hyena dick?" I'm asking for a friend...
Become a rogue coder and submit the finished product to Fen.

Reactions: Zavos and Freed85

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Yeah, its a good time to be a hyena lover and a backer! :toot:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
A bit late to the party, since I was quite away from TiTs due college, but I have to say that I loved the big hyena. She gave me a reason to return to Tarkus after Chaurmine left to Uveto. My only nitpick is the lipstick part of the oral scene because...well, I have a beaked Steele, and it's a bit weird if you think about it. Also, masculine-looking guys with lipstick are, ehm, well, not very appealing to me.

Other than that, I really liked her content. Congratulations for getting her in!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I just realized something about Verusha.

She is actually an extremely well-written character, even more so than you may think. Let me explain.

I've read somewhere that victims of sexual and emotion abuse commonly adopt aggressive tendencies. They become more vulgar, do stuff like take self-defense and fighting classes, become more confrontational, that kinda stuff. It's all in an effort to retake control of their psyche and repair the damage they inflicted upon them. And Verusha embodies all this to a T. She got all buff, gained a massive wang, became a merc, and is extremely dominant, vulgar, and confrontational. And yet, in some cases, you can see cracks in her aggressive persona, like during the rutting sex route.

She's a lot like Corporal Betsy from Fallout New Vegas. After she was raped and almost burned to death by Cook-Cook, she adopted a vulgar, aggressive, and admittedly bitchy persona in an attempt to mend the damage done to her.

I don't know if this was intentional, @Doots, but either way, hats off to ya for making such an amazing character.