Myrellion Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Still don't see the appeal of more than two arms, but I guess some people must have of great uses of them of itnwas available.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It'd be cool to have a robotic pair to operate weapons for you so you could continue your business in a nonchalant manner [I imagine my Techie always having some sort of hardlight clipboard/tablet onhand she is poking at, wielding weapons with her offhand in combat situations.]

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Indeed, shit needs to get filed and analyzed after all.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Still don't see the appeal of more than two arms, but I guess some people must have of great uses of them of itnwas available.

It is expected from players that, when presented with a long list of things they can have and one thing they cannot have, they will throw a tantrum and say they only want the one thing.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Shit son, there are a fuckton more things I can have, and would rather have, in TiTS than extra arms which are just held up in the perpetual coding/writing log-jam. I was just musing on some cool possibilities if Steele could have a couple mechanical manipulators.

Lewd_Potato

Dec 11, 2015
Reading through this thread has helped me realise how much I dislike the Gold Myr, the Kui-Tan and Xenogen alike. For me the ideal ending to this would be the complete subjugation of the Gold Myr and the Reds taking complete control of the planet. 

This could actually tie into the main story pretty well. If Steele were to assist the Reds in conquest and with Steele being on decent terms with the Nyrea in that area Steele Tech could make a decent profit with all those crystals on the planet.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Reading through this thread has helped me realise how much I dislike the Gold Myr, the Kui-Tan and Xenogen alike. For me the ideal ending to this would be the complete subjugation of the Gold Myr and the Reds taking complete control of the planet. 

This could actually tie into the main story pretty well. If Steele were to assist the Reds in conquest and with Steele being on decent terms with the Nyrea in that area Steele Tech could make a decent profit with all those crystals on the planet.

Any one-sided victories would open up a can of worms no one could hope to hook. It's just not worth it. I'll admit I'm more biased to the Reds than the Golds but even a total conquest would be a bit much for me.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So, I guess there's still no way to get the probe if you resolve things with Taivra peacefully.

Uh, you do get the probe, though?  There's no way to walk out of the room having not gotten the probe in some way, otherwise the game couldn't progress.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Uh, you do get the probe, though?  There's no way to walk out of the room having not gotten the probe in some way, otherwise the game couldn't progress.

Nope. Marrying Taivra doesn't give you the probe.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I think it does or I'll never get to Uveto

Nah, Uveto is not the next planet on the leg of the journey--it's a side planet. The actual next-planet has not been announced, I don't think.

The only ways to get the coordinates to Uveto, will either be through Shade when she runs into Steele while reclaiming the probe; or through a planned Syri quest event. I may be wrong, but do correct me if I am.

The marriage path will allow Steele to attain the coordinates to the next planet, it just won't have a probe reclamation payout like the other options as Taivra will still be using it as her throne (for the time being). In either case, Steele will get the coordinates to the next level of the story after getting passed Taivra. For the current build, the codex won't say that the coordinates have been received yet since there isn't a planet for it to confirm the coordinates for, but once that is implemented, the stats will be updated accordingly.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Nah, Uveto is not the next planet on the leg of the journey--it's a side planet. The actual next-planet has not been announced, I don't think.

The only ways to get the coordinates to Uveto, will either be through Shade when she runs into Steele while reclaiming the probe; or through a planned Syri quest event. I may be wrong, but do correct me if I am.

The marriage path will allow Steele to attain the coordinates to the next planet, it just won't have a probe reclamation payout like the other options as Taivra will still be using it as her throne (for the time being). In either case, Steele will get the coordinates to the next level of the story after getting passed Taivra. For the current build, the codex won't say that the coordinates have been received yet since there isn't a planet for it to confirm the coordinates for, but once that is implemented, the stats will be updated accordingly.

@Savin Are you able to confirm this at the moment?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
18+ means having finished high school is assumed right? Cause damn. The patience held by those at Fenco borders on otherworldly.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Okay, lets take the road less traveled...i.e. the main thread...threat.

I personally am curious as to whether or not there'll be good or bad repercussions for helping the spore queen survive the attack. It's firmly established the spore aren't malign but will genuine coexistence be possible with others? A conquered Tavria for example?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I wouldn't say "firmly established". The spore queen trying to get you to save her life says so, but, well, she would.

Eh, but they aren't harming their hosts. Though all we have to go by are a one-off and an encounter, but they seem to genuinely care about their hosts.