CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Mew

Aug 27, 2015
So what are chances that there will be possibility to turn Inquisitor’s Robes into ring or something like that?

Also is there any reason to pick robes over corset outside of measly 4 points of defence?

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
So what are chances that there will be possibility to turn Inquisitor’s Robes into ring or something like that?

Also is there any reason to pick robes over corset outside of measly 4 points of defence?

Turning the I. Robes into a ring is just... what?

But yeah, the corset allows more tease/seduction abilities in comparison to the robes which sacrifice vitality for magic instead of stamina. Basically; Seduction or Blood Magic.

Mew

Aug 27, 2015

But yeah, the corset allows more tease/seduction abilities in comparison to the robes which sacrifice vitality for magic instead of stamina. Basically; Seduction or Blood Magic.

I meant moving enchantment into ring or some sort of amulet

Also I am pretty sure corset does both

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Nope, Blood Magic is for both. It is seduction or armor.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I meant moving enchantment into ring or some sort of amulet

Also I am pretty sure corset does both

Ah, ok. I see what your getting at now. I doubt Kitteh would mod a ring for that, since Mystic ring already aids magic.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
(Brain, why you do this...) So, any chance we can get some sex scenes with Rathazul?

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Found a minor issue with ascension:

I prefer to play using Hardcore Extreme, but ascending resets the game difficulty to normal and it cannot be cranked back up.

Also found an issue with the enchantments you can put on the amulet

The lust reduction enchantment doesn't actually reduce your lust despite telling you that it did.  I was at 90 lust when I used it, the amulet said it reduced lust by 48, but no change.  Was still at 90 after.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
Found an issue that has been plaguing the mod since at least the official 1.0.2 release: the male/herm bee-morph with bee penis scene that should trigger during sleep with maxed lust makes the game enter an infinite loop.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
(Brain, why you do this...) So, any chance we can get some sex scenes with Rathazul?

Err, maybe if someone wrote something crazy for him, like a youth elixir? Because, you know, he old and stuff like that. By the way, one thing that always bothered me was the fact that, even as his lover, you never could help Benoit with something for his blindness, but you easily could heal Arian with some Vitality Tincture and even make both of them female.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
Err, maybe if someone wrote something crazy for him, like a youth elixir? Because, you know, he old and stuff like that. By the way, one thing that always bothered me was the fact that, even as his lover, you never could help Benoit with something for his blindness, but you easily could heal Arian with some Vitality Tincture and even make both of them female.

I don't know for sure, but I think Benoit's blindness is more of a choice than an illness, so that he can avoid petrifying his customers, just to mention one possibility.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

That does suck for Bendoit/Benoite actually...

I don't know for sure, but I think Benoit's blindness is more of a choice than an illness, so that he can avoid petrifying his customers, just to mention one possibility.

Gotta think about that too. Kinda makes me wonder how he became blind, aside from potentially scratching his eyes out...

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I'm not sure about how exactly the petryfing gaze works on basilisk nature, but I doub't it as a reason for him to make himself blind, when something like sunglasses or a hat that covers the eyeline could do the same job

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Perhaps one could use a piece of Marae's lethicite crystal to help him somehow.

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
I'd happily write in the adjustments to rathazul using the lethicite or through other means if I'm permitted to do so. I'll still need permission from kitteh to get to work, though.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Perhaps one could use a piece of Marae's lethicite crystal to help him somehow.

Eeeh, I'd rather use the Stone Giant's Lethicite for something like that. I'd rather NOT turn Marae into a soulless fuck-tree. Still waiting on that Hellfire and Thorn Canopy patch for the S.G. Lethicite...

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
Eeeh, I'd rather use the Stone Giant's Lethicite for something like that. I'd rather NOT turn Marae into a soulless fuck-tree. Still waiting on that Hellfire and Thorn Canopy patch for the S.G. Lethicite...

I DO feel kinda bad doing that to her...

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know what Stone Giant you're talking about, so I have no idea if there's any other lethicice source available.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
I don't know what Stone Giant you're talking about, so I have no idea if there's any other lethicice source available.

The one in the stronghold, north and east of the succubus gardener. It drops lethicite. The other lethicite drop besides Marae is Corrupt Sheila.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

The Stone Giant in the Stronghold. He's located near the middle of the upper level next to the Succubus Botanist (room on the right of where she would be.)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I have not headed for the stronghold yet and I have never corrupted Sheila, so that explains it all. Thank you guys!

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
Long time - no write - but checked in almost every day.

Question - Can I turn Kelt into Kelly and not loose access to farm?

The imp is in the details; non-corrupt toon, what about if you take bow,  is loss of access temporarily (if so how get back)? ect.

Lielixthe

Apr 16, 2016
Just saw that it's possible to off Tamani once and for all in this mod... THANK YOU. I shall move my save over post-haste. Again, THANK YOU.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Long time - no write - but checked in almost every day.

Question - Can I turn Kelt into Kelly and not loose access to farm?

The imp is in the details; non-corrupt toon, what about if you take bow,  is loss of access temporarily (if so how get back)? ect.

There isn't a way to lose the farm w/o transforming Kelt yet, and probably never will. As for the bow, you just have to fight him and there should be an option to "Take Bow" on the right side of the screen.

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
There isn't a way to lose the farm w/o transforming Kelt yet, and probably never will. As for the bow, you just have to fight him and there should be an option to "Take Bow" on the right side of the screen.

I do not understand. It says right in the wiki that an uncorrupted Whitney restricts the rest of the farm.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Ro'Gar, Male Ember, Arian are pretty much the only 3 lovers, and of those, Ember M and Arian both are in the camp together and could probably do the threesome.

You can also sex Jojo.

I'd be all for a Arian/Jojo or Ember/Arian - Ember/Jojo scenes.

Hey, I have a small question. Kitteh, would it be hard to add a "lesbian" or at least a "non-sexual" option for the salon? I've just realized that if you want to play a lesbian character you can't use the salon... Uhh, I don't know, tell the player to exchange incubi drafs for service, or add a "suck succubi" option? A very short, two-paragraph scene like this shouldn't be hard to add.