Hi I'm Upcast Drake the Programming Simian

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I'm basically making a thread to catalog what I've done, allow people to ask questions, give me praise, tell me to fuck off, and to shill my Patreon.

I am a volunteer coder for TiTS (no special coder title because I can't be a snowflake). I like to code and I'm pretty decent at it if my recent degree means anything. I'm into disgusting fetishes like wholesome consensual sex that leads to children that you dote on and take care of.

What I've coded sequentially:
  • Fisianna
  • Chrissy
  • Milodan Male Bad End
  • Ushamee Canadia Xpack
  • The Entite (The Seer)
  • Anno Maid Scene
  • Giving Syri Your Panties
  • Ciaran The Hellhound
  • Cameron Cockmilker Scene
  • Prai Ellit
  • Kase Bokiil
  • "88mph" Time Skip Cheat
  • Gastigoth Pregnancy
  • Ilaria Pregnancy
  • Ellie Pregnancy
  • The Chupacabro
  • Halloween Nursery Stuff
  • Succucow Haunted Cabin
  • Federation Quest
  • Anno Christmas Special
  • Randy Claws
  • Gwen Christmas Shopping
  • Female Zil Pregnancy
  • Framework for Ula Pregnancy
Currently I am working on: Super Secret CoC2 Engine

I also wrote a Guide to Using TiTS Source Code.

If you think there's been a surge of content making it live recently, I have played a role in that. If you don't think there's been a surge of content recently, sorry I'll work harder (probably not really, I have a job you know). I basically just help make it so more content gets into your hands.

If you appreciate what I'm doing, think I'm an OK guy, wanna buy me a beer, and have the means to do so, you can support me on Patreon at your leisure. There's no pledge rewards because I don't want to incentivize supporting me, you should only do it if you like what I'm doing and want to buy me a beer. The way it works is I charge your pledge amount for every public patch that I contributed non-negligible content to. This means you get charged at most once a month since that is the public patch schedule, and if I sit on my ass for a month you don't get charged anything!

I'll keep contributing for as long as I'm having fun doing it, so don't feel pressured to give me a few bucks or anything, although I do appreciate the support whether it be a Patreon pledge or just a "GJ Drake you make it easier for me to get regular boners."

Last edited:

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
IM SORRY MAID ANNO?

WHERE IS?

(seriously though, is it in public build yet?)

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Maid Anno is still Backers at the moment, though the public build should be released in the next week or so.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Once I get a real job I plan on commissioning a fuckton of cute sex.
The good part about that is that you pay them to write it for you and you can turn right around and implement it yourself. Provided Fen approves, or does he normally approve when you do a pull request?

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Drake aka the coolest motherfucker you'll find. His heart is strong, his brain big with code knowledge, amongst other things.

No but really, as a fan of the game, and as a friend of writers you've helped, I can't tell you how much value it is that youve done all this work for. It means a ton for everyone involved and interested in the projects, and the world is cooler with charitable souls like yours.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So... yeah, this.

There was a bit of talking about pickmentation being neutered by fen on discord, and it was suggested that i show this to you. Fen isn't going to touch this, so if you don't want to code it its even more dead than it currently is.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It certainly helps breaking from the "insert tab a into slot b over and over until overload" formulaic scenes.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I finished Kase on Wednesday and have decided that I'm going to tackle Gastigoth pregnancy stuff next. Kase should be in a backer build once he's merged. The Gastigoth preg stuff doesn't have a ton to it right now, it's pretty much a basic system for getting babies out of the prisoners and minimal nursery interaction so gauge expectations accordingly.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
While coding the Gastigoth Pregnancy stuff I just realized that the pregnancies are pretty long to try and skip by sleeping (240 days for some), so I added a handy little cheat with Fen's permission where you can skip ahead large amounts of time very easily. Once it's merged and a new build is released, you'll be able to access it by typing "88mph" the same way you would with any other cheat.

You can also break stuff if you skip more than 8000 years ahead.

Attachments

• tittime.PNG
    tittime.PNG
    17.1 KB · Views: 56

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
While coding the Gastigoth Pregnancy stuff I just realized that the pregnancies are pretty long to try and skip by sleeping (240 days for some), so I added a handy little cheat with Fen's permission where you can skip ahead large amounts of time very easily. Once it's merged and a new build is released, you'll be able to access it by typing "88mph" the same way you would with any other cheat.

Doesn’t sleeping and taking a maternity wait at the nursery fix that issue?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

So tell me Doctor, where are we going this time? The 50s? Or maybe 1999? Because I want to do is play my guitar.