t.i.t.s. / c.o.c. art dump

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
It's spooky month, so it's time to draw something spooky!

DLaXG2fUMAALXuk.png:large

Well, sadly Doll is not very spooky xD

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
very adorbs, would headpat and give candy

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
Thank you guys so much! I'll be doing more cute Halloween stuff with Doll and maaaaybe Chaurmine. He's still kinda tough to draw for me.

I also finally started to new save file, sadly no cat girl this time. Instead I chose to play a doggo. His name is Rufus. He's a mercenary. Very shy and quiet and blushes a lot.

Under spoilers this time, cause these sketches are kind big. Men are not my strongest point sadly 8C

Naked
DLgIfPmU8AAp_I1.jpg

Body Suit
DLgIjwzUEAAcoQ_.jpg

I've mostly gone through the trap/gay content with Doll, so I'm gonna try to do all bisexual stuff with Rufus. For the cat girl run, I'll make her sex crazy and try all the content xD

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Thank you guys so much! I'll be doing more cute Halloween stuff with Doll and maaaaybe Chaurmine. He's still kinda tough to draw for me.

I also finally started to new save file, sadly no cat girl this time. Instead I chose to play a doggo. His name is Rufus. He's a mercenary. Very shy and quiet and blushes a lot.

Under spoilers this time, cause these sketches are kind big. Men are not my strongest point sadly 8C

Naked
DLgIfPmU8AAp_I1.jpg

Body Suit
DLgIjwzUEAAcoQ_.jpg

I've mostly gone through the trap/gay content with Doll, so I'm gonna try to do all bisexual stuff with Rufus. For the cat girl run, I'll make her sex crazy and try all the content xD
I fucking love Rufus already. I can feel myself growing gayer just looking at his handsome mug. :catstare: I love taciturn, shy dudes that aren't just petite traps. So, what kinds of things make Rufus blush? Does he have a crush like Doll does? :allears:

Reactions: Aullama

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
GIMME DAT GAY SHIT

Edit: Yeh, I know Chaurmine ain't the easiest to draw. That's why I love any art of him that much more. :p

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
@Night Trap

Thank you! My major kink is size difference, so it usually ends up with me creating/liking characters that are really petite or really tall.

Rufus isn't a prude, but he does get a little shy around people who like to flaunt their sexuality. I like to imagine that Rufus spent most of his early teens and adulthood focusing on his mercenary training so he doesn't have much experience with other people outside of that kind of life. He's always blushing pretty much.

Rufus likes it when people call him a good boy and rubbing his head LOL.
He doesn't have any crushes yet. He's still trying to run around Mhen'ga and getting his ass kicked by Dane.

@Aullama

I will try my best!
When I draw characters I really like, I want to make them as perfect as possible and sometimes it comes to bite me in the ass cause I'm always second guessing myself ; _;

On another note, I made a quick sketch of Lia!

wD3Baj0.png

It's a custom bust that I'm working on to see if I can pull it off or not. All the artists for T.I.T.S. are so amazing. They can create bust art that look good both up close and far away. I still struggle with readability from afar, but I'm gonna give it a shot!

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
Welp, I gave it a shot and it turned out pretty okay! I'm not completely satisfied with how Lia looks because I kinda rushed him. This was mostly just a test, but I had a lot of fun. I might come back and revisit Lia again.

Clothed
fFaKYqi.png

Nude
zbtVy5S.png

I've attached the bust files to this post if anyone wants to use them 8']

Attachments

• Bust_LIAMME.png
    Bust_LIAMME.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Bust_LIAMME_NUDE.png
    Bust_LIAMME_NUDE.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 45

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Welp, I gave it a shot and it turned out pretty okay! I'm not completely satisfied with how Lia looks because I kinda rushed him. This was mostly just a test, but I had a lot of fun. I might come back and revisit Lia again.

Clothed
fFaKYqi.png

Nude
zbtVy5S.png

Oh my GOD these are so cute! I bet @HugsAlright will enjoy them when he sees them. I know I sure did. :yes:

And Rufus sounds really sweet. I'd say he sounds like he could be good friends with Edan and Ciaran, but both of them are quite open with their sexuality. Ciaran will totally scratch his ears and call him a good boy if he plays his cards right though, at least in the future. ;)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Makes me so happy to resemble Lia with how cute all the drawings of him

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Clothed
fFaKYqi.png

Nude
zbtVy5S.png

Oh my god he's so cute. ;_;

Thanks for drawing these, they're a real great pick-me-up that I needed.

Reactions: Aullama

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
I was gonna save posting this until later, but I can't help it. I want to post it now.
Here's Doll's second costume as a princess.
It's probably the easiest costume to match with Chaurmine, since Chaurmine already looks like a knight haha.
(I'm working on a pic of them right now. Might be a while until I finish though)

DL4w7-UVAAAdA-1.png

+ a close up.

spoiler]

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
Gasp! I've been found out! > H>

I guess it was pretty obvious haha.
I kinda imagine the story kinda goes like this:

Since Doll is a big ol' bookworm, he read a lot about Earth's ancient history and had his costume inspired by Queen Victoria's wedding dress.
On Halloween, Doll would go around trying to get pictures of Chaurmine and him together to look as if they're getting married.
Then send those photos back home to Bridget haha.

Doll is kinda lowkey weird due to being sheltered all his life.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Yo could I get those busts at a higher resolution with a transparent background? We prefer to have higher rez versions so you can do a pop out high quality version when the image pack is finalized. Thanks!

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
@Aullama

Thank you ;_;
Drawing Doll and Chaurmine is the only thing that make me happy these days haha.

I wonder, do Saurmorians have wedding ceremonies?

@Fenoxo

Whoa, sure! I feel so honored.
I actually just finished editing Lia, so now he's 20% more moe, haha.

Since the file is so huge, I put it in a dropbox. I don't know how big you want it to be, so I just uploaded the original size on dropbox.

Dropbox link.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
@Aullama

Thank you ;_;
Drawing Doll and Chaurmine is the only thing that make me happy these days haha.

I wonder, do Saurmorians have wedding ceremonies?

@Fenoxo

Whoa, sure! I feel so honored.
I actually just finished editing Lia, so now he's 20% more moe, haha.

Since the file is so huge, I put it in a dropbox. I don't know how big you want it to be, so I just uploaded the original size on dropbox.

Dropbox link.

Sheeit man, that sucks. Draw them as much as you want~

And I'd imagine saurmorians hardly celebrate marriage among themselves, given their tendency for harems/polyamory, but they'd easily do so with interspecies couples

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Sheeit man, that sucks. Draw them as much as you want~

And I'd imagine saurmorians hardly celebrate marriage among themselves, given their tendency for harems/polyamory, but they'd easily do so with interspecies couples
So what I'm hearing is that they'd just celebrate a wedding the way their partner does, which means... Chaurmine in a tux?!? :allears:

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
@Fenoxo

Ahhh! That looks so cool.
I never thought my art would ever be in the game, I was just doing it for funsies.
Thank you so much Fen! Again, I feel so honored ; _; <3

@Aullama & Night Trap

Now all I can imagine is a very small person trying to custom make a giant tux for a giant lizard man lol.

@General Drayfox

You better watch out or he'll getcha!

DMeBkh5UMAEIVOu.jpg:large

Last edited: