JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Polka-brows are always adorable

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
@ZinkShecoat

Lol, I'm glad to see that his cuteness can be weaponized for silly demands.

@JDeko

YESSSSS I love circle eyebrows. Though it's hard to make them expressive (but that might be because I'm not a good artist lol)

@SheepPun

Ahh yes! It was based on that gif and a funny tumblr post about being forced to play an aggressive Zenyatta. An artist responded with their art of Zenyatta smacking himself, revealing some fake eyebrows, then shaking his fist while saying "embrace tranquility asshole" or something along those lines. I wish I could find that tumblr post again because it was so cute and funny.

I don't play OW, but I love Zenyatta haha.

(PS i think your art is really cute but I'm too shy to go into other threads.)

Last edited:

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
it's been a while and i haven't been drawing much due to stress and work and wadda wadda.

anyway, i wanted to give another try at some customs busts for my game, so i decided to draw V-KO and Vi, because they're both so cute. i only have sketches done so far though, but i wanna get them done in a couple of weeks.

njAWixq.png

z8qc3Do.png

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd be happy to have actual game busts of both characters based on your drawings.

Seconded, a cutesy art style would be a good palette cleanser for all the ultra-sex.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Kesil

bustedradio

Sep 14, 2017
thank you so much guys.

if Fen would like them to be in the game, i would be more than happy, but i don't want to be presumptuous.
i'll still share the busts if people want to use them in the game. i mostly do these just for fun, haha.
i might open up for requests somewhere down the line.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
thank you so much guys.

if Fen would like them to be in the game, i would be more than happy, but i don't want to be presumptuous.
i'll still share the busts if people want to use them in the game. i mostly do these just for fun, haha.
i might open up for requests somewhere down the line.

*Anticipation Intensifies*

Reactions: ShySquare