How long does it usually take for Astra to show up?

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Been sitting at Uveto for about 18 days now, does it really take a long time for Astra to show up or has it not been implemented fully yet?

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
I dont think Astra is in the game jet aside from a short scene with Shade

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
After the events on Myrellion, Shade may invite you to Uveto. Depending on your previous choices, Shade will either mention her or both of them will appear together. Shade introduces Steele and Astra to each other and you learn a bit about her, but thats basicly all there is to her right now.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
After the events on Myrellion, Shade may invite you to Uveto. Depending on your previous choices, Shade will either mention her or both of them will appear together. Shade introduces Steele and Astra to each other and you learn a bit about her, but thats basicly all there is to her right now.
So I have to either not hurt Amara at all or let Kara blow her up in order to see Astra? Damn that's a bummer, might have to do it with one of my previous saves later then.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
So I have to either not hurt Amara at all or let Kara blow her up in order to see Astra? Damn that's a bummer, might have to do it with one of my previous saves later then.
You have to not snu snu the sexy cat milf, and I think not help Kara. I'm trying to remember what else entails this, but yeah. Shade's to flustered to show you to Astra if sexed, and Astra will be at the hospital with worry over Amara if she's hurt. If both these are met, you get introduced, but like Savin confirms, thats all for now.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
You have to not snu snu the sexy cat milf, and I think not help Kara. I'm trying to remember what else entails this, but yeah. Shade's to flustered to show you to Astra if sexed, and Astra will be at the hospital with worry over Amara if she's hurt. If both these are met, you get introduced, but like Savin confirms, thats all for now.
Hopefully these don't carry over when Astra is finally introduced, Shade did say she'll contact you if Astra gets home after all.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

No, I think it doesn't matter if you help Kara. I've helped her after Myrellon and then gone to Uveto and met Shade and Astra. I think the important thing is just you don't have sex with your half sister.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I swear Shade, and by extension Kara and Astra, are the most vexing characters to deal with as far "what route do I want to do" things go.

Reactions: Kesil

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
No, I think it doesn't matter if you help Kara. I've helped her after Myrellon and then gone to Uveto and met Shade and Astra. I think the important thing is just you don't have sex with your half sister.
I mean as in helping her fight Amara, or least I hazily remember a talk with Shade on the non incest talk about her dotting over Amara.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Don't forget to throw Kaede into the mix too.
I still wish there's a foursome scene with Kally, Kiro, Steele and Kaede. Or at least Kaede freaking out if Kiro happens to be at the bar. Maybe reveal her relationship with Kiro during a quest when she explains how she got Athena.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I do not envy Astra for having to be involved in the clusterfuck that is about to be her life.
I'm still hoping for a dinner scene where Steele joins Shade and Astra and Amara shows up. Bonus points if you fought her during Kara's quest. Just the sheer awkwardness of that meal... Just imagine the clenched teeth of "Amara, could you please pass the peas." and "Certainly...Captain Steele."

Meanwhile, Astra's just sitting there happy that her mom is there, along with her sire and her uncle/aunt, blissfully ignorant of how much the latter two want to fight.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I do not envy Astra for having to be involved in the clusterfuck that is about to be her life.
Don't forget to throw Kaede into the mix too.
I want that clusterfuck to happen. For Amara to find out you're Shade's sibling, for Kaede to find out Amara is a bigshot of the same pirate faction she's been dodging and for everyone to figure out it was you who assaulted Amara when she had a slave and chemical operation going.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
I'm still hoping for a dinner scene where Steele joins Shade and Astra and Amara shows up. Bonus points if you fought her during Kara's quest. Just the sheer awkwardness of that meal... Just imagine the clenched teeth of "Amara, could you please pass the peas." and "Certainly...Captain Steele."
Holy shit Savin write this in right now, maybe an after dinner Stormguard arena sparring session where Amara tries to kick your ass again would also be welcome.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I want that clusterfuck to happen. For Amara to find out you're Shade's sibling, for Kaede to find out Amara is a bigshot of the same pirate faction she's been dodging and for everyone to figure out it was you who assaulted Amara when she had a slave and chemical operation going.
Don't forget Amara finding out that you've banged / are banging Shade and are currently banging Kaede. As well as Astra finding out the former.

Really it probably couldn't get any weirder unless you drug your cousin to the dinner somehow.

Dinaverg

Sep 20, 2017
Don't forget Amara finding out that you've banged / are banging Shade and are currently banging Kaede. As well as Astra finding out the former.

Really it probably couldn't get any weirder unless you drug your cousin to the dinner somehow.
I realize you meant some tense of drag, but now; suppose the food did get drugged somehow...

This is already our incest route after all, right?

Keto

Jun 19, 2017

Sexy times with Astra when? :smuggo:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
No, I think there will be a chance to have sex with Astra eventually. Just some other things are being worked on first.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm pretty sure Savin said something about it not being possible to bone her if you've boned Shade.