Fall of Eden Android Port.

MLane9800

Sep 29, 2015
In the downloaded version on android, no pictures work. Not sure if it is a widely known issue or if I did something wrong. But please fix, or help me fix it on my end. 

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
New build up, please post here if it fixed/did not fix issue.

Anonynona

Oct 20, 2015
Er... not sure if this is the right spot for this, but I can't get the game to work. Online version just gives a black screen and all versions of download give parse errors and won't install

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Er... not sure if this is the right spot for this, but I can't get the game to work. Online version just gives a black screen and all versions of download give parse errors and won't install

Can you try to be a bit more helpful?

What parse errors? (actually copy them here, don't try to interpret them).

When you run the online version, what browser are you using? If built-in, have you tried chrome on android?

Anonynona

Oct 20, 2015
Can you try to be a bit more helpful?

What parse errors? (actually copy them here, don't try to interpret them).

When you run the online version, what browser are you using? If built-in, have you tried chrome on android?

I had a feeling you'd ask for specifics. Sorry.

Unfortunately, that's literally all the message says. No numbers or anything, just "parse error. There is a problem parsing the package"

i am currently using the built in browser, but I'll download chrome and give that a shot. 

Anonynona

Oct 20, 2015
Update: I've downloaded Firefox because chrome apparently doesn't have a version I can use and the online version is up and running. No more black screen thank god. 

Still getting the parse error message on the offline versions. Can't find any more details about it though. Sorry. 

diamond mouse

Sep 26, 2015
Pictures work, but when someone is defeated with multiple enemies, the move options disappear from screen. The areas still work, just can't see what you are clicking on. 

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
I had a feeling you'd ask for specifics. Sorry.

Unfortunately, that's literally all the message says. No numbers or anything, just "parse error. There is a problem parsing the package"

i am currently using the built in browser, but I'll download chrome and give that a shot. 

Ah, that kind of parse error. Can't be much help there, thought it was something in the game itself...