CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
That picture WAS kinda disturbing...

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Okay just one last question.  How do you start Marble's purity quest?  I know you're supposed to give her purified labova but there doesn't seem to be an option to give her anything in her menu

You have to have the 'marble immunity' perk, and then just either interact with her several times over the next few days or choose to sleep with her for automatic interactions.  After a few days she'll come complain about how things are because you can't drink straight from the tap, this starts the quest and will let you give her purified labova.

If you're playing a post ascended game, and chose to boost your corruption resistance (or whatever the stat is called so that followers won't leave when you hit high corruption anymore), it seems that her puri quest will never start.  I'm only guessing that this is the cause of the failure to trigger the quest, because I didn't choose to boost that stat until my 4th replay, and I received the puri quest the first 3.  Something associated with ascending though appears to potentially break her puri quest, preventing it from starting.

Last edited by a moderator:

shinobufag

Apr 2, 2016
Don't know if this is right thread or wrong, but. I'm currently playing last version of revamp mod and i can't get in touch with amily. I met her with low corruption and pounded her once, but after this - nothing. I tried to met her with higher corruption to corrupt her, but all in vain. I checked on coced so to make sure i didn't fucked up and looking at the raw data flags - all fine there, i should be able to meet her. So, any advice?

Pichi

Mar 28, 2016
Are Leo and Leila Sadon still happening? I've been creeping on trello and it seems like their author went MIA. The new Champion thing has so much potential too :(

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
That picture WAS kinda disturbing...

Heh I'm just glad the thread has moved past that page.  Mentally filtering it out was a bit challenging cause it was the very first thing that would load up and dominate my screen whenever I checked in on the thread... 

Hey Kitteh is there any news on how the HTML conversion is coming along? 

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Well 1.3.15 is out so finaly mino will stop random raping you skipping the fights. While we at it I ponder what new stuff coming next

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As for HTML, I'm resuming work on CoC HTML and hopefully try to bring 0.2 by the next week or two.

And please don't link to mature/adult images in FurAffinity in this thread.

CoC2 is all up to Savin.

AnimalGirls

Mar 25, 2016
As for HTML, I'm resuming work on CoC HTML and hopefully try to bring 0.2 by the next week or two.

CoC2 is all up to Savin.

So uh, which version can we expect each TF? And how would we be able to code for each TF?

Fenrixer

Apr 2, 2016
Mine is a little more "Bring me ten bear asses" in that the PC must acquire certain key components and knowledge in order to craft the weapon. Marae's fate determines the outcome, a rescued Marae allowing you to make the holy version, and likewise with the corrupt variant.

Both versions require the same physical components:

Handle - Piece of Marae's tree bark

Blade - Hardened mineral ore(Volcanic crag random loot I'm working on, could be used to upgrade weapons if I get around to messing with that.) x 5

Crossguard - Gold Ring(from the jewelry in Tel'Adre) x 3

Handle wraps - Torn between a set of leather armor(which will be scrapped for the pieces) or tough spider silk x2

Lethicite shard - Can be either from Marae's own, the statue up in Lethice's fortress, Sheila's or a demon NPC if people don't mind killing off either Ceraph or Vapula.

Pure version requires:

Gargoyle in the cathedral being able to perform her rituals.

Having entered the Inquisitor's Chamber.

Marae mustn't be corrupted.

Corr version requires:

Having entered the Inquisitor's Chamber.

Have 80+ corr.

Marae being corrupted, having both her perks and not having beaten her.

First the PC would contemplate on their weapon while looking at the sunset, figuring that if they wish to bring down/replace Lethice, they need to get better gear. Then after some thought if their Str is over 60, they'd settle for a greatsword. After a visit to Marae's island to present the idea/take the bark by force, you'd make a list of the required components.

After gathering them you take the pieces to the smith in Tel'Adre to forge the physical body of the sword, which gets you the key item "unfinished sword" until you take it to the Gargoyle to perform a blessing upon the blade with your blood/perform a ritual similar to how you corr both Jojo and Amily with your blood to give you the finished product.

Why blood? Because blood is the essence of life in all sentient beings, wether it's man or morph. Also because it makes the blade soulbound to the champion, and the lethicite shard would allow it to be used as a catalyst for spells, similar to Dominika's spellblade, only a large variant.

Holy version does 35% more damage to creatures with corr over 35, and goes up to 60% extra damage if the target has 100 corr. It applies a status effect that prevents them from healing(like Akbal's saliva, Minotaur King, etc) and gives a small defensive buff when equipped.

Corr version is parasitic and feeds off the target's vitality to it's wielder(a la Ebony Blade in Skyrim), the sapped percentage growing to a 30% of the damage inflicted at full corr. It also buffs black magic spells by 50%. Overusage leads to a bad end with the champ becoming addicted to the life stealing properties of the sword and becomes a monster knight. Perks like Sadist and Masochist make the addiction develop faster.

Edit: This forum doesn't support spoiler tags, apparently.

I had a similar idea a while back, though my idea was for a halberd type weapon instead of a greatsword. My version was that after getting the weapon it would start out with fairly average stats, not bad but nothing worth noting about. But after interacting with your companions they would each provide a different buff or enhancement to the weapon depending on the character, Amily would poison it, Ember would infuse it with her breath power, Jojo would lay a blessing on it etc. So you'd go from an average weapon to an almighty demon-smiter through the love and affection of your companions. Nifty huh?

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
Okay that's great and all that but WHEN'S CoC2?!

CoC2 is all up to Savin.

I dunno. Soonish?

Whoa whoa whoa, CoC2!? Lets just hope TiTS makes it out the womb and doesn't strangle itself on the umbilical cord before we hope for a sequel to a game that was barely finished before IT was created. Besides what could you possibly due for a sequel that that would make it better than the original?

Baring a few inconsistencies, along with this mod, CoC STILL holds up if you play differently every time (which I don't because I'm a strict dungeon master that likes his male Mcs pure human and his female partners au natruale, but that's my deal).

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I dunno. Soonish?

Oh god no. I don't want to tell anyone what to do but I think the team Could just focus on one project at a time. I don't know about anyone else but I'd like for TiTs to not end up like CoC 1, full of loose ends and holes in character content that'll. It's be a shame to watch this game slowly die like the last. Especially when I just started to really like the game. 

Just my 2¢

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I had a similar idea a while back, though my idea was for a halberd type weapon instead of a greatsword. My version was that after getting the weapon it would start out with fairly average stats, not bad but nothing worth noting about. But after interacting with your companions they would each provide a different buff or enhancement to the weapon depending on the character, Amily would poison it, Ember would infuse it with her breath power, Jojo would lay a blessing on it etc. So you'd go from an average weapon to an almighty demon-smiter through the love and affection of your companions. Nifty huh?

Iirc, you can get Urta's Halberd from the Save Editor...

MoonDough

Apr 3, 2016
Alright so.. Ive tried to get an answer to this for some time now. I guess I'm terrible at CoC but I never managed to get the Urtha x Kath orgy scene? Does anyone know how to actually get this to happen?

Sep 14, 2015
Alright so.. Ive tried to get an answer to this for some time now. I guess I'm terrible at CoC but I never managed to get the Urtha x Kath orgy scene? Does anyone know how to actually get this to happen?

You have to talk to Urta about training Kath, and then let the two of them work out their differences.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
You have to talk to Urta about training Kath, and then let the two of them work out their differences.

Exactly. You have to have romanced Urta first before starting Kat's training. After all thats done, you can take Kat on a date to the bar for the threesome.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Exactly. You have to have romanced Urta first before starting Kat's training. After all thats done, you can take Kat on a date to the bar for the threesome.

I didn't even know those two could have threesoms.....feels a little Nice Time for Roo-ish......think I prefer to keep my two horny herms apart.....>-<

MoonDough

Apr 3, 2016

Oh geez. I guess I never romanced urta before starting things up with those two? :S Thanks! Now I'm certain I've seen every CoC scene. xD