[Implemented] Kimber, the Scientist Cowgirl v. 1.1: Name Change

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L3tjEArb4V1AY2NWS8FzviADFZsKSuISXRK5UuMZ640/edit?usp=sharing

Kimber's a New Texas girl, a long way from home. She works for Xenogen Biotech, and is out among the planet rushers in search of new and interesting plants and animals to turn their chemicals into new and interesting products. Unfortunately, she's not as much of an adventurer as Steele is, and would love to get a hold of some of the things Steele finds during the planet rush. If Steele finds items for Kimber to analyze and brings them back to her, Kimber will tell Steele about a local legend that could get her something rare for her work, and Steele will have the chance to seek out and battle a long-lost creature below the surface of Tarkus.

Finding these items will also unlock sex scenes. Each of the items will remind Kimber of a story involving a different sex act, unlocking the chance for Steele to ask if Kimber would like to do that again.

Notes
Version 1.1: Changed her name to Kimber, so no one gets her confused with Wsan's dryad.

Version 1.0: Full edit. Fixed errors, made some small changes. Added a few lines for Kimber's tail. Added Artist Notes.

Version 0.9: Added On Top First Time and On Top scenes. Added lines for PCs with large and/or wide dicks. Added changes to end of On Top Offer.

Version 0.8: Added Mutual Mast scene. Added a bunch of extra stuff to account for whether or not Steele's wearing armor and/or underwear of any kind. Added Amber's pre-flirt parasite check.

This is my first time working on a real character, someone with more to them than a few sex scenes. I tried to think about what it would be like for someone from New Texas being out among the rest of the galaxy, and what sort of experience they'd have considering what most people associate with New Texas. I'd appreciate feedback on those parts, since this is new to me.

I also wrote her so she'll treat you a little differently based on what you have or haven't done. If you haven't had sex with her, she'll treat you as a friend, and be fine with that. If you've had sex with her, she'll be more flirty and forward, and will sometimes initiate sex. The idea is that she can be a friend or a fuckbuddy or both, but you'll get the most out of her if you get the items for her, since that unlocks new stories, new sex scenes, and a short dungeon.

Other Stuff
I'm not sure about what sort of item could be made from the worm, something for Kimber to give to Steele later. I don't want it to be something that feels required (like a combat boost or a TF item), because I don't want people to feel like they have to do Kimber's content if they don't want to. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Special Thanks
Thanks to Adjatha for inspiring the character. I was working on a different version of this character and having some trouble with her. I was in the chat for Adjatha's stream for one of the Fucking Bronco girls, and said that I was working on a scientist but his art made me want to write more cowgirls. He said something about cowgirl scientists with their labcoats barely staying buttoned over their boobs, and I went with that. I think it worked out.

Thanks to NotYouNorI for their comment in this thread that led to me changing the dungeon's content and putting it on Tarkus. Without that, I also never would have come up with the gabilani panties item, and this project would have been lesser for it. :D

Future Plans
Once this is done, I'd like to use it to lead into a small expansion for Jade, one where you give her an item to grow non-tentacle nipples. This would also lead to threesome scenes with Kimber and Jade. Jade is Fenoxo's character, though, so I'll need an okay from him.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I like what you've done so far, but a bit more elaboration on why she didn't end up a bimbo (aside from luck of the draw) could improve her backstory.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wow a cowgirl otuside NT. At first I thought seeing title of thread it's about new place on NT but...I was positively suprised.

And reading her gdoc breifly+Zev comment made me thing about other maybe funny maybe not idea: We got now added TF to make PC get Amazonian build so...not bimbo, nor treated but mkaing her look like Amazonian Cow. As she "keeps herself in pretty good shape for a scientist" it may turn into looking smth like Female Hulk (or at least much more muscular version of typical Shehulk) with Beautiful Brain :smuggo:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I like what you've done so far, but a bit more elaboration on why she didn't end up a bimbo (aside from luck of the draw) could improve her backstory.
From the wiki:
"The mental effects propagate over a period of 48 hours, plus or minus 12. They start with a rapid loss of willpower and end with a huge dip in perceived intelligence. Both are relative to the user's original aptitude; particularly strong-willed women seemed best able to handle their new drives and shorter attention spans. Actual I.Q.s are unchanged, though new cows have great difficulty maintaining motivation for nonsexual pursuits, leading to a bimbo stereotype."
The Treatment doesn't make women stupid, it just makes it easier for them to not care much about anything but sex. Amber was strong-willed enough to keep her focus elsewhere when she wanted to. And I figure that not living in a place that's so focused on sex makes that easier too, so she handles it better when she's not in NT.

And reading her gdoc breifly+Zev comment made me thing about other maybe funny maybe not idea: We got now added TF to make PC get Amazonian build so...not bimbo, nor treated but mkaing her look like Amazonian Cow. As she "keeps herself in pretty good shape for a scientist" it may turn into looking smth like Female Hulk (or at least much more muscular version of typical Shehulk) with Beautiful Brain :smuggo:
Thanks, but that's not what I'm going for with her.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
From the wiki: The Treatment doesn't make women stupid, it just makes it easier for them to not care much about anything but sex. Amber was strong-willed enough to keep her focus elsewhere when she wanted to. And I figure that not living in a place that's so focused on sex makes that easier too, so she handles it better when she's not in NT.
When in rome.
Perhaps the bimbo aspect could be more pronounced by a margin when on NT.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Regarding the Jade nipple thing; will we still be able to give her regular nips if we've already given her tentacle ones? Or am I gonna have to bust out the Save Editor?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Regarding the Jade nipple thing; will we still be able to give her regular nips if we've already given her tentacle ones? Or am I gonna have to bust out the Save Editor?
Depends. I haven't done the thing where Jade gets tentacle nipples, because tentacles aren't my thing. But I've heard she likes them, so I wouldn't take them away.

I'd say don't worry about it too much, though. This project's not done, and I have another I want to do before I'd work on a Jade expansion. And that's if Fenoxo gives me the okay. So if it happens, it's not going to be soon. *shrug*

Reactions: Milkman

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Depends. I haven't done the thing where Jade gets tentacle nipples, because tentacles aren't my thing. But I've heard she likes them, so I wouldn't take them away.

I'd say don't worry about it too much, though. This project's not done, and I have another I want to do before I'd work on a Jade expansion. And that's if Fenoxo gives me the okay. So if it happens, it's not going to be soon. *shrug*
K, thanks! Keep up the great work!:p

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Just here to say that I tremendously appreciate what you are doing and planning to do for the player-base image of treated NPCs throughout the known galaxy. I guess it would be appropriate to say that NT shines in a better light, and part of that light is yours. Man, what cheesy bullcrap I write when I am in a good mood.
Also I like Amber. Smarty tits and cowears and all.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Just here to say that I tremendously appreciate what you are doing and planning to do for the player-base image of treated NPCs throughout the known galaxy. I guess it would be appropriate to say that NT shines in a better light, and part of that light is yours. Man, what cheesy bullcrap I write when I am in a good mood.
Also I like Amber. Smarty tits and cowears and all.
D'aww, thanks. :D I was worried about if people were going to like her, since she's not a typical New Texan. But I did the research and figured that someone like her could happen, so I went with it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As long we not get too many "not so typical New Texan" npc's it would be ok. And still I trust other writers would still brewing new much like typical NT npc's to newer make feel npc's like AMber not so special anymore. I hope at least for that situation to never happen (on Amber not been our dear beloved snowflake cow ^^ ).

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Pretty sure people like her because she's not a typical New Texan.
I hope so. I've seen a whole lot of different reactions to new characters over the past few years, so I didn't know how people would react to her. But I figured it was worth trying to do something different.

As long we not get too many "not so typical New Texan" npc's it would be ok. And still I trust other writers would still brewing new much like typical NT npc's to newer make feel npc's like AMber not so special anymore. I hope at least for that situation to never happen (on Amber not been our dear beloved snowflake cow ^^ ).
*shrug* People will write what they want, and there's room for different types of people from the same place. I just had to make sure I did the research so I was writing a character who still worked based on how the Treatment works.

Last edited:

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I just had to make sure I did the research so I was writing a character who still worked based on how the Treatment works.
yeah it gets annoying when people write things involving already present content and not do any research on it and fuck it up. its nice to see that wasn't the case

Last edited:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
yeah it gets annoying when people write things involving already present content and not do any research on it and fuck it up. its nice to see that wasn't the case
Aaaaand I fucked up and had to edit the sentence you quoted. :eek: Needed to say "so I was" not "wasn't". I shouldn't post when I'm tired.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Oh she's looking really good. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this thread.

One particular part got a nice reaction from me:
When Amber mentions the synthflesh horsecock, I could not help but think "No, no way my Steele could keep a straight face at that" considering my Steele uses that item on herself.

Last edited:

Nenawisc

Apr 23, 2017
Looking through the doc you seem to have things well planned.
However there are some things I would like you to address:

1.It is entirely possible to be mimbrane infected when you talk to her/flirt/sex her up. She should probably react to that.

2.Since you plan on including Red Myr Venom in her sex content I want to point out that the PC can have Myr Venom glands(via the red pill perk). As a player of one such PC I really would like that to be included somewhere.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Oh she's looking really good. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this thread.

One particular part got a nice reaction from me:
When Amber mentions the synthflesh horsecock, I could not help but think "No, no way my Steele could keep a straight face at that" considering my Steele uses that item on herself.
Thanks. :D And all of my Steeles use the synthsheath too, because of the major size and cum boost without having to save-scum with Throbb. Unfortunately, I can't help people having different reactions to what she says. I'll take a look at it and see if I want to change it. Maybe make Steele's reaction different depending on personality.

Looking through the doc you seem to have things well planned.
However there are some things I would like you to address:

1.It is entirely possible to be mimbrane infected when you talk to her/flirt/sex her up. She should probably react to that.

2.Since you plan on including Red Myr Venom in her sex content I want to point out that the PC can have Myr Venom glands(via the red pill perk). As a player of one such PC I really would like that to be included somewhere.
1. That's a good point, and I should have thought of that. I try not to make her picky about who she'll fuck, since I know people play all kinds of Steeles in this game, but mimbranes and other parasites should get a big "fuck no" from her. I'll make some adjustments to her talk scenes, and also make sure there's a way for Steele to have sex with her after getting rid of the mimbranes. Even if it means dropping trou in the bar to prove to Amber that the parasites are gone. :p

2. I'll see what I can do. I've got a lot of sex scenes planned for Amber and I don't think I'll add red venom stuff into every one, but I can definitely make some changes for the red venom sex scene if Steele's got the actual glands. And of course you could get that scene after the first time without needing to bring her a venom vial.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Wow. A nice Treated cowgirl hot scientist? She hits all my right spots about the slut/bimbo fetish (killer bod, high libido, smart, and interested in nerd stuff) so I can't wait to have her added to the game ASAP. Too bad she got traumatized about mimbranes. Since I really fancy my Steele having a full mimbrane set and a tailcock, could we have a feasible story way to desensitivize her about her trauma, and make her accepting of lovers with parasite symbionts, pretty please? It would be a real pain in the ass to remove all symbionts every time I want to bed her and reacquire them afterwards, even with TiTSEd. I second the request to have the possibility acknowledged that Steele has the Red Venom glands (my Steele does).

Last edited:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Wow. A nice Treated cowgirl hot scientist? She hits all my right spots about the slut/bimbo fetish (killer bod, high libido, smart, and interested in nerd stuff) so I can't wait to have her added to the game ASAP. Too bad she got traumatized about mimbranes. Since I really fancy my Steele having a full mimbrane set and a tailcock, could we have a feasible story way to desensitivize her about her trauma, and make her accepting of lovers with parasite symbionts, pretty please? It would be a real pain in the ass to remove all symbionts every time I want to bed her and reacquire them afterwards, even with TiTSEd. I second the request to have the possibility acknowledged that Steele has the Red Venom glands (my Steele does).
No. Amber will stay firmly anti-parasite.

irioth

May 12, 2016
No. Amber will stay firmly anti-parasite.

What a pity. Oh, well, at least TiTSEd can be used to remove and re-apply parasites fairly quickly if needed, w/o the tiresome chore that RNG hunting them in jungles and caves and grooming them once again from scratch would be. In such a case, I suppose I shall pursue the bedding of Amber in short, intense bursts while my Steele is temporarily 'pure' until I'm fed up of reading her sex scenes. I like Amber very much but I also fancy too much my Steele having a full mimbrane set and a tailcock. I hope Amber would at least be able to accept Steele as a friend/drinking buddy even if they are currently parasite-ridden.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Amber sounds awesome. I really hope Fen oks the non tentacle nipples for Jade...
Thanks. :D That's a long way off, and I've got something else I want to do before then, so we'll see how it goes.

Planning to have the next Amber update this weekend, probably Sunday if everything goes well.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.2. I've added all of the stories that Amber tells when Steele brings her items from various planets. Each of these unlocks a new sex scene, so if you were wondering "Will I be able to do [this] with Amber?", this might answer your question.

Next planned update is for some small scene additions that I've realized I need to do. After that, I'm going to get to work on the dungeon and the things in it. If anyone can point me to a guide for writing monsters and/or combat, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for reading.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated to version 0.3. I added Amber's reactions to Steele trying to flirt with her while having visible parasites, along with full dungeon room descriptions and the Gabilani Panties item.

Sorry for not much of an update for so long. Work's been kicking my ass lately.

Next up is probably going to be monster design for the dungeon. I only need to make two, but I still have no idea what I'm doing. :eek:

Stadion

Jul 27, 2017
Looks great! Left some small grammar suggestions, and I can do a deeper dive if you'd like, but regardless I'm really glad to see that you're still working on her :)

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Looks great! Left some small grammar suggestions, and I can do a deeper dive if you'd like, but regardless I'm really glad to see that you're still working on her :)
Thanks for the proofreading. :D And yeah, I'm planning to work on her until she's done, it just might take a while. It always does. But once I get started on the sex scenes, I'll probably post them whenever I've got two or three done, instead of waiting until they're all done like I did with the gym.

Reactions: Stadion

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Always good to read through more Amber. She's a vary well written character and thoroughly entertaining.

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead