[Implemented] Kimber, the Scientist Cowgirl v. 1.1: Name Change

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
can i have a brief tutorial on how to get kimber and the panties? i don't want to read the doc to avoid spoils
You can meet Kimber at Anon's Bar on Tavros station after you've been to both Mhen'ga and New Texas. You'll have to talk to both Flahne and to Ogram and Amma for the game to register that you've been to those worlds. When you've done that, Kimber will appear on Tavros, though the bar's crowded so you might have to wait for her to show up. Talk to her, and on one of her topics she'll bring up Steele getting her stuff for her work. Bring her four items, and she'll tell you about the quest. The panties are part of the quests's loot.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Take a look at your sexiness rating with and without the panties equipped - if I remember right, Lighterfluid said something about not being able to make the tooltip change. But if things aren't changing as they should, please file a bug report.
PC has a hip rate 47 and ass of 49. Sexyness is still 2, so looks like something for the bug reports.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
PC has a hip rate 47 and ass of 49. Sexyness is still 2, so looks like something for the bug reports.
Thanks for checking and for making a report. I mentioned it to Lighterfluid earlier today, so hopefully they can take care of it.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Thanks for checking and for making a report. I mentioned it to Lighterfluid earlier today, so hopefully they can take care of it.
The bug report is telling me it is in fact working, it just doesn't show it on the item itself. The Codex self stats show the boost in sexy rates though. Which is odd because I remember looking in there to confirm this before making that report... :negativeman:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
The bug report is telling me it is in fact working, it just doesn't show it on the item itself. The Codex self stats show the boost in sexy rates though. Which is odd because I remember looking in there to confirm this before making that report... :negativeman:
The things we have to put up with for a pair of panties. :p

Xerox

Jul 27, 2018
What are the requirements for being on top? Ive done her quest and she mentioned it, but no option shows up on her sex menu

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Reactions: BoomstickN7

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I like Kimber, she reminds me of Cup from the Transformers but with big boobs. She has a story for everything.
Heh! That takes me back. Kimber's not old like Kup, but I had fun coming up with her stories. Glad you like them. :D

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Kimber's got herself a bust.
Adjatha_-_kimber.png

Adjatha_-_kimber_coat.png

Adjatha_-_kimber_panties.png

Adjatha_-_kimber_nude.png

As always, Adjatha's work is amazing. Hope you enjoy it. I know I do. :D

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Getting an error with Kimber whenever I try to have my cuntboy save perform mutual with her.

"ERROR: Eligible:0, Uneligible: 1, Preg: false, Unpreg: false"

What exactly does this mean?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Getting an error with Kimber whenever I try to have my cuntboy save perform mutual with her.

"ERROR: Eligible:0, Uneligible: 1, Preg: false, Unpreg: false"

What exactly does this mean?
I don't know. None of Kimber's content has anything to do with pregnancy, so that's a mystery to me. Please report this in the Bug Report forums, thanks.

Reactions: kachowski labowski

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Will do. It kinda blew my mind, since my Steele's not even pregnant.

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
I've seem to have made Kimber disappeare after accepting the final part of her quest. Nor will the cave spawn.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
I've seem to have made Kimber disappeare after accepting the final part of her quest. Nor will the cave spawn.
I don't think Kimber will spawn until you finish her quest once you've started, not 100% on that. And the cave should be close to the iron fields, iirc. Check the wiki on that part.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
kachowski labowski has it right. If you're on her quest, she won't show up again until you're done. As for the cave, take a look at the Tarkus map:
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/File:Tarkus_-_Main.png

The cave entrance should be directly south of the square where you head into the eastern, grey-colored part of the Tarkus map.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
And if you really have to know why Kimber doesn't show up until the end of the mission, its because she's back on her ship researching how the hell to be the bottom.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
'ello.Wanted to ask kimber got sum problems with sheaths or smth?
kuz its always gets like zis:
"making sure you don’t stop until you’re all the way in, her lips wrapping around your Error, invalid description for Alexei. Passed description call: “sheathOrBase” with argument: “0”."