CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Blackened Angel

Mar 25, 2016
So, I'm not the best fantasy writer in the world, but has anybody thought about writing a scene with Marble/Isabella threesome? For example, when Isabella gives you one of her blowjobs in the morning, and Marble joins in when her (invisible) lust meter is high enough to the point that she would normally ask you later that night, but joins in to make it a double blowjob.

I drew this like, 3 years ago when I first found this game, but I imagine it would be something like this...

View attachment 3103

Damn! Wish I could draw like that. Or that this was in-game.

But yeah, that'd be nice, might get around to trying to write something that does the pic some justice when I have the time. Also, sure'd be nice if someone expanded upon the threesomes to make certain scenes involving multiple chars re-accessible, like Hel and Kiha's threeway in the swamp if you jump them. The footjob's nice, I guess, but doesn't beat playing dominant with them both.

Any updates regarding the Android version?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

But yeah, that'd be nice, might get around to trying to write something that does the pic some justice when I have the time. Also, sure'd be nice if someone expanded upon the threesomes to make certain scenes involving multiple chars re-accessible, like Hel and Kiha's threeway in the swamp if you jump them. The footjob's nice, I guess, but doesn't beat playing dominant with them both.

No idea. In relation to that link tho... HOLY FUCK!!!

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Damn...my speakers. Forgot to turn them down since I was watching a movie earlier with headphones. Why do I always do that?

Also, confirmed: Jiffler is an artist in disguise. Paging hatternumber0...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well... the easiest way to undo Tentacle/Medusa hair, aside from using Hummus, is to use Goblin Ale.

Goblin Ale removing anemone hair so if we would add new type of hair that isn't them (and for medusa/gorgona it should be to tie special paralizing ability to this particular type of hair) and wouldn't be removed unless additional code is added to also affect them (for now code specificaly in goblin ale meantion changing anemone hair not all weird types of hair).

Also if I not wrong hummus removing hair that are specificated in it code (so it have I think 3-5 different pieces of code to remove each non typical hair types). So again since gorgona hair would be better with adding new hair type it wouldn't remove.

Anyway gorgon-morph would then need acount if PC can so much paralize any enemy npc like basilisk could do to PC and turn them into stone (for short time). It could still affect scenes if npc is petrified or not...

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Damn...my speakers. Forgot to turn them down since I was watching a movie earlier with headphones. Why do I always do that?

Also, confirmed: Jiffler is an artist in disguise. Paging hatternumber0...

Lol, who do you think drew my Profile picture? I don't draw as often as I would like though because of the (bitchy) people I live with. I plan to do some NSFW artwork once I get a place of my own again.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
So, I'm not the best fantasy writer in the world, but has anybody thought about writing a scene with Marble/Isabella threesome? For example, when Isabella gives you one of her blowjobs in the morning, and Marble joins in when her (invisible) lust meter is high enough to the point that she would normally ask you later that night, but joins in to make it a double blowjob.

I drew this like, 3 years ago when I first found this game, but I imagine it would be something like this...

View attachment 3103

I remember seeing that in the album from the old forums posted the other week. Some many fanarts lost.

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
I'm sorry, I might've missed something early in a post I made, but how do I mod scenes again? I need to get flash developer, what is it? Do I have to download it?

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
I'm sorry, I might've missed something early in a post I made, but how do I mod scenes again? I need to get flash developer, what is it? Do I have to download it?

Download FlashDevelop, the games source code and the Adobe Flex SDK

Open existing project and click the standalone.as3proj file in the source code

In Project > Properties, go to SDK's and click manage. Click the 3 dots to the right of Installed SDK's, and select the Flex SDK folder you downloaded.

Back in Project > Properties under Output, the Platform should be Flash Player. Not sure if the version number matters. If it doesn't compile, try raising the version a little.

Now test if it works via Project > Test Project. Don't try changing anyhting until you know you've got it working.

I think thats the main steps. Feels like i missed something though.

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016

In Project > Properties, go to SDK's and click manage. Click the 3 dots to the right of Installed SDK's, and select the Flex SDK folder you downloaded.

Back in Project > Properties under Output, the Platform should be Flash Player. Not sure if the version number matters. If it doesn't compile, try raising the version a little.

Now test if it works via Project > Test Project. Don't try changing anyhting until you know you've got it working.

Appreciate it. I'll try it out soon.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
So, I've been thinking of creating a side quest to get a new weapon that some people might actually like; A MOTHER FUCKING GREATSWORD.

If Kitteh was ever into it, I could try to explain it/write the scenes for him, granted he or a member of his team is willing to code it.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
That reminds me, does anyone happen to be well informed on Medieval weaponry? I'm rather curious as to why it seems most games/movies/etc. seem to use the term "claymore" and "greatsword" to define swords meant for two hands. Aren't some greatswords and other forms of longswords, such as claymores and bastard swords, one-handed or even hand-and-a-half swords?  

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
That reminds me, does anyone happen to be well informed on Medieval weaponry? I'm rather curious as to why it seems most games/movies/etc. seem to use the term "claymore" and "greatsword" to define swords meant for two hands. Aren't some greatswords and other forms of longswords, such as claymores and bastard swords, one-handed or even hand-and-a-half swords?  

This should give you a general explanation to your question:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classification_of_swords

I remember seeing that in the album from the old forums posted the other week. Some many fanarts lost.

Lol, I know, it's so sad, yet funny that one of mine survived in the album

Night

Aug 26, 2015

I tried this a while back kept running into the same error(s).

Capture.PNG

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm still working on 1.3.15. Please be patient.

And oh, that... It must be the Showdown file. That file tends to not be cloned. In the mod, I took the time to delete that file and remove any code that depends on the file. It does come with a cost of the loss of Markdown but no scenes even use that.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
And oh, that... It must be the Showdown file. That file tends to not be cloned. In the mod, I took the time to delete that file and remove any code that depends on the file. It does come with a cost of the loss of Markdown but no scenes even use that.

Any idea how i can fix this or delete the file on my own? I'm not using the most recent version of the source code by the way, it's one from about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks, Jiffler. It's a bit info overload (tough to know whether a weapon's classification has more to do with it's physical appearance and design or it's era or country of origin), but I did ask and thus did get an answer.

I think I'll stick to modern weapons -- been quite some time since I was in the military with an M-16 in condition 1, but we tend to use assault rifles and fragmentary ordinance over swords and bows nowadays, so...yeah.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Thanks, Jiffler. It's a bit info overload (tough to know whether a weapon's classification has more to do with it's physical appearance and design or it's era or country of origin), but I did ask and thus did get an answer.

I think I'll stick to modern weapons -- been quite some time since I was in the military with an M-16 in condition 1, but we tend to use assault rifles and fragmentary ordinance over swords and bows nowadays, so...yeah.

No problem :)

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015

There's a youtuber called Skallagrim I watch who does some really good vidoes on medieval weapons (and the occasional lightsaber). Just sort them by most popular and pick one that interesting.

Any idea how i can fix this or delete the file on my own? I'm not using the most recent version of the source code by the way, it's one from about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I think it was missing from the original source code, but you can download it seperately: https://github.com/herp-a-derp/Showdown.as

You then save Showdown.as it in the Classes > Showdown folder.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015

I'm all for more inter-follower scenes. I'd love to get pernament threesome options as well as voyeurism scenes for some pairings/options. I'd love to see a Marble/Isabella scene, same for a Amily/Marble scene (or Amily with anyone else). 

Oh, and should I mention *cough* gay threesomes *cough* ?

Lazy Fatboy

Mar 29, 2016
1432756535.psychology_nom.png

" That surreal, magical fling he had gone through, had bigger consequences than he expected..."

"The lil' critters may have just been born yesterday but they share the knowledge and powers of their original father."

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16667206/

(For the Satyr lovers. I dislike (MURDEROUSLY SO) pedophilia, and father X son isn't in my good book either, adult son X father is forgivable if not in my comfort zone, but gosh darn it, I love Satyrs...)

Honestly, I sort of good Brood Mother because I enjoy the minotaurs a bit too much... Willingly got the cum addiction, and even grew a vagina just so I had a way to ride them (Which is something I wished CoC had more of. Being able to ride your defeated enemys anally). Which lead to me encountering the minotaur son gangbang scenes a lot, which, even though I'm highly against stuff like Mother/Son (ironically, I'm into Father/Son), I really enjoyed the scenes.

I like brood mother scenes too, at least the mpreg ones.

I just can't enjoy females, even herms.

Too bad bout' the gay and lesbian version simply not being doable, but that's that.

pomeranian-puppy-cute-sad-face.jpg

Anyone else here have a fat fetish, or is this just the wrong site altogether.
I mean, there was that giant cupcake, so I figure someone might be into that...  ¬¬

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
There's a youtuber called Skallagrim I watch who does some really good vidoes on medieval weapons (and the occasional lightsaber). Just sort them by most popular and pick one that interesting.

I think it was missing from the original source code, but you can download it seperately: https://github.com/herp-a-derp/Showdown.as

You then save Showdown.as it in the Classes > Showdown folder.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about Skallagrim. I've only seen one of his videos when he was talking about the practicality of the weapons from Monster Hunter (I LOVE THAT GAME SO MUCH).

Blackened Angel

Mar 25, 2016
Oh, and should I mention *cough* gay threesomes *cough* ?

You mean the PC, Ro'Gar and... *spends an hour looking for an NPC that is not either a herm or a dickgirl or a trap*

Joey?

So, I've been thinking of creating a side quest to get a new weapon that some people might actually like; A MOTHER FUCKING GREATSWORD.

If Kitteh was ever into it, I could try to explain it/write the scenes for him, granted he or a member of his team is willing to code it.

If you're interested, I have a project for a "Holy Greatsword" that's basically a fetch quest and requires several components to forge. It's meant for the late game, but it has a couple neat auxiliary effects against the corrupt.

Of course, there's also the opposite version with damage escalation similar to how the Beautiful Sword scales with purity only it's stronger the more corr you are which may or may not lead to a bad end.

And if you're interested in more sword enthusiasts, you could check out MichaelCthulhu's channel, he makes giant swords like Berserk's Dragonslayer and FFVII's Buster Sword. Just make sure you have something to snack on nearby, since his vids are lenghty.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
If you're interested, I have a project for a "Holy Greatsword" that's basically a fetch quest and requires several components to forge. It's meant for the late game, but it has a couple neat auxiliary effects against the corrupt.

Of course, there's also the opposite version with damage escalation similar to how the Beautiful Sword scales with purity only it's stronger the more corr you are which may or may not lead to a bad end.

And if you're interested in more sword enthusiasts, you could check out MichaelCthulhu's channel, he makes giant swords like Berserk's Dragonslayer and FFVII's Buster Sword. Just make sure you have something to snack on nearby, since his vids are lenghty.

Ironically, The Idea I had in mind WAS in fact for a holy greatsword. My quest idea in mind though would be like how you would learn/train under Jojo to get the skills like cleansing palm and meditate. Since it's a greatsword were talking about here, I figured that you, the PC, would encounter a "pure" Minotaur in the Grassy Plains once you reach Lvl 10 and have at least 85 STR, 50 SPD/DXT and have decent muscle definition. When he notices you, he'll take a moment to catch a glimpse of you, saying something like "Hrm... you seem strong enough!". He would then ask you for a mock fight to test your skills as a swordsman before outright charging at you with an uppercut coup de grace slash. When you win, he'll introduce himself to you as Zatara (It means Driftwood). After about 2 or three fights, Zatara will regard you as a capable swordsman, and will state that someone of your strength/caliber is more suited to decimating foes, and will take it upon himself to train you in the ways of the greatsword. in your next encounter, he will present you with a "Simple Greatsword", and he'll point to a stone rock and he'll tell you to split it in two. You'll look at him like he's crazy, but he just gives you a nod, and you'll proceed to do an overhead slash, but he'll stop you by commenting on your posture, and he will adjust you manually. after you've gotten into the proper position, you slam the greatsword down and it splits the stone perfectly. you look at the sword in bewilderment and then look to Zatara, who has the shittiest of shit-eating grins on his face. After 5 sessions, he will teach you how to do a sword-slam attack, which will replace the shield slam ability for Shield users. After about 10 sessions, you'll find him fighting a horde of gnolls, and you can choose to either join him in battle or walk away, joining him and winning will trigger a gnoll orgy. Losing or walking away will trigger dialogue with him appearing angry with you, and will take back the s. greatsword, causing you to never encounter him again. If/after your victory over the gnolls, he will praise you on your courage in battle, and will insist that the two of you meet the following day. The next encounter will prompt him to teach you an AOE skill I like to call "Crag", which is kind of like combining Ike's Up B and Down B attacks in SSBB but breaks the earth beneath of you, causing a momentary stun to yourself but also deals high raw damage to your opponent. After teaching you this skill, he will deem you worthy to fight him in order to receive his Elder Greatsword (*key item for late game weapon). When you defeat him, he will give you his sword, saying that he can always make another one if he needs to. Later on, after you have defeated Marae (Pure version) and recieved her divine bark plates, the PC must go to find Zatara and bring him to Rathazul in order to create the "Divine Oakensword".

So yeah, that's my idea...

Jayk

Mar 27, 2016
You mean the PC, Ro'Gar and... *spends an hour looking for an NPC that is not either a herm or a dickgirl or a trap*

Joey?

Ro'Gar, Male Ember, Arian are pretty much the only 3 lovers, and of those, Ember M and Arian both are in the camp together and could probably do the threesome.

Blackened Angel

Mar 25, 2016
[words]

So yeah, that's my idea...

Mine is a little more "Bring me ten bear asses" in that the PC must acquire certain key components and knowledge in order to craft the weapon. Marae's fate determines the outcome, a rescued Marae allowing you to make the holy version, and likewise with the corrupt variant.

Both versions require the same physical components:

Handle - Piece of Marae's tree bark

Blade - Hardened mineral ore(Volcanic crag random loot I'm working on, could be used to upgrade weapons if I get around to messing with that.) x 5

Crossguard - Gold Ring(from the jewelry in Tel'Adre) x 3

Handle wraps - Torn between a set of leather armor(which will be scrapped for the pieces) or tough spider silk x2

Lethicite shard - Can be either from Marae's own, the statue up in Lethice's fortress, Sheila's or a demon NPC if people don't mind killing off either Ceraph or Vapula.

Pure version requires:

Gargoyle in the cathedral being able to perform her rituals.

Having entered the Inquisitor's Chamber.

Marae mustn't be corrupted.

Corr version requires:

Having entered the Inquisitor's Chamber.

Have 80+ corr.

Marae being corrupted, having both her perks and not having beaten her.

First the PC would contemplate on their weapon while looking at the sunset, figuring that if they wish to bring down/replace Lethice, they need to get better gear. Then after some thought if their Str is over 60, they'd settle for a greatsword. After a visit to Marae's island to present the idea/take the bark by force, you'd make a list of the required components.

After gathering them you take the pieces to the smith in Tel'Adre to forge the physical body of the sword, which gets you the key item "unfinished sword" until you take it to the Gargoyle to perform a blessing upon the blade with your blood/perform a ritual similar to how you corr both Jojo and Amily with your blood to give you the finished product.

Why blood? Because blood is the essence of life in all sentient beings, wether it's man or morph. Also because it makes the blade soulbound to the champion, and the lethicite shard would allow it to be used as a catalyst for spells, similar to Dominika's spellblade, only a large variant.

Holy version does 35% more damage to creatures with corr over 35, and goes up to 60% extra damage if the target has 100 corr. It applies a status effect that prevents them from healing(like Akbal's saliva, Minotaur King, etc) and gives a small defensive buff when equipped.

Corr version is parasitic and feeds off the target's vitality to it's wielder(a la Ebony Blade in Skyrim), the sapped percentage growing to a 30% of the damage inflicted at full corr. It also buffs black magic spells by 50%. Overusage leads to a bad end with the champ becoming addicted to the life stealing properties of the sword and becomes a monster knight. Perks like Sadist and Masochist make the addiction develop faster.

Edit: This forum doesn't support spoiler tags, apparently.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Ro'Gar, Male Ember, Arian are pretty much the only 3 lovers, and of those, Ember M and Arian both are in the camp together and could probably do the threesome.

Rubi, though like Ro'Gar cannot be brought to camp, which makes me a pretty sad panda actually.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Does the game/mod have an equivalent to TiTS's Terran Treats?  I went full helldog to get hellfire but now I just want to go back to human

Also which items let you grow tentacles?  I never figured that one out