CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Eh... maybe we can move on to something else, instead of arguing back and forth on what gender is? ^^;

Jayk

Mar 27, 2016
Back to the CoC Revamp mod; can there be a Satyr Sons stat in the menu, like the "Children with Tamani" one? Might be interesting seeing how many times Andy knocks you up or you've been knocked up in general.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I would like to see some more stuff on the Satyrs, and Father/Son stuff is one of my biggest kinks. I'd be all for a satyr son harem.

Lazy Fatboy

Mar 29, 2016
Eh... maybe we can move on to something else, instead of arguing back and forth on what gender is? ^^;

Happily. Exactly what I sought to avoid, and I knew it was coming.

On the topic of Satyrs, I gotta admit, I got a fondness for them.

And as for Mpreg, I wish we could keep the kids and have them fight alongside us and become followers.

Okay, so by your definitions, the penis girl above is male, and the vagina man is female. Good to know.

Depends. Surgery?

I would like to see some more stuff on the Satyrs, and Father/Son stuff is one of my biggest kinks. I'd be all for a satyr son harem.

I'm not exactly about the father/son kink, but I'm all about Satyrs. Manifestations of debauchery and depravity. How can you not fall for them?

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I'm not exactly about the father/son kink, but I'm all about Satyrs. Manifestations of debauchery and depravity. How can you not fall for them?

Eh, it's not for everyone. But it's mainly because I enjoy men of the DILF variety, and I can imagine myself as the son. But since there's no real content like that yet... a bunch of Satyr sons would satisfy me. :p  

Lazy Fatboy

Mar 29, 2016
Eh, it's not for everyone. But it's mainly because I enjoy men of the DILF variety, and I can imagine myself as the son. But since there's no real content like that yet... a bunch of Satyr sons would satisfy me. :p  

I do super duper like Satyrs. Meh, I suppose that'd be cool.

So uh, which version can we expect each TF? And how would we be able to code for each TF?

What do you mean? Was this question directed towards me?

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
What do you mean? Was this question directed towards me?

I think she was asking Kitty. Several pages ago, he said something about working on more transformation items.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Still... I've never seen so many people who'd wanna bang their daughters. xD

Lol, I know, right? But I mean, hey; my most recent character I'm playing has the name of "Mother of all monsters" so essentially, she's knocking up/being knocked up by her descendants, lol.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Honestly, I sort of good Brood Mother because I enjoy the minotaurs a bit too much... Willingly got the cum addiction, and even grew a vagina just so I had a way to ride them (Which is something I wished CoC had more of. Being able to ride your defeated enemys anally). Which lead to me encountering the minotaur son gangbang scenes a lot, which, even though I'm highly against stuff like Mother/Son (ironically, I'm into Father/Son), I really enjoyed the scenes.

Mar 29, 2016
Kitteh, thank you for picking up Fenoxo's estafette. Good to know the game is still being developed. Hope you'll add some Excellia-related stuff. It's truly shame that such a gorgeous character was made just as a tool for dropping lust before final fight against Lethice. She definitely must be recruitable (or better - enslaveble)! (sary for me bad lengwich)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wow, never expected so many posts within the span of a few hours.

I went to sleep and came back to find there are 2 more pages! :eek:

As for gay/lesbian mode, that will unfortunately require a LOT of work and possibly conflict with the codex. There's a massive amount of content. And Minerva dedicking is still FOREBODEN! Those time could be put to better use fixing bugs and adding new content.

Making separate versions are a no-go either since then I'll have to maintain both versions for fixing bugs, which can add up time spent.

Anyways, I've been making progress with 1.3.15 to bring the retro encounters from UTG. I only have to code and modernize the succubus code. Once it's done, I'll spend some time testing the encounters. Mimics will be uncommon encounter and will be level 4.

Purity philter will be usable for fixing Vala.

I can see potential in being able to take Excellia as slave since the game let's you play after Lethice.

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Couldn't it be done temporarily by deciding on your sexual prefference during character creator and then decreasing/increasing lust damage/gain depending on who you're fighting with?

I didn't read the whole thread (couldn't find the post where the idea was brought up first) so I'm not certain, but this is the idea, yes? Limiting the sexual content the kind of which yoy don't want for a particular character?

Or do you guys want the option to make everyone in CoC homosexual? :p Man I'd love to see that... *Daydreams*

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
It would be nice, but as Kitteh confirmed in his post above yours Farlun, it would be far too impractical to implement and also risks conflicting with or breaking many parts of the game already worked on.

Something like that would mean the game would have to basically be built from the ground up to contain enough content for either players willing to see all and players who'd rather leave particular preferences out of their gameplay experience, meaning literally not one but several games worth of content for the quality of one game. On the visible side, some scenes could in theory be made into templates where certain portions are swapped out depending on the preferences settings, but that's just the tip of the ice burg I'd imagine and really the only easy part. So much more would have to be done to allow that to work at all, and then there's the matter of patching and fixing and correcting, things that would take much more time to do because Kitteh would be patching and fixing and correcting several independent variants of the same thing rather than just one version each time.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Don't forget about Mitzi the goblin since we can recruit her after the fight 

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
So, I'm not the best fantasy writer in the world, but has anybody thought about writing a scene with Marble/Isabella threesome? For example, when Isabella gives you one of her blowjobs in the morning, and Marble joins in when her (invisible) lust meter is high enough to the point that she would normally ask you later that night, but joins in to make it a double blowjob.

I drew this like, 3 years ago when I first found this game, but I imagine it would be something like this...

tumblr_mokvrv7Ubo1sn5p5yo1_540.jpg

Moransky

Mar 29, 2016
I've loaded my old save but I still can't open the room in Stronghold to fight Lethice. Should I start the game from beggining? Is it another secret to reach Lethice?

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I've loaded my old save but I still can't open the room in Stronghold to fight Lethice. Should I start the game from beggining? Is it another secret to reach Lethice?

Have you beaten ALL the mini-bosses in the stronghold?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Wow, never expected so many posts within the span of a few hours.

I went to sleep and came back to find there are 2 more pages! :eek:

As for gay/lesbian mode, that will unfortunately require a LOT of work and possibly conflict with the codex. There's a massive amount of content. And Minerva dedicking is still FOREBODEN! Those time could be put to better use fixing bugs and adding new content.

Making separate versions are a no-go either since then I'll have to maintain both versions for fixing bugs, which can add up time spent.

Anyways, I've been making progress with 1.3.15 to bring the retro encounters from UTG. I only have to code and modernize the succubus code. Once it's done, I'll spend some time testing the encounters. Mimics will be uncommon encounter and will be level 4.

Purity philter will be usable for fixing Vala.

I can see potential in being able to take Excellia as slave since the game let's you play after Lethice.

repost:

Hey kitteh just a request could you make it so Anemone hair turns into snake hair when consuming Snake Oil? Hair keeps the same ability as Anemone but race changes to Medusa and maybe with future working grant defrent ability score? Code it the same way snake tongue convert to demonic tongue.

Id like to take the naga route further down

Is Snake hair (medusa-naga) Converted from Tentacle hair (anemone) TF totaly ignored? With all the Sanic nonsense the whole chat bar filled like crazy so you might have missed it.

Repost: Hey kitteh just a request could you make it so Anemone hair turns into snake hair when consuming Snake Oil? Hair keeps the same ability as Anemone but race changes to Medusa and maybe with future working grant defrent ability score? Code it the same way snake tongue convert to demonic tongue.

Id like to take the naga route further down

Jayk

Mar 27, 2016
A few things I noticed with Satyr wine;

• Does not change character's penis into human; I've triggered the "transformation" three times and it's failed three times to change the appearance.
  • Requires multiple uses (you cannot just drink one wine), though it does give you 10 satiety for each consumed that does not trigger effects.
  • If the inventory is full and you buy one from the Black Cock, you can use it singly without losing gems or using the ones in inventory

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
A few things I noticed with Satyr wine;

• Does not change character's penis into human; I've triggered the "transformation" three times and it's failed three times to change the appearance.
  • Requires multiple uses (you cannot just drink one wine), though it does give you 10 satiety for each consumed that does not trigger effects.
  • If the inventory is full and you buy one from the Black Cock, you can use it singly without losing gems or using the ones in inventory

Does the Satyr transformation have the Mpreg ability added in yet? I remember reading that that was supposed to be implemented for male/herm PC's...

Jayk

Mar 27, 2016
Not unless you have sex with another Satyr, such as Andy.

Oh, and something I forgot to mention;

• Satyr legs are called "pig legs" or "swine legs" rather than "goat legs" or "caprine legs".

Something funny I noted; hircine is another word for goat, similar to caprine, but relates mostly to bipedal creatures, like the horned huntsman.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Is Snake hair (medusa-naga) Converted from Tentacle hair (anemone) TF totaly ignored? With all the Sanic nonsense the whole chat bar filled like crazy so you might have missed it.

I would say from my expirence with code that adding it won't be hard just some more thoughts are needed how PC can later undone this TF effect. Say as you meantioned some time ago scorpion tail. So PC getting it but after time player thinks it's boring to run with stinger and etc. but suddenly finding that none other TF item can change that tail into anything or well maybe it's TF that would ruin player ideal PC image like using dunno....dragon TF only to change scorpion tail so PC would possible get dragon body parts that would ruin hard made custom PC? So I say adding change is easy but thing about some ways (well having one is enough but having more and them been somehow logical explanation) would be major part of adding this thing.

At worst if not kitteh maybe someone else would make this into PR with code changes...who know the future, right?

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I would say from my expirence with code that adding it won't be hard just some more thoughts are needed how PC can later undone this TF effect. Say as you meantioned some time ago scorpion tail. So PC getting it but after time player thinks it's boring to run with stinger and etc. but suddenly finding that none other TF item can change that tail into anything or well maybe it's TF that would ruin player ideal PC image like using dunno....dragon TF only to change scorpion tail so PC would possible get dragon body parts that would ruin hard made custom PC? So I say adding change is easy but thing about some ways (well having one is enough but having more and them been somehow logical explanation) would be major part of adding this thing.

At worst if not kitteh maybe someone else would make this into PR with code changes...who know the future, right?

Well... the easiest way to undo Tentacle/Medusa hair, aside from using Hummus, is to use Goblin Ale.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Medusa hair is a possibility but not in 1.3.15. Maybe in 1.4.

I'd think of something that would qualify you as medusa.

1. Take naga TFs until you're considered a naga.
  2. Take anemone TFs until you have tentacle hair.
  3. Take more naga TFs until the tentacle hair turns into snake hair.
  4. Get some contact with the basilisks to gain petrifying gaze.

That way, you'd get a special that allows you to slow down your opponents with your gaze. Note that it has no effect on NPCs outside of combat so you can still do face-to-face while having sex with no problem.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

That way, you'd get a special that allows you to slow down your opponents with your gaze. Note that it has no effect on NPCs outside of combat so you can still do face-to-face while having sex with no problem.

Would the "gaze" only be accessible to Naga-body PC's or is it going to be like having the "Enlightened Ninetails" perk where the rest of your body is not even kitsune like but you still have the tails? What I mean is; can the gaze ability still be accessable after gaining legs so long as you have the snake hair?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015

Medusa is an Individual, who herself is a Gorgan. So it would be Gorgan hair.