The Sneezing Tits: an SSTD (Updated v.1.2, COMPLETE)

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I got inspired by Fenoxo's comment in this post, so here you go: an SSTD that makes boobs grow:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mzUCdjP38p5CJbQZFo5FCsnrfakAIXT4tj8_BQ3SMj8/

I've got all the basics down, I think. The doc covers what the SSTD does and how to get it, and I could use some feedback on those. I haven't done the two scenes at the end that deal with curing it, because I wanted to see what people think before writing some longer stuff.

Let me know what you think.

Update for v.1.05: I added notes for the disease going away on its own, like a cold would. I don't know how I didn't think of this before.

Update for v.1.1: Removed the section about having V-KO or Vi remove the disease after Jacques00 posted about it below. I'm calling this one done. :D

Update for v.1.2: added the Codex entry. Now it's done.

Last edited:

petsinwinter

Jul 16, 2016
Damn. Beaten to the punch. Was gonna write this myself. Oh well. GG, dude.
It's not like I was too far into it. I had a couple notes jotted down. talked about it some on Discord with the other writers. never really made any official claims.

I'd love to help in any way I can

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Up to Fen I think to decide (since SSTD as recent thread showed is quite tricky subject then having all of them that Fens how interes tto add soon is worthy to use. As if hips/ass version wouldn't interest Fen it may be left in dust for long).

Also wow the least expected person for me step in to write it but still you're one of my most fav writers here so I can sleep well knowing you will write it to make it great.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Damn. Beaten to the punch. Was gonna write this myself. Oh well. GG, dude.
It's not like I was too far into it. I had a couple notes jotted down. talked about it some on Discord with the other writers. never really made any official claims.

I'd love to help in any way I can
I never want to step on anyone's toes, but this was a real sudden inspiration for me. I read the post, and figured out how I'd do it in about five minutes. That's never happened before, so I figured I should go with it. And thanks for the offer of help, but all that's left is writing the two cure scenes, which shouldn't be too bad.

Up to Fen I think to decide (since SSTD as recent thread showed is quite tricky subject then having all of them that Fens how interes tto add soon is worthy to use. As if hips/ass version wouldn't interest Fen it may be left in dust for long).

Also wow the least expected person for me step in to write it but still you're one of my most fav writers here so I can sleep well knowing you will write it to make it great.
Thanks, man. I didn't expect to write it either, but maybe my love of big boobs took over with a way to add more growth. :D And yeah, no idea if Fen & Co. will use this, all depends on if they like it and want to put it in. We'll see what happens.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Don't worry about needing to write the curing scenes--I think the nurse droids will remove all transmitted diseases wholesale, at least for the moment, so there is no need for unique scenes for removing a particular SSTD.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Don't worry about needing to write the curing scenes--I think the nurse droids will remove all transmitted diseases wholesale, at least for the moment, so there is no need for unique scenes for removing a particular SSTD.
Thanks for letting me know. That makes more sense, now that I think about it, especially if there's going to be a lot of SSTDs.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
so i the sneezing tits in the game?
It's not in the Github code, nor is there anything regarding it in the blog posts. I would say no.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin Do you know if this one SSTD is somewhere on the list to-check/review by Fen or on list to be coded when any coder will have enough spare time?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh that a suprising given Fen do talk a bit more that a bit about wanting to see Sneezing Tits SSTD before Slab decide to take on writing this one.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Ohh that a suprising given Fen do talk a bit more that a bit about wanting to see Sneezing Tits SSTD before Slab decide to take on writing this one.
Far as I know, Fen mentioned it once, and I wrote it up that day, posted it the next day. If he said something about it before or since, I missed it.

Besides, this didn't exactly blow up here in the forums. Not surprised people didn't see it. *shrug*

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Now you can start giving gifts or making sacrifices with young virgin maidens to Jac00 to have it change from Ready to Code pile to Coded pile ^^

As for your reply to my reply: I thought Fen some time ago showed up here and made comment about noticing you making this SSTD or making some note for that in one of his blog posts. Well I probably misread smth as it seems Fen now noticed this and looked over (luckly he put in ready to code pile so soon after reviewing it ^^)

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Now you can start giving gifts or making sacrifices with young virgin maidens to Jac00 to have it change from Ready to Code pile to Coded pile ^^
Nah. I'm sure whoever's in charge of that will get it done when they're ready. Only thing I'm gonna sacrifice is another beer, and get back to work on my next project. :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I think if it would be Fen then sacrifice would need to be yound Kui-Tai herms with horsecock mods instead xD

Ohh a new project... Do tell Do tell Do tell (unless it's still secret project that will lay in shadows till the time is ripe :( )

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Will there be a codex entry for this SSTD?
Yeah, I can make something up. Probably something Xenogen fucked up and tried to cover. :D Give me the weekend, I'll try to get it done.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Okay, @Jacques00, I've added the codex entry. I gave it a medical name, but the entry should be titled "The Sneezing Tits" so no one gets confused. Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, @Jacques00, I've added the codex entry. I gave it a medical name, but the entry should be titled "The Sneezing Tits" so no one gets confused. Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.
Thanks. This should be added to the next release. I also made some minor adjustments to the frequency of the effect. It doesn't trigger per step but per a certain amount of time instead. The longer the amount of time has passed, the higher the chance. The effect's frequency also heightens the closer it is to expiring.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Thanks. This should be added to the next release. I also made some minor adjustments to the frequency of the effect. It doesn't trigger per step but per a certain amount of time instead. The longer the amount of time has passed, the higher the chance. The effect's frequency also heightens the closer it is to expiring.
Sounds good. I was a little worried the per step thing could mean someone got infected and never sneezed except for that one time when the disease ends, but I figured the odds were against that. Does the chance for a larger growth spurt work based on time too?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Sounds good. I was a little worried the per step thing could mean someone got infected and never sneezed except for that one time when the disease ends, but I figured the odds were against that. Does the chance for a larger growth spurt work based on time too?
The numbers might require some tweaking if the chances are too rare/frequent, but at the moment, the disease lasts for a full week with 1/50 chance to start and 1/15 chance toward the end, so it isn't too bad. The disease will only progress to larger spurts if the character does not sneeze the previous time, so that is a 50/50 chance for when each sneeze event triggers. So it may be possible to sneeze all throughout and not gain the higher tiered growths and it may be possible (but not likely) to go throughout and not sneeze at all (unless there should be mandatory sneezing points).

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
The numbers might require some tweaking if the chances are too rare/frequent, but at the moment, the disease lasts for a full week with 1/50 chance to start and 1/15 chance toward the end, so it isn't too bad. The disease will only progress to larger spurts if the character does not sneeze the previous time, so that is a 50/50 chance for when each sneeze event triggers. So it may be possible to sneeze all throughout and not gain the higher tiered growths and it may be possible (but not likely) to go throughout and not sneeze at all (unless there should be mandatory sneezing points).
Got it. I know people will ask how it works once this gets released, so I wanted to make sure I had all the info straight. I'll make a note in the doc about the changes and link to this thread. Thanks.

And the only mandatory sneezing point I put in was the last sneeze before the disease goes away, so that people don't get infected and not see any growth at all. (See "How to Lose it" in the doc.)

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
After some testing, I changed the rate a little, so the SSTD works in game as follows:
  • The player character can contract Sneezing Tits by encountering an infected character in combat and either waiting two turns (any order) or having sex with them.
  • After the encounter, there will immediately be a symptom message with the suggestion to get it checked out.
  • After 12 hours, the status will be revealed and codex unlocked.
  • Immediately after being revealed, the sneeze events may appear 1/50 chance per time passed, with the chances increasing by increments of 5 each day (so 1/50 chance for the first day, 1/45 chance the second day, etc. until 1/20 chance for the last day).
  • During the sneeze events, the player character has a 1/2 chance to sneeze or not sneeze. Not sneezing will increase the level of the next sneeze. After the 4th level of sneeze, the level will reset back to the first level, just so it isn't repetitious.
  • The status will expire after 7 days total from the time of infection and will force one last sneeze.

Hopefully this is accurate enough.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
After some testing, I changed the rate a little, so the SSTD works in game as follows:
  • The player character can contract Sneezing Tits by encountering an infected character in combat and either waiting two turns (any order) or having sex with them.
  • After the encounter, there will immediately be a symptom message with the suggestion to get it checked out.
  • After 12 hours, the status will be revealed and codex unlocked.
  • Immediately after being revealed, the sneeze events may appear 1/50 chance per time passed, with the chances increasing by increments of 5 each day (so 1/50 chance for the first day, 1/45 chance the second day, etc. until 1/20 chance for the last day).
  • During the sneeze events, the player character has a 1/2 chance to sneeze or not sneeze. Not sneezing will increase the level of the next sneeze. After the 4th level of sneeze, the level will reset back to the first level, just so it isn't repetitious.
  • The status will expire after 7 days total from the time of infection and will force one last sneeze.

Hopefully this is accurate enough.
Everything looks good. I like the immediate notice and the 12-hour delay, so people who don't want it can get rid of it before it affects them.

Thanks again for your help on this. This is only the second thing I've done that had any new character-affecting stuff (first was the Sore system), so I hope it wasn't too bad to work out. The thing I'm working on now is going to involve some new things to fight, and I know it's going to be a pain in the ass to get all the numbers right for that. :eek:

atar

Oct 16, 2015
Am I the only one that thinks this needs some serious synergy with Dumbfuck? Set it up so that a sneeze or an orgasm will trigger the other, plus int loss.