Start of all problems

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

I finish my dreaming of the insects and rub a little the strange insect baby that i found under the fridge hidden in my short trousers, when you two come in, and i say

¡¡In the kitchen!! Hello guys, Alex are you all right? i see you now and your pose is a little different, i don´t know or i can´t identify it...

Come on to your flat, Yosuke? did you hear the radio before?

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Yeah, the rescue's in 15 days just about." Yosuke replies before looking at Alex "We should get going now, before it gets dark. I'd rather be able to see my surroundings."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

Ok, ok, ok, let´s go...

While my hand takes my backpack and put it in my back, looking that my hunt knife continues with me, and all the things, while in my trousers shorts, the strange insect infected baby keeps quietly hidden in it (the pocket)

(the hour is midday, more or less 11.30)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex smiles at Jenny, "yes I'm fine, thanks for asking." Alex's eyes widen at the mention of the city at night and his hands drop from his head and he shudders. "Yeah i dont even wanna think of an encounter with one of those black wolves at night... lets hurry along." Alex excitedly runs over to the door in a very effeminate manner then turns around and jogs in place waiting for you two. 

(Guess i spoke too soon. Yay we didn't lose our beloved GM!)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Ok Dalgon, i saw that you edited the post, good)

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke laughs a little before opening the door and walking out, waiting for the two to leave the apartment before closing the door, making sure to lock it "Alright, this way." The human says, beginning to lead the other two to his apartment.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
( yeah sorry i forogt as i started typing, you talking about Jenny asking if im alright? I edited my post to anwser her just now.)

Alex fallows closely behind Yosuke and Jenny constantly looking and listening for the tell tale sounds of trouble and every few seconds looking behind the group just so our (my) rear isnt unguarded. "So how far away is this appartment of yours, Yosuke?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Is Ami closed in her apartment alone?, and Dalgon, Jenni asked Alex by his new pose and his new girlish traits, but she (Jenni) can´t identify)

We three go out of the flats building letting to Ami alone in her flat closed and secured, while we go in the streets ruined, the wind hits us a little weak with the smell of fire and destruction around us, in the sky we see bands of drone wasps, and batcubus around flying but more up

After a moment, we see a man in a distance far that is transformed into a latex mistress while the latex mistress whips him and "s"he enjoys of the pleasure while she calls to us saying

Come on guys, let´s penetrate me and join our party o...

In that moment, all her naked body and head is encased by the latex that conquest her new body and a scream goes out of her new latex body mistress while the latex mistress looks to us very dominant

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(I think i understand what your trying to do for me but im not sure Jenny would know its different, unless your asking like "why arent you covered up?" Or something like that. In which case i have some more editing to do lol)

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke's eyes widened at the scene with the mistresses before he looked at Jenny and Alex "Come on, let's avoid these two for now." He said, moving through an alleyway and beckoning the others to follow.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Jenni ask to Alex that his pose is quite different, but i see your point, my mistake. Sorry. Don´t add or edit more, continue as we go now and it was a stupid question of Jenni)

(Emerald, the latex mistress and her slave are at a distance of us, more or less 300 or 400 metres and they don´t move of their position. Sorry if i wrote it worse)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(No its not stupid just the form of the question was odd, like if it was me playing Jenny and you wanted to draw Alex's attention to his body I might confront Yosuke by saying something like "Hmmph, so I have to cover up but she-" Jenny gestures at Alex "- can stand around with her boobs hanging out?")

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Jenni is covered by a t-shirt found in a destroyed clothes shop and a short trousers, not showing nothing of her naked body, Dalgon)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Lol i know that im saying if you wanted to bring Alex's body up in a conversation that would be a way to do it. Thats all)

(Sorry if im being confusing)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(we three could continue with the action, i am now a little busy doing other thing, if i can´t post in the game, i am doing the important thing. Sorry again about the confused situation about your character, Dalgon)

We three advance by the streets alone, while the rest of the infected conquests more victims around us, and after a biiig moment crossing the park, we arrive at your flat (Yosuke), suddenly from the corner of the building that Yosuke lives, appears a policewoman very nervously pointing to me (Jenni) and she says to us

Stooooop..., stop, infected..., i´ll shout you if you give one more step

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Hey hey, calm down mam!" Yosuke says, getting in front of Jenny "They're in control, they're not going crazy like the rest. Now please, just put the gun away and we won't have any problems." He says calmly, his voice comforting.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex smiles his most comforting smile. "See? Im normal, well normal-ish." He says scratching his head remembering his mutated dick... "besides, were not crazy were just trying to survive and help other people survive."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Persuade Yosuke 10

Persuade Policewoman 12

Ooook, ok, are you sure?, i think that i know you (Yosuke) of this building, is she controlling her hottest and the infect nanites inside her?

She puts her weapon again in the holster and she maintain her position a little more calmed but still nervously

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke nods "She hasn't tried anything since we met her at all. She's only been raped once, and it hasn't been that long." He explains to the officer.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015

With the words of Alex "normal-ish", she points her gun to us while she acts like an almost crazy person, laughing and laughing...

Suddenly she drops her gun in the ground and she runs in the opposite direction with these words

I am a Rodeo Clown, Yuuuuuuuuhhuuuuu "moooc" "moooc"

You see that you are alone again with a gun in the ground ready to shout and the new rodeo clown running fast and far from you three...

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke sighs "Nice job Alex, you broke her." He deadpans as he walks over to the gun and picks it up "Well, at least we got a gun."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex pouts and crosses his arms over his chest "But I AM normal... im just a normal guy with some.." Alex hisses the next word through clenched teeth like he hates the word "androgynous...." then takes a deep breath before continuing... "features..." 

(By the way when Alex crosses his arms over his chest would he finally notice the other subtle changes to his form?)

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
((Yosuke is ignoring it, remember?))

Yosuke sighs "Well, we're at my apartment, let's just get the supplies already." He climbs up to the third floor, heading to his apartment and opening the door.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Well Alex didn't even know he had breasts till just now, I'm assuming that everyone else just thought it was normal for him.) Unfolding his arms he opens his jacket and looks down at his (barely A-cup) breasts with wide eyes and his hands cup them experimentally to see if they are real... after squeezing them a few times... he then panics running through the door after Jenny and Yosuke yelling "YOSUKE!!! JENNY!!!! HEELLLP! I'VE GROWN BOOOOOBSS!!!"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You three go inside of Yosuke´s apartment, and he goes immediately to the hidden place that he keeps safes his supplies, while Jenni goes to the bathroom, locking the door, and she gives a bit of the strange ball to the insect baby and it suddenly grows from a baby to a young adult of insect, she rubs it and she acts like she dreams, opening her short trousers and inserts the insect into her pussy that reacts immediately wetting her hand with the "mucus" of the insect

In her brain, the mucus changes more it, and her physical body changes more but the changes are inside of her body, only showing or appears some lumps in her pussy, and the lumps changes from normal flesh to vivid green

Suddenly the insect inserted in her vagina cuts the connection and Jenni recovers her "human" brain, and she goes out of the bathroom thinking that she did pee

The screams of Alex calling us, put me in danger and i take my hunt knife looking the hunter or the danger in the apartment, but i don´t see anybody, and i approach you

What´s the matter, Alex?

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke's hand clamps over Alex's mouth, shutting him up "Shut up you idiot! You'll attract infected!" He whisper-yells in the other's ear.

((HAHAHAHA! This is really funny XD))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Lol i know right?) 

Alex's arms wave about wildly as his cries are muffled by Yosuke's hand, after he says through Yosuke's hand "uuhh ah ave owwn oooosss! Eeee? oook!" Alex opens his jacket and points at his newly discovered breast flesh.