Idea egg birth choiche

shoud the egg birth choiche keep clothes on be added?

• Total voters

direwolf221

May 19, 2017
my idea is if you are pregnant of eggs in bowels or womb wathever place youre pregnant in you when youre about to give birth you may choose to take off or leave on your clothes and lay the eggs inside of your clothes but the eggs coud also get held back by the underwear like theyre stuck inside of you temporarily until you take them off when you do take them off they will pop out of you unless youre looseness level is too lov like looseness level 2 is high enuigh to let them come out automaticaly but at lvl 1 looseness theyll not pop out and you wil be able to take them back into your womb and if they hatch inside of your womb or bowels you will become pregnant again but then until theyre not funerable anymore then you will birth them again but without stopping theyll be born naturaly but they will be while still inside of you during pregnancy they will give off a hormone wich will slownly transform you into the species wich kids they are

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
To be very honest, this is a pretty... odd idea. Just to put a bit of realism in this, trying to keep a ferilized egg inside of you past ovulation would be very dangerous for the offspring. If the egg hatches inside, unlike a natural born mammilian baby, the egg-born baby would lack any way to gain nutrients without an umbilical cord, and they would likely suffocate inside of your womb anyways. Also since the egg would likely be somewhat hardened during ovulation, any baby born inside would have to deal with all the sharp eggshells as well.

The only way I can see a workaround for this is if a race was created that had a way to circumvent these problems, like ovulating with soft-shell eggs inside of a mother's womb, and using the shell as a nutrient supplier when it is born inside of the womb. It might not work well with most species's current reproductive anatomies though.

Last edited:

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
@direwolf221 Jesus fucking Christ, dude. Your post is actually painful to look at. Plus, your idea is weird as hell.

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
ratchethun.deviantart.com
one-does-not-simply-penetrate-a-wall-of-text.jpg

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Read the title as a misspelling of "idea egg birth quiche", and thought the idea would be for a rather odd food system. Instead I remain unentertained, and now also a little disappointed.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Read the title as a misspelling of "idea egg birth quiche", and thought the idea would be for a rather odd food system. Instead I remain unentertained, and now also a little disappointed.

You know, that'd actually be a pretty neat idea. A new kitchen area, a fuckable chef character, bring in the right ingredients, and they'll make you food for a price, or teach you how to do it yourself. Wouldn't even lock out the pcs who don't wanna get eggpreged, because Shelly'll pop out eggs as well.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
You know, that'd actually be a pretty neat idea. A new kitchen area, a fuckable chef character, bring in the right ingredients, and they'll make you food for a price, or teach you how to do it yourself. Wouldn't even lock out the pcs who don't wanna get eggpreged, because Shelly'll pop out eggs as well.

Could expand that through Yammi, since she can be recruited as the ship's chef already :p

Reactions: Kesil

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Could expand that through Yammi, since she can be recruited as the ship's chef already :p
Oh shit! I totally forgot about Yami. That's kind of embarrassing, considering how cute she is. I'd love to hunt down rare ingredients for her though. That would be awesome.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm rare ingrets like those of egg that spawn tentacle mosnter that rape PC on travel...ummm I suppose soup made of such things should taste good xD

As long Plexiga helped prepare it ;)

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
I always wanted to encounter one of those "meat beasts" of... some planet, I forgot, that Penny talks about.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
What you're asking for is some "egg bound" scenes where the egg gets blocked by clothing and cannot be birthed. Honestly this fetish is so niche I highly doubt it will ever be implemented. But even if someone were to take up the challenge how exactly are they supposed to go about it? Are we going for realism which involves excrutiating pain, a bulging vagina with an egg peeking out and potential risk of death? Like chickens? Actually scratch realism, how can you turn something like that into fappable material? I guess, in a very twisted sense, it sort of reminds me of that pee fetish where they try to hold it in but eventually fail miserably and piss all over themselves. Is that what you're aiming for but with egg birthing?

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Reminds me of a plot someone would pay a low-tier artist to draw that you'd find on e-hentai.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
I can't help but feel like this is even more niche than implied, and is just trying to use eggs to get past the blacklist...

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Can anyone translate ,this as I have no fucking clue to what's being asked here with all the grammar and spelling errors mixed with how little sense it makes.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
my idea is if you are pregnant of eggs in bowels or womb wathever place youre pregnant in you when youre about to give birth you may choose to take off or leave on your clothes and lay the eggs inside of your clothes but the eggs coud also get held back by the underwear like theyre stuck inside of you temporarily until you take them off when you do take them off they will pop out of you unless youre looseness level is too lov like looseness level 2 is high enuigh to let them come out automaticaly but at lvl 1 looseness theyll not pop out and you wil be able to take them back into your womb and if they hatch inside of your womb or bowels you will become pregnant again but then until theyre not funerable anymore then you will birth them again but without stopping theyll be born naturaly but they will be while still inside of you during pregnancy they will give off a hormone wich will slownly transform you into the species wich kids they are
My idea is if you are pregnant with eggs, whether it be your womb or bowels, you would have the option to take off your clothes or to leave them on. If you were to take them off, the birth would proceed as it would. But if you left your clothes on, the egg would be pushed back into you by your clothes as it comes out.
Now, you'd be able to take your clothes off afterwards, and if your vaginal/anal looseness is high enough, the egg would come out. If your vaginal/anal looseness is low enough, however, the egg would be (somefuckinghow) forced back into your womb/bowels. If that is the case, the creatures inside of the eggs will hatch inside of you and continue to develop inside of you. Once they've grown old enough to survive on their own, you will birth them "naturally."
If you (again, somefuckinghow) stop them from being birthed, they will stay inside of you. Now, they wouldn't continue to develop inside of you - as that would be getting rid of the already thin line between this fucking idea and vore - , the creature would begin to release a hormone. The hormone would slowly transform you into the race the creature is.

And I don't know what punctuation or grammar is. Nor have I ever heard of the damn words. What is English?

Last edited:
Reactions: Coalsack and Kesil

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
If that meant what I think, I'm afraid to say that those ideas aren't welcome here. (Vore shouldn't be allowed in any place, anyways).

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Can anyone translate ,this as I have no fucking clue to what's being asked here with all the grammar and spelling errors mixed with how little sense it makes.
They want "egg bound" scenes where the egg gets blocked by clothing and cannot be birthed until the clothes get removed. Basically, our character is walking around in deep arousal and desperation, trying to give birth (potentially in public) but can't till they remove their trousers. Depending on their looseness, it may cause a complicated birth or it may just "pop" out out the vagina once they do.

Its similar to that fetish where people try to hold in their pee for as long as they can but end up pissing themselves in the end, except here its with a birth. I don't think its vore material but the question is how can one write content for this and still make it sexy? In real life, egg bound causes excrutiating pain in animals and can be fatal, hence the assumption there may be some blacklisted content involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Kinkshaming is bad yo! Doesn't TiTS sort of already have some very softcore vore in game already? I thought I read somewhere on the forums here that it was, I could be wrong though.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Yes, most kinks are relatively safe, but after seeing too many people pleasuring themselves with gore, scat, necrophilia and cannibalism, I can't help but ask, why? Vore usually doesn't ends pleasantly.

I'm in a weird position. Here, I'm too related to the furry comunity, to the point that some of my posts make some of you uncomfortable (again, sorry). On the other hand, for the furry community, I'm, on their words "an hostile, bigoted, extreme-right kinkshamer" so finding a middle point is difficult. I won't take back my previous words though. Any kind of vore that ends in death or liquefaction can't be the product of a healty mind.

That said, I have nothing against non-fatal fetishes, even the ones (foot-related things, femdom, for example) that are boner-killers for me. Ah, and given how votes are going, I bet that the only that has voted 'yes' to the idea is the thread creator.

Last edited: