Idea egg birth choiche

shoud the egg birth choiche keep clothes on be added?

• Total voters

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I can't help but ask, why?
"Why?"
"Why not?"

Human curiosity and each individual having a different set of tastes allow for the creation of fantasies. By their very nature, fantasies don't have to be enacted in real life. Even if they're put in paper, film or ink and become kink material, no one actually dies. Or is eaten. Or gets pleasured.

Any kind of vore that ends in death or liquefaction can't be the product of a healty mind.
It happens in nature all the time, so it's... ehh... natural... people would go for that.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Saying that it's only fantasy is a very cheap excuse. If someone keeps using the idea of murdering someone trough vore to pleasure themselves, sooner or later that will have on effect on their minds, and in very, very few cases, that'll affect their daily lives. If that weren't the case, why fantasies with underage characters are so ill seen? @Kesil

Back on track, besides the fact that the proposal was written in broken English, due the potentially blacklisted nature of the content, I don't think that this idea is going to go far. The idea of holding eggs, sounds a bit dangerous, and unhealty. Absorbing the egg contents, given that is a live creature and not an unfertilized egg, could be considered a kind of absortion vore, and is a poor way to get crap past the radar. It's unlikely that any of the devs would approve the idea.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I've checked Gurochan for ages and roleplayed with some people on there. I still don't want to maim anyone or eat their fecal matter, lest during sexual acts. As it turns out to be, that'd be (shock horror) unhealthy. As you well said, the chances of affecting people daily lives are very slim. And if it did affect them, they should seek help ASAP.

Fantasies with underage characters are so ill seen due to how (Western?) society is nowadays. Kids are no longer considered a burden that has to help at work. Rather, they are considered as something precious, pure and innocent due to lack of physical and mental development, unable to know what sexual acts truly entail.

With such derailment, I feel this thread should be left to rest. That, and...
da3.png

Last edited: