A list of unrelated questions

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
  • how does the "mod priority" work?
  • if an author has something planned and i want it to come out faster can i pay said author to give the project a higher priority?
  • what scenes are effected by having cock tails, are further there any changes when you have more than 1?
  • why is bess such a nightmare to try and work on?
  • can someone go in to detail about what happend during CoC to make savin hate working on preg content
  • what does fertility quantity bonus do?
  • is there a possibility of getting a pregnant kiro some day, the reason i ask is because of what she says when you take her virginity:
    I’m so glad I’ve been taking birth control just in case.
  • I’m on pretty high-end stuff. I shouldn’t swell up with pups unless we’re horribly unlucky or you start stacking virility enhancements like some kind of breeder superhero.
  • what is the maximum number of tentacle tails you can have?
  • can you get tentacle hair after becoming a galotian, if so how?
  • since zheniya teases you about being pregnant twice over when you fuck after putting a baby in her my question is; would it be possible to one day be able to give zheniya multiple pussies?
  • would it be possible to add tentacle hair as a hair-style you can choose from after becoming a galotian?
  • would it be possible to add a pregnancy counter for npcs you've knocked so that you know how many days are left until they give birth?
  • would it be possible to make an item that lets you choose what type of cum you want?
  • what are the differences between the different cum types?
  • why can't you get tentacle hair using the tentatool pill after becoming a galotian?
  • is there a way to increase the fertility quantity bonus?
  • what coding language is tits written in?
  • why does the red pill overwrite cockvine wings when dove balm doesn't?
  • what's the maximum size can a knot be in order to fit into everyone?
  • what's the maximum size can a dick be in order to fit into everyone?
  • is it on purpose that being a galotian makes it hard/impossible to get tentacle-hair?

Last edited:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
how does the "mod priority" work?
Please can you develop what you mean? Like, do you mean the order in which things are coded, or how some TFs take priority over others?

if an author has something planned and i want it to come out faster can i pay said author to give the project a higher priority?
I don't think so? I mean, you can of course commission a writer to write something esp for you (no guarantees it'll be coded tho), but if it's something they're already planning to write they'll probably only do it on their terms?

what scenes are effected by having cock tails, are further there any changes when you have more than 1?
Those that I know of:
Alex the maleherm's sex scenes (if he fucks you then your cock tail will fuck his vag),
And you can fuck some enemy NPCs with a cocktail (male Zil and the insects things on Tarkus)
I don't know of any changes if you have more than one but I assume there should be some flavor blurbs somewhere?

why is bess such a nightmare to try and work on?
Because Bess is an amorphous abomination of indeterminate gender, body type, genitals, milking ability and personality. And anyone who writes for it has to take into account things like what it calls the PC and what the PC calls it, both in and out of the bedroom. And you can choose whether it is dominant, equal or submissive to the PC in bed, which adds yet another layer of complexity to an already eldritch-like abomination.
Not to mention that its romance route is composed of different events that are triggered depending on different situation and it's personality and reactions change in function of where your are on your romance arc with it.

All that means that coding it in caused our favourite code dragon to nearly have a nervous breakdown when she tried to code bess in the game, so now no one save its original author JimThermic wanted to have anything to do with it. And since JimT has left FenCo to focus on his own original writing, Bess is now doomed to lie dormant in the code of the game, lest it be awakened by one of the 4 Horsemen of the Fenpocalypse.

TL; DR: Bess is virtually unwrittable for and uncodable because it's nearly as complex as the PC and way too big.

can someone go in to detail about what happend during CoC to make savin hate working on preg content
I- I have no idea what you're talking about *sweats* *tries to look innocent as I slip you a tiny parchment on which is written:

"This is only what I remember from the old CoC days, do not take my word as gospel.

Back in the old CoC days, Savin wrote a character. That character became a waifu so popular that pregophiles and non pregophiles alike started seriously harassing him for preg and spawn content. So at one point, like Arthur Conan Doyle forced to ressucitate Sherlock Holmes to feed his kids, he gave in to fan pressure and wrote exactly that (which must have been awful bc CoC code is truly awful and trying to force yourself to write about something you're not interested in is the 9th circle of hell, seriously). That trial took so much from him that he then took a blood oath to never write preg content ever again.

And then he took a bit of a revenge on fans by writing the 3 most perfect waifus ever and:
- gave 2 of them a penis and no vag
- made the 3rd a pure female but an ex lover of the PC's dad
Of course, this revenge is all in good spirits and I personnally do no mind at all, but please don't ever ask Savin to write pregnancy content, as that is one of the triggers to his Helspawn-induced PTSD. The guy has been through a lot already."*

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
They increase your probability of knocking someone up/being knocked up.
isn't that just fertility/virility?
edit: since it doesn't appear on a PC without a pussy i'm gonna say that it's probably not what you suggested

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Little note, Savin has written preg content in TiTS before actually, despite not being into preg at all. But just don't ask for preg content with the pup girls because it wouldn't fit their character until epilogue.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
the second one
for example how galomax overwrites cerespirin

That depends on the TF, I guess?
Things that affect how the PC's body works code wise like Galomax and TFs that are intended as irreversible like the Treatment have priority over simple TFs like Ausar Treats, I think?
But otherwise for simple TFs the last TF you've taken can overwrite transformations obtained through previous TFs (as long as they affect the same bodyparts).

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Little note, Savin has written preg content in TiTS before actually, despite not being into preg at all. But just don't ask for preg content with the pup girls because it wouldn't fit their character until epilogue.
really what?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
  • if an author has something planned and i want it to come out faster can i pay said author to give the project a higher priority?
  • what is the maximum number of tentacle tails you can have?
  • can you get tentacle hair after becoming a galotian, if so how?

You can try to pay authors to work on their own work, to try and get them to work faster. I know of only one instance of it actually happening though, so good luck with that.

Quantity bonus might have something to do with how many offspring you have with a particular type of alien, or the number of eggs you produce? I don't know exactly, you would have to get someone like The Captain, who likes to look at the code, to find out.

I thought you could only have one type of each tentacle tail. Did they increase how many of each tentacle tail you can have? I know you can't have both.

Get tentacle hair before becoming a galotian? I dunno, make a character and experiment, for science!

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
You can try to pay authors to work on their own work, to try and get them to work faster. I know of only one instance of it actually happening though, so good luck with that.

Quantity bonus might have something to do with how many offspring you have with a particular type of alien, or the number of eggs you produce? I don't know exactly, you would have to get someone like The Captain, who likes to look at the code, to find out.

I thought you could only have one type of each tentacle tail. Did they increase how many of each tentacle tail you can have? I know you can't have both.

Get tentacle hair before becoming a galotian? I dunno, make a character and experiment, for science!
There are certain ways of getting more than one tail genital, like having a tail cock and using the ninetails varient of Foxfire.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Savin has written preg content in TiTS before actually
At least if you count eggnancies, which is like 90%+ of the game's preg-type content.

And many thanks for that, Analmancer-sama <3

Though in my post earlier I meant pregnancies where you give live birth and the child sticks with the PC for a while, or *shudders* the PC's spawn with waifus

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
if an author has something planned and i want it to come out faster can i pay said author to give the project a higher priority?
As a writer, it would kind of depend on the circumstances, but most of the time I wouldn't say no. You'd need to speak to the author in question, as IRL issues could very well be what is retarding their progress.

I've written the majority of the game's pregnancy content, I'm pretty sure.

At least if you count eggnancies, which is like 90%+ of the game's preg-type content.
db7.jpg

But great job on the zil call-girl and that other pregnancy that I need in this game someday.

Reactions: ShySquare

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
I've written the majority of the game's pregnancy content, I'm pretty sure.

*inhale**exhale* dude... why do you tease us preg lovers with quotes like
I shouldn’t swell up with pups unless we’re horribly unlucky or you start stacking virility enhancements like some kind of breeder superhero.
?!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
*inhale**exhale* dude... why do you tease us preg lovers with quotes like ?!
Savin didn't write that, that's all Fen, because it's KIRO that says that when you take her virginity, and Fen himself wrote the scene where you claim her virginity. Kiro's Fen's character bruh.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Savin didn't write that, that's all Fen, because it's KIRO that says that when you take her virginity, and Fen himself wrote the scene where you claim her virginity. Kiro's Fen's character bruh.

A lot of characters Fen writes tend to be on the furry side, Kiro, Kally, and Penny are just some examples.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
well... my bad than i just looked at the author of a kiro seen and assumed the author of the character

Kodyn

Jun 11, 2016

Quantity bonus might have something to do with how many offspring you have with a particular type of alien, or the number of eggs you produce?

It's exactly that, quantity bonus on the stats page is actually the players pregnancy multiplier, which is used to multiply the amount of offspring you have. For example during a Sydian pregnancy:
Code:
var motherBonus:int = Math.round((quantity * mother.pregnancyMultiplier()) - quantity);