CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
hay thats up to you. personaly i am more into the slow degradation of a population. but an army of gnroll bro's sure dos sound fun.
I mean if someone wants that I mean include it, but cannonically speaking it would most likely destroy the other races of the world, I much rather have a village sized harem and bring back the Queen for my own use.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
I mean if someone wants that I mean include it, but cannonically speaking it would most likely destroy the other races of the world, I much rather have a village sized harem and bring back the Queen for my own use.
yay any massive army of sex crazed creatures would make you to much like lithanite (i think thats her name) lets keep the demon army for the demon queen. we got ants their nicer.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
yay any massive army of sex crazed creatures would make you to much like lithanite (i think thats her name) lets keep the demon army for the demon queen. we got ants their nicer.
Okay, but the idea would be to basically take over the village and doesn't mean you have to have an unholy army, infact you could expand the dungeon line to include a means to make the gnolls into a anti-demon force.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Damien Soulfire Giving Vapula soul back would be easy...I mean it wouldn't be her orginal soul per see. She either gave it to some other stronger demon9ess) as sort of tribute or eaten herself right away. But back to subject. PC finds any Lethicite crystal, finds npc that can use magic to make lethicite turn back into blank soul. WIth this two things Vapula can get new one soul. Not like those two steps would be so easy to do thou. For crystal atm Sheils and stone status can give PC one. And for npc capable to convert lethicite is Marae (so yes I not said about Marae crystal as she may loose power to turn back any lethicite crystal back to soul if she herself is demon godess thsu implying she need not be corrupted).

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Okay, but the idea would be to basically take over the village and doesn't mean you have to have an unholy army, infact you could expand the dungeon line to include a means to make the gnolls into a anti-demon force.
yay that would probably work, plus a gnroll village would probably only have 12 villagers most of them women with many one to two men plus whoever the chief is

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If it meant to be sort of anti-demon force it should have quite much more members to be counted as such unless PC spend much time breeding progeny. Sand Witches are amny and the one covenant we meet is said to be only one of many over Mareth. For Harpy Queen she also should have already quite many phoenixes birthed plus some hapries like the one that helps us inside that was before she figured out way to mix both species much better.

So this vIllage may be some sort of onr of villages that have under it command few smaller ones or similar sized villages so then it would have more sense to gain control over this one particular one village to been able to rally few others too to our anti-demons crusade ^^

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
If it meant to be sort of anti-demon force it should have quite much more members to be counted as such unless PC spend much time breeding progeny. Sand Witches are amny and the one covenant we meet is said to be only one of many over Mareth. For Harpy Queen she also should have already quite many phoenixes birthed plus some hapries like the one that helps us inside that was before she figured out way to mix both species much better.

So this vIllage may be some sort of onr of villages that have under it command few smaller ones or similar sized villages so then it would have more sense to gain control over this one particular one village to been able to rally few others too to our anti-demons crusade ^^
yay based off of actual fantasy descriptions of gnarls that usually don't live in big communities do to their natural high aggression and murdurus tenducys. because of this that usually fallow the strong or go to places for materials. now if this was a murlock or a furbolg on the other hand it would be huge community. but a big community of gnorlls would just be death and a lot of blood.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm ok a fair point why they can't have large village. Then again all other forces we meet ingame that said they want beat shit out of demons was putting smaller or larger emphasis of having many of them present. Gnolls inability to gather more members withous starting some internal fights may be slight issue to make them look like potentional another force that can be anti-demon. Thou....PC was only alone to make whole Demons Empire fall hue hue.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Umm ok a fair point why they can't have large village. Then again all other forces we meet ingame that said they want beat shit out of demons was putting smaller or larger emphasis of having many of them present. Gnolls inability to gather more members withous starting some internal fights may be slight issue to make them look like potentional another force that can be anti-demon. Thou....PC was only alone to make whole Demons Empire fall hue hue.
hay we could just go warcraft style and persuade them with meat, that seams to work sometimes

locksoli

Sep 10, 2015
Does anybody else have an issue with the wolf tf? I just get an empty text box if I use one, and nothing happens. If I click on it again the text just says "You can't use nothing"

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Axilgreen Hmm but then I would need have PC finds enough meat to make all gnolls happy for lng enought to make march toward Lethice home doors to knock hard ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
At least they not wanna get a "bite" from PC "personal meat stick". That could leave mental trauma on PC even if whole army will be satisfied.

I hope some writer that chill around will pick up this idea for this village. TOo much fun talk about it to see it not been written eventualy.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
At least they not wanna get a "bite" from PC "personal meat stick". That could leave mental trauma on PC even if whole army will be satisfied.

I hope some writer that chill around will pick up this idea for this village. TOo much fun talk about it to see it not been written eventualy.
yay lets not start walking into the vor taratory it scares me.
i do agree with that, there are so many good ideas on this forum and the wiki that deserve to be picked up or finished. other examples of this are the pimping, hellhound dungeon, minotaur son's, etc

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
yay lets not start walking into the vor taratory it scares me.
i do agree with that, there are so many good ideas on this forum and the wiki that deserve to be picked up or finished. other examples of this are the pimping, hellhound dungeon, minotaur son's, etc
@Ormael Guys, guys, you are both forgetting one major thing about gnolls in CoC, they are ruled by whom is strongest and are more horny than violent. Shit, kick their ass and they spread their legs, on a village scale would be big and you forget Helia actually describes the Gnoll villages as pretty big.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
@Ormael Guys, guys, you are both forgetting one major thing about gnolls in CoC, they are ruled by whom is strongest and are more horny than violent. Shit, kick their ass and they spread their legs, on a village scale would be big and you forget Helia actually describes the Gnoll villages as pretty big.
true but remember after a while they will become like tamani children and straight up attack you, unless of course you set up an arena or something for a farer and not constant beraugh of children looking to upsurpt you

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm beat some of largest gnoll village PC can find then set up Arena similar like Ant colony one but on the ground not underground for official challanging PC ruleship. And yes if PC would keep breed new gnolls they may try usurp PC but if we woul go for each gnoll personla power and etc. PC may have chance to keep it rulership quite long (ad infinity) since ingame npc's rarely lvl ups while PC can do it very easy xD

Reactions: Damien Soulfire

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
Hmm beat some of largest gnoll village PC can find then set up Arena similar like Ant colony one but on the ground not underground for official challanging PC ruleship. And yes if PC would keep breed new gnolls they may try usurp PC but if we woul go for each gnoll personla power and etc. PC may have chance to keep it rulership quite long (ad infinity) since ingame npc's rarely lvl ups while PC can do it very easy xD
I am down for that, it would be good for the pc especially after while where everywhere else you get 1xp

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Getting 1 xp is ehow Revamp was setu with acordance to Ascension (meaning nemeis will be max around lvl 30 in first NG). So it still may not be a way to overcome limitation put by Ascension mechanic :/

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
So...mentioning back a page or two. Did anyone know about the whole Rathazul flirt thing in the changelog? Guessing pure female option or is it enabled for like crafting bee armor?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I think that it was something added on the last build as a part of the Silly Mode. I'm not sure under what circumstances the options appears, I fear.

Now that I think...almost all sex-related interactions with Rathazul end humorously (see Bimbo Sophie). And about the last two pages of comments, damn, I tought that my English was quite bad, but after seeing that, I've known the meaning of "Broken English".

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
hay we just need a good aren anyway

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think it just need be some good way to lvl up monsters/npc's too alonside cp similary like added in mod spar intensity.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
I think it just need be some good way to lvl up monsters/npc's too alonside cp similary like added in mod spar intensity.
nay thats more for survival, hardcore, or realistic mod. this game is a fantasy simulator not a hardcore jrpg or dark souls

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You would be suprised how some of wirters I know are really fond of this harcore jrpg or dark soul difficulty. Not for this but for other major one mod there is 1-2 submission with such super hard but still optional boss/hostile npc fights that makes one wonder where is that satisfaction. Also recetly I thought that maybe making hunger or realistic mode as sort of toggle not more or less mandatory part of higher diff settings may be a path to explore. Smth like Grmidark mode and Grimdark Mode+ which have all stuff like realistic mode or hunger mode active.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
You would be suprised how some of wirters I know are really fond of this harcore jrpg or dark soul difficulty. Not for this but for other major one mod there is 1-2 submission with such super hard but still optional boss/hostile npc fights that makes one wonder where is that satisfaction. Also recetly I thought that maybe making hunger or realistic mode as sort of toggle not more or less mandatory part of higher diff settings may be a path to explore. Smth like Grmidark mode and Grimdark Mode+ which have all stuff like realistic mode or hunger mode active.
yay, but personaly i don't like playing them to me a good hardcore game is perly based of off its interface is its just hard for no reason or to repeatable i won't ever touch it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Axilgreen I think Kitteh would never try put on normal diff lvl's such hardcoe enemeis to beat.

@Damien Soulfire If not fact there is much of content to be coded for Xianxia I would long ago rope some writer using any means needed to convince them to write this village so I can put it in mod.

Reactions: Damien Soulfire