FubMistress Art Thread // New; couple commissions

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Awesome, i sold all adoptables inside the weekend! This was really fun experiment! Thanks to everyone who showed interest ❤︎❤︎❤︎

I definitely wanna do this again. Won't turn it into a permanent feature of this blog, don't worry - but i like trying new designs and this is a good way to keep my character-roster from overflowing. I mean i wanna point out that my intent when doing new designs is never solely for adoptable purposes - i will do it even if no-one is interested because that is what i like. Think of it more as getting second-hand use for the designs like "oh you liked that 7-tittied rainbows goo-girl? well you can claim your own it with some pocketmoney."

I've always wanted to try Strawpoll btw, so i might make a poll soon-ish to let people decide what kinda smut-trope character i should try my hand next in ;3

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Concept for a slutbug race i've been working on. I have a codex written for them and once i've finished current commission roster i hope to try writing up a encounter.

I might bump their height up from what it says in the pic below. While i enjoy size-difference, this is rather difficult to draw properly.

cegkEa7.png

I need to work on their faces.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Concept for a slutbug race i've been working on. I have a codex written for them and once i've finished current commission roster i hope to try writing up a encounter.

I might bump their height up from what it says in the pic below. While i enjoy size-difference, this is rather difficult to draw properly.

cegkEa7.png

. While Risax has made me fall in love with size difference with his "Shortstack Saturday" series, the difference portrayed in this picture might be a bit much, at least in the top left comparison part. The right side sex bit seems fine to me, though that might be the angle(and the boner) speaking.:iiam:

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
. While Risax has made me fall in love with size difference with his "Shortstack Saturday" series, the difference portrayed in this picture might be a bit much, at least in the top left comparison part. The right side sex bit seems fine to me, though that might be the angle(and the boner) speaking.:iiam:

Yeah kinda what i was thinking too. The one on the right is no way 2ft ( i use metrics so im not sure tho). Top image is kinda getting too small for me as well. Thats why its a concept! To figure out stuff!

What height would you peeps say the slutbug riding the D be? 3ft? 4ft?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

cegkEa7.png

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Reactions: Sn@k3Fst and Woider

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
So I guess they gather cum instead of nectar?

Its complicated but shortly yes.

The workers gather both food items, but also "genetic material" from other creatures, to bring back to hive for their rulers. It's used to impregnate them and create more workers.

Because the royals are too busy to fly around banging every Jack and Jill themselves.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
More quick concept work, this time some color palettes for the slutbug.

I'm very conflicted with the colors, because in one hand i want it to be bright and colorful to be nice to look at, and on the other i really love the natural, red-tinted brown color. Pls halp.

OIIYAEv.png

My favo out of these is No.3 tbh. i like the marking-idea.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Wow. Great images Fub :D
I love the design of this race. For the first set of images I´d like to point out that the handholding looks adorable and that I love the little cumfation pic, it´s both cute and funny at the same time.

For the color choices I find myself liking original and #4 best and after those #1 and #6.
I think a mix between 2s dark base and the color and pattern of 4 would look nice.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
THIS PLEASURES YOU, SHEPARD.

I KNOW YOU FEEL THIS.

It's between the original color palette and no.4 for me.

Ummm... depending on the kind of enviroment, either 3 or 6.

Jungle's of Mhen'ga i was planning on. Hence i'm fearing that a certain color palette will make them too close to zil.

Wow. Great images Fub :D
I love the design of this race. For the first set of images I´d like to point out that the handholding looks adorable and that I love the little cumfation pic, it´s both cute and funny at the same time.

For the color choices I find myself liking original and #4 best and after those #1 and #6.
I think a mix between 2s dark base and the color and pattern of 4 would look nice.

( i couldn't decide if they were actually holding hands or if he was tryna swat the bug away)

oooh i gotta try that! This is only one version of the race as it splits into two types, tiny workers plus much larger royals that are slightly more humanoid (like, actually have mouths and stuff).

The race kinda specializes in cumflication, size difference (workers, plus some royals are huge) and probably egg laying/pregnancy kinks, barring i ever get enough time and courage to deploy it as a submission.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Well, I definately wouldn't mind hand-holding and cumflating a cute little insectoid like that. Who's a good little slut-bug? Oh yes, you are~

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
( i couldn't decide if they were actually holding hands or if he was tryna swat the bug away)
Well, now you´ve reminded me of this...:
4d2436ea516742999128d826c53b2856.jpg
oooh i gotta try that! This is only one version of the race as it splits into two types, tiny workers plus much larger royals that are slightly more humanoid (like, actually have mouths and stuff).

The race kinda specializes in cumflication, size difference (workers, plus some royals are huge) and probably egg laying/pregnancy kinks, barring i ever get enough time and courage to deploy it as a submission.
Love it! I hope to see a drawing of a royal one day :)

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Well, I definately wouldn't mind hand-holding and cumflating a cute little insectoid like that. Who's a good little slut-bug? Oh yes, you are~

sLbbkUq.png

Well, now you´ve reminded me of this...:
4d2436ea516742999128d826c53b2856.jpg

Love it! I hope to see a drawing of a royal one day :)

Soon™

i love spiderbro.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
YOUR FACIAL ANIMATION IS LACK - oh, fuck. Wrong game. *flips script*

THIS BODY DOES NOT MATTER.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Do they also collect nectar from phallic flowers? Cause it'd be so cute to sneak up on one of these slutbugs who's so caught up in "harvesting" nectar that they didn't realize you were behind them.

That would def be ... cute, yes, i suppose. Love the idea i ever get to writing more about them (currently having a start for short encounter.)

Same problem there applies as in any ideas i have however; i suck at writing smut. I can do general text ok-ish but that's about it. At this rate i need to start hiring someone to write my ideas >:I

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Same problem there applies as in any ideas i have however; i suck at writing smut. I can do general text ok-ish but that's about it. At this rate i need to start hiring someone to write my ideas >:I
I'd be more than happy to help edit and revise your scenes, cause I'd love to see these lil' cuties in game.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Haha, for that i would actually have to write up scenes. But thanks, i would love the help once i get that far.

I'm sure making a skill-trade pact with a writer could also help me in the worst-case scenario.
You mean like a "Hey, write this for me I'll draw something else for you" type of deal?