CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Obzerver

Feb 23, 2016
Ckeck your key items, is it really there?

Yeah it shows up under my Key Items as ''Carpenter's Toolbox''.

Edit: Turns out I had failed to get a chest that I needed to store items in, I now have it and can now build my cabin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Hello. I've recently signed up on Fenoxo, but I've been lurking a lot longer then that. 

I've enjoyed CoC for a long time, and not just because it's an adult game. I also wanted to thank you for the frequency at you release your updates. 

I downloaded an update a couple of days ago and then two days later has another update. xD  

On another note I downloaded the source code since I was learning ActionScript 3 and thought to myself "Hey CoC would be good to experiment with (code wise anyway), but once I loaded up Flash Develop I was lost... 

It seems its going to take me some time before I'm able to work on any new content for CoC (figure I could help lighten the load). Though my only real problem is compiling it into a .SWF file. Every time I try it says there was an error with a part of the code and won't compile. (The Source code is pretty old so maybe the updated version would fix that. I dunno) 

Though once I get the hang of ActionScript and the CoC code I have a large goal in mind which might take me quite a while. In short a whole new area. Pretty much like a DLC area. So yeah big goals in mind. (If I can figure all the code out. I'm mostly experienced in Python)

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Seems the corruption tolerance ascension perk is still not working for the abuse akbal scenes in deepwoods. any eta on this being fixed or is it more like going to have to wait until the html version is done to see it fixed?

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
What's the error?

Well I believe its actually a problem with Flex SDK not extracting right, because it will compile when I switch over to AIR instead of Standalone (in the dark). 

The error is as follows:

"Oh mighty developer there has been an error!" -okay that's just me  

Real error:

C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Tools\flexsdk\frameworks\flex-config.xml(56): Error: unable to open 'libs/player/10.3/playerglobal.swc'
      </external-library-path>
Build halted with errors (fcsh).

I've tried reinstalling Flex SDK into FlashDevelops files, but so far with little success in compiling the .SWF.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015

In Project Properties, under the Output tab, is the platform set to Flash Player?

Under the SDK tab, does Installed SDK(s) say Default (Flex 4.6.0, AIR 3.1), or whatever your version is?

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
In Project Properties, under the Output tab, is the platform set to Flash Player?

Under the SDK tab, does Installed SDK(s) say Default (Flex 4.6.0, AIR 3.1), or whatever your version is?

sp33Rwc.png

and yes it does say Default AIR in the SDK

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
So I was reading through the changelog today...fascinating how the game has evolved over time.  Ran into a comment on the ver. 1.2 changelog:

3 new event perks! One of them allows you to be immune to Minotaur Cum addiction. Yet another grants you immunity to Basilisks which is also useful for bypassing Jean Claude.

How do you go about obtaining this basilisk immunity?  Only reference other than the changelog I could find is if you use a save editor like CoCed, but I'd rather get the perk legit.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
How do you go about obtaining this basilisk immunity?  Only reference other than the changelog I could find is if you use a save editor like CoCed, but I'd rather get the perk legit.

I'm not sure you can get it legit. It's set up so whenever you get paralysed by the basilisk, it'll keep track of the number of times you've been affected, but it doesn't seem to do anything with that information. If you get it from the editor though, it will still help with the Basilisk and Jean Claude fights.

and yes it does say Default AIR in the SDK

Could try changing the flash player version to 12.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
You have to loose to a Basilisk from his hypnotism move (the one that counters physical attacks and reduces speed by 20 each time) several times before the perk triggers and is awarded. You'll know you have managed to do that when you get a bad end scene afterwards where, petrified and unable to do anything, you are either taken advantage of by a harpy, a minotaur, or get lucky and no one shows up to molest you. Again, the bad end needs to trigger several times before the perk gets awarded.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You actually don't have to lose to get the perk.

If you expose yourself to a lot of slowing attacks over the course of a period of time, you'll eventually gain the perk.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
So it's tied to the attack procs and not the bad ends themselves? Cool beans. Good to know.

I actually kind of hate the petrify bad end because it makes me cringe at the thought of not being able to move at all while being exposed to especially sexual stimuli. The concept just sounds rather torturous to me I guess for some odd reason. Like an itch you can't scratch sort of thing, I suppose.

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
Kitteh, you're still working on a croc tf item or there won't be any in the game?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Nevermind the bunny it already has a +10 speed it just didnt activate on my file for some funny reason

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Crocodile TF might come along with crocodile-morphs, if such encounter were added.

To unlock the Christmas Carol perk, complete the quest that involves finding the giantess and unlocking the soldier with key. With the perk, you'll be able to have year-round access to Christmas events. Even better is that the perk is carried over through ascensions.

I'll update the XML file with new items and perks.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
1.3.12 is up. Btw, I never figured to ask before, but what is the whole Chaos Monkey thing? Something to do with debugging?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Are you using the image pack? Image pack makes the game take a bit to load up initially, so it will appear to freeze briefly when first booting the game up. You could also try redownloading the game (sometimes downloads get corrupted and don't download properly), use a different browser (in case yours is somehow blocking the file), try an earlier version (to rule out a version-specific change being an issue). It's also possible your AV could be blocking it too, but it shouldn't if you can normally get other flash games like CoC to run. Can you run TiTS or normal CoC, or and earlier version of Revamp? All else fails, see if Adobe Flash needs an update...you never know.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Well I got it complied... But it wouldn't play in the browser. So I used the flash player debugger, and well... got this.

hXfmf7x.png

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Are you using the image pack? Image pack makes the game take a bit to load up initially, so it will appear to freeze briefly when first booting the game up. You could also try redownloading the game (sometimes downloads get corrupted and don't download properly), use a different browser (in case yours is somehow blocking the file), try an earlier version (to rule out a version-specific change being an issue). It's also possible your AV could be blocking it too, but it shouldn't if you can normally get other flash games like CoC to run. Can you run TiTS or normal CoC, or and earlier version of Revamp? All else fails, see if Adobe Flash needs an update...you never know.

regular tits and stuff work just something wont work

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Not sure what else to recommend, Spike. If none of the suggestions I gave works, I'm sure someone else here with any actual coding experience regarding flash could help or know better questions to ask to help you diagnose the issue. Generally, most issues I've ever had with CoC or Revamp (flash games in general really) are usually fixed by updating browsers, Adobe, redownloading the file, or using a different program to run the file. Firefox and Chrome can run 1.3.12 and all previous versions on my computer, but if you're having issues with a particular version of Revamp, then the problem may be way over my head to be of much more help. The only other thing I could suggest is running a windows update and doing a system restart (restart you comp); sometimes that resets background processes that fail, crash, or bog down.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Not sure what else to recommend, Spike. If none of the suggestions I gave works, I'm sure someone else here with any actual coding experience regarding flash could help or know better questions to ask to help you diagnose the issue. Generally, most issues I've ever had with CoC or Revamp (flash games in general really) are usually fixed by updating browsers, Adobe, redownloading the file, or using a different program to run the file. Firefox and Chrome can run 1.3.12 and all previous versions on my computer, but if you're having issues with a particular version of Revamp, then the problem may be way over my head to be of much more help. The only other thing I could suggest is running a windows update and doing a system restart (restart you comp); sometimes that resets background processes that fail, crash, or bog down.

ok

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
this is just me thinking out loud... or you know, in text; but what would it take to make an elf race? I watch "alot" of hentai and they always end up on the buisness end of a dick, why wouldn't they be in coc?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
"Elfin" ears TF is a Goblin TF, but that's the closest to being elf-like to my knowledge. The Christmas Elf is the only NPC/Char in CoC that has a legitimate elvish appearance. 

Sissy Livia

Feb 27, 2016
So, if i have some ideas for some new encounters and i am willing to write a lot of material, how do i best go about it?