Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Is it really so difficult to get the feathers right?" he asked. "Does it really merit mention as a bright side?"

<cut to Alula>
"Yeah!  It does merit as a good thing.  The more you are able mimic the finer details of a creature, the less likely you are to be considered suspicious." 
The spotless changeling explains to her sibling as she occasionally pets the feathers with her porous hoof.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Yeah!  It does merit as a good thing.  The more you are able mimic the finer details of a creature, the less likely you are to be considered suspicious." 
The spotless changeling explains to her sibling as she occasionally pets the feathers with her porous hoof.

"I guess that makes sense..." he said, not pointing out his sibling's petting of his transformed wing. "So, why wouldn't a changeling keep to their strengths in their transformations? For example, why would a changeling like me need to take a particularly toned form?"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"I guess that makes sense..." he said, not pointing out his sibling's petting of his transformed wing. "So, why wouldn't a changeling keep to their strengths in their transformations? For example, why would a changeling like me need to take a particularly toned form?"

<cu to Alula>
"Because you need to be prepared for anything.  Having a forte for a certain body type is good and all, but to further raise your chances of not being found out, you need to be able to adapt in the case you are unable to change into a creature fitting your forte."
The spotless changeling explains to her younger sibling while she looks further through the current magazine. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Reaching the Imperial Bedroom closest, the ruler of the empire wastes little time shedding her trappings: from her proud looks to her regalia it all finds its place either on a dresser, on a small dais or set off elsewhere until the ruler has found herself in the middle of the properly sized empress-class bed. The dark hues please her almost as much as the darkness cast by the many drapes, followed closely by  the number of pillows all over the circular bed.

With a small chorus of content chitters the black and purple changeling settles in the middle of the med, pristine overall from her spellwork and so is her pet. Within moments her eyes are closed contently letting the quiet and darkness take the place of the light before she nuzzles noses with her pet.

Amity happily returns the nose-nuzzles and feels her own eyes grow heavy based off being held in bed with Segment in such a safe and love-filled space just for them.

The nymph pile squeak, each voice both happy for this pile-up yet also calling for Momy just so she can come see what geniusness her little ones have come up with. One sister manages to climb to the top of the crash of nymphs and chirr's from there her declaration as the queen of the hill!

Benevolence joins in the happy squeaking, her archaic squeaks more or less sticking out amongst the squeaks of the Nymphs piled up around her.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cu to Alula>
"Because you need to be prepared for anything.  Having a forte for a certain body type is good and all, but to further raise your chances of not being found out, you need to be able to adapt in the case you are unable to change into a creature fitting your forte."
The spotless changeling explains to her younger sibling while she looks further through the current magazine. 

"What would cause such an inability?" he asked.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"What would cause such an inability?" he asked.

<cut to Alula>
"Various situation really."  "If you want to fit in with a crowd of griffons for Intel, you have to shift into a griffon.  If you want to join a fight club full of Minotaur, you have to shift into a Minotaur."
Alula gives her sibling a few examples on a few inabilities.  

Last edited by a moderator:

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Various situation really."  "If you want to fit in with a crowd of griffons for Intel, you have to shift into a griffon.  If you want to join a fight club full of Minotaur, you have to shift into a Minotaur."
Alula gives her sibling a few examples on a few inabilities.  

"Well, you're talking about shifting into griffons and minotaurs, but I've only been shifting into ponies so far."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, you're talking about shifting into griffons and minotaurs, but I've only been shifting into ponies so far."

<cut to Alula>
"Because you are still learning.  I don't want to have you train turning into other creatures without any prior training.  That's how training injuries happen."
The spotless changeling frowned to her younger sibling.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Because you are still learning.  I don't want to have you train turning into other creatures without any prior training.  That's how training injuries happen."
The spotless changeling frowned to her younger sibling.

"I guess that makes sense." he said. "When will I need to shift into a non-pony, then?"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"I guess that makes sense." he said. "When will I need to shift into a non-pony, then?"

<cut to Alula>
"Not just yet.  It be best if you become pretty good with equine anatomy before you go into the bigger lessons." 
The spotless changeling insists while she continues looking through the magazine. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Not just yet.  It be best if you become pretty good with equine anatomy before you go into the bigger lessons." 
The spotless changeling insists while she continues looking through the magazine. 

"I can't think of a situation when I would need to." he said. "Why would I need to fit in with griffons, or join a Minotaur fight club? Can I not just stick to pony disguises?"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"I can't think of a situation when I would need to." he said. "Why would I need to fit in with griffons, or join a Minotaur fight club? Can I not just stick to pony disguises?"

<cut to Alula>
"Again, because it is best to be prepared.  With how crazy life is, there is no telling what you will need to be ready for.  For all you know, you may have to transform into some even crazier forms if the right chain of events happen."
Alula further explains to her sibling once she bookmarked the page she found in the magazine. 

Last edited by a moderator:

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Again, because it is best to be prepared.  With how crazy life is, there is no telling what you will need to be ready for.  For all you know, you may have to transform into some even crazier forms if the right chain of events happen."
Alula further explains to her sibling once she bookmarked the page she found in the magazine. 

"...I guess that's a good point..."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"...I guess that's a good point..."

<cut to Alula>
The spotless changeling sets the magazine to the side of her before she grinned to her sibling,
"Oops!  I guess I got a little ranty there.  What about we take a break for now?  You have the fundamentals down, and changing into so many forms can work up an appetite."

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
The spotless changeling sets the magazine to the side of her before she grinned to her sibling,
"Oops!  I guess I got a little ranty there.  What about we take a break for now?  You have the fundamentals down, and changing into so many forms can work up an appetite."

He nodded. "I would like a break."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The other nymphs follow and are followed by at least several dozen others who all come a-squee-sqe-sqe-sqii-e-king at the Aerial Mommy, finding her to be very silly, almost as silly as their odd silly sister who is in the pile-up. Their minds are not so developed as to entirely grasp finer thought-based communications but their mental impression insists that Aerial Mommy is very silly.

Shadow Mommy's audience on the other hoof chitters to ask her for a story about the constellations.

The milk bar being open causes an avalanche of nymphs to pour over to try to get into the orderly line: apparently there is a universal law of nymphs multiplying when milk is involved since there seems to be several hundred nymphs present at the very least...even though not even a hundred were brought over. 

Aerial Mommy snuggles the little nymphs calling her silly and heads to the pile-up to see what is going on with the silly nymphs there.

Shadow Mommy is curious to hear what kind of story the nymphs would like. Maybe a story about adventure? About friendship? About love? About cuteness?

The other mommies are surprised by the storm of nymphs arriving at the milk bar and create clones, now half a dozen of all mommies available for drinking milk. The flame mommy asks the dark necromancer if he taught the nymphs to clone themselves or if they learned that by themselves.

Cassio shrugs before admitting she does not know but offers instructions to finding an info desk here on the second floor in a very difficult to find area, where Kiro should be able to find further help or the building layouts.

The small griffon thanks the larger one and takes his documents back to put them back into his backpack.

He waves to Cassio and leaves the office, relaxing a bit after he shut the door. He hopes he didn't come off as impolite, but he is simply always a little nervous when there's a big griffon around...

Shrugging the thought off, he follows Cassio's instructions as good as he can, hoping to find said info desk on the second floor.

ZinkShecoat

After a few more minutes of hallways and corners they reach the nearest kitchen, fully stocked with the cooking surfaces pre-heated and ready to use. 

Knife looks around a bit, getting a feel for the room and nods to herself. "Vegetable noodle soup, with pancakes and black tea." The hound began to slowly gather up the items needed to cook for the mare. She bends over a bit, grabbing some things from a cupboard. Standing on her toes, arching her back a bit as she grabs some dishes for serving. Knife sets everything down and slowly begins heating up two stove burners. "Will you be needing anything else, Miss?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The other mommies are surprised by the storm of nymphs arriving at the milk bar and create clones, now half a dozen of all mommies available for drinking milk. The flame mommy asks the dark necromancer if he taught the nymphs to clone themselves or if they learned that by themselves.

Shadow Mommy is asked for something nice and cuddly, without violence. One nymph even asks for something with lots of hugs. and a happy ending too.

The milk bar is...to say it is a rush of thirsty customers is like saying that in Neighpon there are a couple of residents.

The Shadow Without Form purrs quietly to his beloved of flames and assures her that this is a very clear case of The Invasion Of Cuddly Squeakers, and clearly they are already outnumbered by the adorably little nymphs. Exempli gratia being facts such as him being climbed all over by many happy mountaineers, or the pair trying to sneakily hide under the flame mare's mammaries.

Amity happily returns the nose-nuzzles and feels her own eyes grow heavy based off being held in bed with Segment in such a safe and love-filled space just for them.

The Empress maintains constant nuzzles with her pet, sharing each breath between them as a show of intimate afftection, yet also noms gently on her pet's rubber nose to hear its adorable noises with only the slightest pressure to ensure no harm comes from it.

Benevolence joins in the happy squeaking, her archaic squeaks more or less sticking out amongst the squeaks of the Nymphs piled up around her.

The pile of happy nymphs all sqee-sqeesqee-sqee'k at Aerial Mommy, all of them flailing their tiny four limbs in her general direction to show her that they are great geniuses for having managed to pile up just so in their hunt for The Boopable Bouncy Ball - the ball in question is bouncing merrily along its way while the pile of nymphs is squeaking in a state that may or may not be difficult to escape from due to the number of tiny squirming forms in it.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Shadow Mommy is asked for something nice and cuddly, without violence. One nymph even asks for something with lots of hugs. and a happy ending too.

The milk bar is...to say it is a rush of thirsty customers is like saying that in Neighpon there are a couple of residents.

The Shadow Without Form purrs quietly to his beloved of flames and assures her that this is a very clear case of The Invasion Of Cuddly Squeakers, and clearly they are already outnumbered by the adorably little nymphs. Exempli gratia being facts such as him being climbed all over by many happy mountaineers, or the pair trying to sneakily hide under the flame mare's mammaries.

The pile of happy nymphs all sqee-sqeesqee-sqee'k at Aerial Mommy, all of them flailing their tiny four limbs in her general direction to show her that they are great geniuses for having managed to pile up just so in their hunt for The Boopable Bouncy Ball - the ball in question is bouncing merrily along its way while the pile of nymphs is squeaking in a state that may or may not be difficult to escape from due to the number of tiny squirming forms in it.

Shadow Mommy is very happy to comply with the nymphs' wishes and tells them a story about cuddly stars that go on an adventure to make friends with other stars and cuddle them, which the stars themselves actually perform in the shape of tiny star-nymphs at the Shadow Mommy's sky.

All milk-bar-mommies are quite contently lying on the ground as the nymohs get their fills.

The Flame Mommy is not bothered by the nymphs hiding under her mammaries at all, giggling at the remark of the Shadow Without Form.

Aerial Mommy makes sure that all nymphs are actually having fun in the pile and also get enough air into their tiny lungs. She then remarks that the Boopable Bouncy Ball is not really in the pile and actually on the run, bouncing away from the nymphs.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife looks around a bit, getting a feel for the room and nods to herself. "Vegetable noodle soup, with pancakes and black tea." The hound began to slowly gather up the items needed to cook for the mare. She bends over a bit, grabbing some things from a cupboard. Standing on her toes, arching her back a bit as she grabs some dishes for serving. Knife sets everything down and slowly begins heating up two stove burners. "Will you be needing anything else, Miss?"

"Maybe some tempura-fried tofu?" Alice adds, half-wondering what this meal is even going to end up like with the odd mixture she's thought up.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress maintains constant nuzzles with her pet, sharing each breath between them as a show of intimate affection, yet also noms gently on her pet's rubber nose to hear its adorable noises with only the slightest pressure to ensure no harm comes from it.

Amity has quite a time stifling laughter at having the towering Empress softly chewing on the latex Pets semi-squeaky nose like a Nymph. The Princess' tail thwaps against the bed as Amity very happily is nibbled on by Segment.

Benevolence joins in the flailing since the flail-y mood is quite infectious, especially for a creature that lives off the emotions of others. The Yellow Queen too beckons the Elemental over to the tangled ball of Nymphs.

ZinkShecoat

"Maybe some tempura-fried tofu?" Alice adds, half-wondering what this meal is even going to end up like with the odd mixture she's thought up.

The hound looks over at the mare, stroking her chin for a moment and nods. "Okay. Let's see if it can be done." She dug around for more of the ingredients. Setting them to the side and pouring a cup of tea from the whistling kettle. "Here. Try this for now, Ma'am." Knife turned and continued with the cooking.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
He nodded. "I would like a break."

<cut to Alula>
“Okay! I'll lead the way!”
The spotless changeling exclaimed eagerly to her sibling.
----
{Cut Scene}
<cut to the Larger Facility>
Once the two changelings enter where they needed to go, the two are welcomed by the familiar motifs that makes up the hive. There were a wide away of changelings using the facilities, most of them either consuming the food stored for consumption, or relaxing with their siblings.

The Larger room more so focused on ice motifs. Similar to the entrance to the hive, the Larger facilities were expertly crafted, sculpted, and shaped into beautiful architecture to surround the spacious area with its intricate detail.

The air in the room was chilly, even to the standards of the changelings in the hive. This is to ensure the food is preserved and all bacteria is killed before consumption. The cold also slowed the aging of the food, keeping the food from aging once they are stored in the Lager area. Many sections of the room were kept dark to further preserve all nutrients in whatever food is stored in its designated storage section.
----
"By the way, is there anything you have a taste for?"
Alula asks her brother once the two have spotted a few of their siblings resting in a tiny group.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
“Okay! I'll lead the way!”
The spotless changeling exclaimed eagerly to her sibling.
----
{Cut Scene}
<cut to the Larger Facility>
Once the two changelings enter where they needed to go, the two are welcomed by the familiar motifs that makes up the hive. There were a wide away of changelings using the facilities, most of them either consuming the food stored for consumption, or relaxing with their siblings.

The Larger room more so focused on ice motifs. Similar to the entrance to the hive, the Larger facilities were expertly crafted, sculpted, and shaped into beautiful architecture to surround the spacious area with its intricate detail.

The air in the room was chilly, even to the standards of the changelings in the hive. This is to ensure the food is preserved and all bacteria is killed before consumption. The cold also slowed the aging of the food, keeping the food from aging once they are stored in the Lager area. Many sections of the room were kept dark to further preserve all nutrients in whatever food is stored in its designated storage section.
----
"By the way, is there anything you have a taste for?"
Alula asks her brother once the two have spotted a few of their siblings resting in a tiny group.

Shivers shook his head. "No, but there is stuff I don't like."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Aerial Mommy makes sure that all nymphs are actually having fun in the pile and also get enough air into their tiny lungs. She then remarks that the Boopable Bouncy Ball is not really in the pile and actually on the run, bouncing away from the nymphs.

Shadow Mommy's audience settles in; each one grabs lots of her mane to hug it while they watch with eager eyes while their ears are perked up to catch every detail.

Shadow Without Form purrs further at the flame mare while little ones play around them. He admits that it is likely these little adventurers were brought here earlier by a Chroma who frequently cuddles her days away with a pair of Purring Queens - he also surmises that they may or may not have snuck in via shadow just sensing the presence of a Mommy somewhere, or gotten lost in shadows in the first place and then sensed a Mommy nearby or perhaps a pair of bountiful treasures every nymph seems to have a instinctual attraction towards that said Mommy is affixed to much to everyone's delight.

Amity has quite a time stifling laughter at having the towering Empress softly chewing on the latex Pets semi-squeaky nose like a Nymph. The Princess' tail thwaps against the bed as Amity very happily is nibbled on by Segment.

The Empress peers at Amity: apparently she hears her pet's reaction but is too tired to understand and thus gives a blank half-lidded stare with a faint amusement on her lips.

Benevolence joins in the flailing since the flail-y mood is quite infectious, especially for a creature that lives off the emotions of others. The Yellow Queen too beckons the Elemental over to the tangled ball of Nymphs.

The nymph pile squeaks bravely and flails their limbs every which way - this naturally includes their silly sister - as they all declare something insensible that not only makes sense to the tiny nymphs but also is something they agree is deserving of heroic recognition, as well as a plate of delicious cookies each!

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Shadow Mommy's audience settles in; each one grabs lots of her mane to hug it while they watch with eager eyes while their ears are perked up to catch every detail.

Shadow Without Form purrs further at the flame mare while little ones play around them. He admits that it is likely these little adventurers were brought here earlier by a Chroma who frequently cuddles her days away with a pair of Purring Queens - he also surmises that they may or may not have snuck in via shadow just sensing the presence of a Mommy somewhere, or gotten lost in shadows in the first place and then sensed a Mommy nearby or perhaps a pair of bountiful treasures every nymph seems to have a instinctual attraction towards that said Mommy is affixed to much to everyone's delight.

Shadow Mommy continues her story, showing how other types of stars like little griffons, ponies, minotaurs and even dragons mingle with the nymph stars and become friends, booping each other in celebration.

The flaming mommy starts wondering if her boobs somehow have a gravitational pull that pulls everything and everyone towards it to want milk. She's also quite impressed that the nymphs have such a strong connection to her that they can circumvent the magical barriers that protect the Spire from unwanted intruders.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The hound looks over at the mare, stroking her chin for a moment and nods. "Okay. Let's see if it can be done." She dug around for more of the ingredients. Setting them to the side and pouring a cup of tea from the whistling kettle. "Here. Try this for now, Ma'am." Knife turned and continued with the cooking.

Alice blows on the tea a bit before sipping some. It is good tea, Alice says as much to the Maid.

The Empress peers at Amity: apparently she hears her pet's reaction but is too tired to understand and thus gives a blank half-lidded stare with a faint amusement on her lips.

Amity beams at her Owner with great deals of love and happiness towards the Empress. 

The nymph pile squeaks bravely and flails their limbs every which way - this naturally includes their silly sister - as they all declare something insensible that not only makes sense to the tiny nymphs but also is something they agree is deserving of heroic recognition, as well as a plate of delicious cookies each!

Benevolence squeaks along with them, her prehistoric squeaks cheering on her sisters to flail with great fervor so that they may wave their tiny hoovesies to glory!

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Shadow Mommy continues her story, showing how other types of stars like little griffons, ponies, minotaurs and even dragons mingle with the nymph stars and become friends, booping each other in celebration.

The happiness of this story brings many a happy chirp from the audience who are very pleased with the progression, so much that one of them kisses the Shadow Mommy's nose.

The flaming mommy starts wondering if her boobs somehow have a gravitational pull that pulls everything and everyone towards it to want milk. She's also quite impressed that the nymphs have such a strong connection to her that they can circumvent the magical barriers that protect the Spire from unwanted intruders.

The Shadow Without Form somehow ignores his lack of form to shrug before offering a theory that maybe the wards recognized the little ones as hers and thus allowed them to enter via its existing pathways?

Amity beams at her Owner with great deals of love and happiness towards the Empress. 

The Empress smiles at her silly pet before nuzzling the latex pet very carefully, enjoying the closeness as she tucks her far larger head side by side with her pet's, squishing Amity into the crook of her considerable neck before beginning to purr quietly.

Benevolence squeaks along with them, her prehistoric squeaks cheering on her sisters to flail with great fervor so that they may wave their tiny hoovesies to glory!

The nymphs agree! Cookies must be had! It is essential!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress smiles at her silly pet before nuzzling the latex pet very carefully, enjoying the closeness as she tucks her far larger head side by side with her pet's, squishing Amity into the crook of her considerable neck before beginning to purr quietly.

Amity lavishes soft kisses on her Empress' neck and shoulder, gently and at a relaxed pace as the Pet Princess feels herself drifting softly into a thoughtless and sedate state of rest and doting happily on her Owner as they lay there together.

Benevolence squeaks in agreement and attempts to start a unified chant for this.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The happiness of this story brings many a happy chirp from the audience who are very pleased with the progression, so much that one of them kisses the Shadow Mommy's nose.

The Shadow Without Form somehow ignores his lack of form to shrug before offering a theory that maybe the wards recognized the little ones as hers and thus allowed them to enter via its existing pathways?

The Shadow Mommy continues the tale with the stars all baking cookies and cake together, eating them while having some milk. The nymphs can also smell the cookies, cake and milk quite clearly before they all appear out of the darkness right in front of them, ready to be eaten and drunk.

Flame Mommy is certain that the tiny nymphs must have used Mommy's love signature like a string to navigate the maze of wards and barriers, showing them the way through.

Aerial Mommy is quite happy to announce that the little squeakers demanding cookies can actually get cookies, creating clouds that rain cookies down onto the nymph pile.