CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Odd. Something's getting in it's way for sure, though I don't think the save is bad (it's denying access to a .bak file and not the actual save). If I understand your posts right, you could try loading your save on computer using the .swf of Revamp, make a new save, then loading that into the editor to see if that works. If that doesn't work, Minerva could work as a substitute for CoCEd, though it might take getting use to; Minerva isn't built with an interface tailored and simplified for editing CoC saves like the editor is, so you may have to do some research to find out how to make simple edits. Sometimes, the strings and their values are self-explanatory, sometimes not so. Etis' link above will lead you to it.

Also, check this link out for a run down of how a save file is structured when looking at it from Minerva's eyes and tips on where to change what and how.

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Save_editing

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonGir13

Jan 18, 2016
Wasn't there a mod before this that was allowed to be on the android? I remember having a version of it and then accidentally uninstalling it and losing that version for the regular COC with no mod.  o_O

Harel

Jan 12, 2016
Thanks for the mod; lotsa fun additions, with wondrous variety!

I'd like to request that the Futa Form Perk not enforce testicle ownership; just the peen, vagoo and tetas, please. I like the ability to not lose or to regain the naughty bits from both genders, but the balls just don't always belong, IMO.

Thanks

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
PS. If I sounded I was trying been harsh for you I'm sorry. I just bringing my pov on things you touched in your post ^^ So I hope you will jsut normaly pick up disscussion with me. (Somehow lately it was a little bit silent here...mostly from Kitteh without any news when new version can come out ^^)

I'm Just spewing out Ideas is all..

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
SOme funny interaction I noticed last night on Brutal difficulty (ok jk it prolly can happen at any diff setting but I just first time spot it on this extreme hard setting ^^).

So I got Marble to camp after...many adventures (like meeting 3-4 ratzul in a row at lake when I was looking for 3rd whitney enc to unlock farm). So she was for a while at camp and then I started purification quest of her. All was going good she even went to bring her cute lil sister. And during time she was away not in camp I thinked 'let build another section of walls'. I done all I need and then....Marble out of nowhere comed and helped my PC build wall section faster ^^ After that I checked...yup she still fetching Clara to my camp and not physicaly in camp or near enough to come help with construction.

So yeah I suppose other actions of building wall/cabin would also meantion 'non existent at the moment in camp' Marble helping PC build it. I think it matter of little changes to game check before looking for helpers during building if...Marble not actual went to bring Clara. Other two helpers luckly I think once their in camp never leave way Marble does.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Any odds well get to see new content before the HTML release?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If you mean 1.3.8 it's out for almost whole day.

EDIT: And I do already noticed few things with carpentry aren't exactly as their should be :/ but I think are easy fixable :D

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
--ADDITIONS--

• New resource: Stones. It currently has no uses but it will be eventually used for building.
  • Several new achievements! There is also an achievement for having a population of 5000.
  • Several new perks: Juggernaut and Cold Fury.
  • Zebra-morph codex entry has been added.

--CHANGES & TWEAKS--

• Shield racks are now carried over through ascensions.
  • Buffed Marae bark armour by 10 points. Expect it to be nerfed though if it's deemed overpowered.
  • Valkyries now have a chance to drop a shield.
  • Retconned the human carpenter shopkeeper to be zebra-morph.

--BUG FIXES--

• Fixed many bugs that were introduced from pull request. There may still be some left over.
  • Kelt broken into Kelly now counts towards NPCs dedicked.
  • You can now be properly recognized as shark-morph.
  • Fixed a bug where codex entry for orcs can be permanently locked out.

Just in case someone has a hard time figuring out what's new, pulled from the Github. 5000? Jebus, looks like I need to get started on that. Never had more than a few hundred.

waifuslayer

Jan 16, 2016
Hello, I have been trying to edit the source code i have but any changes i make to the code doesnt affect the game, im using flash developer and i was wondering what i was doing wrong. i edited by going to the folder classes-classes-scenes and then i selected camp. i changed it so it would say nothing as a test but then i ran the CoC_0.9.4_mod_1.3.7.swf and it still had all the writting. can someone help me please.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I realy hope Kitteh is considering to fix the demon morph and shark morph yet

by the way what are the effect of Juggernaut and cold fury?

Edit:shark morph has been fixed yay its a first step :3

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Just in case someone has a hard time figuring out what's new, pulled from the Github. 5000? Jebus, looks like I need to get started on that. Never had more than a few hundred.

Heheh well I recall talk with Rycharde on Trello about upper limit of population of camp as he was talking how getting like 2k+ ant children giving him no achiev (so well no he got something to aim for xD - anyway there is hard limit on ants children too...like 5k ant children and no more Phylla will make ^^)

Speaking of Rycharde...his zebra-morphs from "someday to be added" Savanna zone found their way to the game (kudos to anyone who find this morphs ingame...well not it's so hard anyway if PC likes to check under ever stone or rock :p )

I realy hope Kitteh is considering to fix the demon morph and shark morph yet

by the way what are the effect of Juggernaut and cold fury?

Edit:shark morph has been fixed yay its a first step :3

demon-morph: +5 to speed and int and +20 to max lust (shark-morph fix was...allowing skin you got with shark TF item to count for score so...now game finaly finds that missing last point to set raceScore for shark at 4 :p )

also if I recall good siren-morph also isn't mix of shark and hapry bonuses and got it own bonuses that are: +5 str, +20 spe, -5 tou

For perks: Juggernaut - When wearing heavy armor, you have extra 10% damage resistance and are immune to damage from being constricted/squeezed (tier 2 perk) - there is one enemy attack that saying PC neck is constricted/squeezed but since I not sure if neck can be considered body part covered by armor too perk not work for this one case

Cold Fury - Berserking does not reduce your armor. (well and if you try get this one perk on lvl below 18 don't be suprised ;) yup it's first tier 3 perk ingame ^^)

Ok thing about regeneration perks and goo armor - she will keep hunger at 20 not 25 and for those 2 perks to work PC need have not 10+ but 25+ hunger (a small change to stop situation when hunger was enabled and PC after having goo armor put on would forever forget about eating anything)

Any other changes in this version not meantioned yet are so... under the hood ones so ppl will barely notice them so no need to meantion it xD

ShadowWraith

Jan 22, 2016
Having a bimbo moment - trying to find the new .swf for the mod, but I must be overlooking it.  I got the 1.3.6, but pretty sure that won't have the new additions.  Somebody direct my eyes to where I need to look, please?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Actualy Siren do mix with harpy for some funny reason resulting in 135 speed. Again its to be expected from a multirace combo. Interestingly enought this makes Siren the only non centaur combo to be able to reach above 130 speed wich is acceptable considering the loss of stat in thoughness

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I've heard wonders of that gane's character creator, so... if only! Even if I'm not into uncanny valley oddities, that'd be worth a try.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Actualy Siren do mix with harpy for some funny reason resulting in 135 speed. Again its to be expected from a multirace combo. Interestingly enought this makes Siren the only non centaur combo to be able to reach above 130 speed wich is acceptable considering the loss of stat in thoughness

Pardon my interest...what type of morph game call you in this case? Harpy or Siren? Well I could only quess why you can mix harpy and siren stats boosts...for siren you need 2 shark and 2 harpy mutations. So if you on top of those get 2 more harpy mutations you got...4 harpy mutations and 2 shark at once, which makes game giving you bonuses from both raceScores. Also does you tried yet demon-morphs bonuses?

As side not I lately started play with speed/rapier combo on pc...it's quite entertaiming I must admit....if only game not been throwing at me tons of bimbo pots :( I need goddamit bacon bro brews not bimbo ones :/

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I have tried Demon morph-spider morph so far i might try naga next

My composition for siren is Harpy hair harpy arms harpy wing - Shark maw shark tail shark hair color shark skin so i guess my score is 4/4 it still call me a siren

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
heh so +3 harpy and +4 shark mutations but it does fullfill both siren and shark morph scores. And despite hainv them both high enough siren got priority to be meantioned on app screen so your PC been called siren in fact was siren/shark hybryd xD however it would sound stupid....well maybe for such cases of crossbreed morphs should be put additional req that PC can't be crossbreed and one of component morphs like if siren then can't have bonuses for having harpy or shark score high enough at the same time. A little cruel but well somehow becoming siren and on top of it getting shark bonuses sound little akward. But been siren and get other than harpy or shark bonus is still fine imho.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
By the way this isnt the bonus of shark morph but harpy morph as shark stop working the moment you no longuer have the shark dorsal fin which has to go so to get the harpy wings. Regardless if you nerfed siren you would have to nerf cowgirl pegataur to as well as fox pegataur for behing outright insane statwise... ill have you realise a pega9tailfoxtaur has 150 speed and so does the pegaracoontaur. The dragonetaur has stats way more ridiculus then the siren to so i think siren is fine with the current 135 unless we start nerfing all hybrids. 

The reason why harpy stats appear with sirens is because harpy get points from having human ears or human face. Since i got shark face yet human ears instead of animal ears and human face (such as in the case of the pegaracoontaur) i do get a harpy score of 4 while technicaly turning shark morph require a shark score of nearly 5 body parts xD

Honestly combination should be thinked over so that some specific bonus dont overlap or give defrent effect see manticore for instance wich by default will likely have defrent stat althogeter from its body part combination

ShadowWraith

Jan 22, 2016
Sacred, you're right about the Black Desert character creation being fantastic!  However, think we'd need to take this game up an evolution or two before it'd make it too useful, just yet.  I'm actually making myself learn coding, graphics, the works, so that I might be able to help build games like that.

Currently, I'm also in the process of creating a new character for the Mod that will bring in a bit more humor, but also (hopefully!) some more sexy times with some of the current npcs, which is yet another reason that I'm learning the coding; so that I can help with the headache that such a character and task would create.  I'll run it by Kitteh before I try putting anything up, though, since I think that I should do that, and other reasons.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nice, tyvm. 

Ok, found info about Taurinum. Got 2 Equiniums and Mino blood. Rathasul has no option to craft Taurinum tho.

Taurinum like all others options you got from him at 2nd row of buttons require that you asked him to do some other stuff before. Like after 4-5 times he done anything for PC Reducto is unlocked, been bimbo/bro/futa (as futa from and brain perk) or bimbo-fy Sophie unlock his de-bimbo pot option, and few more uses of is services after unlocking reducto unlock prolactacid and taurinum options. So unless after say 10 times you used his services this two pot options not unlock it's some bug.

By the way this isnt the bonus of shark morph but harpy morph as shark stop working the moment you no longuer have the shark dorsal fin which has to go so to get the harpy wings. Regardless if you nerfed siren you would have to nerf cowgirl pegataur to as well as fox pegataur for behing outright insane statwise... ill have you realise a pega9tailfoxtaur has 150 speed and so does the pegaracoontaur. The dragonetaur has stats way more ridiculus then the siren to so i think siren is fine with the current 135 unless we start nerfing all hybrids. 

The reason why harpy stats appear with sirens is because harpy get points from having human ears or human face. Since i got shark face yet human ears instead of animal ears and human face (such as in the case of the pegaracoontaur) i do get a harpy score of 4 while technicaly turning shark morph require a shark score of nearly 5 body parts xD

Honestly combination should be thinked over so that some specific bonus dont overlap or give defrent effect see manticore for instance wich by default will likely have defrent stat althogeter from its body part combination

Ohh I see. Well CoC got a lil less variable body parts than TiTS have now so while having all those hybrids is cool we running into issue called: too little variable body parts to make counting racial scores easy. Hence situations like with harpy and siren arising.

Well I know there is few more morh types in code that game not giving bonus stats like said manticore (heck we even got so called race Mutants - as I seen their I tink closest to humans) so to make it all make more sense would be needed revamping whole body parts piece.

Mostly first phase would be adding at least few new types of body parts so no more treating shark skin as normal human skin that have specific color (that how currently game track if PC got shark skin) then would be recoginize how each body part count to each specific race score. Now looking how manticore or any other "exotic" morph racial score is counted is....at least bizzare and could cause similar to siren/harpy cases :p

ekim1793

Jan 24, 2016
Am i the only one who cant get my character to have sex after the latest update. like i have tried everything only time i can have it is when i get raped, and my masterbait option has been replaced with medatate option. please someone any help here

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Meditate is only accessible if you picked "History: Religious" as a starter perk. Your lust may also be too low to trigger sex scenes yourself, as many of them (not just after-action scenes after a fight) won't be available unless your lust is high enough. If I remember correctly, something like 33 is the cut off point for most scenes, if not all scenes with a minimum lust requirement. If all of these check out, then you may have a bugged save perhaps, which would be a bummer. I know a save built from the regular COC can be loaded into Revamp without a hitch, but it's not backwards compatible loading a Revamp save into normal CoC like that. Hope it's not, but you could attempt to "rebuild" you char in the save editor should it come to that.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Also, there are SFW setting somewhere, which is mostly disabling explicit content.