Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

ZinkShecoat

The smaller lady shivers faintly, her fur bristling faintly but just enough for the smallest of tremors to run across it causing a small glow to rise from their healthy white color that deepens slightly to a golden sunset before fading but leaing a tint of warmth upon the 'mare's' fur, and which rises a little as 'her' senses focus upon the tongue on 'her' large ear. 'She' almost halts and 'her' breath hitches up but 'she' disguises it into a deep inhale enjoying not a small amount of how the scent of her hound. 'Ah, and here I hoped I would see you wearing that most lovely maid uniform with those heels, you looked like a vision of dream in them...' Four hooves begin tracing idle circles upon Knife's back yet the upper two begin drawing along the shoulder structure of the canine. 'Particularly that lingerie underneath it.'

Knife blushes a little, sliding one of her paws inside the mare's lingerie to actually get her claws closer to the warmth radiating off her mate's body. "I said nothing about never wearing it again... All you had to do was ask." She gives a slightly rough squeeze and a playful nom on the ear enduring her licks. "And if the prince requires it... I'll show up in the maid uniform." The hound rubs her neck against the mare and hums happily.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife blushes a little, sliding one of her paws inside the mare's lingerie to actually get her claws closer to the warmth radiating off her mate's body. "I said nothing about never wearing it again... All you had to do was ask." She gives a slightly rough squeeze and a playful nom on the ear enduring her licks. "And if the prince requires it... I'll show up in the maid uniform." The hound rubs her neck against the mare and hums happily.

The unicorn requires several breaths that rise with each of Knife's actions, almost pausing to melt in the hound's grip before 'she' finds 'her' equilibrium again to huskily breathe in return both on the green canine's ear as well as mind while squeezing her eyes shut in focus lest her ears begin twitching any more than they already are under this barrage of most wondrous sensations. 'I never said I doubted, but it was something to ask,' begins the 'lady' carefully, slowly forming the words across their minds. 'So I will ask because I feel like being mischievous: my beloved husband and Hellhound In Green, would you please don you maid outfit and wear it as your best outfit to the diplomatic meeting and allow your loving wife t oaccompany you there? The dark green and white outfit, with underworn lingerie and corset possibly, with those heeled boots?'  At an unknown point the 'lady' even shuffles her posterior, moving a little hither and then tither, tempting Knife with a feeling of delicate warmth closing in on those fingers before the heat draws away but leaves a distinct warmth behind it like a perfume.

ZinkShecoat

The unicorn requires several breaths that rise with each of Knife's actions, almost pausing to melt in the hound's grip before 'she' finds 'her' equilibrium again to huskily breathe in return both on the green canine's ear as well as mind while squeezing her eyes shut in focus lest her ears begin twitching any more than they already are under this barrage of most wondrous sensations. 'I never said I doubted, but it was something to ask,' begins the 'lady' carefully, slowly forming the words across their minds. 'So I will ask because I feel like being mischievous: my beloved husband and Hellhound In Green, would you please don you maid outfit and wear it as your best outfit to the diplomatic meeting and allow your loving wife t oaccompany you there? The dark green and white outfit, with underworn lingerie and corset possibly, with those heeled boots?'  At an unknown point the 'lady' even shuffles her posterior, moving a little hither and then tither, tempting Knife with a feeling of delicate warmth closing in on those fingers before the heat draws away but leaves a distinct warmth behind it like a perfume.

The hound smiles and stands slowly, setting the mare down in the large seat. "You just stay right there." She marches into the closet and shuts the door. "Could you begin writing a response to the prince, so he knows when to expect us!" Knife calls back to Loaranna.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The hound smiles and stands slowly, setting the mare down in the large seat. "You just stay right there." She marches into the closet and shuts the door. "Could you begin writing a response to the prince, so he knows when to expect us!" Knife calls back to Loaranna.

Loaranna makes sure to give Knife a beaming happy smile before reaching her considerable curtain of a tail to the desk to begin amassing the ink required to write up the necessary diplomatic jargon. After all, forms must be followed in order to the informality to be established afterwards in the follow-up the the 'lady' will have 'her' tail write.

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna makes sure to give Knife a beaming happy smile before reaching her considerable curtain of a tail to the desk to begin amassing the ink required to write up the necessary diplomatic jargon. After all, forms must be followed in order to the informality to be established afterwards in the follow-up the the 'lady' will have 'her' tail write.

Knife steps out of the closet, her skirt catching a bit of air as she twirls out with the door. "There we go." She stops in front of the desk, skirt covering her stocking and boot clad legs, hands resting in front of the skirt to keep it from moving again. The hound bows a bit, a fraction of her corset peeking out. Her sidearm kept in the holster under her left arm and extra clips under the right. She flexes her fingers in the cut off gloves and looks up from her bow. "How does this do for you?"

*Reference

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
<Scene Change to Segment>

In the silence of the Throne Room the empress has spent her last energies on pressing, squeezing, squishing, tormenting, teasing, prodding, rubbing and yet also kissing her pet until Amity has reached this point of near insensate euphoria which no doubt is multiplied by being covered in the Empress' kiss lipstick marks of which the hues are seemingly endless t the smallest degree of changes often followed by teasing the small Imperial Pet's horn in particular to make Amity's mind buzz like a hive of wasps early insane from that single input: Segent in particular has enjoyed seeing just how far she could push Amty before administering another kiss; the end result pleases her immensely.

Amity meanwhile has felt as if she were on a roller-coaster of stimulation, the teasing, rubbing, pressing, and all these kisses have the Princess feeling as if she is flipping end-over-end through space whilst listening to radio static. The only ties to reality she has are the brilliant bursts of sensation her Empress gives her though due to the sheer overwhelming amount Ami's mind can't process it all fast enough, leaving her in a blissful haze of content and submissive delirium.  

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife steps out of the closet, her skirt catching a bit of air as she twirls out with the door. "There we go." She stops in front of the desk, skirt covering her stocking and boot clad legs, hands resting in front of the skirt to keep it from moving again. The hound bows a bit, a fraction of her corset peeking out. Her sidearm kept in the holster under her left arm and extra clips under the right. She flexes her fingers in the cut off gloves and looks up from her bow. "How does this do for you?"

*Reference

Lady Loaranna's eyes, which are almost constantly half-lidded as default, grow to full width yet expand beyond that as well. She spends several heartbeats there, lying on her side gazing with a smoldering pair of eyes at the hound in the maid outfit with very visible heat in her mind before 'she' finally nods: the motion is faint but 'she' repeats it several times to both 'herself'' as much as for Knife. Then 'her' smile deepens as a thought occurs to 'her'. 'This has several most enjoyable meanings, hound mine, but the foremost would be that you had a maid uniform designed based on the Enygma one since you enjoyed the freedom from choice and the empowerment of a maid's responsibilities.' the 'mare' softly casts out 'her' voice which does not hide just how desirable 'she' finds 'her' husband at the precise moment. 'It is a perfect fit which means you modeled for it no small amount, but even more important is the fact that you wear it so well that I must ask...did you happen to take classes in maid-ship? Or are you a natural talent?The final piece that Loaranna speaks is not a whisper nor a statement but a heated whisper right upon Knife's ears and the wife is not far from pouncing the green hound.

Amity meanwhile has felt as if she were on a roller-coaster of stimulation, the teasing, rubbing, pressing, and all these kisses have the Princess feeling as if she is flipping end-over-end through space whilst listening to radio static. The only ties to reality she has are the brilliant bursts of sensation her Empress gives her though due to the sheer overwhelming amount Ami's mind can't process it all fast enough, leaving her in a blissful haze of content and submissive delirium.  

The Empress gives one final snarl at Amity before releasing her clamping hold over Amity letting the unicorn finally see the lights of the Throne Room but without releasing her merciless hold over the unicorn, smirking triumphantly down at the pet still held in her grip.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress gives one final snarl at Amity before releasing her clamping hold over Amity letting the unicorn finally see the lights of the Throne Room but without releasing her merciless hold over the unicorn, smirking triumphantly down at the pet still held in her grip.

Amity's eyes take a few seconds to adjust to the light, especially given her affinity for the dark in the first place. Without conscious thought the Princess' eyes immediately take note of the dozens of kiss marks her Owner has left all over her. The sight makes Amity's heart flutter as well as fill her with a deep sense of awe and respect, seeing just how powerful and possessive the Empress is. As helpless and defenseless as she may feel, Amity also feels secure, safe, and protected. Because of this as much adrenaline that may be rushing through her blood Amity still feels secure. 

ZinkShecoat

Lady Loaranna's eyes, which are almost constantly half-lidded as default, grow to full width yet expand beyond that as well. She spends several heartbeats there, lying on her side gazing with a smoldering pair of eyes at the hound in the maid outfit with very visible heat in her mind before 'she' finally nods: the motion is faint but 'she' repeats it several times to both 'herself'' as much as for Knife. Then 'her' smile deepens as a thought occurs to 'her'. 'This has several most enjoyable meanings, hound mine, but the foremost would be that you had a maid uniform designed based on the Enygma one since you enjoyed the freedom from choice and the empowerment of a maid's responsibilities.' the 'mare' softly casts out 'her' voice which does not hide just how desirable 'she' finds 'her' husband at the precise moment. 'It is a perfect fit which means you modeled for it no small amount, but even more important is the fact that you wear it so well that I must ask...did you happen to take classes in maid-ship? Or are you a natural talent?The final piece that Loaranna speaks is not a whisper nor a statement but a heated whisper right upon Knife's ears and the wife is not far from pouncing the green hound.

Knife smiles and slowly stands up again, at her fully height and admiring her wife. "Well... I didn't mind the uniform... But I had some minor tweaks I wanted to make." She holds the skirt out a bit to show how much there is to flow, this action brings the hem halfway up her boots . "Black because it's a little more stealthy." The hound dropped the skirt and moved her hands up to thud proudly on her stomach. "It can protect against most any stabbing attacks, let alone bites from other hounds. I tested it myself in those regards." Knife slides her hands behind her back. "And if combined with the shirt a typically wear under my fatigues, it can hide my body heat from thermal goggles."

She steps around the desk and leans over to kiss Loaranna's cheek. "So yes it looks like the same design, but I reworked it to better suit me, the wearer. If Prince Enygma thinks it wrong, I'll take it back to the drawing board."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She steps around the desk and leans over to kiss Loaranna's cheek. "So yes it looks like the same design, but I reworked it to better suit me, the wearer. If Prince Enygma thinks it wrong, I'll take it back to the drawing board."

The warm colored unicon really had a question in 'her' mind, an important one at that too; unfortunately her brain seems to skip a few steps as her mane reaches to stroke Knife's own hair, tracing the shoulders as well as the details of the uniform thereupon and spreading across that torso. 'Would you mind please pouring your wife a glass of water? My mouth is quite dry suddenly,' whispers that warm voice in Knife's ear, followed by three kisses full of love.

. Because of this as much adrenaline that may be rushing through her blood Amity still feels secure. 

Segment picks up her purrs again but quietly, too happy to do more than enjoy the afterglow.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment picks up her purrs again but quietly, too happy to do more than enjoy the afterglow.

Amity nuzzles her loving Owner, extremely happy to belong to her.

ZinkShecoat

The warm colored unicon really had a question in 'her' mind, an important one at that too; unfortunately her brain seems to skip a few steps as her mane reaches to stroke Knife's own hair, tracing the shoulders as well as the details of the uniform thereupon and spreading across that torso. 'Would you mind please pouring your wife a glass of water? My mouth is quite dry suddenly,' whispers that warm voice in Knife's ear, followed by three kisses full of love.

With a warm smile and a soft click of her heels snapping together, Knife gives a sharp bow and walks over to begin pouring Loaranna a glass of water, making sure to also add a few ice cubes. The hound smiles over her shoulder, back to her wife, and begins pouring a glass for herself as well. She gets a sweet little idea and reaches into a cupboard, pulling out a silver serving tray and setting the glasses on it. Knife turns and begins heading for Loaranna again, but stops halfway, turns around for a minute to do something more. The room slowly fills with a light... Citrus-y scent?

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 With a warm smile and a soft click of her heels snapping together, Knife gives a sharp bow and walks over to begin pouring Loaranna a glass of water, making sure to also add a few ice cubes. The hound smiles over her shoulder, back to her wife, and begins pouring a glass for herself as well. She gets a sweet little idea and reaches into a cupboard, pulling out a silver serving tray and setting the glasses on it. Knife turns and begins heading for Loaranna again, but stops halfway, turns around for a minute to do something more. The room slowly fills with a light... Citrus-y scent?

Lady Loaranna's gaze was fixed upon Knife's form literally drinking in all those most wondrous details about the hound maid's body from posture to curves and everything either between those or beyond them but still she managed to keep 'her'self still except for that curtain of a tail that swishes in clear anticipation behind the curvaceous 'lady' whose eyes follow Knife's every movement as well as grow in size with each step of the green canince's heeled boots until Knife turns around. When the scent is released into the air the lady flares her nostrils, willing her senses to tell her without Art what the details of this delightful scent are, where it originates and mayhaps if it is Knife's planned idea.

Amity nuzzles her loving Owner, extremely happy to belong to her.

The Empress purrs softly as she directs her gaze down onto her pet once again, leaning down to nuzzle Amity but slower than previously, almost affectionately soft in her movements even if she makes no move to lessen her grip around the unicorn or the force pressing Amity firmly into the empress' thorax. Still the empress keeps her silence save for her soft purring, gazing down at Amity with that same possessive fire in her eyes but the hunger has mellowed: it seems the empress has finished literally ravaging her pet for a considerable amount of love.

ZinkShecoat

Lady Loaranna's gaze was fixed upon Knife's form literally drinking in all those most wondrous details about the hound maid's body from posture to curves and everything either between those or beyond them but still she managed to keep 'her'self still except for that curtain of a tail that swishes in clear anticipation behind the curvaceous 'lady' whose eyes follow Knife's every movement as well as grow in size with each step of the green canince's heeled boots until Knife turns around. When the scent is released into the air the lady flares her nostrils, willing her senses to tell her without Art what the details of this delightful scent are, where it originates and mayhaps if it is Knife's planned idea.

Knife turned around, walking over to Loaranna with two glasses of ice water, each containing a slice of lemon and lime. She bows slightly, offering the tray to the mare to decide which to take. "Here you go, M'lady." The hound smiles and makes sure to provide wiggles and wags in all the right spots to tease her wife's ocular senses. "Can I get you anything else?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife turned around, walking over to Loaranna with two glasses of ice water, each containing a slice of lemon and lime. She bows slightly, offering the tray to the mare to decide which to take. "Here you go, M'lady." The hound smiles and makes sure to provide wiggles and wags in all the right spots to tease her wife's ocular senses. "Can I get you anything else?"

The lady accepts one of the offered drinks onto a strand of Art to keep it levitating right by her nostrils whereupon she takes her time savoring the rich trove of scents rising from the drink before her Water Art swirls it lightly mixing a few other to optimally stir the delicious drink 'Oh yes; would you be a dear and tell me where upon your body you hid these marvels, dear maid?' hisses Loaranna with a faint sense of predatory nature in her voice.

ZinkShecoat

The lady accepts one of the offered drinks onto a strand of Art to keep it levitating right by her nostrils whereupon she takes her time savoring the rich trove of scents rising from the drink before her Water Art swirls it lightly mixing a few other to optimally stir the delicious drink 'Oh yes; would you be a dear and tell me where upon your body you hid these marvels, dear maid?' hisses Loaranna with a faint sense of predatory nature in her voice.

Knife gives a soft chuckle and slowly stands up, setting the silver tray on the desk and casually swaying to the sides a little. She sips at her own glass and stirs the drink with her index finger. "Well... Like a good necromancer..." The hound bends slightly forward, breasts heaving a little close to Loaranna's nose. "What is a good maid without a few tricks?" Knife giggles and stands up straight again, adjusting herself to full proper status and giving a light pat to the arm of the chair.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress purrs softly as she directs her gaze down onto her pet once again, leaning down to nuzzle Amity but slower than previously, almost affectionately soft in her movements even if she makes no move to lessen her grip around the unicorn or the force pressing Amity firmly into the empress' thorax. Still the empress keeps her silence save for her soft purring, gazing down at Amity with that same possessive fire in her eyes but the hunger has mellowed: it seems the empress has finished literally ravaging her pet for a considerable amount of love.

Amity contently nuzzles into the great thorax of the Empress, still considerably enthralled with the powerful being holding her so authoritatively. There is an obvious danger to it, or at least there should be with such a large predator looming over her but the distinct lack of fear shows the great trust the Pet Princess has for her Owner. Instead Amity feels only security wrapped up in a mass of Changeling Queen. She's plenty happy to keep feeding Segment as long she keeps wanting more to eat.  

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"I sure would." the elemental mare answers the Changeling King, "So I'll simply ask you to basically answer the same questions you asked me before if that's okay."

After she is done, the elemental mare resumes playing with the bulb and smiling happily, if a little tired.

<cut to King!Mena>
The colossal king changeling cleared his throat before he starts telling his story to the elemental mistress. He warned the elemental mare that his story is not filled with rainbows and butterflies. He is far from being the usual happy pony you's see everywhere you go.

The changeling king started his story by explaining he didn't come to Ponyville at random. He followed his sister Kimono after he heard about the situation she was in. Around that time, he was desperate to leave his mother's hive for any reason. Once he came to Ponyville, he was very underwhelmed. The changeling king admitted he thought the town was no better than the hive. He would've left the town earlier, if it wasn't for the fact he could actually hide when shit happened.

He eventually met Bones since his sister was usually seen talking with him. Both the Dreadwalker and the changeling disliked each other at first sight. What King!Mena found odd about his and the Dreadwalker's relationship was, no matter how much the two fought with each other, the two would never reach the point where they'd be willing to fight each other Sooner or later, the two were turning their antagonism on general customs and views in the town they found stupid.

King!Mena shook his head before he started his next half of his story. A small smile spread across his face as he continued to try keep himself calm. Somewhere within the hate, he and the Dreadwalker found themselves growing closer to each other. At first, it was nothing but a small relationship. The king changeling believed it was because the two didn't know how deep their relationship would go. It was not until Hearts and Hooves where their relationship hit its peak...

King!Mena stopped moving his mouth, his hooves now trying to cover his face. No matter how much the changeling king tried to shield his face away from Chroma's sight, his pale blue cheeks were still noticeable. King!Mena still tried his best to hide his face, even going as far as to use his lure to better hide his cheeks.  

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh, your relationship reached its peak, you say... a very interesting choice of words, but I do say that it's been a neverending mountain range for me with him in that regard." the elemental mare snickers in amusement, "He's always got something to experiment with, is open for lots of things and would always come with me on a bounty hunting mission if I asked him. We especially had a lot of fun exterminating a demonic infestation below a town. It definitely gave us a lot of combat experience."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh, your relationship reached its peak, you say... a very interesting choice of words, but I do say that it's been a neverending mountain range for me with him in that regard." the elemental mare snickers in amusement, "He's always got something to experiment with, is open for lots of things and would always come with me on a bounty hunting mission if I asked him. We especially had a lot of fun exterminating a demonic infestation below a town. It definitely gave us a lot of combat experience."

<cut to King!Mena>
The king changeling took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. The king changeling still wasn't used to blushing, so the strange heat on his cheeks still felt vvery uncomfortable to him.  As much as he wanted to hide under his queen, he still wasn't done with this story.  

The changeling king continued to take deep breaths until he was sure he could talk again. The deep breaths didn't help his cheeks, so he still had to cover a portion of his face with his hooves,
"Talking about these subjects are still very strange to me."  "Even when I came to Ponyville, I didn't even have a friend."  "I have found myself envious of Kimono for acquiring as many friends as she did."  "I did not have any idea what friendship was, and love was even stranger than the concept of friendship."

The king changeling began massaging his cheeks before he was able to reach the end of his story. The more memories the king found himself reminiscing about, the more his cheeks hurt.  The pain only intensified once he recalled his date with Bones, and especially what happened when the date ended,
"Despite dating's scary nature, it was oddly fun."  "I wouldn't mind going on another when the time comes."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"The way you talk about it clearly tells me that you care a lot about each other and that is basically what friendship and love are. Love has a lot more affection and passion in it, though." the elementa mistress suggests, "When I came to Ponyville, I didn't really know hat friendship is either, nor did I really know what it feels like, but it's one of those things that you can easily identify once youfeel them yourself."

"I think that Kimi herself wasn't that different either... I don't think she really had friends before that and I do recall that she was quite nervous when she revealed to me that she is a changeling, but I didn't really care from what species my first friend was. To me it was important that the one inside of that changeling body was someone I really care about."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife gives a soft chuckle and slowly stands up, setting the silver tray on the desk and casually swaying to the sides a little. She sips at her own glass and stirs the drink with her index finger. "Well... Like a good necromancer..." The hound bends slightly forward, breasts heaving a little close to Loaranna's nose. "What is a good maid without a few tricks?" Knife giggles and stands up straight again, adjusting herself to full proper status and giving a light pat to the arm of the chair.

The lady draws 'herself' taller righting her posture as she also rivets her eyes on Knife's form but especially onto those soft frontal assets that Knife has just displayed 'A very good point, I must agree,' whispers the 'lady's' voice but it is not matched in gentleness by 'her' fiery gaze which is focused onto the green hound. 'Be good and twirl a few times so that I can better....examine the result of R&D's work. I am highly curious as to their level of insight into such vital things such as a proper maid outfit...'  There comes a pause as the lady pauses to draw a long breath; in that moment Knife might jut glimpse the fire behind those carefully decorated eyes as well as the inferno fueling the right within that mind, especially as to how heated the breath is as 'she' exhales it out through her mouth. 'And even moreso how the maid wears it.' Behind the lady that considerable amount of tail swishes in a state of increased motion as a silent hint that Knife is causing something to stir very successfully.

Amity contently nuzzles into the great thorax of the Empress, still considerably enthralled with the powerful being holding her so authoritatively. There is an obvious danger to it, or at least there should be with such a large predator looming over her but the distinct lack of fear shows the great trust the Pet Princess has for her Owner. Instead Amity feels only security wrapped up in a mass of Changeling Queen. She's plenty happy to keep feeding Segment as long she keeps wanting more to eat.  

Segment's changes her feeding method from direct to indirect causing great whiffs of dark colors to arise from Amity; each one is like a great release of rumes through a number of vents located all over the little unicorn, each of which lets loose its very own singly colored fume cloud. Each and every one of them is drawn to the Empress whose horn spears them with a single lance of electricity, arcing a purple jolt to each cloud but also amid them, apparently drawing energy from them all over with this method while letting her electrical jolts move the little clouds to some basic formations while nibbling on Amity's mane still and also purring contently. "I received a notice from Ponyville Branch a short time ago, Amity; it seems your dedication to the Empire has inspired several others to take action against...undesirables," purrs the Empress' soft voice. "Would you happen to know anything regarding some alleged mysterious beings whom Ponyvillian Branch Of Imperial Security Force took down and contained? Or shall I simply smile and nod since you wish to not answer a most dire question?"

ZinkShecoat

The lady draws 'herself' taller righting her posture as she also rivets her eyes on Knife's form but especially onto those soft frontal assets that Knife has just displayed 'A very good point, I must agree,' whispers the 'lady's' voice but it is not matched in gentleness by 'her' fiery gaze which is focused onto the green hound. 'Be good and twirl a few times so that I can better....examine the result of R&D's work. I am highly curious as to their level of insight into such vital things such as a proper maid outfit...'  There comes a pause as the lady pauses to draw a long breath; in that moment Knife might jut glimpse the fire behind those carefully decorated eyes as well as the inferno fueling the right within that mind, especially as to how heated the breath is as 'she' exhales it out through her mouth. 'And even moreso how the maid wears it.' Behind the lady that considerable amount of tail swishes in a state of increased motion as a silent hint that Knife is causing something to stir very successfully.

Knife smiled, nodding her head to the lady and gave a twirl to her left, stopping as her back was facing Loaranna, then she spun back around to her right to face the mare. "I think it's rather good, considering it isn't what they normally turn out." The hound lifts her skirt a little to show off the boots again. "These I think are the closest they've gotten to having done something close to their norm." She also adjusts the head piece and her eye patch.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment's changes her feeding method from direct to indirect causing great whiffs of dark colors to arise from Amity; each one is like a great release of rumes through a number of vents located all over the little unicorn, each of which lets loose its very own singly colored fume cloud. Each and every one of them is drawn to the Empress whose horn spears them with a single lance of electricity, arcing a purple jolt to each cloud but also amid them, apparently drawing energy from them all over with this method while letting her electrical jolts move the little clouds to some basic formations while nibbling on Amity's mane still and also purring contently. "I received a notice from Ponyville Branch a short time ago, Amity; it seems your dedication to the Empire has inspired several others to take action against...undesirables," purrs the Empress' soft voice. "Would you happen to know anything regarding some alleged mysterious beings whom Ponyvillian Branch Of Imperial Security Force took down and contained? Or shall I simply smile and nod since you wish to not answer a most dire question?"
"Mysterious beings?" Amity cocks her head. "I mean with the diversity of both sentient and non-sentient lifeforms- Unless you mean... Did we capture... A naked ape?" Amity's eyes widen. As a Hunter she'd heard stories since first going freelance after formal Magical Gunner training ended and she was ordered to to roam free righting wrongs and keeping the peace.

As odd as it may be, more than Angels, Demons, Witches, or Monster Mares, a bipedal primate capable of speaking and using tools is the strangest thing Amity can imagine.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
As odd as it may be, more than Angels, Demons, Witches, or Monster Mares, a bipedal primate capable of speaking and using tools is the strangest thing Amity can imagine.

Empress Segment very certainly does not snort in an undignified manner like a young school filly who just heard a dirty joke; nor does her body heave as she tries to hold in her mirth at thinking about that joke. She especially does not fail to lose her composure against the tide of deep belly laughs that rise from inside her to echo around the throne room filling it with the Empress' laughter. In addition it is not evident from any alleged laughter how deeply amused by this term "Naked Ape" the empress could be because she most assuredly is not laughing. Moreover, the Empress does not hold Amity tightly to reward Amity with kisses on the unicorn's face while stifling her amusement. "Is that what they call them?" she certainly does not struggle to giggle out. "Naked apes? Really? NAKED APES?!"

Knife smiled, nodding her head to the lady and gave a twirl to her left, stopping as her back was facing Loaranna, then she spun back around to her right to face the mare. "I think it's rather good, considering it isn't what they normally turn out." The hound lifts her skirt a little to show off the boots again. "These I think are the closest they've gotten to having done something close to their norm." She also adjusts the head piece and her eye patch.

Loaranna nods, several times in fact, yet 'she' never once blinks as 'she' lets 'her' eyes roam across the green hound's body, starting from the boots. 'Remind me, did the department alter the boots? They appear to cling to your feet most becomingly in ways to my eyes seem to emphasize the best attributes them but I hope they also provide all the support you could need.'

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna nods, several times in fact, yet 'she' never once blinks as 'she' lets 'her' eyes roam across the green hound's body, starting from the boots. 'Remind me, did the department alter the boots? They appear to cling to your feet most becomingly in ways to my eyes seem to emphasize the best attributes them but I hope they also provide all the support you could need.'

"They provide support and also look very pleasing." The hound responds. "They are crafted using the materials of my regular boots, but held to the design specs of the pair I wore in Neigh Orleans. So same pattern, sturdier materials." Knife gives a tiny chuckle and sits on the desk, putting her foot up a bit for the mare to inspect closer.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Empress Segment very certainly does not snort in an undignified manner like a young school filly who just heard a dirty joke; nor does her body heave as she tries to hold in her mirth at thinking about that joke. She especially does not fail to lose her composure against the tide of deep belly laughs that rise from inside her to echo around the throne room filling it with the Empress' laughter. In addition it is not evident from any alleged laughter how deeply amused by this term "Naked Ape" the empress could be because she most assuredly is not laughing. Moreover, the Empress does not hold Amity tightly to reward Amity with kisses on the unicorn's face while stifling her amusement. "Is that what they call them?" she certainly does not struggle to giggle out. "Naked apes? Really? NAKED APES?!"

"They supposedly have some term or another they refer to themselves as but for all intents and purposes 'Naked Ape' is the accepted and most widely used term." Amity assures. "To think, not only do they exist but one was captured so close to Ponyville... Its like a Cold Fusion reactor just showing up under the dirty spoons at the local ice cream parlor." The Princess is in such a daze over the historical as well as mythological ramifications of a Naked Ape being found that it takes the kisses and absolutely adorable actions of the Empress to sink in.

When they do however Amity is overcome with glee, nuzzling and gushing affection on Segment inspired by the affection, cuteness, and being able to share such a momentous occasion with her.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"They provide support and also look very pleasing." The hound responds. "They are crafted using the materials of my regular boots, but held to the design specs of the pair I wore in Neigh Orleans. So same pattern, sturdier materials." Knife gives a tiny chuckle and sits on the desk, putting her foot up a bit for the mare to inspect closer.

Loaranna climbs down from the bed itself with an almost lazy casualness, flicking ‘her’ mane as ‘she’ first steps down from the bed accompanied by a great amount of powerful orange-red dress cloth surrounding ‘her’ slender body all over it like a great cloak fluttering in an ethereal wind. It trails after ‘her’ as ‘she’ first treads on the floor one dainty step of ‘her’ hooves at a time crossing the distance until the unicorn, standing at ‘her’ full height, is right by the hound. In spite of their difference in height the ‘mare’ takes time to lean down yet flickers ‘her’ Art to call forth more than a few aetheric copies of ‘her’ eyes to marvel at the twin boots.

And without warning, the faintest of touches occur on the material of the boots, reminiscent of a familiar, arm tongue trailing right upon dark green fur as the ghostly sensations ignore every logical bit they are in violation of.

When they do however Amity is overcome with glee, nuzzling and gushing affection on Segment inspired by the affection, cuteness, and being able to share such a momentous occasion with her.

"Never you fear, Little Amity. Every horror story about them is not only true but according to the reports the stories are not even a drop in the ocean. If you can even imagine a scenario whether good or ill they have it to astounding scale and revel in it, as absurd as that may sound," purrs the empress as she calms down somewhat, focusing on her pet to sedate herself rather then keep giggling yet still her smile is very wide. "Luckily for everyone involved The Empire is very willing to share our culture with those savages...or rather, break them in and show them where their rightful place is under our heel." The second part of her speech Segment delivers with a hardening voice. "We have learned everything worthwhile from observing the single naked ape in here for five full minute. I understand the observation team demanded Brain Bleach after the experience."

ZinkShecoat

And without warning, the faintest of touches occur on the material of the boots, reminiscent of a familiar, arm tongue trailing right upon dark green fur as the ghostly sensations ignore every logical bit they are in violation of.

Knife shivers a little, her toes curling a bit in her boots. "..." She blushes and keeps her skirt down as her wife toys with her.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 Knife shivers a little, her toes curling a bit in her boots. "..." She blushes and keeps her skirt down as her wife toys with her.

The sensations linger, as faint in touch as they are in sight, mere whiffs of touch lining behind one or another as they number two, four and then six under the dominant gaze of the lady who towers of the hound now, leaning into Knife's personal space a faint bit, just enough to kiss the hound reassuringly before 'her' eyes slowly begin trailing down from the hound's beautiful features making no secret of how much Loaranna enjoys running 'her' eyes across the maid hound's body...until 'her' eyes slowly draw notice of the shuffling by the skirt, causing 'her' smile to widen ever so slightly. 'Oh my. Is someone enjoying her position? I wonder if I should reward my maid for such exemplar performance?'