Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Chroma looks at the queen, equally tired from filling the hollow heart for the queens to feed on, and gets comfortable between the blankets and her hooves.

"Well, if I smell like love, I hope you don't accidentally snack on me in your sleep."

She then points at the hollow heart and adds: "There's already something to snack on there."

The elemental mare also notes that Queen Fibra liked warmth, so she casts a little spell that makes warmth spread from the tiny mare across the blankets and the queen's body.

<cut to Fibra>
The red queen closed her eyes to very second the heat from the elemental mare's magic made contact with her body.  Her hoofs tightened around Chroma while her much larger muzzle began to bury itself into the elemental mare's fiery mane. 

The red queen was unable to do anything other than agree with what the elemental mistress said with a soft mumble.  The elemental mare would have to focus her hearing on what Fibra was trying to say, for the red queen was too sleepy to correct herself. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Fibra>
The red queen closed her eyes to very second the heat from the elemental mare's magic made contact with her body.  Her hoofs tightened around Chroma while her much larger muzzle began to bury itself into the elemental mare's fiery mane. 

The red queen was unable to do anything other than agree with what the elemental mistress said with a soft mumble.  The elemental mare would have to focus her hearing on what Fibra was trying to say, for the red queen was too sleepy to correct herself. 

Chroma is certainly trying to hear what Fibra is saying but she's also very tired and enjoys the queen's embrace.

She may be tiny and tired, but that doesn't mean that the elemental mare doesn't put effort into returning the cuddle, using her magic to wrap her mane around Fibra's muzzle, leaving holes for her to breathe easily.

The mane was pretty much filled with her scent, but thanks to its fiery nature, is also very warm and soft to the touch.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
In the ring the eldritch queen, in spite of her appearance that would send lesser minds gibbering into madness, reaches over as she shifts her position from where she is literally curtained over Queen Diluculum. Rather than wear her full form the larger queen re-formed herself to a large space of stars wherein her large voids of color stare from, using her distorted form to both cuddle, nuzzle and kiss all over Diluculum's form gently, especially Diluculum's neck frills as those aquatic maneuver pieces make for wonderful objects to lavish affection on while causing the smaller queen to squirm just a little bit in spite of Diluculum's best efforts not to do respond, and most of all not let those frills flex on their own in response to Dira's affectionate actions of which diminutive kisses places along those frills seems to cause them to flare wide open.

Yet out of the corner of one of her eyes - which are numerous enough that the eldritch queen forgets their number occasionally - a particular detail strikes the eldritch queen as heartwarming to see in such scale that her lips twist a slight nuance wider. 

Queen Percute, a massive queen rarely seen outside her literal sphere of crushing pressures amid which her swarm of tiny changelings lurk in depths where not even Theta would swim for fear of what lies in there... is holding a tidal wave around herself in a vortex of dark water in which the underwater queen is lazing silently, yet in spite of her bulk the queen is visibly floating amid a maelstrom gently nuzzling a changeling whose form is matched to hers but where she is a buoyant threat in silence the king she is holding in her multiple tendrils is a sharp-angled predator that screams to all instincts to run because the deep sea monster is like a nightmare from a dream now haunting anything it can find. The sight of that haunter being so dotingly cuddled makes even the eldritch queen smile warmly.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Chroma is certainly trying to hear what Fibra is saying but she's also very tired and enjoys the queen's embrace.

She may be tiny and tired, but that doesn't mean that the elemental mare doesn't put effort into returning the cuddle, using her magic to wrap her mane around Fibra's muzzle, leaving holes for her to breathe easily.

The mane was pretty much filled with her scent, but thanks to its fiery nature, is also very warm and soft to the touch.
<cut to Fibra >
After the red queen mumbled out her agreement to the elemental mare's comment, the red queen yawned and shifted her body to snuggling in closer to Chroma's body.  Fibra's muzzle resumes burying itself in the elemental mare's animated mane.  

The red queen's muzzle began to move again, but not for the sake of exchanging more words with Chroma.  This time to crimson queen's muzzle was moving, gently picking up a few strands of Chroma's hair.  Fibra purred to herself, finding that even the elemental mare's main tasted like love.  

ZinkShecoat

Knife walked out of the shower, having dried her fur off and made sure to get herself fresh smelling. She sits on the edge of the bed, wearing a pair of dark jeans and a maroon dress shirt, her shirt unbuttoned to let her chest free for a bit. The hound stretches and looks over to her paperwork, waving it off, and deciding to see if her wife was awake and coherent.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife walked out of the shower, having dried her fur off and made sure to get herself fresh smelling. She sits on the edge of the bed, wearing a pair of dark jeans and a maroon dress shirt, her shirt unbuttoned to let her chest free for a bit. The hound stretches and looks over to her paperwork, waving it off, and deciding to see if her wife was awake and coherent.

Loaranna is reclining on her side curled lazily around Knife so that the 'mare' belly gently presses to the hound's back. The lady is resting 'her' head upon the dark green hound's lap enjoying the closeness while brushing 'her' tail idly upon air, drawing faint patterns in it lazily.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
<cut to King!Mena>
Once the crimson queen was in a deep enough state of slumber, the ink colored king began to stir within his queen's embrace. The changeling king began to look as if he was about to communicate with his queen. Once the changeling king opened his mouth, the sounds pouring out of his throat sounded nothing like how a conventional changeling “click” would sound.

The sound that came out of the king's mouth would be best described as the sound of air and water mixing in a moist, often slimy environment. It is a sound that, first sounds wrong (especially compared to how the “usual” changeling would sound like), but the squelch brings to this otherwise unsavory sound something beautiful because of the liveliness in the sound. The strange sounds were conveyed through a number of tones, constantly raising and lowering in the same way to ocean would.

After the king left the queen's hold, didn't immediately part with her. He instead went to nibbling on any tendril that was close to him. He lovingly nibbled and nuzzled his queen for a couple more minutes before he was ready to see the blanketed elemental mare.

The changeling king who was advancing towards the elemental mare looked like the mixture of a changeling and a monster from the depths of the abyss. The most notable example being both the glowing tear-drop shaped "lure" on the top of his head, and the uniform rows of "lights" streaming down his form. Both the bulb and the "lights" glowed softly on occasion.

More of the changeling king's physiology could be seen as he gets closer to the elemental mare, such as the tidal wave that capsules the lower portions of the king's body. The controlled mess of blacks and blues crashed and rippled into each other, their varying shades becoming the more distinguishable the closer the king walks towards Chroma.  

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to King!Mena>
Once the crimson queen was in a deep enough state of slumber, the ink colored king began to stir within his queen's embrace. The changeling king began to look as if he was about to communicate with his queen. Once the changeling king opened his mouth, the sounds pouring out of his throat sounded nothing like how a conventional changeling “click” would sound.

The sound that came out of the king's mouth would be best described as the sound of air and water mixing in a moist, often slimy environment. It is a sound that, first sounds wrong (especially compared to how the “usual” changeling would sound like), but the squelch brings to this otherwise unsavory sound something beautiful because of the liveliness in the sound. The strange sounds were conveyed through a number of tones, constantly raising and lowering in the same way to ocean would.

After the king left the queen's hold, didn't immediately part with her. He instead went to nibbling on any tendril that was close to him. He lovingly nibbled and nuzzled his queen for a couple more minutes before he was ready to see the blanketed elemental mare.

The changeling king who was advancing towards the elemental mare looked like the mixture of a changeling and a monster from the depths of the abyss. The most notable example being both the glowing tear-drop shaped "lure" on the top of his head, and the uniform rows of "lights" streaming down his form. Both the bulb and the "lights" glowed softly on occasion.

More of the changeling king's physiology could be seen as he gets closer to the elemental mare, such as the tidal wave that capsules the lower portions of the king's body. The controlled mess of blacks and blues crashed and rippled into each other, their varying shades becoming the more distinguishable the closer the king walks towards Chroma.  

The elemental mare is quite oblivious to the approaching changeling, too focused on cuddling the sleeping crimson queen with her mane. Even if she wasn't cuddling her, she would have likely been to tired to even notice anyway.

Instead, the abyssal changeling king can see the tiny mare hug the queen's muzzle with her mane while hugging the large hooves with her legs. Occasionally, one of her legs kicks lazily and she seems rather content inher current position.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The elemental mare is quite oblivious to the approaching changeling, too focused on cuddling the sleeping crimson queen with her mane. Even if she wasn't cuddling her, she would have likely been to tired to even notice anyway.

Instead, the abyssal changeling king can see the tiny mare hug the queen's muzzle with her mane while hugging the large hooves with her legs. Occasionally, one of her legs kicks lazily and she seems rather content inher current position.

<cut to King!Mena>
The changeling king lowered his neck to where Chroma's relaxed body was at, making sure she wasn't too sleepy before he started talking to her.  The long bulb that dangled on his head slowly poked her with its glowing bulbous head before the king asked her,
"Are you awake?"

The king stopped poking the elemental mare, now waiting for a response (or any response) from the tired elemental mistress.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to King!Mena>The changeling king lowered his neck to where Chroma's relaxed body was at, making sure she wasn't too sleepy before he started talking to her.  The long bulb that dangled on his head slowly poked her with its glowing bulbous head before the king asked her,
"Are you awake?"

The king stopped poking the elemental mare, now waiting for a response (or any response) from the tired elemental mistress.

Chroma tiredly opens her eyes and sees Mena standing there, smiling at him.

"Oh, another changeling in need of a tiny mare-plushy?" she asks amusedly, "Or might there be a different reason why you need me?"

The elemental mistress flops onto her back, not breaking the cuddle of her mane and the Crimson Queen's muzzle and then prods the bulb that poked her as if it was a mobile of sorts.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Chroma tiredly opens her eyes and sees Mena standing there, smiling at him.

"Oh, another changeling in need of a tiny mare-plushy?" she asks amusedly, "Or might there be a different reason why you need me?"

The elemental mistress flops onto her back, not breaking the cuddle of her mane and the Crimson Queen's muzzle and then prods the bulb that poked her as if it was a mobile of sorts.

<cut to King!Mena>
"Different reason."  "I just want to chat, seeing as how everyone is getting reacquainted with you too."
The changeling king answered to the elemental mare, still keeping his bulbous bulb close to Chroma's reach.  The bulb continued to emit its soft glow to further lure the elemental mare. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to King!Mena>"Different reason."  "I just want to chat, seeing as how everyone is getting reacquainted with you too."
The changeling king answered to the elemental mare, still keeping his bulbous bulb close to Chroma's reach.  The bulb continued to emit its soft glow to further lure the elemental mare. 

Chroma keeps playing with the glowing bulb like a little foal would and giggles. She's still tired, but playing with the bulb definitely helps to keep her awake.

"Well, is there anything in particular topic you'd like to talk about? Magic? Napping places? Philosophy? Or maybe something completely different?" Chroma asks the Changeling King humorously, "Anything goes, really, I'm not picky and too tired to resist anyway... well, as long as you don't do what animals with lures usually do when something gets close to it of course."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Chroma keeps playing with the glowing bulb like a little foal would and giggles. She's still tired, but playing with the bulb definitely helps to keep her awake.

"Well, is there anything in particular topic you'd like to talk about? Magic? Napping places? Philosophy? Or maybe something completely different?" Chroma asks the Changeling King humorously, "Anything goes, really, I'm not picky and too tired to resist anyway... well, as long as you don't do what animals with lures usually do when something gets close to it of course."

<cut to King!Mena>
"We can talk about you."  "I still don't really know my sister-in-law well enough for my liking."
The changeling king answered as he slowly lowered his body to where Choma was laying.  After the changeling king was able to reposition himself to where he can both relax and make eye contact with the elemental mare, his bulb slowly lowers itself to Chroma's reach again. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to King!Mena>"We can talk about you."  "I still don't really know my sister-in-law well enough for my liking."
The changeling king answered as he slowly lowered his body to where Choma was laying.  After the changeling king was able to reposition himself to where he can both relax and make eye contact with the elemental mare, his bulb slowly lowers itself to Chroma's reach again. 

"Well, family bonding is a part of what I'm here for and I'd also like to get to know my brother-in-law as well." Chroma answers Mena, resuming her play with the bulb, "From your looks you seem to live in the deep sea, right? How is it down there? Even though I can control water very well, I never actually went ahead and explored the deep sea thousands of meters below the surface."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, family bonding is a part of what I'm here for and I'd also like to get to know my brother-in-law as well." Chroma answers Mena, resuming her play with the bulb, "From your looks you seem to live in the deep sea, right? How is it down there? Even though I can control water very well, I never actually went ahead and explored the deep sea thousands of meters below the surface."

<cut to King!Mena>
"Imagine living somewhere where it is always night." "There is no light at all down there."  "The only light available is the lights you are born with."  "My queen and I do not mind at all, along with our nymphs."
The king changeling answered the elemental mare's question with a brief description and a shrug.  He was so used to being in the deeps, it was commonplace to him.  

"Now I will ask you a question...or questions."  "Who exactly are you?"  "What I mean is who is the mare under the title?"  "Where did she come from?"  "How did she get to where she is today?"
The changeling king began firing question after question to the elemental mare.  He may have met Chroma a few times in his life, but those times were when Mena was afraid to show his real form to anyone.  Seeing as he was a king now, he thought this would be the best time to hear anything he may have missed in the past. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma stops playing with the glowing bulb for a moment and tilts her head as she's looking at Mena with a mixture of surprise and confusion.

"So... you basically want me to tell you the story of my life then?" she inquires rethorically, "Well, I guess I'll give you the short version then... otherwise this would likely take too long."

The elemental mare then tells the changeling king how she grew up in an orphanage with the burden of her curse and how she got her cutie mark and fled, whereafter she spent several years living in the wilderness.

Next she tells him about the time when her life started taking a turn for the better as she moved to Ponyville where she slowly managed to make friends for the first time despite her curse. One of these friends happened to be Kimono who she met while searching for gems. She also mentions how they had fun with each other and how much it meant to her that there was someone who wasn't instinctively afraid or at least wary of her.

After that, she tells Mena how she met Bones, her other special someone, who she actually didn't like much when they first met, but quickly grew very close to each other during the process of the demon and terrorist attacks on Ponyville which also earned them their demon hunter titles.

She continues her story by telling him how she researched her own origins with Bones and found that her parents were still alive and had hired a voodoo mage to curse her in order to harvest the power of her emotions. This ultimately lead to her killing them and inheriting access to the Elemental Spire which earned her the title of elemental mistress that she's know by today.

As part of her duties, she took a trial set up by the Elemental Lords that made them consider her worthy. Later, she lessened the tensions between the Elemental Lords by giving them a neutral playing field within the Spire to teach magic and discuss issues.

As for what else she does, she only mentions that she did various bounty hunting missions and took part in several battles against radical pony factions, most notably when they abducted the Elements of Harmony.

She then proceeds to explain how she was best friends with Kimi for a long time, but it didn't stay at that. There was no real fixed point at which they went from being friends to being lovers. It was all a very dynamic process over a longer period of time and had many events that conteinbuted to this development like attaining a demonic form, giving each other support when needed or even their sexual activities.

"Well, that's just a quick summary of course, but it should give you an overview." the elemental mare concludes, "If you'd ask me who I am now, I'd say I'm a little mare who likes to love, make love, cuddle, play and study magic."

She happily giggles into her tiny hoof after her last sentence.

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna is reclining on her side curled lazily around Knife so that the 'mare' belly gently presses to the hound's back. The lady is resting 'her' head upon the dark green hound's lap enjoying the closeness while brushing 'her' tail idly upon air, drawing faint patterns in it lazily.

Knife rubs her wife's head, kissing Loaranna's cheek. "Well aren't you a pile of lazy~" The hound massages the 'mare's' neck, sliding her claws up and down the length of silken fuzz. "What do you think if we let the pups have a little playtime? You can stay on the bed while I check my paperwork real quick."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, that's just a quick summary of course, but it should give you an overview." the elemental mare concludes, "If you'd ask me who I am now, I'd say I'm a little mare who likes to love, make love, cuddle, play and study magic."

She happily giggles into her tiny hoof after her last sentence.

<cut to King!Mena>
As the elemental mistress told her story, the king changeling's face took the likeness of an interested nymph. The king changeling form was still, the only thing on his body moving (besides the fun sized bulb) was his ears.  His ears continuously twitched o capture every word he heard to create mental notes with them. His mind especially made sure to take note of whenever Chroma would talk about her relationship with either his sister or The Dreadwalker. 

After the elemental mare was finished with her riveting tale, the changeling king asked with a slight sense of eagerness in his voice,
"Since I have a good idea who you are, I am guessing you would like to know who I am?"  "It is only fair."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife rubs her wife's head, kissing Loaranna's cheek. "Well aren't you a pile of lazy~" The hound massages the 'mare's' neck, sliding her claws up and down the length of silken fuzz. "What do you think if we let the pups have a little playtime? You can stay on the bed while I check my paperwork real quick."

The 'lady' of the ship makes an unhappy indistinct noise: a mix of a faint whinny with a longing note that she forms as 'her' slender head reaches to nuzzle a little longer into Knife's lap clearly attempting to indicate that Loaranna really dislikes the idea of Knife getting up and walking away when 'she' could be snuggling against said hound's warm body very clearly enjoying the sensation.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to King!Mena>As the elemental mistress told her story, the king changeling's face took the likeness of an interested nymph. The king changeling form was still, the only thing on his body moving (besides the fun sized bulb) was his ears.  His ears continuously twitched o capture every word he heard to create mental notes with them. His mind especially made sure to take note of whenever Chroma would talk about her relationship with either his sister or The Dreadwalker. 

After the elemental mare was finished with her riveting tale, the changeling king asked with a slight sense of eagerness in his voice,"Since I have a good idea who you are, I am guessing you would like to know who I am?"  "It is only fair."

"I sure would." the elemental mare answers the Changeling King, "So I'll simply ask you to basically answer the same questions you asked me before if that's okay."

After she is done, the elemental mare resumes playing with the bulb and smiling happily, if a little tired.

ZinkShecoat

The 'lady' of the ship makes an unhappy indistinct noise: a mix of a faint whinny with a longing note that she forms as 'her' slender head reaches to nuzzle a little longer into Knife's lap clearly attempting to indicate that Loaranna really dislikes the idea of Knife getting up and walking away when 'she' could be snuggling against said hound's warm body very clearly enjoying the sensation.

"Haha." Knife pets her wife's head and gently lifts the 'mare' as if it was nothing. She walks over to her desk and sits down with Loaranna in her lap facing her. "Come on, rest your head up here." The hound pats her shoulder and smiles warmly at the adorable mare. She produces a little music player and sets it up on the desk, skimming through a box of cassettes to listen to.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Haha." Knife pets her wife's head and gently lifts the 'mare' as if it was nothing. She walks over to her desk and sits down with Loaranna in her lap facing her. "Come on, rest your head up here." The hound pats her shoulder and smiles warmly at the adorable mare. She produces a little music player and sets it up on the desk, skimming through a box of cassettes to listen to.

Loaranna is all too happy to seize the opportunity to press 'her' slim body to Knife's far more muscular one practically melting from the contact in spite of or perhaps due to wearing only her exquisite lingerie that lingers like a shadow around her body gently stroking all of Knife's fur where they touch as four straw-thin hooves reach to curl around the hound's firm form, clinging to the canine as the 'mare' snuggles 'her' head into the crook on the hound's neck, almost digging in there using 'her' narrow face to settle in comfortably before sighing contently once again.

<Scene Change to Segment>

In the silence of the Throne Room the empress has spent her last energies on pressing, squeezing, squishing, tormenting, teasing, prodding, rubbing and yet also kissing her pet until Amity has reached this point of near insensate euphoria which no doubt is multiplied by being covered in the Empress' kiss lipstick marks of which the hues are seemingly endless t the smallest degree of changes often followed by teasing the small Imperial Pet's horn in particular to make Amity's mind buzz like a hive of wasps early insane from that single input: Segent in particular has enjoyed seeing just how far she could push Amty before administering another kiss; the end result pleases her immensely.

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna is all too happy to seize the opportunity to press 'her' slim body to Knife's far more muscular one practically melting from the contact in spite of or perhaps due to wearing only her exquisite lingerie that lingers like a shadow around her body gently stroking all of Knife's fur where they touch as four straw-thin hooves reach to curl around the hound's firm form, clinging to the canine as the 'mare' snuggles 'her' head into the crook on the hound's neck, almost digging in there using 'her' narrow face to settle in comfortably before sighing contently once again.

Knife gently massages her wife's back, running her claws slightly through the soft mane. She puts on a cassette for simple background noise and begins going over the papers and things on her desk. "How goes your efforts on fixing things, Dear? I hope you aren't over working yourselves." The hound pushes a few orders through from the bottom of the command chain, slowly making her way through to her personal stuff.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife gently massages her wife's back, running her claws slightly through the soft mane. She puts on a cassette for simple background noise and begins going over the papers and things on her desk. "How goes your efforts on fixing things, Dear? I hope you aren't over working yourselves." The hound pushes a few orders through from the bottom of the command chain, slowly making her way through to her personal stuff.

Loaranna does something atypical of her: she begins to snicker so deeply that her dainty belly can be felt heaving quietly against Knife’s muscles, almost teasingly softly in spite of the rapid movement of her entire underbelly. 'Oh yes, beloved hound. If anything I can assure you that the problems have mutually solved each other,' the little lady titters as she nuzzles into the green fur, apparently rewarding her with extra nuzzling. 'The snowflake has met with a very hostile rush of air you are familiar with, and wouldn't you know the little snowflake has been take by the wind, never to experience what the wind does not will. Oh the delicious irony of that one: it thought itself free when all along it was ensuring its own eternal enslavement to something worse than it could imagine.' Loaranna's voice is heavily tinted by mirth; it is only her Art that lets her project her voice as her belly heaves in deep albeit soundless laughter.

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna does something atypical of her: she begins to snicker so deeply that her dainty belly can be felt heaving quietly against Knife’s muscles, almost teasingly softly in spite of the rapid movement of her entire underbelly. 'Oh yes, beloved hound. If anything I can assure you that the problems have mutually solved each other,' the little lady titters as she nuzzles into the green fur, apparently rewarding her with extra nuzzling. 'The snowflake has met with a very hostile rush of air you are familiar with, and wouldn't you know the little snowflake has been take by the wind, never to experience what the wind does not will. Oh the delicious irony of that one: it thought itself free when all along it was ensuring its own eternal enslavement to something worse than it could imagine.' Loaranna's voice is heavily tinted by mirth; it is only her Art that lets her project her voice as her belly heaves in deep albeit soundless laughter.

Knife smiles, kissing her wife's cheek. "That sounds like..." She chuckles and rubs Loaranna's flanks. "Very good news~" The hound snuggles with the mare and kisses into her lover's mane. She notices something a little odd in her stack of personal papers and mail. "Hmmmm." Knife holds up an envelope much different from the rest, aged and slightly weathered looking with a wax seal keeping it shut. She cuts the top and pulls the contents out, slowly reading through the fine scrawl.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife smiles, kissing her wife's cheek. "That sounds like..." She chuckles and rubs Loaranna's flanks. "Very good news~" The hound snuggles with the mare and kisses into her lover's mane. She notices something a little odd in her stack of personal papers and mail. "Hmmmm." Knife holds up an envelope much different from the rest, aged and slightly weathered looking with a wax seal keeping it shut. She cuts the top and pulls the contents out, slowly reading through the fine scrawl.

Loaranna shows 'her' own happiness by pressing against Knife a little more firmly while shifting 'her' toned posterior better for those clawed fingers to feel its details as 'she' sniffs deeply of Knife's own powerful scent. 'Yes dear? What surprises have sprung upon us?' whispers her voice its question.

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna shows 'her' own happiness by pressing against Knife a little more firmly while shifting 'her' toned posterior better for those clawed fingers to feel its details as 'she' sniffs deeply of Knife's own powerful scent. 'Yes dear? What surprises have sprung upon us?' whispers her voice its question.

Knife holds firm to Loaranna's bottom with one paw while bringing the note over with the other. "It's a summons, I'm being called to Neigh Orleans for something... Unspecified." She offers the letter for her wife to read. "It's not a joke, I don't think... What say you? Is this real?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife holds firm to Loaranna's bottom with one paw while bringing the note over with the other. "It's a summons, I'm being called to Neigh Orleans for something... Unspecified." She offers the letter for her wife to read. "It's not a joke, I don't think... What say you? Is this real?"

The unicorn faintly shifts 'her' posterior teasingly along Knife's hand, almost moving like 'she' sought to adjust 'her' body posture only to revert to the present status after it seems 'she' might shift to some other position, yet she also moves 'her' lingerie-clad body against Knife's so that 'her' breath reaches to wash over Knife's. 'Oh yes it is, beloved. The emblem that the ruler, Prince Enygma, uses is quite unique. As you recall you are the ruler of hounds and Neigh Orleans is very keen on diplomacy to promote goodwill and growth across all borders. This is perhaps the greatest foundation step, beloved hound. I say we take it...would you wish for you wife to accompany you or my rather darker self? '

ZinkShecoat

The unicorn faintly shifts 'her' posterior teasingly along Knife's hand, almost moving like 'she' sought to adjust 'her' body posture only to revert to the present status after it seems 'she' might shift to some other position, yet she also moves 'her' lingerie-clad body against Knife's so that 'her' breath reaches to wash over Knife's. 'Oh yes it is, beloved. The emblem that the ruler, Prince Enygma, uses is quite unique. As you recall you are the ruler of hounds and Neigh Orleans is very keen on diplomacy to promote goodwill and growth across all borders. This is perhaps the greatest foundation step, beloved hound. I say we take it...would you wish for you wife to accompany you or my rather darker self? '

The hound slowly rolls her paw across the mare's sensual curvy posterior. "Well, as much as I enjoy your darker side... I believe I should have my wife at my side for these important business moments." She gently grazes both sets of claws through the pale fuzz coating Loaranna's firm, yet soft, body. "It will be nice to return to Neigh Orleans... I'll have to dig out my dress uniform." Knife leans in and slowly glides her tongue along Loaranna's ear.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The hound slowly rolls her paw across the mare's sensual curvy posterior. "Well, as much as I enjoy your darker side... I believe I should have my wife at my side for these important business moments." She gently grazes both sets of claws through the pale fuzz coating Loaranna's firm, yet soft, body. "It will be nice to return to Neigh Orleans... I'll have to dig out my dress uniform." Knife leans in and slowly glides her tongue along Loaranna's ear.

The smaller lady shivers faintly, her fur bristling faintly but just enough for the smallest of tremors to run across it causing a small glow to rise from their healthy white color that deepens slightly to a golden sunset before fading but leaing a tint of warmth upon the 'mare's' fur, and which rises a little as 'her' senses focus upon the tongue on 'her' large ear. 'She' almost halts and 'her' breath hitches up but 'she' disguises it into a deep inhale enjoying not a small amount of how the scent of her hound. 'Ah, and here I hoped I would see you wearing that most lovely maid uniform with those heels, you looked like a vision of dream in them...' Four hooves begin tracing idle circles upon Knife's back yet the upper two begin drawing along the shoulder structure of the canine. 'Particularly that lingerie underneath it.'