Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Yet another of the Dreadwalker winks into existence without a nanosecond's warning. 'Somepony called for a disaster in pony form?' he inquires playfully with a small smile.

"Hello Bones." Amity states respectfully, bowing her head a bit. "I was hoping to hear my little ones are safe too. I don't doubt they are, but there is power in words and I'd like it to be said aloud they are okay." The Walking Fortress explains softly. 

He kisses her nose in reply. And then a second time as well as a third, fourth and finally fifth time. 

Tara giggles and begins trading kiss for kiss with her love.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Hello Bones." Amity states respectfully, bowing her head a bit. "I was hoping to hear my little ones are safe too. I don't doubt they are, but there is power in words and I'd like it to be said aloud they are okay." The Walking Fortress explains softly. 
The necromncer nods while widening his smile slightly. 'I usually would not but you are the family pet and besides which you still owe me which means I get to feel like the World Biggest Smug Bastard, pardon my Prench...' he begins before looking to Chroma.

"I do believe our little puppy has a few concerns, though." she tells the necromancer.

'Hold the puppy snugly dear,' he requests of Chroma. 'The news is going to be staggering so I want the family pet held safely.'

He draws a long breath caredully aligning his thoughts before projecting next in clearly enunciated but slowly forming sentences:'The little ones are all safe. The little ones are all fine. No one was injured, no one is traumatized. Your little ones were sleeping under a blanket and are all under constant guard until the situation is restored to safely. Furthermore, I have restored Ponyville to its latest stable status. You can meet them there if you wish.'

Even though Bones has survived what has ate away at most of the world, the thought of losing the Dreadwalker was still fresh on the Arch Angel's mind.  He continued to blink away what tears were trying their best to form as he asked Bones the good news he has for the Arch Angel to hear.

The Dreadwalker kisses the Archangel on the lips, holding that perfect moment for as long as Superbia will let him: it is a small kiss full of love, the pink Art flowing from his hear directly to Superbia's mind while the Dreadwalker's wings cradle the angel pying special attention to those flared hips as well as all of thise wonderful curves. 'There there my dear angel, let it all out. I'm right here, I'm right here, and I'm never leaving.''

Tara giggles and begins trading kiss for kiss with her love.

He squeak-hisses softly at Tara before nomming her nose playfully.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna makes a peeved sound. 'You just wait, hound mine' 'she' growls softly at Knife while watching the hound from underneath 'her' faintly decorated eyelids that add faint smoke to those two burning eyes. The green pups instantly leap at the chain as a few try to noseboop it, each one with a nose busily snuffing at the chain's area oyt of clear curiosity...although a majority hide beind one of the closer parents with a tiny yipe.

Knife smiles and jingles the chain a little more for the pup, kissing her wife's neck. 'Don't worry, Dear. We'll have our fun as soon as everything is fixed.' She gently strokes Loaranna's mane. 'Can't tell me you won't be tired after working so hard, you'll need all the hugs and kisses, and other things, that you can get.'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
He squeak-hisses softly at Tara before nomming her nose playfully.

Tara snickers at the silliness of the Necromancers and reaches up with her forehooves to boop his nose from the left and right alternating between the two.

'Hold the puppy snugly dear,' he requests of Chroma. 'The news is going to be staggering so I want the family pet held safely.'

He draws a long breath caredully aligning his thoughts before projecting next in clearly enunciated but slowly forming sentences:'The little ones are all safe. The little ones are all fine. No one was injured, no one is traumatized. Your little ones were sleeping under a blanket and are all under constant guard until the situation is restored to safely. Furthermore, I have restored Ponyville to its latest stable status. You can meet them there if you wish.'

"Knowing they're safe is enough for now." Amity says in relief. "I'll go back when y'all do. I'm not just going to run off and live in ignorance whilst there is still work to do." The Princess states in a kind but determined tone. 

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The Dreadwalker kisses the Archangel on the lips, holding that perfect moment for as long as Superbia will let him: it is a small kiss full of love, the pink Art flowing from his hear directly to Superbia's mind while the Dreadwalker's wings cradle the angel pying special attention to those flared hips as well as all of thise wonderful curves. 'There there my dear angel, let it all out. I'm right here, I'm right here, and I'm never leaving.''

<cut to Superbia>
The Arch Angel resumed kissing the Dreadwalker.  Before he was ready to hear any of the news the Dreadwalker had for him, he first wanted to enjoy the closeness between him and the Dreadwalker.  Eventhough the first kiss was more than enough to sooth the Arch Angel's once aching heart, but he wanted one more kiss before the two will have to resume resolving the problem affecting Equus. 

The Arch Angel broke the kiss between him and the Dreadwalker, now both sated and calmed down enough to think straight.  He let out a small and relieved sigh before he asked the Dreamwalker,
"Okay love, what is the news you need to tell me?"  

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
OOC: OOC = Out of character. IC = In character. Post notes = OOC notes explaining IC actions to help with comprehension. Had my profile approved by med via PM, edited it to include what was sent to me as I'm not sure how the statistics system works as I don't know what the defaults are whether they start at 0 or are different based on race/perk/sex/whatever or whether those or the interplay between them that gives you your level 1 statistics. I will need someone to help with that but I will RP like I intended my character sheet to allow and retract anything that doesn't conform to the owner's rules without a fuss. I'm playing this as if my character had been going somewhere and ended up here instead, he won't have amnesia but he will be confused about where he came from and where he was going as I haven't used him like half a decade and have forgotten what he was doing last myself. He won't be able to leave the same way he came and he will find most of his abilities mysteriously sealed, only able to use what his body/mind/Equestrian physics can support in this reality as he adjusts to it(levels up).

Post notes: Old habit from old forums, I chuck stuff here for clarification before reading. A lot of people used to this a decade ago. Also used to chuck the song I was listening to, people did that a lot too to help theme their posts. Mostly midis, we got youtube now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRBkcN3FGws Frog Theme - Metal Guitar Cover

IC: With a brilliant flash of light so bright it overpowers the sun in the sky by a thousand fold for fraction of a second, a terrifying large bolt of lighting tears though the blue cloudless sky toward a forest just outside of Ponyville reaching out from somewhere deep in space to shatter the ground of a clearing in the forest with the more force than an artillery strike and shaking the earth with a mighty roar. The point of impact glows a faint red with the residual heat where the bolt touched earth and upon it stands a young man clad in white, his knee-length white cape flapping in the dying wind as he regards his scenery with a steely gaze. The verdant sunlit grove he is standing in was battered a little by the wind kicked by the lightning but remains otherwise untouched except for the exact point the lightning struck, a small jagged circle of grass blackened by electricity. 

"Is this where I was meant to come? I wonder..." The young man soft lips twist into a frown as he begins to stride through the forest, obviously confused by he surroundings. Where he ever came from and wherever he was going, it certainly wasn't Equestria. Soon the forest begins to thin out again and he spots a town in the distance through a clearing with a dirt road leading towards it, couldn't be further than a mile away by rough estimate. "Walking is for pleb..." Mutters the young man as he looks down at his knee-height white leather riding boots; they were polished to a mirror like sheen when he arrived. As he nears town, young man slows his pace and dusts off his white trousers and white tunic before giving the gold buttons a quick polish with his thumb and the edge of his matching white cape. Finally stopping on the outskirts of town, he readjusts his long white cape to cover his left arm and shoulder as well as conceal his rapier from anyone standing in front of him who might give him only a cursory glance.; not every place he had visited in the past had appreciated strangers waltzing into town openly baring arms. Anyone who saw him from the side behind would see the end of his rapier's sheathe poking out from under his white cape though and no one would be able to mistake it for but a weapon.

"Mmm... Gonna need a place to stay while I work out where I am..." The young man reaches under his cape and pulls out a small but heft bag filled with various coins and currencies from myriad of destinations and opens up to check if he has something people in town might trade for a lodgings and a meal, maybe a vehicle or a mount if he has enough money.

"Shin-Ra scrip, eh... Junk now." The young man tosses some tattered, scrappy scrip on the ground and keeps rifling through the coin purse, finding a couple of thousand Gil notes that would still be good in Midgar but probably useless here; that he actually keeps. There is a few dozen gold and silver coins of different values weighing it down and a smattering of raw gemstones like diamonds, rubies, sapphires and emeralds, all very valuable depending where you're trying to barter with them. He'd been places where diamonds were as plentiful as rain drops and cities where gold paved the streets and people payed debts with time deducted from their lives; hopefully something he was carrying was useful or he'd be demeaned to hunting or even worse... manual labor to buy food and shelter. 

It is only when he looks up from the coin purse and sees a brightly coloured pastel pony pass him without a rider or a saddle that he begins to realize something is amiss with this dimension he has found himself in, he considers trying to reign in the errant animal but decides against it as it is not his place to go corralling other people's property and continues into town. As the man in white strides toward the center of town he tries to remember why he came here or if he even MEANT to come here in the first place, finding the events of the last few weeks to be a bit of blur in his mind. He loses himself in thought for a few moments and finds himself entering the town square at what he guesses is about noon from the position of the sky above, glancing around he realizes hasn't actually yet seen any sign of people yet all around him are brightly colored ponies of all descriptions engaged in all sorts of... strangely human activities. By a tree he sees one reading a book, by the fountain two are engaged in a deep conversation about the merits of... smiling while by a shop front you see two ponies haggling over the price of baked goods! 

"Where the hell am I? And..." The young man trails off as he turns on the spot as he desperately searches the town for other people with his slate grey eyes, his lips twisting into a concerned frown as his left hand slowly moves up to grasp the hilt of his rapier concealed rather poorly under his cape. "And... Where the hell are all the people?" He continues still in disbelief, he doesn't understand why a town of... ponies would live in houses with door handles... How did they get onto the rooftops to shingle them? He has a terrible thought, maybe the people in this dimension are the work animals and the ponies are the masters here? It would explain why there are door knobs on some of the front doors and it's explain why he hasn't seen any people; they've all been put in prison camps and are only allowed out for labor he wildly speculates.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 Knife smiles and jingles the chain a little more for the pup, kissing her wife's neck. 'Don't worry, Dear. We'll have our fun as soon as everything is fixed.' She gently strokes Loaranna's mane. 'Can't tell me you won't be tired after working so hard, you'll need all the hugs and kisses, and other things, that you can get.'

The 'mare' sniffles a little as 'she' rests 'her ' slender head upon Knife's shoulder and closes 'her' eyes while inhaling the hound's scent. 'You are just too wonderful, you know that.'' the 'lady' murmurs quietly into the hound's ears. 

The pups on the other paw are very eagerly peeking out from underneath their mother's extensive skirt to watch some braver siblings pad closer to the most amazing thing they have seen since yesterday, which is the rattling chain they suddenly find inexplicably fascinating to the umpteenth degree. Many still cling to Knife's shins as well for the security that provides or even chase each other there.

'Although I do wonder if you would like to go say hello to a dimensional traveler who just arrived in Ponyville?' Loaranna then murmurs. 'We would not wish to be rude hosts to the person who just arrived in this strange world.'

Tara snickers at the silliness of the Necromancers and reaches up with her forehooves to boop his nose from the left and right alternating between the two.
The Necromancer responds by making his nose honk like a foal's toy. He smiles a little at the effect, clearly happy at the result. 'Did you know the little ones find my honking nose the most amusing toy in the world?'' he manages to inquire with an almost straight face.

"Knowing they're safe is enough for now." Amity says in relief. "I'll go back when y'all do. I'm not just going to run off and live in ignorance whilst there is still work to do." The Princess states in a kind but determined tone. 

He shrugs his withers with a casual notice. 'There is a new manner of visitor. I have the memories from you that I would require so you are free to come and go as you please. This is not to say you are not welcome to spend time here but you are very much like the family dog when the family is trying to move: a panting pile of wagging tail topped by a silly expression.'

'

The Arch Angel broke the kiss between him and the Dreadwalker, now both sated and calmed down enough to think straight.  He let out a small and relieved sigh before he asked the Dreamwalker,
"Okay love, what is the news you need to tell me?"  

'Well first of all our precious little stars are all perfectly safe and dreaming, most of something natural like endless mammaries to feed on or infinite skies to fly in, and the rest of being snuggled with us,' murmurs the Dreadwalker into the Archangel's ear while tightening hi hold just a tiny bit further but also ignoring the roars of the Chaos-Infused Spawn roaring something by the projection. 'Secondly everyone we knew, loved and cherished has been saved so no losses occurred in spite of the Green Eyed Devil's best effort. I cannot imagine how it must seethe in frustration at all its wasted effort.' He even pauses to deliver the point of his sardonic commentary with a smile that he in turn uses to sneak a few more tender kisses on Superbia's, lips as well as cheeks and then nose, each time leaving a clear pink tingling. 'And thirdly I cleared the world historyof a few nastier things so they can be forgotten like they should have been, while tweaking a few of the successes. Oh just wait until I get you home and underneath my tender cares...' He even ends that vaguely ominous promise with a final ,deeper kiss.

ZinkShecoat

Knife kisses Loaranna's cheek, patting the mare's back. "I shall humbly go to through out the welcome mat, Dearest." The hound sets the length of chain down so the pups can get closer without the rattling or their mother can take over the action. "Does this one return home, or shall we just pop down to say hello? I may need to go back to the ship and grab some gear if you want it brought in."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife kisses Loaranna's cheek, patting the mare's back. "I shall humbly go to through out the welcome mat, Dearest." The hound sets the length of chain down so the pups can get closer without the rattling or their mother can take over the action. "Does this one return home, or shall we just pop down to say hello? I may need to go back to the ship and grab some gear if you want it brought in."

Loaranna hums softly before kissing Knife's nose. 'Be a dear and deck out to meet our guest. Make him feel welcome to the world even if it consists of Ponyville with its fields. The Desert Wind will be where it always is. The Highway of Shadows will lead you. Visit the ship if you wish to wear something staggeringly handsome...even if you do not need that.' Loaranna runs 'her' smouldering gaze all over the dark green hound with clear appreciation for all the details 'her' eyes drink in. 'I trust your judgement dear hound. The ponies should not find you any bit of odd either. Have fun.' 

The pups have wandered in and a few bravest ones are now rattling the chain, finding it so cool that many just pause to stare at it with wide eyes, clearly finding its mystery world-haltingly fascinating.

ZinkShecoat

"Take care, Darling." Knife smiles, kisses her wife once more and turn to head along the shadowy trail. She reaches up and barks a few orders into her shirt collar, somewhere out in the cold, dark void an intercom crackles to life and a vessel's crew is humming to life. The mighty ship roars into the star filled ocean, plotting a course back to Equus.

Jacknife cracked her knuckles, standing fully dressed for combat from head to toe. The hound wore OD fatigues, pants tucked into a pair of muddy boots and the sleeves rolled up to the elbow. Over the uniform was a set of black webgear, four pouches on the chest, on on the left side above her hip while her data recorder rested above her right.

The hound had a pistol holster strapped to her right hip, large pouch to hold various tools and equipment rested on the small of her back and a knife tucked underneath it for easy access. She had a shotgun slung on her left hip and her paws were covered by a pair of black leather fingerless gloves. She snarled and walked forward a determined look in her left eye, the right covered by an old leather patch. She ran a paw through her forest green fur and strode into the park, finding a bench and casually sitting down.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

He shrugs his withers with a casual notice. 'There is a new manner of visitor. I have the memories from you that I would require so you are free to come and go as you please. This is not to say you are not welcome to spend time here but you are very much like the family dog when the family is trying to move: a panting pile of wagging tail topped by a silly expression.'
 "Well sometimes the dog can carry a small box or maybe a hat." Amity giggles quietly. "I just want to feel involved I guess. Maybe I'm just over-compensating."

The Necromancer responds by making his nose honk like a foal's toy. He smiles a little at the effect, clearly happy at the result. 'Did you know the little ones find my honking nose the most amusing toy in the world?'' he manages to inquire with an almost straight face.
"I totally can believe that." Tara laughs. "That's a really great sound you made there!" The Archangel decides to test out the honker a few more times.  

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
'Well first of all our precious little stars are all perfectly safe and dreaming, most of something natural like endless mammaries to feed on or infinite skies to fly in, and the rest of being snuggled with us,' murmurs the Dreadwalker into the Archangel's ear while tightening hi hold just a tiny bit further but also ignoring the roars of the Chaos-Infused Spawn roaring something by the projection. 'Secondly everyone we knew, loved and cherished has been saved so no losses occurred in spite of the Green Eyed Devil's best effort. I cannot imagine how it must seethe in frustration at all its wasted effort.' He even pauses to deliver the point of his sardonic commentary with a smile that he in turn uses to sneak a few more tender kisses on Superbia's, lips as well as cheeks and then nose, each time leaving a clear pink tingling. 'And thirdly I cleared the world historyof a few nastier things so they can be forgotten like they should have been, while tweaking a few of the successes. Oh just wait until I get you home and underneath my tender cares...' He even ends that vaguely ominous promise with a final ,deeper kiss.
<cut to Superbia>
The Arch Angel found his eyes stinging again the more the Dreadwalker continued revealing what news he had for the Arch Angel.  The Arch Angel cursed under their breath, still baffled and frightened they are still very emotional even after the ache in their heart was soothed.  Blinking seemed to not work anymore, for they didn't sooth the sting in the Arch Angel's eyes or stopped the strange tears from coming. 

Superbia looked away from the Dreadwalker as he continued to fight with his tear ducts, tears now forming out of both relief and the joy.  

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015

"Well sometimes the dog can carry a small box or maybe a hat." Amity giggles quietly. "I just want to feel involved I guess. Maybe I'm just over-compensating." 
"It's all up to you, puppy." Chroma emphasizes, "You can be the little puppy that tries helping with the rebuilding, the puppy that helps by being a cuddly ball of fluff that can be cuddled to relieve stress or the puppy that proudly watches over her little ones while wagging with her tail in a silly manner. There are more options, I suppose, but it's up to you to decide what you want to do right now. Don't worry about me, though. As much as I love cuddling my little pet puppy, I do have other adorable little things to cuddle when you're unavailable... or I could just cuddle Bones."

The large mare then picks up the stallion in question and cuddles him as well.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"It's all up to you, puppy." Chroma emphasizes, "You can be the little puppy that tries helping with the rebuilding, the puppy that helps by being a cuddly ball of fluff that can be cuddled to relieve stress or the puppy that proudly watches over her little ones while wagging with her tail in a silly manner. There are more options, I suppose, but it's up to you to decide what you want to do right now. Don't worry about me, though. As much as I love cuddling my little pet puppy, I do have other adorable little things to cuddle when you're unavailable... or I could just cuddle Bones."

"If my being cuddled is helpful I'm glad to help in that way, and any other way I can help whilst being snuggled. As much as I would like to run back to the new 'Reality' I feel like my place is here until the job is done." Amity explains humbly.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015

The pallid white necromancer literally squeak's at bein picked up for cuddles before leaning to nuzzle the mare tenderly. 'May thanks, beloved,' hisses his mind to her after he gets his bearings and also realizes he need ot hold onto her ith all eight forehooves. Another head literally pops out beside the first one to look at Amity then.

'Amity, be so good and be as adorable as you can for Chroma. Your contribution to er good mood is vital while I access the binding around your mind as well as soul to ensure the integrity of my previous work.'

The head then turns into tiny pink cotton candy drifting in astral winds, some of which eager tiny hooves reach for and call over ith their Art to nom on the sugary treat.

"I totally can believe that." Tara laughs. "That's a really great sound you made there!" The Archangel decides to test out the honker a few more times.  

The necromancers nose boops or honks at random but his smile keeps widening a tiny bit each time. 'This is one of my best works to the date, I dare say.'

Superbia looked away from the Dreadwalker as he continued to fight with his tear ducts, tears now forming out of both relief and the joy.  

He aits, nuzzling Superbia's neck, paying special attention to the little crook in the Archangel's neck he so enjoys resting his head in...so much so that he rests his head in there, closing his eyes in a moment with a content sigh.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
"Take care, Darling." Knife smiles, kisses her wife once more and turn to head along the shadowy trail. She reaches up and barks a few orders into her shirt collar, somewhere out in the cold, dark void an intercom crackles to life and a vessel's crew is humming to life. The mighty ship roars into the star filled ocean, plotting a course back to Equus.

Jacknife cracked her knuckles, standing fully dressed for combat from head to toe. The hound wore OD fatigues, pants tucked into a pair of muddy boots and the sleeves rolled up to the elbow. Over the uniform was a set of black webgear, four pouches on the chest, on on the left side above her hip while her data recorder rested above her right.

The hound had a pistol holster strapped to her right hip, large pouch to hold various tools and equipment rested on the small of her back and a knife tucked underneath it for easy access. She had a shotgun slung on her left hip and her paws were covered by a pair of black leather fingerless gloves. She snarled and walked forward a determined look in her left eye, the right covered by an old leather patch. She ran a paw through her forest green fur and strode into the park, finding a bench and casually sitting down.
The young man wanders for a time until he comes upon a park, it's not surprising he ended up there with rose garden fixation. The young wanderer doesn't notice Knife sitting there on the bench immediately but when he does the first thing he notices is the fatigues and all the military kit, then the holster on the wolf-like creature's hip. No visible long arms meant the person probably wasn't a soldier on duty; they'd have a rifle of some sort but at the same time the young man doesn't believe she looks like a sheriff or a police officer with all that gear hanging from her combat webbing. To be completely, she looked more like hired muscle or a corporate mercenary to him just because the sheer size of the her... That and the claws she's got look like they could tear through plate steel. Despite what he saw, he doesn't slow his pace nor speed up... In fact, the young man just ACTS as if he feels absolutely everything is just peachy, a perfectly mundanely normal day as he makes his way over to her.

"Hm.." He mumbled as he moves his left hand up from under his cape casually and brushes a few rogue strands of long platinum blonde hair from his steely grey eyes before nonchalantly letting it rest it on the hilt of his rapier though his cape. He figured maybe this stranger might not appreciate him approaching her with hand on his sword under his cape, he didn't want to get shot asking for directions by a stranger. 

He waves to the stranger casually as he approaches and speaks once he gets close enough that he doesn't have to shout. "Ah! Hi there! I'm a little lost and... I didn't have much luck in town, I need directions and transport, a vehicle or maybe one of the steeds that are literally overflowing your town, never seen so many beasts of burden in one little town before..." Now only that he was only seven or eight meters away, his pace slowed quite a bit.

"I didn't see any of the... farmers in town... Are they out for the harvest or something?" The young man's questioned the furry stranger as he comes to a stop in front of her about two meters away from her, his feet are spaced roughly shoulder width apart with his right foot forward of his left foot. He gently brushes his cape to the side and suddenly the brilliant light of the mid-day sun behind Knife catches every single facet of detail carved into the gold-plated hand-basket of his rapier, intense rays of sunlight reflecting off of the flatter surfaces enchantingly. He offers her a well-practiced but genuine smile and politely bows to the lady(of sorts) before resting his right hand on his belt bucket as the other moves back to resting on the sheathe of his three foot long rapier as casually as possible. "How do you do? Would be too much of an imposition to ask for some help? As I said, I'm a little lost." 

ZinkShecoat

Knife grumbled something under her breath and sat with her arms crossed, she snarled at the boy. "Must not know how much your breathe offends, unless your kind is prone to shuffling like that." She stands up to her full 6' height and sizes the being up and down. "And just who are you to call them beasts? You look like a hairless dog, wrapped in a towel and lugging around the record holding largest toothpick." The hound holds out a hand and points a claw at the newcomer. "Now then. You wanna maybe act normal and ask one question at a time." Without waiting for an answer, she pulls out a cigar and lights it, tilting her head a bit and letting the joints crack.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
OOC: Sorry if I described your character as larger than you meant, someone mentioned to me PM that she was huge. 

IC: He shifts backwards a little as the irritated hound before him rises to her feet, maintaining the previous distance and footing; his rear most foot then twists side-ward to point away from the center-line of his body. Her tone is harsh and her body language clearly indicates he's hit a nerve, he'd never heard a human described as a "hairless dog" before but nevertheless he tries to hide his mild amusement at her caustic creativity and turn the topic back towards something more productive. "I'm Valentine, I'm a newcomer to this particular place... I'm not even sure I intended to come here or if I'm lost. Every time you push your body though to another plane, another dimension or another world... Everything changes... Stuff as fundamental as the laws of physics can be radically different... So you see... I don't always come through on the other side quite how I left and often I'm left very con-Sorry! I didn't mean to ramble, I should apologize and introduce myself already!" He says as he glances first to her sidearm, then to her gesturing hand and then the cigar which he regards with a faint smile.

"I didn't truly didn't mean to offend with my manner of speech or my misconceptions about the populace of this particular world, one can only call something by the name by which he knows it. If didn't know better because I'd been places where I met beings not unlike yourself, I might have assumed things about you that were not true based on limited past experience." The young man learned plenty from her response, clearly the ponies were in charge around here, her unfamiliarity with his "kind" could indicate a number of things; namely that neither of the sometimes competing, sometimes cooperating inter-dimensional corporate governments that he had spent time working either for or against hadn't established a presence here. How much did they know about humans? 

"What IS acting normally around her-" He stops mid-question as if he had just noticed her sidearm for the first time and studies it closely before apparently hesitantly asking the hound about. "Why are you packing so much? Are these woods dangerous?"

ZinkShecoat

Knife picks the boy up by the cape, exhaling thick smoke from her nostrils and snapping her jaws a bit. "Look here, just shut up." She sat the thing down on it's feet and started to walk away. "Follow along, don't need anyone trying to cut you open and look around inside." The hound trudged slowly back in the direction she came from, smoke leaving a faint trail behind.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
"...Clearly not..." Valentine follows after her quietly though he did make a mental note to remember to ask her that tobacconist is when they arrive back in civilization.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
'Amity, be so good and be as adorable as you can for Chroma. Your contribution to er good mood is vital while I access the binding around your mind as well as soul to ensure the integrity of my previous work.'

"Very well, I will do my best." Amity smiles, accepting her assignment humbly but rather happy that she can seemingly be helpful by being snuggled.

The necromancers nose boops or honks at random but his smile keeps widening a tiny bit each time. 'This is one of my best works to the date, I dare say.'

"I really agree, and that's saying a lot!" Tara compliments her lover, still rather amused by the honking sounds. 

ZinkShecoat

The hound silently leads the newcomer to a small glade, silently waiting for something. She idly smokes while life seems to pass a bit, not really taking notice of much. Something disturbs the birds, causing them to fly from their resting places in the trees. A rumbling shakes the ground a bit, kicking up dust around the two persons. The hound turns and holds a black sack up. "Now. We can do this the easy way, in which you put this on, or the hard way where I 'help' you put it on."

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
Withdrawn due to hostile abuse from Meds in my PM box, plz delete.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
<cut to Superbia>
The Arch Angel dried his eyed on the crook of the Dreadwalker's neck before he was able to compose himself.  After Superbia's mind was finally able to reach a state of calm, his face parted from the Dreadwalker's neck.

"Is there anything we need to do?"
The Arch Angel asked the Dreadwalker.  He waited patently for the Dreadwalker's answers, his body still wrapped tightly around Bones's own.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I really agree, and that's saying a lot!" Tara compliments her lover, still rather amused by the honking sounds. 

He smiles just a little bit wider at her as he offers his nose like a fancy trinket adding a tiny bit of glow to it as well as varied little tunes in those honks so each time is a little different although very fun, like a repetitive surprise for foals that Tara is clearly having fun with. 

"Is there anything we need to do?"
The Arch Angel asked the Dreadwalker.  He waited patently for the Dreadwalker's answers, his body still wrapped tightly around Bones's own.

The Dreadwalker rumbles a little as he is too content right where he is, each wing of twisted light holding Superbia in turn like two spheres joined into one now and which makes his purring rumbling all the more softer. 'We do not need to do anything, but I did find that Asmodeous along with Demogorgon did run amuck a great amount of souls; would you mind if I modeled the souls to possess a body with a twinge of resistance against the taints as well as corruptions to have another, better chance at not falling into the hold of their former patrons? I was momentarily pondering using your body as template for its humble beauty and oh so lovable nature but I did not want you to ever think you would be anything except most special,' he whispers tenderly, only for the Archangel to hear.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
 "Very well, I will do my best." Amity smiles, accepting her assignment humbly but rather happy that she can seemingly be helpful by being snuggled.

Chroma emphasizes the helpfulness of a little puppy to cuddle by snuggling her and the stallion even more.

"You know that I love cuddling adorable things like puppies." she tells Amity to make sure that she knows how she feels about cuddling, "I also love cuddling my necromancer, even though I'm not sure that he'd agree to being called adorable."

She then goes on to give the puppy and the necromancer a big kiss each.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The Dreadwalker rumbles a little as he is too content right where he is, each wing of twisted light holding Superbia in turn like two spheres joined into one now and which makes his purring rumbling all the more softer. 'We do not need to do anything, but I did find that Asmodeous along with Demogorgon did run amuck a great amount of souls; would you mind if I modeled the souls to possess a body with a twinge of resistance against the taints as well as corruptions to have another, better chance at not falling into the hold of their former patrons? I was momentarily pondering using your body as template for its humble beauty and oh so lovable nature but I did not want you to ever think you would be anything except most special,' he whispers tenderly, only for the Archangel to hear.

<cut to Superbia>
The Arch Angel felt his cheeks grow hot from the Dreadwalker's complement.   He was going to ignore his hot cheeks, until he found out he was unable to make any coherent sound come out of his voice.  The Arch Angel's moment of being tongue tied quickly made his cheeks grow crimson.  

Before Superbia hid his face again in the crook of Bones's neck, the Arch Angel agreed that making a body for the souls to possess would be best.  The Arch Angel was still unable to make a single sound, so he was resorted to nod-nuzzling his opinion to the Dreadwalker. He didn't want to talk anymore considering the state he was in now, especially considering how he was just calmed down just a minute ago.

ZinkShecoat

{This counts as even, because I've been out of it for a while before coming back to all this.}

Knife simply stands there, watching the boy do his silly dance. As soon as he is in the foliage is when the fun starts, the hound dives into the bushes and crouches down. "Well then. Hard way it is." Her voice calmly reverberating throughout the glade.

All is silent, the rumbling stopped and the birds back to chirping and fluttering. As soon as the boy is against the tree is the moment it's over. Once the boy is dry-heaving, something cold presses against his temple. "I'm not trying to kill you. I could of done it back in the park. Damn ponies are so oblivious, they would of thought it normal." Knife slides the action back on her pistol, the gun's shape rather unusual and not what some would consider the norm. Instead of pulling the trigger she lowers the weapon, slowly walking away. "Now. You can stay here in which case I'm sure powers far beyond your understanding will surely find you and let's just say... You and this morning's toast will share some things in common, or you can come with me." Her back turned to the boy, gun still held firmly in her paw, smoke idly rising up into the dense woods.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
He smiles just a little bit wider at her as he offers his nose like a fancy trinket adding a tiny bit of glow to it as well as varied little tunes in those honks so each time is a little different although very fun, like a repetitive surprise for foals that Tara is clearly having fun with. 

Growing more and more amused by this, Tara decides to see if she can create some sort of melody with the nose boops. 

Chroma emphasizes the helpfulness of a little puppy to cuddle by snuggling her and the stallion even more.

"You know that I love cuddling adorable things like puppies." she tells Amity to make sure that she knows how she feels about cuddling, "I also love cuddling my necromancer, even though I'm not sure that he'd agree to being called adorable."

She then goes on to give the puppy and the necromancer a big kiss each.

Amity giggles from the kiss, face flushing a bit as she does her best to return the favor. "Its very good to feel wanted and useful." The Princess states cordially, settling into this new situation.