Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms (26 / June / 2020)

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
EmMDQ7n.png

NEWEST PUBLIC BUILD (0.3.3a dev)
MEGA
Changelog

Last public release date: June, 2020.

If you want to support our project and help us build it to completion, please go to https://www.patreon.com/DuoDevelopers ! Right now, most of the content will be publicly available as soon as it’s done, but we can only keep working on this with your help!

Nonetheless, there are perks of being our patreon! Specially the ability to vote for new content, which starts at the lower tier!

---
Right now, you can find this content and features in the game:
  • Over 300k of text and many unique characters:!
  • Multiple choices for your story and your character!
  • Transformation implemented for your character and your companions.
  • Combat, equipment, and management.

---
GAME SUMMARY
Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms is an adult mostly text-based game, with a fantasy theme. Although we are in a very early alpha stage, you can expect a game with transformation, corruption, management and some breeding in the future. Conquer the Island and transform it to your liking!

----
GAME STORY
Face your way to rise to power on a kingdom you just inherited, manage it and deal with the challenges of both the corruption and the monsters that wander through the world.

Your decisions will shape your city: Will you be an agent of order or chaos? Purity or corruption? Slavery or freedom? The future of the city depends on you.

Fill your court with special followers and retainers, control their fate and their role in your administration, and ultimately use them for your goals.

---
KINKS AND MORE
The game has a wide variety of content, including BDSM, forced, public sex, dominant and submissive behavior for the MC, among others.
There is also both futanari and furry content, but this can be disabled. Don't worry, this doesn’t remove content from the game, every portrait will have a human/monster girl version or normal female version, same with the sex scenes, so you can enjoy the game the way you like!

Since the content is wide, is easier to say what it does not feature:
  • Under age
  • Scat or watersports
  • Bestially
  • Gore
And similar stuff, you could ask us directly if we have planned for specific content!

---
LAST NOTE
We want to create not just a good game, but a good and pleasant experience, since there is nothing worse than a boner killer right? Therefore most (to not say all) of the sexual content is optional, that means you are not forced to get involved in any situation you won't like to play the game or advance the storyline. The game of course has a wide variety of themes, like forced, but you can always escape and avoid things like that.

We love feedback if you have any comment, opinion or request feel free to ask us!
AlTSanW.jpg

9r80vvF.jpg

XdTGlLY.jpg

Last edited:

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
The game certainly has potential although, you should be wary, some of the characters are.....dubious in apparent age and that's generally not looked upon kindly around here. The game itself is a good concept, I like it so far, but perhaps there's another place you should be showing it off. I'm not the moderator though. Just a heads up.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
uhm yeah that may be true although we just wanted to make short characters (also shortstacks too like goblin girls and the like), but I get the point. But we will try to tone it down if people complain

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
I've seen a bit of the development on 4chan, I look forward to you completing it and I encourage you to do so, it's just there here they are quite strict about such things that are even ambiguous. There's a bunch of folks that get shit for it. Personally, I say power to ya, I'd just avoid content I don't want. I like the concept of shortstacks and all that as well, quite fond of the goblins in CoC, just letting you know that there are some mods that might come down on ya like fire and brimstone for even getting close to the line.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Well I hope not :/ but if so, I guess there is nothing I can do

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Will there be a way to toggle out of str8 content? I'll be blunt, I'm only into M/M, and I do *not* want to diddle the maid, lol.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Will there be a way to toggle out of str8 content? I'll be blunt, I'm only into M/M, and I do *not* want to diddle the maid, lol.
Sorry because we didnt thought about it earlier! I mean, the idea of the game is to make all of the content optional but yeah, I guess I missed the mark in the introduction. Yes I will add an alternative where you dont need to fiddle with the maid in the introduction and the rest of the content is already optional to progress (the game will not require you to lay with anyone per se to advance).

Expect this option in a day or two!

(Also there is a male enemy and a male follower already in game! Yeah is not that much content I guess but we will expand it adding scenes with the i.e. blacksmith and new characters)

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Thought I should let you know that Lust damage on weaponry appears to be broken.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Thought I should let you know that Lust damage on weaponry appears to be broken.
Thanks! Yeah since we didnt had testers and we are a team of two we missed a lot of things, I will fix that ASAP too. I will post in our blog and patreon once thats done (also for tomorrow I will try to add an option to change the size of the text, sorry for the inconvenience!)

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I wasn't able to find the male follower, sadly. Ah well. I did fight a ton of wolfy guys, so there's that at least.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I wasn't able to find the male follower, sadly. Ah well. I did fight a ton of wolfy guys, so there's that at least.
uhm thats a shame :/ I just increased the chance for any of the two followers to appear, and increased a little his chances to appear too. Hopefully it will make it less grindy, but this is the kind of feedback that helps us to improve the quality of the game

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Well first update! The "Not a game for ants" edition! You can now change the size of the text, and a lot of small fixes.

Link here: https://mega.nz/#!pZxWnagR!7LjmFhEAXW1ApxhQRE1rRQGmXzRHky88CwFq01BPa3I

CHANGELOG

• Lust weapons fixed, now they increase the lust of the enemy instead of reducing it!
  • Fixed Helena overall (dominance, slavery and break should work properly, but need further testing) and fixed some minor things for other NPCs, also added a small tip when you go to them to make it more clear what you need to do.
  • Added an option to change the size of the text, at least a game not only for ants!
  • There were some problems with breast sizes, I think it's fixed but needs further testing
  • Added an option in the introductory scene that doesnt forces you to fuck Helena
  • Fixed the plant girl not attacking
  • Enemy scenes now reduce lust
  • Fixed the skills not changing correctly, we will soon expand the info about them too!
  • Also some text had tags around, we have deleted we ones that have been reported but we will look more into it

Feel free to check the blog!
duodevelopers.blogspot.com/2016/12/build-010b-not-for-ants-anymore-edition.html

Hey we just added that alternative!

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Does the buyable gear do anything? The armor/clothing had some defensive stats in its description, but none of the other slots the tailor/blacksmith sold items for (boots, gloves, etc.) had anything like that, so is it just a waste of gold? Will there eventually be a way to see the description of items before you buy them?

I *still* couldn't find the male follower. Guessing I'm doing something wrong at this point, cuz I can't find any new events for the life of me.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Does the buyable gear do anything? The armor/clothing had some defensive stats in its description, but none of the other slots the tailor/blacksmith sold items for (boots, gloves, etc.) had anything like that, so is it just a waste of gold? Will there eventually be a way to see the description of items before you buy them?

I *still* couldn't find the male follower. Guessing I'm doing something wrong at this point, cuz I can't find any new events for the life of me.

Really? So far I think people have found it but let me really check into the code just in case. Beyond that, answering your question actually we just posted a new entry on our blog addressing that.

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?b...;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname

And yes, I am going to update the stores pretty soon as for, today :p Actually when you buy gear the hover in your inventory should work (where you can see its stats)... Yeah, kinda late, but thats a fix thats comming right now!

If you dont want to enter the blog this is the specific about that:
Equipment and rank

Now, there are different clothes and accessories already in game. They already provide armour and some of them give you combat bonuses. We need to do a better work explaining that in game, and we will, but this segment is to talk about another characteristic that equipment has not been implemented yet: Rank.

Each piece of equipment increases or reduces your rank, which will change how certain NPCs react and talk to you. In short, it's how wealthy/elegant/powerful your character looks. Although a very expensive armor is better than the average one, this isn’t by that much. The difference, tho, is that one is more luxurious, better crafted and cool looking! Which means some characters will treat you with more respect, fear, suspicion, just because you can afford these garments, or the other way around: If you are clothed like a commoner, you may be despised by other lords and noblemen and women from the island.

We like this idea because even if you are a lord, you live in a very poor area, and you are the son/daughter of a bastard, so earning the respect of the people will require different means, and being a show off is one of them.

Or maybe you just like to be degraded and humiliated, so using whore clothes, rags, or slave collars will do the trick just fine for people to look down at you in general.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016

nop, you are right, I am an idiot and it had a little problem (actually it was kinda big had to remake the whole thing, took me an hour lol). Now is fixed.

First I to profoundly apologize for this, this is clearly our mistake and the fact that we told you that it was when it was bugged and wasted your time is on us, but if you like our game, feel free to contact ume at maratduodevelopers@gmail.com to receive a $20 reward from our part (2 aesthetic small changes that will be available in game to customize your character further or a item (no weapon) in game), also we are going to soon expand the number of scenes with male characters, so keep tuned!

We thank you for your patience!

Here is the fixed version hopefully! (at day 7 in game both him and misaki should appear automatically if you dont have luck earlier!)
https://mega.nz/#!QcJj1agY!_gpkyVeaVMJqIZ7XUYAufl5Rxalw4W1sky8aeum0euc

Last edited:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
nop, you are right, I am an idiot and it had a little problem (actually it was kinda big had to remake the whole thing, took me an hour lol). Now is fixed.

First I to profoundly apologize for this, this is clearly our mistake and the fact that we told you that it was when it was bugged and wasted your time is on us, but if you like our game, feel free to contact ume at maratduodevelopers@gmail.com to receive a $20 reward from our part (2 aesthetic small changes that will be available in game to customize your character further or a item (no weapon) in game), also we are going to soon expand the number of scenes with male characters, so keep tuned!

We thank you for your patience!

Here is the fixed version hopefully! (at day 7 in game both him and misaki should appear automatically if you dont have luck earlier!)
https://mega.nz/#!QcJj1agY!_gpkyVeaVMJqIZ7XUYAufl5Rxalw4W1sky8aeum0euc

Okay, will do. Gonna DL the new version and see how my luck goes this time around. Btw, I tried to take a look at your blog link, and got 'your current account does not have access to view this page'. Not sure what that's about.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Okay, I have good news and bad news; the good news is that on day 7 I did run into him. The bad news is that it showed the text for the fox girl instead on the first screen. It had his picture, so I knew it was supposed to be him (and I had already helped her), but again, on the first screen where he asks for help, it showed her text.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Okay, I have good news and bad news; the good news is that on day 7 I did run into him. The bad news is that it showed the text for the fox girl instead on the first screen. It had his picture, so I knew it was supposed to be him (and I had already helped her), but again, on the first screen where he asks for help, it showed her text.
I will fix this ASAP, I guess you can wait 5-10 mins while I re-upload a fixed version :p

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Mkay, so some stuff about his flirt scenes; first one is 'Impossed Handjob'. Should be 'Imposed'. Small typo so you many not care at this stage of development, but I thought I should let you know. Scenes 2/3 (gymplay and roleplay) are both the same scene. Guessing it was supposed to be for gymplay. Scene 4 was the last scene accessible in the relationship. Not sure if that was intended or not, but I figured I should mention it, since common sense would suggest that it be scene 5. On that note, scene 4 assumed I had a vagina, despite my lack of vaginal equipment.

All in all, i like the game so far, even if all I do is report the flaws I find, haha.

Last edited:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
One last thing; Attempting to purify him actually triggered the corruption scenes instead.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Hey we just added that alternative!
While that was def. a good idea for a number of reasons you should check her talk scenes; they all still act like your character went ahead with it. Alternate versions of those'll need to be written. On that same note I would see the fox girl morning scenes triggering when I hadn't done her quest yet and equipping armor would display the text for the last potion consumed - not sure if it also triggered the effects. The stores will also repeat their intro sequence each time the day changes. One persistent typo was "femenine" rather than feminine.

More generally you've got a promising start going for sure even if the intro blurb is a little dry and barebones. Probably the best CoC derivative straight out of the gate with a good balance between base management and adventuring (though, obviously, there's not much to actually do on either front yet). Combat actually has an interesting way of handling lust attacks that isn't entirely the silly combat stripping type of thing and you've given good justification for your "waifu or slave?" harem-building system. The thought put into everything seems to bring together everything you're planning to put into it cohesively.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Guys new version is out! 0.1.1! The focus of this was to improve essential stuff like information about the game mechanics, which can be found in your court, hover for the stores, but also new customization for your character among other things!

A few things too! For the next update we've been working on implementing new features: Pregnancies from enemies, the new map hopefully, adding the rest of scenes to the new enemies and also rolling the first patreon rewards (which means a new char drawing too!)

After this week, we want to work on two things: Improving the city, and developing combat. The later will take us more time, but we have already plans for the improvement of the city. In short, we will have 14 buildings, and around half of them you will be able to update them to two different versions (The pit, i.e, can be upgraded either to an arena or sports field). These upgrades will increase the income of your city and also open policy decisions about them, and dont worry every upgrade path will have its own regular and twisted path!

And here is the changelog!

We are also doing a map, check it out down below!

And our blog, if you want to see news they are usually there first!
http://duodevelopers.blogspot.com/2016/12/next-updates-and-map.html

CHANGELOG 0.1.1
-Old saves won't work! (And we also changed the path of the saves, so old ones won’t even load and conflict). Sorry for this, but so far we believe this will not happen again in the future.
-Added a new region: The plains. There you will be able to find some events, and a fight with a Dodo girl and an Equine guy. For now the zone is already in accessible, in the future you will have a chance to unlock it while exploring the forest.
-Added the rank system to the clothes, now depending of how you dress the description of your character will change. Isn’t much for the moment, but we will keep expanding it to make it more dynamic, and it will affect how certain NPCs talk and interact with you.
-We actually added tattoos and piercings, you can find them at the beauty shop (former tattoo shop). Tattoos use player input, so you can have any design you want, and piercings have different materials and models, not many, for now, but we can expand it in the future. This is only aesthetic complements.
-Improved general stuff, bug fixes with followers, etc.

map%2BDiCK.jpg

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
To satisfy my own personal curiosity, did you purposefully name it what it is to make the acronym DiCK or is that just a fortunate coincidence?

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
To satisfy my own personal curiosity, did you purposefully name it what it is to make the acronym DiCK or is that just a fortunate coincidence?
We had the roman theme from the start for your city but we were looking for a name with a fun and easy to remember acronym, so both the name caelia and the theme of the game go well together to form this name

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
One more common bug I notice is that high femininity as a male character and high masculinity as a female character cause the sex scene parsers to wig out and assume all sorts of combinations of genitals.

Total_Loon

Oct 15, 2015
One thing I definitely recommend is adding a back key to most conversations, so you don't need to leave and come back to go through all of the dialog tree. Or just that leave does not kick you all the way back to hub screen. After you have picked one of the talk options.

Last edited:

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
One more common bug I notice is that high femininity as a male character and high masculinity as a female character cause the sex scene parsers to wig out and assume all sorts of combinations of genitals.
I will check that again more throughfuly these days! Although the feminity only defines the pronoun of the MC so maybe I have a mistake somewhere else (to determine the genitals I literally check if the char has a dicksize > 0 or using one of the 5 genders, accoding to their genitals, so its probably a mistake from my part somewhere)