Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"yes my lady!" she says happily and picks up the pace again for just a moment before hilting and holding still with a loud moan. Her balls tense up and she soon starts pumping her massive honey load into Calidorra, her amount easily able to swell out her gut! "Mmm! It feels so good to cum inside! If only I had real cum... then it would be even more lewd!" She giggles as she watches her cum bloat her current partner. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Calidorra squealed as her stomach expanded to hold the massive load of cum being forced into her, bloating obscenely to accommodate it. Whatever else Hilda might have to say about the histarans, they could definitely take a load of cum. Calidorra looked fit to burst by the time Hilda finished her orgasm, and to her amazement, not a drop spilled out when she withdrew her cock; the young girls pussy having swollen so tight as to hold the massive load in. Once she was free of Hilda's cock, she sunk to her knees, still facing the wall.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As a finishing touch, Hilda wiped her cock off on Calidorra's ass cheeks before facing Freya with a smile "I think she is satisfied my lady, and you certainly win the tightness test!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"As if there was any competition. This little slut is always eager to try out new studs she sees," said Freya, reaching down and patting Calidorra's ass, before licking the honey from her palm. Calidorra shot back something in histaran, to which Freya put on a fake hurt expression. "I am a public official, I have to attend that festival. You, on the other hand, just show up to see how many trysts you can have in one night," Freya shot back, eliciting a giggle from her friend.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, the festival of Arianrhod, goddess of beauty, fertility, and of course, copulation. It's a celebration of friendship and love, in which friends and well-wishers are invited into the home to eat, drink, and 'make marry' from dusk till dawn." Freya's eyes drifted down to Hilda's half flaccid penis at the mention marry making. "It's held at the end of each season, in fact, the spring event is coming up in just a couple of weeks. I do hope that Eros manages to get out of his glum mood in time for it." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda suddenly feared for her body as she would probably be made for public use in such an event. "Oh.. that sounds like a wonderful time my lady."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, indeed it is. The finest foods are prepared, casks of wine and other spirits are brought out, not to mention the live performances to get everyone in the mood," said Freya.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Live... performances? Oh my... that is unlike anything I have experienced so far." she politely clears her throat "Where shall we go now my lady?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes it is quite a sight. Everything from professional performers, to ametures just wishing to display their skills in front of a crowd for the goddess, show up to volunteer," explained Freya. "As for where to now, I think our friend here could use a bath. Hilda would you like your dress back, or would you prefer to walk around as is?" asked Freya, holding up Hilda's dress.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes "i will... just walk around as is my lady. The dress is nice... but the warm breeze feels lovely." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya smiled at the newly uninhibited attitude Hilda seemed to adopt when she was aroused. Setting the dress aside for the moment, she crooked her finger at Hilda before saying, "Well then, come on over so we can put your cock-sleeve back on. Wouldn't want people to think you're some kind of harlot, would we?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda was really hoping that would stay off, but nodded and did as she was told. She stepped up to Freya and held still, letting her put the sleeve back on.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once the sleeve was tight around Hilda's cock again, Freya gave the head a gentle pat as if it were a treasured pet, before turning to the collapsed Calidorra laying on her back in the grass. "As for you, can't have you walking around like that, can we?" Freya slipped her foot out of her sandal and onto Calidorra's bloated belly. She then pressed down, gradually putting more and more weight on her stomach until the thick honey burst out of her pussy in a jet of golden fluid. Calidorra wheezed as her breath was taken away, and her stomach deflated back to it's original flat shape. "Hilda, be a dear, and help her get dressed, won't you?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nods and gathers up Calidorra's clothes and moves over to the insensate girl. She gently helps her get dressed but is kind enough to leave her panties off lest they get ruined by her still drooling pussy. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With Calidorra dressed, the three set off across the villa to the public bath house; Calidorra leaned heavily on Freya's shoulder, while Hilda walked a few feet behind them. While being lead along by her nethers had earned Hilda more than a few stares while she was wearing her dress, now that she was exposed in all her fetishized glory, the citizens they passed seemed t actively stop whatever they were doing to gawk at her. In fact, many paused to ask Freya something in histaran, while gesturing to Hilda, only to be brushed away by the princess as they made there way forward.   

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She did her best to keep her eyes forward and focus on following Freya... but at the same time, being watched like this was too much to bear and soon her cock was being squished inside of that tight sleeve once again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Indeed Hilda's state was not helped by the fact that keeping her eyes focused forward meant keeping them focused on Freya. While the billowing clothes that the princess wore were hardly form fitting, Hilda could still make out her well toned ass wiggling back and forth as she walked, a motion that was only accentuated by the swaying tail that poked out through a slit in the back of Freya's pants.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She restrained a light groan as her cock swiftly hit full mast... which mean the horrible tight squeeze of that sleeve was back with vengeance. She did her best to keep pace with the princess like this, but it was far from an easy task with her mighty cock getting in the way now.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
After what felt like miles of walking, the three finally arrived at the familiar building that held the public bathes. The receptionist took note of their arrival, as well as pausing to get a good eyeful of Hilda, before leading them to the changing room. Calidorra had managed to regain her feet, and she and Freya proceeded to undress, stowing their clothes in separate cupboards. "Hilda, you may store your clothes with mine," said Freya, as she stashed the last of her clothing, revealing her young, trim body to Hilda once more.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nodded and happily started to remove her fetish wear until it was down to just her panties. Bracing herself, she pulled it down, moaning as the big toys slowly sank out of her holes and fell around her ankles. She handed the lewd clothing to Freya, happy to be free from their grasp.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya took the fetish-wear and placed it in the same cupboard as her own clothes, making sure to lock the door after she secured the golden dildos. With that taken care of, she motioned for Hilda to follow her, and Calidorra, out into the main bathing area. Once more the massive pool was occupied by a few dozen histarans and an equal number of slaves tending to them. And, once more, no one seemed to bat an eye at the fact that several of them were sating their sexual desires in the water. Yet, even here, Hilda found herself drawing more than her fare share of stares. Despite the overt sexual nature of this place, her recently freed, and fully erect member was still a sight to behold; not to mention her other assets, which still bore faint, grid-like marks from the 'underwear' she'd been wearing mere moments before.
Freya, and Calidorra, made their way to an unoccupied section of the pool, and sat down on one of the many large smooth shaped rocks that were scattered about the indoor pond for just that purpose. Freya eyed Hilda, then one of the conveniently placed trays of bathing supplies.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Knowing exactly what Freya wanted, she moved over to the tray of supplies and grabbed a sponge and some soap. With some quick lathering she began to run the soft sponge over Freya's body, starting with her shoulders and working her way down the toned sleek frame of her body while leaving nothing uncleaned. She could not control her erection at this point, so it simply stood tall and proud while she worked.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya was covered head to toe with suds, and waiting to be rinsed, when she suddenly asked, "Hilda, do you desire sexual release?" The question was so casual, and blunt, that for a moment Hilda wasn't sure she had heard the princess correctly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda hardly even registered the question considering the casual nature she asked it in. Hearing it was a question, she just nodded her head and started to rinse her off. "Hmm? Oh, yes my lady, that sounds wonderful"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Exhalant, how would you like to be taken? Or, perhaps, you'd like to be the taker," said Freya, reaching up to cradle one of Hilda's massive balls in the palm of her hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda gave a gasp as one of her foul balls were cradled in Freya's hands and she finally caught on to what was asked. Blushing and thinking quickly, she said the first thing that came to mind "Feet! I mean... with your feet my lady... like that time under the table. In fact... umm... the more the merrier."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The dumbfounded look on Freya's face was something to behold. Of all the things that Hilda could have said, that was clearly not the one that the princess had been expecting. Still, she regained her composure quickly, and crooked her finger at Hilda. "Alright then, have a seat."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The look on Freya's face was priceless and Hilda had to fight back a snort of laughter. Hearing her command, she moved over and sat down in front of her with her legs spread, giving Freya full access to her cock and balls.

Last edited: