Shrinking my pens for fun and profit.

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
I'm trying to shrink a penis down permenantly as its become too big to have sex with anyone.

Unfortunately the wiki is not arranged in a way that makes figuring out the best item to do this easy. Any tips?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I´ve found the easiest method to be using the dong designer. This halves the penis length. Of course if you prefer having only one penis this will make things more troublesome. To solve that you can A visit Dr. Lash and have him remove a single penis, save before you do this in case you have a specific penis you want to keep. You can also B keep multiplying your unwanted D´s to a point where over dosing on condensol removes them. It´s cheaper than dr. Lash. But a whole lot more work. However I rarely find lack of credits to be a problem on Tarkus ;)
If you can´t fit into the dong designer use condensol.

This is usually what I do, in the very least.

Reactions: CloudStriker

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
Thank you for the excellent info. My end goal is a huge penis, an average penis and a vag for ALL THE POSSIBLE SEX SCENES. :)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sticking your penis in a sharpener is not recommended.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh my Misty you such...cruel but I wouldn't laugh it it would be truth you spoken. Anyway future and TiTS got better tools to shring than sharpener. Unless someo derpy PC want to have razor-sharp cock to nail all the pussies :p

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Oh my Misty you such...cruel but I wouldn't laugh it it would be truth you spoken. Anyway future and TiTS got better tools to shring than sharpener. Unless someo derpy PC want to have razor-sharp cock to nail all the pussies :p
We´ve got pointy ausar cocks. That should suffice...unless. Penis sharpener=penis tapering. "Always wanted a tapered penis? Perhaps you´ve wanted to lose a few inches too?" "Try the penis sharpener. Guaranteed to give you the tapered penis the ausar babes loves" Written in small letter beneath: The penis sharpener does not give you a knot and is not to be held responsible for getting a small penis or losing it completely.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon Hehe that good advertise slogan ^^ Maybe Misty or Couch could put together some TF to let PC get "sharpened" doggy donger ^^

@IVIysterious Person Why it's weird. And I not see trouble with him calling you as person that got fixation onf penis related stuff. Especialy with all those supposed fetishes of his ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm the most vanilla person in this thread.