Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily perked up at that, "oh wow really? with all that goo that could be fun!" Emily then showed up next to Penny and gave her ass a squeeze. Jezzy had been checking her shock core at this time, unlike the camera it was just fine. Jezzy then pulled up her head her eyebrows raised. "...an orgy?.... with them?...well... i guess if they really want to...." Sala's four eyes went wide. "Do what?! with them? are you sure that's not dangerous?", Mika didn't hear Penny as she was in "work mode" mumbling about how old the rock seemed and the strange Em reading she was getting. Penny would have to do "something" to get her attention.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiles and moves over to Sala, picking her up and putting her in front of the extra busty galora "They all said yes, so feel free to play with them. My other pod mate is in work mode and needs a special touch to get going" She moves over to Mika and stands behind her. She forms two huge horse cocks and slowly starts sinking them into her ass and pussy. "Mika... time to play!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala trashed and struggled as Penny picked her up and moved her over to the green part of the amalgam called Beth. "Ah! nononono! that it tried to squish meeee!" she cried. But then, she was snatched  up and hugged into beth's section were her Peen absorbed and gently stroked buy Beth's section. all of the others made happy faces being able to feel what beth was feeling withe their shared body. sala gasped as as what felt like many hands were sliding on her peen at once!

Emily stepped into up to Samantha's section and wrapped her arms around her and gave her a soft kiss as she pushed her naked body into her goo. "oh.... this is...... nice.....", they all said. they then slid some tentacles into Emily's ass and pussy giving her two each. 

Mika yelps as her ass and pussy were slowly pushed into snapping her out of her focused state. "GAAAH! Wh-What?! Penny?! whats going on?!" Penny was using her new huge sizes witch made Mika quiver as her walls squeezed her huge horse cocks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Our new friends here want to say thank you for saving them. Scanning that stone can wate for a while... accepting their gift can't!" She slowly walked over to the goo pile, dragging Mika along with her cocks, and stopped in front of the purple goo. "So let this cutie here have fun with your breasts while I claim these sweet holes!" she looks over her shoulder and spots Jezzy "Hey Jezzy! Jane and Richie are wide open for you! Go get them!" She smiles and starts to fuck Mika's holes. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Randy from the purple section smiled when he and by extension the rest of them got to look and feel Mika's soft big breasts. Mika was very nervous... having sex with them? Her legs shook at the very idea, but also because Penny had stuck two giant cocks inside of her. "But-but I-" Mika was cut off by Randy's part as it grabbed on began to pull at and massage Mika's breasts. at the same time a few tentacles of various colors snaked over and around Pennys legs and poked at her ass and pussy as if asking for permission. Mika was moaning out load, she just couldn't stop herself. With the femme piece of the goo going for her breasts and Penny fucking her from behind they lust was getting nice and strong, Penny could already taste the juices leaking from her snatch and ass.

Jezzy looked out over gooey orgy and gave it a thoughtful look. "Hmm well.... I may not remember much but... I'm fairly certain this will be my frist mass orgy..." She then walked through the large blob of goo to get to . All the while Sala was getting a muiti moment goo job on her cock and Emily was given a multi colored cock to suck the came out of Samantha's crotch. Jezzy smiled in the knowledge that the other girls were in good hands. "Whelp.... you can have my breasts... they lactate just so you know.....", Jezzy explained, as she hefted her Big D-cups over to the Jane and Richie's section. They smiled as did all of them at once saying, ".......you.... lactate..... makes us....happy! Tell.... Jezzy.... she makes..... us ...... happy!". they them moved over to jezzy's breasts and wrapped their lips around them and began to such slowly, they all seemed to want to start slow as they could all feel eachothers pleasure, Penny could see stars in all their eyes as they went about there sexy business.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny giggled and called over to Jezzy "Hey... Jezzy! They want you to know that you are making them very happy! This is probably the first good meal they will have had in a long time... so give them lots and lots!" She keeps on slowly grinding into Mika and when she feels the tentalces at her holes she just nods her head "Oh, by the way... Jezzy over there will actually grow bigger if you drink more than she can give... so go hard at her! Really give those breasts some loving" She says in old galora.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ooooh~ really? Well all right... drink all you want... it on the house heh heh oh~" Jezzy said. All of the gooey figures nodded at once upon hearing Penny's request. the two goos then began to kneed and grope Jezzy's bigger bust and suck harder drinking down big gulps of pink milk. Jezzy gave nice slow moans as her breasts were given the works. At the same time Beth laid Sala on their shaded blob so she could titty fuck the little herm with her spacious breasts. Sala was swamped with pleasure as she was rubbed and squeezed on all sides. with masses of goo working with all the minds at once they sought to give Sala some special love as a sorry for trying to squish her. Emily was getting the multi goo treatment as well along with five different colored dick to suck, they many golara minds realized Emily's oral skill so then let her have five dicks with she switched from constantly. It was like being a kid in a candy store for Emily, some many new flavors to try! it really got her nice and wet, witch in turn made the the five minds very happy.

the tentacles then eagerly pushed themselves into Penny's holes and set about a nice steady pace. while on Mika's end her big lovely bust was handled by Randy's side. "lovely.... breasts..... the pod has..... many..... good..... tastes..... from pussies.... we.... envoius.... of.... Penny...." they said. Mika was crying out load with the slowy grinding of Penny's monster cocks, It didn't help that she was also being ravished for the front. even touch of the goo felt like many so it was essentially fives times the pleasure. Mika could only barely hold on mentally under such conditions.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny kept her hips moving and started moaning out in bliss as those big tentacles were pushed into her waiting holes. The goo on goo action made made all kinds of lewd noises and it only spurred her on to fuck Mika even faster! "I know... I got very lucky with my pod mates... but I am more than happy to share if they are. So please, enjoy them as much as you want! The only rule is Mika... her holes are mine alone."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With the increase in thrusting speed came the jingling of Mika's many lewd rings, making a kind of accompaniment for the ensemble of moans that rang out for the massive goo orgy. I didn't take long for Jezzy to be stuffed in her holes as well, the goo amalgam finding Jezzy's bumpy pussy a fine treat. Emily was being rewared for her oral efforts by study stream of gooey pre from the five cocks while her ass and pussy were trusted into harder the more she sucked. for Sala it was both extremely relaxing and very pleasureful, being in the goo up to her neck while her Peen was getting one hell of titty fuck threw her the moon and maybe out of the system in pleasure. Sala was pretty much drunk with lust as her mind drifted around pleasurably.

Randy said along with the others, "ok.... we.... understand...... cant we help... with..... Mika's clit?", as they continued to lavish her breasts, taking much longer pulls on her nipples now, taking advantage of the ring's placed in her hard nipples. Mika was really shuddering now. "OOOH~ OH.... OH My stars.... cant..... think...." Mika cried as her body was awash with new and and old kinds of feelings.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course! I said her holes... the rest of her body may be teased as you see fit! Her clit is super sensitive... so start slowly." She chuckles and reaches her arms around Mika's tummy, rubbing it up and down while she pounds into her ass and pussy with the truly massive dicks. "Mmm, Mika, you taste so good! Having all these galora around must be driving you to new heights cause you seem extra juicy right now." She starts peppering her cheek with light kisses. "Savor this Mika... who know when a chance like this will happen again?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Little... La'cotum..... very... tasty..... very...... cute!", they exclaimed as the as they rubbed her all over and beth stuck Sala's large peen in her pussy and began to let Sala fuck her, and everyone else. Sala could feel the wills of so many on her at once was unsure of what was going on at this point. But she could feel the build up of lust in her gut that told her she would cum soon. Emily was still giving the many dicks around her her best tongue lashing. she wanted all of that multi tasting cum and she would make sure that they would give it to her. The draining in Jezzys breasts along with sexing going on below filled Jezzy's body with lust to the point that she could no longer stand and so the amalgam held her in their grasp, massaging her whole lower body. her milky bust was getting drained at a rate far faster than she had ever felt before. She wondered if she would actually run out at this rate. at the same time she felt a warmth in her chest that she was unsure about... "what the hell is that I'm feeling?!" she thought as she looked at her boobs. the two goos kept up their suckling and soon found that Jezzy's bust had grown very slightly. sill on the d-cup range but bigger then before.

With a big happy smile on his face Randy made a blue tentacle, with was then follow buy four others of different colors. And while still groping her and rubbing her any where they can touch The tentacles made themselves super thin and long. Then gently all five of them managed to warp around Mika's clit and gave a squeak! they the set about rubbing her clit, all of them moving in different directions slowly, to give Mika all kinds of blissful feelings as well as not overloading teh poor girl and knocking her out. All of this remained Mika of the couples contest back on Cephodia, and she would describe what was happening here in a similar way just so much happening at once! it was more then she could put words to really it all just began to blur into one big ball of lust and pleasure in her mind. she soon couldnt even hold herself up, and with the help of Penny the amalgam had to put her onto her hands and knees. So now here she was again, in the doggy style position.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Using the new position to her advantage, Penny grabbed Mika's hips again and picked up her pace so she was thrusting into her lover at a better angle to hit all her senstivte spots. Her huge gooey horse cocks were filling up Mika's holes completely and all penny could do was smile at Mika, loving this position more than ever. "Mika... you look so good like this! Down on your hands and knees! At this rate... i'm going to get aroused just by you bending down to pick something up!" She admits with a jovial tone to her voice as her hands start to grope and squeeze Mika's ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Soon everyone was getting fucked from all angles at once, tentacles were slipping into all of the girls mouths now accept Penny, the amalgam wanted to let her keep kissing Mika and generally keep up her sexy talk. all of their holes were pushed to their limts to help push them further down into their lust, bringing them ever closer to orgasm. with the power of five minds and one body all the minds of the amalgam were able to please all of Penny's pod, feeling blissful feelings that they themselves had been denied for the past 20 years. Sala was thrusting like mad into beth's gooey pussy acting more on base need then any conscious thought. With she herself getting some love in every hole. Emily could feel the cocks beginning to throb hard in her mouth as she gave each a suck and lick. she could feel her own release would be coming soon so she did her best to make sure she would get all that sweet sweet cum first. Jezzy was crying out around the tentacle cock in her mouth with Richie and Jane gulping down her milk in huge amounts her breasts were more then happy to give their bounty in big gushes with each suck. The build up of pleasure in her chest was getting stronger and strong she would most likely hit her own orgasm with everyone else.

Mika was unable to really comment on how she felt about all of this because for one, a rather tasty multi pointed tentacle cock had found its way into her mouth, and her lusty haze in her mind would made it impossible for her to make a proper sentence to begin with. But she was acutely away of everything going on around her. the walls of her pussy and ass squeezed down on the huge monster cocks tighly as the goo behind her and the goo in front of her worked to fill her with a pleasure that maybe nobody had ever felt before. Ink and girl cum leaked all over the huge horse cocks making it even easier to rub her insides. Penny could feel Mika buring with white hit pleasure, she would most likely cum soon.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm! that's it Mika... can you feel all these cocks, hands and tentacles working on your body? It's almost like you are out on display isn't it? Put up in a big public area for all of the world to come and touch, lick, suck and fuck.... like some public use girl. Oh yes... that sounds just lovely doesn't it? Being claimed by strangers while more strangers watch from a distance, eagerly awaiting their turn!" She taunts and teases Mika while keeping her hips moving as fast as she can!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika and the rest of the pod were hitting their high points now. The thrusting of so many tentacles in all their sensitive spots was pushing them over the edge. Sala was first to go as she made an orgasmic cry around the tentacle in her mouth as her Peen erupted into Beth's section. An enormous ripple could be felt though the amalgam as Beth was housed down by Sala's super tasty cum. Jezzy teats exploded milk into the gooey mouths of Richie and Jane as her boob-gasm and regular orgasm happened together. She gave her own cry of bliss around a gooey cock right behind Sala's. Emily was sucking as hard and fast she could, desperate for the delicious goo cum so she would cum with them. she then grabbed all the cocks and pushed them together and licked all the head at once swirling all of them around all of them. with all the tasty-ness flowing into them the minds of the amalgam could hold on no longer and they came on everyone and everything (that means inside too)!

Mika's mind was thrown around everywhere by the stream of lust flowing from her body and into her consciousness. Penny's public use scenario is was really hit her hard however. the very idea made clamp down on Penny's huge members like a vice! she leaked even more as the Amalgam go bit of taste itself from the super leaky ink and girl cum. Mika was unable to process so much pleasure and desire so she came hard! Spraying Penny in her yummy juices as she cried out around the multi colored tentacle in her mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With her own cry of bliss, Penny hit her orgasm, pumping her massive load into Mika's pussy and ass, filling her up to the brim in both holes until her gooey cum begins to leak out between their sexes. Her pussy and ass clench at the tentacles inside of them as she shudders in pleasure. "Mika! Mika! I love you!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After that the amalgam swept up everyone and the five figures gave them all a big hug as they hall came down from there sexual highs. "so.... lovely.... haven't felt.... this way in..... twenty years.....", they said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny returns the hug as best she can, still riding her high "That was... fantastic, thank you for such a lovely treat. I can tell everyone here enjoyed it."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"This makes... us..... happy...... we... cant speak..... standard. Too hard with...... minds all.... together.... tell them... it.... was amazing.", they said as they laid them all down on their goo so they could rest as long as they needed. Mika scooted over to Penny and hugs her gently as she tries to get a handle on her breathing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny grabs her entire pod and pulls them into a big hug, wanting to hold all of them during her afterglow. She plants small kisses on Mika since she is the closest and revels in the idea that all of these lovely girls are hers. "They say, that this was amazing."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh... I... um.... you're welcome?" Mika said as she rested with Penny and the rest. "Well that was delicious!", Emily exclaimed. "But... i still like you girls tastes the best.".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny laughs and gives Emily's butt a squeeze "Glad to know we have not lost you to these five! I would have to fuck some sense into you!" She stretches and sits up "Well, fun is fun... but Mika should really get back to scanning that stone."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah.... y-you're right...", Mika said as she wobbly got up and staggered back over to the stone, all the while leaking Penny's golden cum. This was sight the Penny was probably found of, seeing Mika leaking her cum. As Jezzy started getting back up she felt just a bit more heft in her chest. She stared down at her chest with scrutinizing expression. "....Am I... bigger?"

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny was enjoying the sight very much, it was one of her favorite things in the world! she turns her head to Jezzy and smiles "I hope so... you do look a little bigger, still a D cup, but a slightly bigger D cup."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wait... so I'm.. getting bigger?!" Jezzy said as she lifted her breasts up. "Since when!?" she sad with an unsure look on her face. "Oh Jezzy didn't you know? Shrax breasts can grow with use! isn't that rad!", Emily said with a wide smile. Jezzy was unsure what to think about that. "ok... so they wont get too big will they?" Jezzy asked slightly worried.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny rubs her chin in thought "I highly doubt it... since too big would make them hinder your body. I am thinking F cup is probably your biggest... though that is pretty big." She makes her own breasts grow to match F cups "Like this!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy cupped her breasts warily. "Jeez... I don't know if i wanna get that big..." she said with hesitation. "Why not? bigger is better right Penny?" Emily said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Bigger to a point is better. With your muscles and height, you could easilly handle some F cups on you. But that is as far as they should go... any more and things could get a little silly."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Then Mika finally finished her scan of the strange stone. "Ok. I've go I-I've got it scanned." Mika called to them. once everyone made their way over Mika began her explanation. "...So... It looks to me that this thing is actually the fragment of some larger artifact. If I had t-to guess, it most likely was from the ruins that were blasted." She then pressed a on her glasses and a holo screen appeared. "Here we can see the inner structure of this artifact fragment. see how the inside looks like a kind earth spider web, like many of the other artifacts from the unknown people i've been getting load of weird EM readings and it all seems to flow through these webs." She expained. "That's all very interesting Mika dear, but how can we help our friends here." Emily said in a confused tone. "Oh right.... well, if the stone made them this way it can no doubt set it right. all the energy flows in certain pattern on this thing.... if we can maybe revers it should reverse whatever it did to fuse them together.... I-I hope... mean... well i-" Mika said lacking in confidence and super unsure by her tone.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey, it makes enough sense to me! How can we reverse the energy flow? Or do we have to find the rest of that artifact to do so?"