Wsan CoC2 content

Solitary Traveler

May 14, 2021
under a rock
The real question is will her ghostlight be the same as her prior dick

My guess is it will fall somewhere in the range of 12-18", whereas Brint - judging by his scenes - was probably around 2+ feet.

The real, real question is will the PC have any input as to whether or not Brienne goes for a ghostlight? Like, will she just up and decide she wants one or will the PC have to gently nudge her towards what they want for her? I'm hoping for the latter as it seems to fit her character more, but eh whatever. I'm not interested either way.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
Meh I'd be all for futa Brienne.. I mean so what if it made Brienne's male counterpart useless, kinda doesn't matter seeing as you don't get both cows in a playthrough. But understandable with the whole to much work needing to be done redoing previous scenes just to accommodate an extra piece of permanent equipment.
I agree I would like to have a futa Brienne. Also, there are people out there, hell maybe even some writers, that disagree and absolutely do not want it in the game.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
My guess is it will fall somewhere in the range of 12-18", whereas Brint - judging by his scenes - was probably around 2+ feet.

The real, real question is will the PC have any input as to whether or not Brienne goes for a ghostlight? Like, will she just up and decide she wants one or will the PC have to gently nudge her towards what they want for her? I'm hoping for the latter as it seems to fit her character more, but eh whatever. I'm not interested either way.
I feel like forcing the player down that path runs counter to the developers' design philosophy of not forcing us to experience content we don't want especially re: companions. Brienne is already a character we have to go several steps to confirm we want, seeking out the armour in the cave, not taking Sanders' offer to remove the armour, not taking Brint to whatever place makes the armour fall off before it's done. Even with her all night sex and milking scenes we have the option to just say no or pawn off another companion to help her.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I feel like forcing the player down that path runs counter to the developers' design philosophy of not forcing us to experience content we don't want.
Having Brienne acquire a ghostlight without the Champ pushing her into it would be exactly like Cait's acquisition already works where she'll get it without you having a say in the matter, but she won't use it without player input. So if Brienne's choice to get a ghostlight of her own is done automatically, it wouldn't be counter to the way things have been done. Whether that's how it works for Brienne, who knows. I don't think we have any details on Brienne's ghostlight content beyond 'it will exist'.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Like if Brienne did have the ability to have a real penis then Brint's existence would diminish considering Brienne is the most optimal because she has the entire package.
Character temperament is not affected by a penis alone. The gay community and the harem girls of Brint will not like that.
Besides, from my point of view, the penis would destroy the cow's position in my mind. I prefer a more traditional and compliant Brienne, ghostlight suits me better.

Solitary Traveler

May 14, 2021
under a rock
Brienne is Champsexual though.. It just seems silly if she were to decide to get a ghostlight when, for instance, the person she was with had no intention of ever wanting her to use it on them. That's probably not the case with the majority of people however, and it's true we don't have any further details to go by.

Cait is a poly slut and her getting one without input from the PC makes sense.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Having Brienne acquire a ghostlight without the Champ pushing her into it would be exactly like Cait's acquisition already works where she'll get it without you having a say in the matter, but she won't use it without player input. So if Brienne's choice to get a ghostlight of her own is done automatically, it wouldn't be counter to the way things have been done. Whether that's how it works for Brienne, who knows. I don't think we have any details on Brienne's ghostlight content beyond 'it will exist'.
Maybe. Sure feels like a lot of maybes going on behind the scenes. Mostly I'm wondering if Brienne's more submissive personality means she would want it that badly, and under what circumstances beyond maybe being "make content for lesdomme fans".

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
The gay community and the harem girls of Brint will not like that.
Besides, from my point of view, the penis would destroy the cow's position in my mind. I prefer a more traditional and compliant Brienne, ghostlight suits me better.
As the residential gay in the discord, Brienne i never liked from the beginning. im personally against giving her ghostlight bc of the whole female male thing. Like, It'd just take away the difference between the two moos (not counting personality). Overall though, Im not seeing it (or any brienne content) so i can't really argue against her content.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Ey, you are getting better.

My only major gripe is that I do not like position of the horns and your OCs head. If they were on correct place, they would poke into Brint.

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
I didn't make it I commissioned it. And you're not entirely wrong, but Idk how i'd have done it so i just ignored it

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Brint being a 5ft tall guy fits more with my image of Brint. Its cute.

Last edited:

claralover

Dec 6, 2019
Yep, Evelyn has pregnancy content and Wsan wasn't ready to do it for last Mayternity because he wanted to put more thought and work into it first. From this comment it sounds like it'll involve her backstory to some extent.
That might mean we get it this maternity then! Though Wsan was probably focused on khorminos, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the bulk of the maternity stuff instead. Though I'm sure the pay off will be worth however long we have to wait.

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
Just got these lovely commissions by caracalita of my champ with Brint! (edit: Got an alt version so had to update it)

Attachments

• Kinban_x_Brint.png
    Kinban_x_Brint.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Kinban_x_Brint_CumAlt.png
    Kinban_x_Brint_CumAlt.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 26

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
I know wsan isn't looking at the forum right now but I'm once again here to say that he simply does not miss. I love the bath house so far and Arille might be top 5 in favorite cowgirls.

I I think i put in another post that i felt there should be more npcs or champ scenes where the pussy haver dominates you and boy does Arille deliver that in spades. Good shit as always

claralover

Dec 6, 2019
I know wsan isn't looking at the forum right now but I'm once again here to say that he simply does not miss. I love the bath house so far and Arille might be top 5 in favorite cowgirls.

I I think i put in another post that i felt there should be more npcs or champ scenes where the pussy haver dominates you and boy does Arille deliver that in spades. Good shit as always
couldn't agree more, it's unfair how Wsan literally doesn't miss with any of his characters. There's so many and they're literally all good, it's ridiculous.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
There seems to be a similarity between Arille and Yonzan scenes....been enjoying both characters! Love the addition of dom female and being able to dom a guy w/o having a dong (although Yonzan's anal scene was good too). I usually lean toward playing as submissive characters but both of Wsan's dom and sub-scenes have been amazing!

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Both Arille and Yon were knocked out of the park. Never thought content involving leashes and being called "pet" would be something I'd be into until Arille and considering I'm basically 100% sub(thank you Evelyn for that awakening) I didn't think I'd be into Yon's content nearly as much as I am.

Y'know, thinking on it, Wsan's writing is kinda responsible for a lot of things I've learned about myself lmao.