What content would you like added?

Dec 28, 2016
brint and quinn threesomes! i want to get splitroasted by the bull and the bunny

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Characters with acknowledgments for valkyrie stuff, that I know of off the top of my head:

-Lumia
-Annika
-Eira
-Thrud
-Etheryn
-Arona
-Azyrran
-Liaden
-Sanders
-Serena

Like, they're not going to constantly call you Your Eminence or anything, because that's not how valkyries work - this is what garde was talking about - but characters do notice if you're the avatar of the queen of the gods. I think it would be good to add more acknowledgment for that stuff; you might've noticed that I like giving kitsune, valkyrie, and astrida players special shout-outs in most of my content. But don't ignore the stuff that's already out there. :)

Elthara is the one I keep waiting for a proper response by, otherwise I'm good. Well, Calise might enjoy meeting another full on Champion of a god, but... err... for plot reasons and a theory I have that just won't go away that Calise is totally Kasyrra in disguise, and is in fact her original human form she doesn't want to show us yet for reasons I am good with leaving her out, heh.

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
quick question - I want to write for this game, but im not very confident in my ability to write sex scenes

would people be cool with more nonsexual encounters

Reactions: Tlatchga

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
unfortunately, that usually doesn't fly with a game of this nature. at best you could try your hand at writing a tf.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
unfortunately, that usually doesn't fly with a game of this nature. at best you could try your hand at writing a tf.
Speaking of that, when do we get a snake tf? Both TiTs and CoC2 doesn't have it yet. It's sooo annoying when I have some really good snake girls images to use as portraits! For CoC2 I'm guessing the snake tf will either come from Vatia somehow or Nareva maybe.

Reactions: HavocHive55

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
Speaking of that, when do we get a snake tf? Both TiTs and CoC2 doesn't have it yet. It's sooo annoying when I have some really good snake girls images to use as portraits! For CoC2 I'm guessing the snake tf will either come from Vatia somehow or Nareva maybe.
well, if you are looking for naga? never, other snake features? when someone feels like writing it, almost no tfs are planned since they are kind of not something that anyone commissions and if I recall correctly little to no budget goes to tfs due to main writer's lack of interest in them

Reactions: HavocHive55

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Depends on what you mean by snake TF; if it involves the lower body going snek then the answer is "never" because the PC can never be anything but bipedal for sex scene reasons. Same reason there's never going to be a centaur or drider TF.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
For CoC2 I'm guessing the snake tf will either come from Vatia somehow or Nareva maybe.
Nobody's written or shown any interest in writing any kind of snakefolk TF (or race for that matter). If somebody wants to write it, there's nothing hold them back from just having it be sold or farmed somewhere.

Artaijan

Jun 2, 2023
Nobody's written or shown any interest in writing any kind of snakefolk TF (or race for that matter). If somebody wants to write it, there's nothing hold them back from just having it be sold or farmed somewhere.
Will there be wyvern TF?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I was playing a new save and came across lyric again and now I really want more of them!!!

I'd also like more reptilian like npcs more lizardfolk more kobolds and more nagas and snakefolk (not naga but anthro snakes with legs)

I'd also like to finally have the dragon tf in the game!!!

And maybe a kobold tf too so I don't have to be called a lizardfolk

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The non-violent path to getting past her is gated behind Tychris' content, which is gated behind Savin's backlog and the alignment of the celestial spheres. He's said (most recently I can find) that there are no plans to write sex content for her but someone could write it if they wanted to.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
The non-violent path to getting past her is gated behind Tychris' content, which is gated behind Savin's backlog and the alignment of the celestial spheres.
Isn't Tychris supposed to be after Khorminos and possibly the last act? Yeah Sigrune probably won't be expanded on for a while.

Kind of unrelated but this makes me wonder where exactly our final confrontation with Kas will be. And why it would happen in the first place considering she is massively ahead of us right now. I can only see us catching up if she stops and waits for us for whatever reason.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Is she tho?
She isn't? I'd have thought a pretty sizable amount of time would have passed from when we free Winter City to arriving in Khorminos, like atleast a month. Kas wouldn't be able to attempt something as big as the Portal again in a city like Khorminos so what could she be doing that is taking such a long time? Is she just disguised playing poker with the bulls for weeks on end? Or did she just suddenly put all her plans for world conquest on hold when she saw all the busty cow girls?

Sep 1, 2021
She isn't? I'd have thought a pretty sizable amount of time would have passed from when we free Winter City to arriving in Khorminos, like atleast a month. Kas wouldn't be able to attempt something as big as the Portal again in a city like Khorminos so what could she be doing that is taking such a long time? Is she just disguised playing poker with the bulls for weeks on end? Or did she just suddenly put all her plans for world conquest on hold when she saw all the busty cow girls?
Regardless of how or if Kas is ahead of us, in my game she is being slowed down due to her romance with my champ, and spending time with her granddaughter Freja.
Plus she has to make a plan to stop Tollus from binding her/stealing her power (what ever he wants to do), so he can complete his plans, since he doesn't like how Kas is behaving.